Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,857 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. (851 Views)

I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend / This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. by Mide3367: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2021
I went to the beach yesterday and innocently too this pics with my business colleague. Posted it on my status. Lol and behold.. Both men and women hit my dm and all they saw was just my d** grin .. To be honest with you, it wasnt er** at all when I took the pics. How was this possible? I bought iLegendd lasticle ebook long ago which i applied the instructions in it. See the result today..
Thank you iLegendd..
Ps. I aint promoting him but i can't just not give him the credit..
smiley smiley smiley
Note: you just need to patiently apply the instructions..

1 Like

Re: Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. by chumaZ(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2021
Some guys no get shame at all for this forum

4 Likes

Re: Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. by younglleo: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2021
Be like say u been work for oshodi

1 Like

Re: Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. by alpharoyalty: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2021
This one small na

1 Like

Re: Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. by Double0h7(f): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2021
You wore pant 2 sizes too small and you want to deceive us grin

You need girth, this look skinny and long like a pencil lipsrsealed
Re: Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. by Mide3367: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2021
Double0h7:
You wore pant 2 sizes too small and you want to deceive us grin

You need girth, this look skinny and long like a pencil lipsrsealed
lol. Not by grith ode.. It is how you use it.. Go grab davido fu .ck guide from iLegendd and thank me later.. I am not fat.. So i dont need grith

1 Like

Re: Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. by Mide3367: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2021
chumaZ:
Some guys no get shame at all for this forum
oga you go shame for bedroom
Re: Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. by iLegendd(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2021
I'm getting jealous.
Re: Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. by Ekejoestar(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2021
What should we do now that ur penis is big?;

Should we fry fire

2 Likes

Re: Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. by Lilsameey: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2021
Mide3367:
I went to the beach yesterday and innocently too this pics with my business colleague. Posted it on my status. Lol and behold.. Both men and women hit my dm and all they saw was just my d** grin .. To be honest with you, it wasnt er** at all when I took the pics. How was this possible? I bought iLegendd lasticle ebook long ago which i applied the instructions in it. See the result today..
Thank you iLegendd..
Ps. I aint promoting him but i can't just not give him the credit..
smiley smiley smiley
Note: you just need to patiently apply the instructions..
Try and wear better pants next time.
Re: Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. by SarutobiEky(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2021
My friend preek big pass this one wella.. and we was in jss2 when I saw that monster last o. 12yrs down the line, I wonder what has become of it now. grin cheesy
Re: Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. by Telegram234(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Werey I was hoping for u to say, check my signature and message me for hookup

Re: Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. by Nyascobar1414: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
What so extraordinary bout this dick?
Re: Buy Ilegendd 'LASTICLE' Ebook.. See My D** Size For Applying The Knowledge. by Mide3367: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
What so extraordinary bout this dick?
ask iLegendd for a copy of his book. You will know. Dont you know that a man with small dick lacks confidence?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant For Her 12-year-old Boyfriend And Both Went For.. / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sista, How Do I Tell Her 2 Dress Decently / Lady Confront Babydaddy After He Buys Food For The Only Child They Have (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.