Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage (510 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by Kiliwuwu: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Good day nairalanders

Pls forget the grammatical errors

I met this white garment babe during my final days in school den ( 5 months ago) she was a 300 level student while am a graduate...I really love her so much ND really wish to take things serious with her ,I asked her out and she said yes the 4th day , unluckily for me I left school the following week ND we've never seen each other since den but we keep talking on phone base on bf ND gf palava, the problem now Iz that I told her that I will be coming over to her place in school by Jan to check up on her and have a nice moment with her base on normall relationship level...but to my greatest surprise, she said, she's still a virgin and she's not allowed to have sex with any guy till after marriage , that any guy who tries it will surely die and i told her death Iz not a problem that I will do it , she was surprised with d way I replied her and said I'm gonna lose 5 of my relatives after doing it... I don't know maybe diz babe just wanna use me catch cruise or she's telling me the truth

.... though she was the one who requested for my number the first day she saw me and she as never asked me for card talkless of money b4.
Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by SUPERPACK: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Cut your dick according to your size before it cuts you to size.

1 Like

Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by yuping(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Another one.

1 Like

Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by Kiliwuwu: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Cut your dick according to your size before it cuts you to size.

Re u telling me to chill till after marriage
Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by daddytime(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
No wahala bro..The babe obviously get your time as you take get her time. She is mouthed and I love that.

If you are really bent on wifing her because you are convinced she is the woman for you, go ahead, wait, and enjoy her for the rest of...

After all, our elders talk say person no suppose dey hurry go where him go sleep.

But op, make una dey try represent the years wey una spend for school well na beg we dey beg una.
The way some of una wey be graduates dey write dey dey offensive and discouraging aswear.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by SUPERPACK: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kiliwuwu:

Re u telling me to chill till after marriage
Let her no, be her no. If you can't wait, move on.

1 Like

Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by Kiliwuwu: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Let her no, be her no. If you can't wait, move on.

Me waiting no be problem

But I no fit dey wait make anoda guy dey lash her for back
Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by Kiliwuwu: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
daddytime:
No wahala bro..

If you are really bent on wifing her because you are convinced she is the woman for you, go ahead, wait, and enjoy her for the rest of...

After all, our elders talk say person no suppose dey hurry go where him go sleep.

thanks for this
Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by DispatcherLagos: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Continue bro.
I mean continue looking for a girlfriend, the "new" girl has already friend zoned you

1 Like

Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by Sonnobax15(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,see wetin graduates dey write grin. E be like labor market never throw welcome party for this one cheesy

To die for PUSSY just dey hungry this op.............

Well op,since you're hell-bent on lashing her,you should kindly put the consequences of the outcome of it she has told at the back of your mind undecided

1 Like

Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
If you can't wait then leave her na.. respect her decision or leave it's very easy...you ain't married yet the whole nairaland is already aware of what's going on..
That's her decision you should respect that if you truly love her..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Must u have sex with her?
You are willing to take that risk because of toto.
May God forgive you.
Shameless people everywhere.
Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by Polynek(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Are u sure She is serious or she jox de whyne you grin
Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by Kiliwuwu: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
Polynek:
Are u sure She is serious or she jox de whyne you grin

She's serious
Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by Polynek(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kiliwuwu:

She's serious
Den u guys hv to sit down and discuss it
Re: My New Gf Said No Sex Till After Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kiliwuwu:
Good day nairalanders

Pls forget the grammatical errors

I met this white garment babe during my final days in school den ( 5 months ago) she was a 300 level student while am a graduate...I really love her so much ND really wish to take things serious with her ,I asked her out and she said yes the 4th day , unluckily for me I left school the following week ND we've never seen each other since den but we keep talking on phone base on bf ND gf palava, the problem now Iz that I told her that I will be coming over to her place in school by Jan to check up on her and have a nice moment with her base on normall relationship level...but to my greatest surprise, she said, she's still a virgin and she's not allowed to have sex with any guy till after marriage , that any guy who tries it will surely die and i told her death Iz not a problem that I will do it , she was surprised with d way I replied her and said I'm gonna lose 5 of my relatives after doing it... I don't know maybe diz babe just wanna use me catch cruise or she's telling me the truth

.... though she was the one who requested for my number the first day she saw me and she as never asked me for card talkless of money b4.
Na lie she dey lie. She isn't a virgin. She just used that to scare u so that u won't use her and dump her. She is just tired of guys taking advantage of her.

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken To Night / What sexy and energetic women get in relationships (photo) / Cheating Wife And Thus Guys Had Sex With His Step Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.