Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders (3222 Views)

Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2020
1. His disdainful approach and restrictive dissemination of useful details to questions has actually crippled his customers and fan base.

2. He wants you to patronize him by buying his books or checking his web profile, yet he presents you with less value and makes you look stupid.

3. He finds his way into a peaceful thread with a toxic purpose of derailing it by selling a Plagiarized work of digital literature.

4. He is boring, selfish and less creative. You can actually guess the caption of his next thread, u can as well predict the point he s driving at.

5.It's either he is implying that his life is a roller coaster and that he's got no worries. It goes further to emphasize how he makes millions when he sleeps as you his potential clients works your fingers to the bone !

or

He shows u an abstract picture of his kitchen or a terrible and abysmal photoshot of himself and how he is enjoying himself or a screenshot of how a certain digital e-book store underpaid him his due royalties, expecting empathy from u.

6. He needs you his potential customers to pay attention to his products and services, he wants u to subscribe, yet he rubs it in and make it seem like he s fine irrespective of whether you buy his products or services.

what he has failed to understand is that there is actually something like 'bad advertising'... u cant package a product nicely and use pride as the finishing touch in the name of setting a standard. Nobody likes buying from an arrogant person, no matter how affordable and nice a product or service might appear.

BE HUMBLE !!

See this ref: See how he fabricated lies in attempt to nullify my integrity.

https://www.nairaland.com/5552437/how-fail-like-chenzen-how

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by donbachi(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2020
Word from an envious heart...stop putting off anothers candle to light ur own...it will only bring out smokes and choke u to death.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2020
donbachi:
Word from an envious heart...stop putting off anothers candle to light ur own...it will only bring out smokes and choke u to death.
watch ur mouth cos u dnt know me. silence will save u grave troubles.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by Ginaz(f): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2020
But its a free world na? Does he come to beg you money to feed? Why so serious ?

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by iLegendd(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2020
Looks like you wrote a nice piece. Even though I didn't read, I like how well-formatted the write-up is. Keep it up and one day, you'll be blessed for it.

Now, let me advertise.

Our book Lasticle is changing lives and people are getting it everyday, so don't miss out. Below is the last sale/chat and more are on the queue.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by iLegendd(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by iLegendd(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Below is a link for any man to download the free version of our books.

1. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

2. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

3. https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

For the OP, send me your account or phone number and I'll send you 5k recharge card from this 10k a client paid this morning. With this, you'll know I'm not greedy.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Ginaz:
But its a free world na? Does he come to beg you money to feed? Why so serious ?
That dude has been on my case for no cogent reason. There s need to see a spade as a spade and not a shovel.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by donbachi(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
tortoise tell monkey pikin sey"if wetin go kill am no 4rm him mama or papa..e go be 4rm him own hand...i leave u 4 GOD.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by iLegendd(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
That dude has been on my case for no cogent reason. There s need to see a spade as a spade and not a shovel.

If you know me, you'll know I don't start a fight with men. With women, I do, just to tease them for fun and nothing more, but with men, I don't. With all my teasing with women, I turn all the contents to books and sell to men.

You started it in 2017 or 2018 and I have all evidence. Now, I have refused to let go because I use you as a controversial puppet for my marketing. I'm always honest and will always be.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2020
iLegendd:

For the OP, send me your account or phone number and I'll send you 5k recharge card from this 10k a client paid this morning. With this, you'll know I'm not greedy.
Its already too late for you to attempt to resuscitate a dead profile.
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
CHENZEN WILL YOU SHUT UP YOUR FOWL MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2020
donbachi:
tortoise tell monkey pikin sey"if wetin go kill am no 4rm him mama or papa..e go be 4rm him own hand...i leave u 4 GOD.
One word is enough... seek wisdom to save yourself... u re drowning already
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
CHENZEN WILL YOU SHUT UP YOUR FOWL MOUTH.
lol
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by iLegendd(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Its already too late for you to attempt to resuscitate a dead profile.

I give you attention not because you're worth it, but because I make money with it. Without this, I would've ignored you for life.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by espn(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2020
You both should sheath your sword. We have more pressing issues facing the world and even Africa as a whole...Money sure pass beef abeg...
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by donbachi(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
One word is enough... seek wisdom to save yourself... u re drowning already
and may GOD plead my cause with u dat strife with me.
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2020
iLegendd:

I give you attention not because you're worth it, but because I make money with it. Without this, I would've ignored you for life.
@ least u re confirming what I ve said about being that virus that derails peoples thread on this platform, with ur incessant ads... There u go again.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2020
iLegendd:

@ least u re confirming what I ve said about u being that virus that derails peoples thread on this platform, with ur incessant ads... There u go again.
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2020
donbachi:
and may GOD plead my cause with u dat strife with me.
ok
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2020
iLegendd:

If you know me, you'll know I don't start a fight with men. With women, I do, just to tease them for fun and nothing more, but with men, I don't. With all my teasing with women, I turn all the contents to books and sell to men.

