Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,256 members, 7,857,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa (24772 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by 900warriorz: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ehy have they not dealt with that animal called Abbo? angry
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Yungmil: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
I have one question

How are we sure he is responsible?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Serve him right. I'm sure he was solidly behind him when he assaulted a nursing mother two years ago! Now it's your turn to feel the heat!

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by placeofallure(f): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Elisha Abbo will do more. He'll commit more atrocities. In saner climes, immediately after the Intimacy shop saga, he should have been stripped of his "senatorship" position. But this is Nigeria where the hawk can eat the chicks without any one raising an eyebrow.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by faithfull18(f): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
This man and vawulence.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Nyascobar1414: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
endsarrrs:
grin

When he(Abbo) assaulted a nursing mother at a intimacy gadget shop in Abuja two years ago I guess you(PA) never condemned the Senators act.

His Turn to eat the cake and still have it.

My stomach is sweeting me for this news grin grin tongue

Fake feminist...
Lol
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by NobleAngell(f): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
endsarrrs:
grin

When he(Abbo) assaulted a nursing mother at a intimacy gadget shop in Abuja two years ago I guess you(PA) never condemned the Senators act.

He remained his PA even after the incidence. He kept tolerating the animal until the animal has now turned to him. Now the joke's on him.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by chudez0147(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
KosiGee:
“They carted away my handbag containing money, N200,000, two iPhones, one iTel phone and one Nokia phone“

I find the above hard to believe. N200,000 cash plus two iPhones, one iTel phone and one Nokia phone….4 phones in total….one man sad shocked shocked shocked
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

What do you find hard to believe?? Just 200k and 4phones is hard to believe?

Poor you!

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by JayB11(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
endsarrrs:
grin

Bro....i personally know this Silas, he left that man cos the man damaged their (PAs) reputation. Meanwhile, can u openly condemn the hand that feeds you? The best way is to part, Silas parted but the man witch-hunted him.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by lookgood4us(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
endsarrrs:
grin

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by lagosrd: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
That guy needs to be taught a lesson. Just report him to God immediately
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by ddeola: 12:57am On Dec 28, 2021
Sex-toy senator grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by vineyardfarms: 1:22am On Dec 28, 2021
get well quick, then obtain doctor's report and file charges against him. Make your case known to the senate's diciplanery commitee, petition IGP through your lawyer for thorough investigation.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by FarahAideed: 1:48am On Dec 28, 2021
I pity those thinking youthful leadership is what Nigeria needs , senator Abo who is the youngest senator is nothing but a massive disgrace .
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by heartbeat84: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2021
This intimacy gadget man again?? Why is it that people think they're above the law and cannot be touched
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by chally100(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
KosiGee:
“They carted away my handbag containing money, N200,000, two iPhones, one iTel phone and one Nokia phone“

I find the above hard to believe. N200,000 cash plus two iPhones, one iTel phone and one Nokia phone….4 phones in total….one man sad shocked shocked shocked
ur problem is poverty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG / The Current State Of Onicha Ugbo Federal Road In Delta State (pictures) / Photos Of The Presidential Candidates At The Peace Signing Event in ICC Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.