Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,259 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. (8305 Views)

One Of My Memorable Sex Encounters / The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Chamakh93: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
I will go first . Earlier this year, there is this girl we have been banging each other .I got to her place this particular day , she said she hungry (typical Nigerian girl are always hungry). I got food for her and myself. we gisted for some minutes, after eating. Before you know it , we were already kissing , hands on her boobs , down to her p####. small time I don carry rod comot. No need to wear rubber because she is a deeper lifer. Long story short , she collected the first round....... and second.......... and finally the third before i left. I nearly died that day because it was my first time going 3rounds. And I was equally happy for the same reason.

Note: while telling us your story, you must tell us why the sex was memorable for you. cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

39 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Keep Kicking them bro. I support you grin

13 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Kingpost(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Big gossip loading

1 Like

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

Keep Kicking them bro. I support you grin

Yo bruv
If a nasty fvck say something nasty on you, dial my digits, I'll come fvck em up

7 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Cerebellum: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sex sex sex

Mumu OP angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:

Yo bruv
If a nasty fvck say something nasty on you, dial my digits, I'll come fvck em up

Damn ...nasty...I'm outta here too grin

14 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

Damn ...nasty...I'm outta here too grin

Yo bruv

I know nothing about you
But I certainly know you gonna grow old in excess wealth

8 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Space booked. I'm coming to share.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
e fit be 2 seconds own o

6 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Lastmankc(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Chamakh93:
I will go first . Earlier this year, there is this girl we have been banging each other .I got to her place this particular day , she said she hungry (typical Nigerian girl are always hungry). I got food for her and myself. we gisted for some minutes, after eating. Before you know it , we were already kissing , hands on her boobs , down to her p####. small time I don carry rod comot. No need to wear rubber because she is a deeper lifer. Long story short , she collected the first round....... and second.......... and finally the third before i left. I nearly died that day because it was my first time going 3rounds. And I was equally happy for the same reason.

Note: while telling us your story, you must tell us why the sex was memorable for you. cheers.
I pray you collect disease in return

3 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by SoapQueen(f): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Chamakh93:

I hope you stand at attention when she cums back with a pregnancy.

As per you be Ni.gga Raw.....

22 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:

Yo bruv

I know nothing about you
But I certainly know you gonna grow old in excess wealth

Ameno! Ameno! Dorime for me next year,ijn amen cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by EmzyT: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
Chamakh93:

Mine was memorable, but in a bad way!! The most annoying sex I ever had angry Can I still share? sad

1 Like

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Here to read stories kiss

3 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Jeon(f): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
just observing.

4 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by biafraisdead(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Chamakh93:

And what is memorable in what u just told us? All these rubbish will stop the day Seun will introduce premium(paid) service to nairaland. U will only be entitled to post 10 free posts and create 2 free threads a month when u are not a premium member.

22 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by wonseun(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Omo! It not easy to be a virgin.. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
wonseun:

Lol,..

The Story hit u, right?

To Fcvk is Hungrying you, I guess? sad cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by CandyOps(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
So I have 3 girls in my rotation and sex with them is always mind-blowing. I had one of them one night and decided to try a lil BDSM.

That one like blow like say na food... she will turn violent when she needs some D and one day I had her hands bound behind her back with my singlet while I blew her brains out. I also caught the whole action on camera. We kinda struggled and she kept on telling me, "stop! Pls stop!"
"You're raping me"

I think she has a rape fantasy or fetish.. so I bound her hands while banging her. My camera on one hand and the free hand was pulling on her nipple and choking her neck simultaneously. I also remember one time I literally ate her ass while going down on her.

Yuck! Never trying that again

For the 2nd babe... she's a single mom with a big thick bootay. We broke things off after she relocated. na like 30 to 45mins straight nacks. I used a sex enhancer oil that night. It made me last like 30 mins longer than usual. I applied it and washed off before she came over.. omo! I dey blow am de ask am "will you ever leave me again?"

She dey reply, "no baby! No!" smiley
Omo! She cum sotee she wet my pillows... Had to dryclean my whole beddings. She's a freak. She sucks dick and both balls at the same time. Lol like .. she takes it in her mouth and juggles it inside her mouf. She's one helluva skilled worker.

