Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents (11945 Views)

People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll / APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by Ystranger: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2011
However, as far as we know,[size=18pt] the two children of Alhaja Mogaji known to Mama are Rafatu Biodun and Sakirat Modupe.[/size] Certainly, Bola Ahmed is not one of the children of Alhaja Mogaji known to Mama. Therefore, we are unable to reconcile his account with the facts at our disposal

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/23558-tinubu-writes-hid

1 Like

Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by Ystranger: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
Sakiratu sounds feminine, which means that, if truly truly Abibatu Mogaji is Bola Ahmed's real mother, then he is probably the Rafatu Biodun referenced in that Tribune Op-ed.

Am I missing something?
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by ektbear: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2011
Did BAT have sex with your fiancee or something?

If not, what other great evil did he do to you?
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2011
Everyone knows Abiba Mogaji is not his real mother.

Mama HID was just poking fun at him, asking the same question everyone has been asking since 1999 or thereabouts, albeit silently: who are BAT's biological parents? Where are are his roots?
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by tpia5: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
ok, i really think the whole matter has gone far enough.

funny how the actual writer of the article, omatseye, is receiving almost no attention or rebuke for what he wrote.

let's focus on development, thanks.

where are the elders to intervene in this issue or have they all gone overseas.
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by hercules07: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2011
This piece shows the pettiness of the Awolowo family, do they want us to also bring out their dirty secrets or who amongst them does not have a thing or two to hide, so Alhaja Mogaji is not Tinubu's mother, big deal, there are great people who have been adopted and excelled, I wish Tinubu will just unleash the Nation on them for a few weeks, they will hear wen.
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by Gbawe: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

Did BAT have sex with your fiancee or something?

If not, what other great evil did he do to you?

Thank you OOOO . This cat's fixation with Tinubu is extremely scary. In most Western Nations ystranger/zstranger/fstranger/wizardofoz/etc would be regarded as a potentially dangerous loon to be monitored by intelligence agencies.
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
Ystranger is just here to oppose the majority decision so that someone can argue with him.
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by amarilo: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2011
May he he BAT was a bastard. Maybe he fall from heaven of palm tree probably new oduduwa(Zebrudaya style) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by Ystranger: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2011
Gbawe:

Thank you OOOO . This cat's fixation with Tinubu is extremely scary. In most Western Nations ystranger/zstranger/fstranger/wizardofoz/etc would be regarded as a potentially dangerous loon to be monitored by intelligence agencies.

May your children be as upright in their personal life as Tinubu?
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by Gbawe: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
Ystranger:

May your children be as upright in their personal life as Tinubu?

Have you taken your tablets today? Schizophrenia is indeed a b.itch and that is why you are confused always to the extent you have to be zstranger/fstranger/ystranger/Wizardofoz and god knows how many aliases your fried brain has created. Normal folks don't have the inclination to do such things . Seek help . You need it ASAP.
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by 2mch(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Yoruba's will call him "Rafatau" lipsrsealed
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by Uche2005: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2011
I understand, what about if instead of changing the name, instead Rafatu Abiodun dies suddenly. and you now appoint a real Rafatu Abiodun. how many name does he have.
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by tpia5: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2011
rafatu is not a yoruba name. Certainly not a male one if push comes to shove.

what is wrong with these tribune people.

raofu, rafau, would have made more sense and been more believable.

dont need anybody jumping up, thank you.

i'm aware it's a muslim one.
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by dayokanu(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
Now the Tribune/Awolowos are doing their own, If The nation/Tinubu should respond they would start moaning like
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by Ystranger: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
Awodi n fo so ke la la, olohun fe mo Oluwa

Awodi n fo so ke la la, olohun fe mo Oluwa

Ibi ti yio fo de lemi ko m

Ibi ti yio fo de lemi ko mo 0

Tinubu fe se eleya ni, aye e ma ba wi

Tinubu fe se eleya ni, e ma ba wi
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by Ystranger: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2011
Gbawe:

Have you taken your tablets today? Schizophrenia is indeed a b.itch and that is why you are confused always to the extent you have to be zstranger/fstranger/ystranger/Wizardofoz and god knows how many aliases your fried brain has created. Normal folks don't have the inclination to do such things . Seek help . You need it ASAP.