You started it in 2017 or 2018 and I have all evidence. Now, I have refused to let go because I use you as a controversial puppet for my marketing. I'm always honest and will always be.
That's is it... ur words gives essence to this thread... non of what is written by me implies malice or mendacity
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by boolee(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2020
Just if, only, you know How much Knowledge we have garnered from ilegendd post??

Man been churning out paid informations for free.

Truly, It's impossible for Everyone to like you.

Saving to Enter your paid class.

God Bless you Man!
Stay safe.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by alert01(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2020
iLegendd:

Ilegend, even tho u don't know me but it doesn't matter. can I send my account detail for 5k please. Today's Sunday, and 5k will go a long way towards getting what I want today. Thanks and God bless
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by proclinician: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2020
This chenzen guy you need to discover how to really make money in a way that will make the people around you marvel at the ease but yet they can't really do it. You are frustrated, poor, broke and miserable. You need peace in ur life the type that can be brought by Jesus Christ if u believe or some good money. You started this thread to pour down words of depression, frustration and misery against someone that have found the peace that good unending stream of wealth brings and u think u have won. If u continue this way u will kill urself by urself for urself. I used to be like u really when i felt any rich guy around me was just being devilish or wicked but immediately i carved out a niche for myself on the internet i couldn't imagine the level of peace i had around me. I have a medical degree and i make money from home for the past 2 yrs now. i can continue this way actually but i do love medicine anyway.

Go and think about your life man. Ilegend is not the cause of ur frustration. You are. Be wise

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2020
alert01:

Ilegend, even tho u don't know me but it doesn't matter. can I send my account detail for 5k please. Today's Sunday, and 5k will go a long way towards getting what I want today. Thanks and God bless
lol... he might do it... let him buy his dead and lost profile back.

he has to part ways with 5k to save face.

I assure u he ll send it to u... but incase he does not. send a DM to me now or drop ur details I ll wire u something.
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2020
proclinician:
This chenzen guy you need to discover how to really make money in a way that will make the people around you marvel at the ease but yet they can't really do it. You are frustrated, poor, broke and miserable. You need peace in ur life the type that can be brought by Jesus Christ if u believe or some good money. You started this thread to pour down words of depression, frustration and misery against someone that have found the peace that good unending stream of wealth brings and u think u have won. If u continue this way u will kill urself by urself for urself. I used to be like u really when i felt any rich guy around me was just being devilish or wicked but immediately i carved out a niche for myself on the internet i couldn't imagine the level of peace i had around me. I have a medical degree and i make money from home for the past 2 yrs now. i can continue this way actually but i do love medicine anyway.

Go and think about your life man. Ilegend is not the cause of ur frustration. You are. Be wise
send ur details let me wire u something. if pride wont stand in ur way! I promise to wire u something if u drop ur details.
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by proclinician: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
send ur details let me wire u something. if pride wont stand in ur way! I promise to wire u something if u drop ur details.

Haha. Use that and maybe buy some good books for urself. Anybook on inner peace. Find an internet enabled computer and channel ur bitterness on into something useful and see if u will reason like this again.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by NaijadrivaCars: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

One of Illegend numerous monikers. You created a thread to look like you are "casting Ilegend" but na still u.

cc: donbachi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

One of Illegend numerous monikers. You created a thread to look like you are "casting Ilegend" but na still u.

cc: donbachi
ilegend, donbachi, iClef... by their fruits ye shall know them !
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2020
proclinician:

Haha. Use that and maybe buy some good books for urself. Anybook on inner peace. Find an internet enabled computer and channel ur bitterness on into something useful and see if u will reason like this again.
smh... pride might be that hurdle u av to conquer to achieve goals and get favours. Dont stall ur destiny with that!!!
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by proclinician: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
smh... pride might be that hurdle u av to conquer to achieve goals and get favour. Dont stall ur destiny with that!!!

Shift man. You're empty

1 Like

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2020
proclinician:

Shift man. You're empty
u will be wise if u dont disregard my sincere advice. Dont die with ur talents because u deliberately dont want to get rid of that cankerworm called PRIDE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month / Women Are Like Birds / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.