Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka (49556 Views)

You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by naptu2: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ishilove:

See as ignorance and lack of exposure wants to finish you. A simple google search, or better still asking the waiters about the menu would have saved you from embarrassing yourself like this here.

Educated illiterate

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh God! grin

Nairaland!

Kai!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ishilove:

See as ignorance and lack of exposure wants to finish you. A simple google search, or better still asking the waiters about the menu would have saved you from embarrassing yourself like this here.

Educated illiterate
Aunty Ishi I'm holding your waist to increase the velocity. Drag him like Tiger gen grin. The one that "BURSTED" my head was when he said all the waiters and waitresses were prostitutes because cocktails were named "BlowJ.ob" and "Wet Pvssy". I've never been more amused and annoyed at the same time, lol grin angry

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
A whole Adonis of that year abi another one? Adonis96, defender and personal CSO of Ubunja. The red Piller gan gan .... Lol omase oooo grin grin

Even his profile picture depicts his hypocritical nature. Holier than thou showing 39D breast up and down. grin

Waste of body and beards!

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by pocohantas(f): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
brightfuture24:
Aunty Ishi I'm holding your waist to increase the velocity. Drag him like Tiger gen grin. The one that "BURSTED" my head was when he said all the waiters and waitresses were prostitutes because cocktails were named "BlowJ.ob" and "Wet Pvssy". I've never been more amused and annoyed at the same time, lol grin angry

The werey no come enjoy shawarma wey im buy because for im mind, na Sodom and Gomorrah e buy am. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
pocohantas:

The werey no come enjoy shawarma wey im buy because for im mind, na Sodom and Gomorrah e buy am. grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Better shawarma wey chicken fit full with enough mayonnaise and beef strips. The type wey person go chop mayo go cover their whole body embarassed. The thing don dey hungry me now sef grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Magnoliaa(f): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:
A whole Adonis of that year abi another one? Adonis96, defender and personal CSO of Ubu nja. The red Piller gan gan .... Lol omase oooo grin grin

Even his profile picture depicts his hypocritical nature. Holier than thou showing 39D breast up and down. grin

Waist of body and beards!

Whoooooortttt? grin grin You don't mean it. So you know am! Kaiiiii. To think of alllll the things this guy would have hurled at women and in defense of his god o. WOW. It is really a pity.

Waist of body and ... ? I no too understand that part. Abeg, hexplain. cheesy

Modified: I've seen it. Mtcheeewwwwww. The thing dey disgusting sef.

For him mind now, if not for this topic, oga go dey claim say ladies dey fall for am as per spicy body and burnt beards, meanwhile, huncle local and he not fit run street or women or big boys' place.

Brolosho oshi!

5 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Ishilove: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
pocohantas:

How would he search google when he has seen the topic to use and attack NIGERIAN GIRLS? cheesy
See as he was vibrating and spewing saliva everywhere, on top wet pussy. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Ishilove: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
brightfuture24:
And in his parents' mind, they sent their son to school. Shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Munzy14(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
money121:
You want to bamba grin grin
You wanna chill with the big boys

Na you dey run kiti kiti
You dey run kata kata
No fit drink water drop cup
Ah hey! Shebi you see how the thing goes tongue tongue
Dorime.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by do4luv14(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Irupetepete:
Wet pussy Mouth Action For hotel menu? Biko yeme address

Actually the first is called wet pussycat cocktail
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Munzy14(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
eduj:

bro you're out of your depth. Yes indecency is the norm of the day, but hypocrisy is part of that norm too.

What am trying to say is that what you saw in that menu is what it truly states- wet pussy and blowjobs are truly a cocktail . If you doubt me, order one.

And to think most of those commenting on this thread are ignorant of the fact
grin grin
Kuku use gun and shoot OP's ignorance... grin grin

Exposure is good...

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
jaeyking:

You dey mind op
Na the mumu mod wey push am to front page I blame

If u like ban me.
I go create another account.

