Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It (26825 Views)

Married Guys Please I Need Clarification About This My Observation. / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Dont be pained ma'm... I know yo guilty of this..
But note the Bleep that broke your hymen cannot be unfucked...
Its gone , Its gone 4ever...
Move on...
Its a cold world
Hymens are already open from birth. I would tell you to go back to school and learn biology but your country is still hundreds of years behind educationally.

All this doesn’t the fact that your indomie and egg sisters will open their legs wide for my 18year old younger brother because of pizza or the promise of coming abroad.
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I have been seeing your posts mentioning my guys. I understand you, but I think you take things too personal. Some guys just enjoy bashing ladies, I don't think they take everything they say about women seriously like you are taking it. I think they want you ladies to diss them back, I expect you ladies to give my guys a hot diss too but let's not take things too personal. You want my guys to think of the females in their families when bashing women which is right but you didn't think of the men in your family and men that never offended you when you generalised saying "Nigerian men are too worthless"? It has not gotten to that extent, it has not also gotten to the extent you want to deactivate your account because my guys are bashing ladies. Take a chill pill Ma, don't take these things personal because my guys don't.
LOL. Quit typing like I’m a child. If a woman does the equivalent, she is bashed in the head.
People do all sort of things online. Reply all sort of comments. Where in my write up did you glean that I took a bunch of strangers comments on the internet personal?I just came from another mention telling me not to take it personal. Lol. You all are the same. Leave me out of this and for once stop trying to justify the actions of your brothers. You all are making Nigerian men look like sex starved idiots who only know how insult their sisters. They talk about it over here, how Nigerian women are all prostitutes because you all don’t type before you think. You don’t think of your sisters before typing trash.

A person tries to have a conversation about a pandemic on Nairaland and they call you bothered instead of focusing on the topic at hand with constructive criticism. This site is trash and I’m embarrassed to talk about it here. Only here because I’m Nigerian and I need to keep up with my people. You people should do better and stop justifying NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nyascobar1414: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bobmarie:
Hymens are already open from birth. I would tell you to go back to school and learn biology but your country is still hundreds of years behind educationally.

All this doesn’t the fact that your indomie and egg sisters will open their legs wide for my 18year old younger brother because of pizza or the promise of coming abroad.

I see you dont know the meaning of hymen even as a female hoe...
Hoelosho no dey ever get brain....
Your pussy be like lagoon...

HOE LOW SHOW

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

I see you dont know the meaning of hymen even as a female hoe...
Hoelosho no dey ever get brain....
Your pussy be like lagoon...

HOE LOW SHOW
Lol. Google the word the word hymen then come back here.Tell me what you read about it.

Or your sisters will seriously get bleeped by my underage brother soon. I WILL look for them and they will send their nudes on IG when he fling two dollars at them. Then I’ll come back here and send you their nudes.

Also,
Don’t be frustrated because you have a small penis that requires a very tight vagina. Women who have never had sex before will gladly accept your ineptitude.

Lol. Noodles for brains. You won’t google search the word Hymen because you monkeys in Africa are not taught to think for yourself or update your brains. Please do yourself a favor and stop being unrepentantly stupid like the rest of your brothers in Nigeria before that country burns.

HERE YOU GO. OLODO NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS.

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nyascobar1414: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bobmarie:
Lol. Google the word the word hymen then come back here.Tell me what you read about it.

Or your sisters will seriously get bleeped by my underage brother soon. I WILL look for them and they will send their nudes on IG when he fling two dollars at them. Then I’ll come back here and send you their nudes.

Also,
Don’t be frustrated because you have a small penis that requires a very tight vagina. Women who have never had sex before will gladly accept your ineptitude.

Lol. Noodles for brains. You won’t google search the word Hymen because you monkeys in Africa are not taught to think for yourself or update your brains. Please do yourself a favor and stop being unrepentantly stupid like the rest of your brothers in Nigeria before that country burns.

HERE YOU GO. OLODO NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS.

HOE LOW SHOW...
I saw no iota of sense in all you wrote...
I know you are guilty cos the person that deflower you did not marry you..
The real deal is cos you have a yeast infested smelly vagina...
He couldnt withstand the fishy smell of your deranged pussy...
Carry your frustration to shiloh...
Your next goal is to see a simp that you gonna tie down and milk him dry...
But the goodnews is that you will never see a simpleton to tie down..
Instead you will continue to see those Yahoo boys that wiped your sardine smelly vagina with handkerchief... And sorry your glory is in a Calabash...
Yahoo boys don finish your toto...

What a disgrace, your virginity is gone but you are not married..

Woe to your parent if they collect any price for any yahoo boy that will marry you and your infested smelly vagina...

Go menstruate and bleed those smelly blood...
Your smelly pussy is as dark as bitumen cos of continuous diggiing...

HOE LOW SHOW...
Go get a life and stop spreading infections
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Myketuale(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lalas247:

Enter his a$s and lick it some more ... kai... have some shame

Na wa for some ppl oo.
Must we have the same opinion??
Must I believe what you believe in??
Pls learn to respect other people opinion.

Na new yr we dey enter so, no allow dat kind behavior follow you enter 2022.

Peace.
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Myketuale(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
nurain150:

[i][/i]
It's not a bonus, it's compulsory.

