Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Stingy And Abusive Baby Dady! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy And Abusive Baby Dady! (396 Views)

Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired / Stuck With My Abusive Baby Daddy With No Where To Go! By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stingy And Abusive Baby Dady! by NONAME11223: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hello all
Am European .My boyfrend is from Nigerian igbo,we are together and we have smal baby gurl We base in Europe
He is abusive controling and stingy He canot buy me almost notn bt send regulary money to his country He doesnt even wana provide anymore for our baby gurl He made me to remove my socuoal media acounts Last time he hit me so much that my nose bleed sad Wana leave him bt he says he canot live without our baby gurl He also doesnt help me about put baby gurl i feel as single mother What should i do?Let me also say i clean cooljk for him and am very good woman
Re: Stingy And Abusive Baby Dady! by thorpido(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Why are you tolerating the abuse? Don't tell me it's because you love him.

Good thing you are in Europe. Call the authorities and report him. Sue him for alimony.
Re: Stingy And Abusive Baby Dady! by Jeon(f): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
NONAME11223:
Hello all
Am European .My boyfrend is from Nigerian igbo,we are together and we have smal baby gurl We base in Europe
He is abusive controling and stingy He canot buy me almost notn bt send regulary money to his country He doesnt even wana provide anymore for our baby gurl He made me to remove my socuoal media acounts Last time he hit me so much that my nose bleed sad Wana leave him bt he says he canot live without our baby gurl He also doesnt help me about put baby gurl i feel as single mother What should i do?Let me also say i clean cooljk for him and am very good woman

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO..
thanks again you are European because whites don't play with laws.

1 Like

Re: Stingy And Abusive Baby Dady! by Oluromantic: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
What do you mean you clean cooljk for him?

Lol. Maazi get family for naija. Like 5 children weh dey here compared to the one there. If na you where you go send money go. You better begin plan for yourself and your pikin. Once residence permit/citizenship click, na you and your God go remain
Re: Stingy And Abusive Baby Dady! by Dannyyoung26(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Please report him, get him deported. Him go wise...
He's basically tired of the marriage or whatever you guys are into.
BTW, he has no right to hit you, he's a weak man.

1 Like

Re: Stingy And Abusive Baby Dady! by NONAME11223: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Oluromantic:
What do you mean you clean cooljk for him?

Lol. Maazi get family for naija. Like 5 children weh dey here compared to the one there. If na you where you go send money go. You better begin plan for yourself and your pikin. Once residence permit/citizenship click, na you and your God go remain
He every time send money to hs sister
Re: Stingy And Abusive Baby Dady! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Stingy And Abusive Baby Dady! by anthonyuncle(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
wakanda cọck and bull story is this

(1) (Reply)

Best Of The Best Moments Of 2021 / Thick And Bold Lady Needs Rich Man To Take Care Of Her. / Vagina Tightening Home Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.