Go dey move rubbish to front page
I think the mod just wanted to embarrass the guy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by doggedfighter(f): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Them sabi pick name wey pass them. This one sef go still complain of Naija girls. Person wey no fit ask question, e still no fit use google, but e hold smartphone.

The way he sat on his high horse to start telling us he doesn’t do this and that, I know his type. I avoid men like that. Always acting like the most principled and quality man out there. They can be very judgemental, whiny and petty ehn. E dey good make man go chill with im fellow men once in a while. Talk about man problems, laugh and forget.

Na this one wey if you dey date am, small quarrel e done type dissertation drop for your WhatsApp. You will be seeing “Njoku is typing…” for almost 30mins. Oga wetin you dey type? Rest jare!!! grin grin

Pocohontas, please don't kill me with laughter.

I'm rolling on the floor laughing reading ''Njoku is typing'' for almost 30 minutes.

Living as a redpiller is a torturous life. grin

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by doggedfighter(f): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
brightfuture24:
Poco gbuziem final grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear.

Poco gbulum final grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ike amu agwugom ebea.
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Landmack: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
pocohantas:
When a self-righteous village man from Nnewi goes out for the first time, you should expect threads like this. Oga, those are names of cocktails. There is SEX ON THE BEACH, I bet if you had seen that, you will say there is mammywater lurking around to knack you. When they add virgin before the name, e mean say no alcohol.

This is why it is good to go out! It is a training too. Don’t stay inside your house and be claiming introvert and teetotaler, but if you see ordinary escalator, you no fit run am. If you dey commot, you go know say placing order is not for the fainthearted. You go know say you need morale to call waiter when bar full. You go still come know say na senior men dey chop peppered snail.

Njoku stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum!
Madam be careful. Op isn’t from Nnewi nor any where in Anambra. That guy is an Enugu indigene from Nsukka. An Anambra man will never come online to spew this trash here..
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Whoooooortttt? grin grin You don't mean it. So you know am! Kaiiiii. To think of alllll the things this guy would have hurled at women and in defense of his god o. WOW. It is really a pity.

Waist of body and ... ? I no too understand that part. Abeg, hexplain. cheesy

Modified: I've seen it. Mtcheeewwwwww. The thing dey disgusting sef.

For him mind now, if not for this topic, oga go dey claim say ladies dey fall for am as per spicy body and burnt beards, meanwhile, huncle local and he not fit run street or women or big boys' place.

Brolosho oshi!
Lol... If I'm not mistaken Adonis is or used to be a chronic redpiller, always defending ubunja that year... although this seems to be a new account sha..

Nne, just a little touch in right place that body will turn out fine but the breast too big grin
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by pocohantas(f): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
doggedfighter:

Pocohontas, please don't kill me with laughter.

I'm rolling on the floor laughing reading ''Njoku is typing'' for almost 30 minutes.

Living as a redpiller is a torturous life. grin

Lol. I hope say you done stand up? The OP is hilarious.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Magnoliaa(f): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:
Lol... If I'm not mistaken Adonis is or used to be a chronic redpiller, always defending ubu nja that year... although this seems to be a new account sha..

Nne, just a little touch in right place that body will turn out fine but the breast too big grin

Ekuke forming redpiller. grin

It still is not attractive to me and I am not just saying this for pretense. Really.

Also, doesn't change the fact that he is a brolosho selling market here. Because what in God's heaven would make a man put his naked chest on display on an anonymous forum like NL? For whom? No single shame and decency!

He is nothing but a brhoe and a community deek with overpumped breasts and eroded morals. Nansense!

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by ComputerOperato: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
Pastor righteousness over to u ooo.. This world don spoil ooo.. So, wetpussi and Mouth Gig Na cocktails.. Oga ooo Na something else me dey think like the op ooo. In that case oga righteousness no bother come oo it seems the world never spoil finish
Please what's the name of the movie where this Odunlade shot was taken?
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by habsydiamond(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
ComputerOperato:

Please what's the name of the movie where this Odunlade shot was taken?
sorry, I gat no idea
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ekuke forming redpiller. grin

It still is not attractive to me and I am not just saying this for pretense. Really.