The first time we fcked her daughter was with her. During the pre-intimacy, the daughter dey suck her right titties while I was on the left.
Crazy shit lol. I also have that on video... Tryna upload dem on xvideos but I keep forgetting my password

The 3rd girl, ah! That's like my fave.. she's currently husband-hunting. We pray about it anytime we say grace. That night I didn't make love to her as usual... I fcvked her like it's our last day on earth.

I nack am so tee I begin tell use some hardcore dirty words on her like, "you're my nasty lil bitch!"

"You're my bitch!" "Your pussy is mine"
"You're my sexy lil bitch" "You love my dick? Say yes daddy"

Omo! Abeg free matter for Mathias. Dem no dey give award for who nack pass

Btw, all my girls are bbws. You gotta have a thick or ample booty for me to be attracted to you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Lamanii22(f): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
She's a deeper lifer? As in? Like she's fucking only you?

7 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Lamanii22(f): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
CandyOps:
I have 3 girls in my rotation and sex with them is always mind-blowing. I had one of them one night and decided to try a lil BDSM.

So I had her hands bound behind her back with my singlet while I blew her brains out. I also caught the whole action on camera.

For the 2nd babe, she's a single mom. We broke things off after she relocated. na like 30 to 45mins straight nacks. I used a sex enhancer oil that night. It made me last like 30 mins longer than usual. I applied it and washed off before she came over.. omo! I dey blow am de ask am "will you ever leave me again?"

She dey reply, "no baby! No!" smiley
The first time we fcked her daughter was with her. During the pre-intimacy, the daughter dey suck her right titties while I was on the left.
Crazy shit lol. I also have that on video... Tryna upload dem on xvideos but I keep forgetting my password

The 3rd girl, ah! That's like my fave.. she's currently husband-hunting. We pray about it anytime we say grace. That night I didn't make love to her as usual... I fcvked her like it's our last day on earth.

I nack am so tee I begin tell use some hardcore dirty words on her like, "you're my nasty lil bitch!"

"You're my bitch!" "Your pussy is mine"
"You're my sexy lil bitch" "You love my dick? Say yes daddy"

Omo! Abeg free matter for Mathias. Dem no dey give award for who nack pass

Like she's a breastfeeding mom?

2 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by dontrulee: 12:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Chamakh93:

All those church girls, na Dem bad pass. Unfortunately, I no dey run girls. Na team virgin I be despite say I get plenty opportunities.
Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by dontrulee: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2021
Lamanii22:
She's a deeper lifer? As in? Like she's fucking only you?

Na flesh and pleasure na. Only few people have the master over Konji.

1 Like

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by dontrulee: 12:11am On Dec 27, 2021
wonseun:

It's quite easy.
Sexual pleasure is a low level of pleasure. When you taste higher levels of ecstasy especially the ones from Meditations, you'll never settle for a low level pleasure like sex.
Unfortunately for me, I never had sex before I experienced the high level of ecstasy from Mediation, so my flesh is under my control.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by kkins25(m): 3:27am On Dec 27, 2021
biafraisdead:

And what is memorable in what u just told us? All these rubbish will stop the day Seun will introduce premium(paid) service to nairaland. U will only be entitled to post 10 free posts and create 2 free threads a month when u are not a premium member.
u want s.eun to go broke abi? when quora, twitter, dey dere?

2 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Kellibae(f): 4:14am On Dec 27, 2021
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by anayonduba(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2021
dontrulee:

It's quite easy.
Sexual pleasure is a low level of pleasure. When you taste higher levels of ecstasy especially the ones from Meditations, you'll never settle for a low level pleasure like sex.
Unfortunately for me, I never had sex before I experienced the high level of ecstasy from Mediation, so my flesh is under my control.

How do you attain this level... I am very interested.

4 Likes

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Gadafii: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2021
Omo
Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by CandyOps(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2021
Lamanii22:

Like she's a breastfeeding mom?

Nope her kid was like 2 y/o or something

1 Like

Re: Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. by Saintinoo(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2021
Chamakh93:

So deeper lifers don't carry HIV abi, I pity you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face / My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation / Between A Lady And Her Man In A Benin Nightclub. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.