Omoh not in this generation oo
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

HOE LOW SHOW...
I saw no iota of sense in all you wrote...
I know you are guilty cos the person that deflower you did not marry you..
The real deal is cos you have a yeast infested smelly vagina...
He couldnt withstand the fishy smell of your deranged pussy...
Carry your frustration to shiloh...
Your next goal is to see a simp that you gonna tie down and milk him dry...
But the goodnews is that you will never see a simpleton to tie down..
Instead you will continue to see those Yahoo boys that wiped your sardine smelly vagina with handkerchief... And sorry your glory is in a Calabash...
Yahoo boys don finish your toto...

What a disgrace, your virginity is gone but you are not married..

Woe to your parent if they collect any price for any yahoo boy that will marry you and your infested smelly vagina...

Go menstruate and bleed those smelly blood...
Your smelly pussy is as dark as bitumen cos of continuous diggiing...

HOE LOW SHOW...
Go get a life and stop spreading infections
Yawns**

My pussy this, my pussy that. Pussy, pussy, pussy pussy pussy. How can you see sense in what I wrote when all you think of is your mothers pussy?

Fish brain. Don’t you think of anything else?Even ten year old children are more constructive that this. You’ll end up raping your mom if you don’t stop thinking about her pussy bro. Give it a rest and find something funnier or new to say.

Again. Drop your sisters numbers. Why you dey fear? Don’t you trust them not to send my brother their nudes?

Don’t worry. Just drop it, I want to see something.

FOR THE RANDOM FOREIGN PERSON READING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU’RE HERE. NIGERIAN MEN SOMETIMES USE THEIR SISTERS AND GIRLFRIENDS FOR BLOOD RITUALS, AND THIS MAN IS PROUD TO ADMIT IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM. HE IS PROBABLY ONE OF THEM.

NEVER LET YOUR DAUGHTERS MARRY A NIGERIAN MAN.

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nyascobar1414: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bobmarie:
Yawns**

My pussy this, my pussy that. Pussy, pussy, pussy pussy pussy. How can you see sense in what I wrote when all you think of is your mothers pussy?

Fish brain. Don’t you think of anything else?Even ten year old children are more constructive that this. You’ll end up raping your mom if you don’t stop thinking about her pussy bro. Give it a rest and find something funnier or new to say.

Again. Drop your sisters numbers. Why you dey fear? Don’t you trust them not to send my brother their nudes?

Don’t worry. Just drop it, I want to see something.

FOR THE RANDOM FOREIGN PERSON READING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU’RE HERE. NIGERIAN MEN SOMETIMES USE THEIR SISTERS AND GIRLFRIENDS FOR BLOOD RITUALS, AND THIS MAN IS PROUD TO ADMIT IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM. HE IS PROBABLY ONE OF THEM.

NEVER LET YOUR DAUGHTERS MARRY A NIGERIAN MAN.

Still, no sense in the write up..
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Still, no sense in the write up..
Drop their number na Abi you no want make your family story change?

You no trust your sisters but you dey call people olosho online. Mumu. Make I catch them first.

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nyascobar1414: 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bobmarie:
Drop their number na Abi you no want make your family story change?

You no trust your sisters but you dey call people olosho online. Mumu. Make I catch them first.

Still no sense in the writeup..
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by MossLuv: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Midas01:
And it is fools like this that will still open their gutter trash of a mouth to call women hoes on NL.

Lmao. Who is the brolosho now?

Idiot. Stop quoting me
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by advanceDNA: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

I know a woman married as a virgin in my family but she's yet to conceive till today. The married is roughly 20yrs, they ended up adopting a boy and a girl.

I also have a family friend who married a virgin from the village, the marriage is barely 15yrs and they are not living together again because of the woman's infidelity. They have two girls, the woman finally left her husband's house about 7/8yrs ago and rented an apartment in another area.

What I said above is not a hearsay, it's a real life story. So, being a virgin doesn't guarantee happiness or fruitfulness in a marriage, it's kinda luck bro, if it works for you, you'll ENJOY but if reverse is the case, then you're completely FINISHED.

Virginity is a bonus, it doesn't guarantee happy marriage or being faithful

U are still on guarantee of happy home.??..
Nobody has guarantee of anything, na only God know tomorrow ..??

Boys are only saying, for marriage, as in for better for worse, they don’t want to dig their dicks into pvssy 10-20 other men have dug with several abortions ...

Look around u.... all these fine girls without decent jobs using 700k phones their pussy paid for....nobody wants girls yahoo boys have slept with..
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by SharedServices: 6:36am On Jan 07, 2022
ashetu:

Virginity is overated. The little virgin we have in Nigeria self are not virgin by choice,na because say they never get chance to do it.

Let me design beautiful flyers for your business
Whatsapp 08024575448

How much do you charge to design a flyer?
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by ObamaMessi: 6:50am On Jan 07, 2022
I'm a virgin and so I'll marry a virgin if at all I'll marry.
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by ashetu(m): 12:37am On Jan 08, 2022
SharedServices:

It depends on the type of flyer that you want sir

You can message me on WhatsApp so we can discuss 08024575448
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by ashetu(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
SharedServices:

#2000 sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call / Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating / 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.