Also, doesn't change the fact that he is a brolosho selling market here. Because what in God's heaven would make a man put his naked chest on display on an anonymous forum like NL? For whom? No single shame and decency!

He is nothing but a brhoe and a community deek with overpumped breasts and eroded morals. Nansense!
Fatality..
You are one of the reasons bro no gree show face again grin

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Lalas247(f): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2021
eduj:

bro you're out of your depth. Yes indecency is the norm of the day, but hypocrisy is part of that norm too.

What am trying to say is that what you saw in that menu is what it truly states- wet pussy and blowjobs are truly a cocktail . If you doubt me, order one.

And to think most of those commenting on this thread are ignorant of the fact

A star cool

Lol the bushery on this thread is alarming... bare rotten minds pon screen... also some people need to leave their local village and travel more .. lard have marci

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Lalas247(f): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin I'm screaming lol
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Such honesty and innocence as that of the OP is VERY COMMENDABLE.

I just shake my head when I read comments referring to the OP as daft.

What will u gain in this life if you know the names of every vulgar-named cocktail and don't know Jesus. In fact, not going out with that colleague to drink again is the equivalent of putting out his eyes to enter Heaven.
You have my admiration, young man.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Jeremani: 6:26am On Dec 29, 2021
arimahoseloka:

you just talk. Do you know the kind of terrible atrocities committed by Sodom&Gommorah. It wasn't just homosexuality,gluttony,idleness.

They set up beds at ever corner of the cities and openly raped male visitors visiting their city, this act was approved by their judges and law makers.

They also made a decree to starve anybody visiting their city to death, when the visitor is at the point of death they will strip him of all his belongings and garments and fight over it. This they did despite their excessive wealth.

There was a woman they killed for helping one of their victims while He was being starved to death.

She was killed with bees. They painted her body with honey and unleashed bees on her.

Do not forget they also attempted raping Angels.
Thanks for this enlightening me
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Jeremani: 6:27am On Dec 29, 2021
DFERENCE:
well i hope this don't stand as testimony against u on the finals, have you heard of the period called "PERIOD OF GRACE"? stop talking like you have read and master the bible, this your statement shows how ignorant you are.
am ignorant indeed, thank you
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Pappyxar: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2021
MikeAterezzi:
Such honesty and innocence as that of the OP is VERY COMMENDABLE.

I just shake my head when I read comments referring to the OP as daft.

What will u gain in this life if you know the names of every vulgar-named cocktail and don't know Jesus. In fact, not going out with that colleague to drink again is the equivalent of putting out his eyes to enter Heaven.
You have my admiration, young man.

The bolded, never knew heaven is this cheap, for someone that know that the name of a drink, it's not even about been vulgar, the names are rarely been used in an open gathering, but the op brain was easily connected to it and already translated it to the waitress been prost*tutes and you still claim he did the right thing and on the path to heaven.

Who decided to bake your brain Son, cus only a baked brain can reason this way.
Since he didn't do or take it means he's holy, but the mind and brain that transmitted the meaning ain't corrupt abi, or no be una bible talk say the body na temple of God and must be kept clean always, guess his brain has been baked aswell to forget the scripture.

s..ly holier than f..ls

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by folake4u(f): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2021
Lalas247:

grin grin I'm screaming lol

Damn! Lalas where have you been? shocked smiley

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Focusmind: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2021
HRSweetness:

LOL. Please add social misfits to the adjectives

People don't know that social skills, been informed about trends, general knowledge and interpersonal relationship are enablers to success.

It is not about religion, book, holiness, self-righteousness and seclusion. You will find out that you are missing in lots of life learning activities.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by ComputerOperato: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2021
habsydiamond:
sorry, I gat no idea
Well... Thanks anyway.
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by HRSweetness(f): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2021
Focusmind:

People don't know that social skills, been informed about trends, general knowledge and interpersonal relationship are enablers to success.

It is not about religion, book, holiness, self-righteousness and seclusion. You will find out that you are missing in lots of life learning activities.

Absolutely on point

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by descarado: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Very funny thread cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.