I will take it as a compliment.

Thanks! I am really blushing. Yeah, I am aware that there is indeed a fine line between madness and genius. I am humbled that you'd group me among the  the most intelligent, imaginative members of our species. People like Einstein, Schumann, Strindberg, Poe, Kafka, Wittgenstein, Newton, Darwin and Faraday, were generally thought to have displayed some madness in the past.

Of course, after all is said and done,  I hope I am  never grouped with sane, sheepish, nepotistic, despotic, little minds like yours who knew neither 'schizophrenia' nor deep awareness; awareness of what is real and basic.
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by Akanbiedu(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2011
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is an adopted son, this is not a secret. Why the noise?

Guys,

This PDP SW guys just lost everything they stood to gain from the devilish largesse they share at the center and you expect them to go down just like that without a fight?
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by olapluto(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2011
Tribune wants to destroy Awo legacy in the face of the youths of today. We know our leaders of today. Oba mewa, igba mewa. We know that if not for Tinubu's stance in 2003, Nigeria will be a one-party state. We know that it is Tinubu's shrewdness and the people's support that brought back ACN to the SW.
I just wish Tribune stop this nonsense before making mama HID look like papa Randle who was put in his place by Fashola. If Tinubu should shoot one, I do not think mama HID (Akala's new found godmother) will stand for longer.
Agba to so suku agbado modi,
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by midep: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2011
Is dier any part of Nigeria Constitution dt says an adopted son can not be a Governor ?

Is dier any prove that Tinubu is not a Yoruba ?

Everybody knows Tinubu is not from Lagos but Iragbiji in Osun State, why bringing up a dead issue that can bring division into the Yoruba race.

Am sure Pa Awo will not be happy in his grave with the way "Iya aku ma mo oju di, amo ona run ma lelo" wife is dragging his precious name in the mud. If you like hang urself to transformer TINUBU will be crown "ASIWAJU OF YORUBA LAND"
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by seanet02: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2011
The Tribune/zstranger/ystranger dog on the prowl, beware
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by OmoTier1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2011
I think most people are not getting it! Tinubu has been found wanting and decision has been reached to cut him to size. Thats exactly what is going to happen.
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
midep:

Is dier any part of Nigeria Constitution dt says an adopted son can not be a Governor ?

Is dier any prove that Tinubu is not a Yoruba ?

Everybody knows Tinubu is not from Lagos but Iragbiji in Osun State, why bringing up a dead issue that can bring division into the Yoruba race.

Am sure Pa Awo will not be happy in his grave with the way "Iya aku ma mo oju di, amo ona run ma lelo" wife is dragging his precious name in the mud. If you like hang urself to transformer TINUBU will be crown "ASIWAJU OF YORUBA LAND"

There's nothing wrong with being an adopted son. People only start to raise eyebrows when you continuously try to keep your heritage under wraps. What has Tinubu got to hide about his past?

FYI nobody actually knows for sure where the man is from. The Oba of Iragbiji has gone to the media houses to explain that Tinubu is not from that town.
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by dayokanu(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
Ok. He is from Somalia or from Congo

Are you happy now?
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by emekagh(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
Tinubu goofed big time, supporting the Tambuwal guy as against fielding a candidate of ACN for the speaker post, or supporting Adeola who is yet to be linked to any major scandal. He shot himself in the leg, by that selfish decision.

I would be very surprised if that transgression is allowed to go without any major rebuke by right thinking people.
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by EkoIle1: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2011
emeka_gh:

Tinubu goofed big time, supporting the Tambuwal guy as against fielding a candidate of ACN for the speaker post, or supporting Adeola who is yet to be linked to any major scandal. He shot himself in the leg, by that selfish decision.

I would be very surprised if that transgression is allowed to go without any major rebuke by right thinking people.

