Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari (9589 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by BJanta: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Zetra7:
Buni , Bagudu and Baduare plotting their graph, from cross River to Ebonyi while TINUBU and his fans are sitting in Lagos waiting to write their own results..

APC convention is a goal for the Buni team..

Unimportant and insignificant states. What is the combined electoral population of the entire East? What is the Igbo candidate doing? Waiting to be dashed.
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by UnabashedIPOB: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
The same ONE NIGERIA that you believe in would be your demise and that of your generations to come!
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Vistra40:

Comprehension!

I said at least he didnt defect to a non performing party

But you just said your governor is non performing but still in PDP. I’m sure if they put umahi and your own Governor side by side you would choose the incompetent governor over umahi because of party. People truly deserve the kinda leaders they get.

As for yardstick of performance, I agree with you but doing something is better than nothing
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by sque007: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hisbah21:
good one and dnt misbehave. we The Mighty Hisbah loves u
NA THAT HIBAH go kii you there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare's Explosive Interview: "I Will Soon Expose Ribadu"! / Atedo Peterside & Ben Bruce Appointed By Newly Sworn-in Bayelsa Gov Dickson / Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.