Do you even know anything about what you're talking about?

lol @ rebuke by right thinking people? Sounds like many of you are still in elementary school.
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by Eziachi: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2011
emeka_gh:

Oh dear! Field ACN for speaker?
Are sure you know exactly what you are talking about? Do you know how the principles are chosen or the law behind those positions or the difference between majority/minority for that matter?
I will encourage you to go to the hip hop section, its best suit you there. Ignorant is a disease.
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by emekagh(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
Eziachi:

Oh dear! Field ACN for speaker?
Are sure you know exactly what you are talking about? Do you know how the principles are chosen or the law behind those positions or the difference between majority/minority for that matter?
I will encourage you to go to the hip hop section, its best suit you there. Ignorant is a disease.

lol, I know exactly what I am saying.
Supporting a Tambuwal was a strategic mistake by ACN, that is why we have all this hue and cry from SW (Awo this, Tinubu that). Certainly, that action has backfired, and it's a death knell for Tinubu's leadership in SW, and perhaps the beginning of the end for ACN. Besides, the Tambuwal guy is linked with the corruption case that is currently sinking the past speaker. Why would a 'progressive' party like ACN be found in same bed with such a character?

Supporting Adeola would have been a better strategy. It would have succeeded in doing of these two things (1) - You destroy your enemy (PDP Speaker in SW) by making him (her in this case) your friend. or (2) Keep your friends close, but keep your enemy closer. It was a badly thought out plan to dump her for Tambuwal. Tinubu would be seen by other SWners as having sold their right to the North. Unless it pays off in the short term - Tinubu will not survive this turmoil, without major loss.

Where the above options are not tenable, Tinubu should have fielded a candidate from ACN, and negociate for support from CPC, and other disgruntled NA members. This would be a big gamble considering the numeric size of PDP, but in the end lose or win, no one would accuse him of selling out to PDP or the North. He will live to fight another day, with his 'integrity.'

Anyway, let him enjoy his travails, that is what happen when a man, arrogate all wisdom and knowledge to himself - Asiwaju of Yorubaland, I hail thee!

Pa Eziachi, I think you should start considering retiring from politics section! grin grin grin grin grin Just kidding. grin
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by EkoIle1: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
emeka_gh:

lol, I know exactly what I am saying.
Supporting a Tambuwal was a strategic mistake by ACN, that is why we have all this hue and cry from SW (Awo this, Tinubu that). Certainly, that action has backfired, and it's a death knell for Tinubu's leadership in SW, and perhaps the beginning of the end for ACN. Besides, the Tambuwal guy is linked with the corruption case that is currently sinking the past speaker. Why would a 'progressive' party like ACN be found in same bed with such a character?

Supporting Adeola would have been a better strategy. It would have succeeded in doing of these two things (1) - You destroy your enemy (PDP Speaker in SW) by making him (her in this case) your friend. or (2) Keep your friends close, but keep your enemy closer. It was a badly thought out plan to dump her for Tambuwal. Tinubu would be seen by other SWners as having sold their right to the North. Unless it pays off in the short term - Tinubu will not survive this turmoil, without major loss.

Where the above options are not tenable, Tinubu should have fielded a candidate from ACN, and negociate for support from CPC, and other disgruntled NA members. This would be a big gamble considering the numeric size of PDP, but in the end lose or win, no one would accuse him of selling out to PDP or the North. He will live to fight another day, with his 'integrity.'

Anyway, let him enjoy his travails, that is what happen when a man, arrogate all wisdom and knowledge to himself - Asiwaju of Yorubaland, I hail thee!

Pa Eziachi, I think you should start considering retiring from politics section! grin grin grin grin grin Just kidding. grin

With the rubbish you just posted, you might want to take your own advice and leave the politics section. Your reasoning sounds not only comical, it sounds very ignorant and clueless.
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by ektbear: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2011
What is wrong with destroying your enemy by simply destroying your enemy?

Tribune and the out of power bad belle folk have no power to remove Tinubu

Overall, sounds like a recipe for disaster, your suggested strategies
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by emekagh(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2011
ekt_bear:

What is wrong with destroying your enemy by simply destroying your enemy?

Tribune and the out of power bad belle folk have no power to remove Tinubu

Overall, sounds like a recipe for disaster, your suggested strategies

Disaster is what is happening in SW, as a result of Tinubu's strategy. Or how else are you going to describe the assault of the revered Awo, and almighty Tinubu?
Re: Tribune Reporter's Confusion Over Identity Of Tinubu's Parents by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
awolowo must be spinning in his grave - this is not even a gossip tabloid - this is just badly written sleaze

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao / We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram / Roads That Lead To Jail In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.