Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It (26766 Views)

Married Guys Please I Need Clarification About This My Observation. / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Just find a lady that's goal oriented, a supportive woman, a visionary, an independent woman with good manners and culinary skills... a graduate perhaps and get married. Stop checking for virginity and body counts.... just get married !!!

It is fair to say that you may have defiled and abused your countless ex's, but they are now married, If the guys who married them were scouting for virgins or were checking body counts like you are doing now then all the ladies in the world will grow old without getting married.

Goan marry joor !!!cheesy

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by advanceDNA: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
What’s this one saying ??

230 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
advanceDNA:
What’s this one saying ??
full proof truths grin

E pain am !!!cheesy

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by advanceDNA: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:
full proof truths grin

E pain am !!!cheesy

U must think yourself to be important for your opinion to hurt a stranger......I only asked what you are saying... because u made zero sense

321 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:
Just find a lady that's goal orientated, a visionary, an independent woman with good manners and culinary skills... a graduate perhaps and get married. Stop checking for virginity and body counts.... just get married !!!

It is fair to say that you fvcked your countless ex's, but they are now married, If the guys who married them were scouting for virgins like you are doing now then all the ladies in the world will grow old and die without getting married.

Exactly man..this a great advice and also truthful..but guess what wannabe redpillers won't agree...while themselves are full of s**t
They will call those non virgin ladies worthless...as if they are any way different..

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by advanceDNA: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Exactly man..this a great advice and also truthful..but guess what wannabe redpillers won't agree...while themselves are full of s**t
They will call those non virgin ladies worthless...as if they are any way different..

Being a Red red piller has nothing to do with looking for virgins...red pillers are just guys that don’t think with their wife’s or girlfriend’sPussy

By the way Virgin hunters are just trying to take calculated risk in an environment of high prostitution, several abortions and dangerous body counts..... it’s crazy out there...

If you don’t care about a woman’s sexual past Good for you...
Don’t blame those that care

378 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Who is even looking for a virgin in the first place?

As a matter of fact, eye yam not good at teaching angry

As far as she is loyal, she gave me peace of mind and she cares, forget it, na she I go carry walk down the aisle wink

To me virginity is a bonus.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Lalami3232(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Are you saying this because of your sisters? Anyways, men wey no like virgins go marry dem laslas grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nyascobar1414: 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
And ladies should stop looking for rich guys... Go and marry broke guys also... If not, our mothers would have not been married, cos most of our dads were broke during the initial years of courtship....
How you gonn' see that?

Despite all these, I cant marry a non virgin.. If only if I wont pay a bride price..

Cos its makes no sense going to marry a gabbage that was digged by a nigga in exchange of 2k,5k, indomie and egg... And I will now pay upto 2million naira... As in there is no sense in it now...
If only the parent of the so called bride will not collect a bride price..
Then some guys wont mind the virginity aspect...

Though people are different, they can overlook her sexual past...
But, for me, its a no no deal...
Y'all are gonn' be surprise those niggs that dig em will want a virgin to settle down with...

A used girl is meant for flirting..
Virgins are meant to be settled down with...

Non virgins and frustrated hoes... Make una no carry una frustration follow me oo .. Mbok, abeg

peace!

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
for someone like u Op,what you wrote is true

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Lightway: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:
Just find a lady that's goal orientated, a visionary, an independent woman with good manners and culinary skills... a graduate perhaps and get married. Stop checking for virginity and body counts.... just get married !!!

It is fair to say that you fvcked your countless ex's, but they are now married, If the guys who married them were scouting for virgins like you are doing now then all the ladies in the world will grow old and die without getting married.

All these poor boys that keep advising people instead of hustle do

34 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

U must think yourself to be important for your opinion to hurt a stranger......I only asked what you are saying... because u made zero sense
That's because you have mashed potatoes in ur head instead of brains.... think for once grandpacheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
And ladies should stop looking for rich guys... Go and marry broke guys also... If not, our mothers would have not been married, cos most of our dads were broke during the initial years of courtship....
How you gonn' see that?

Despite all these, I cant marry a non virgin.. If only if I wont pay a bride price..

Cos its makes no sense going to marry a gabbage that was digged by a nigga in exchange of 2k,5k, indomie and egg... And I will now pay upto 2million naira... As in there is no sense in it now...
If only the parent of the so called bride will not collect a bride price..
Then some guys wont mind the virginity aspect...

Though people are different, they can overlook her sexual past...
But, for me, its a no no deal...
Y'all are gonn' be surprise those niggs that dig em will want a virgin to settle down with...

A used girl is meant for flirting..
Virgins are meant to be settled down with...

Non virgins and frustrated hoes... Make una no carry una frustration follow me oo .. Mbok, abeg

peace!
That's not a matured way to reason

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nyascobar1414: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:
That's not a matured way to reason

Its a matured way..
To avoid stories like hide my Id..

55 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Its a matured way..
To avoid stories like hide my Id..

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by MufasaLion: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

Being a Red red piller has nothing to do with looking for virgins...red pillers are just guys don’t think with their wife’s Pussy

By the way Virgin hunters are just trying to take calculated risk in an environment of high prostitution, several abortions and dangerous body counts..... it’s crazy out there...

If you don’t care about a woman’s sexual past Good for you...
Don’t blame those that care

That was why I used wannabe redpillers..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Truvelisback(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:
Just find a lady that's goal oriented, a supportive woman, a visionary, an independent woman with good manners and culinary skills... a graduate perhaps and get married. Stop checking for virginity and body counts.... just get married !!!

Those Qualities u mentioned abt ladies are very, very hard to see or get.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by advanceDNA: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:
That's because you have mashed potatoes in ur head instead of brains.... think for once grandpacheesy

Oh I get you now....

4 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
Those Qualities u mentioned abt ladies are very, very hard to see or get.
I have 50 of them in my life right now... the question is "are you the type that can magnet people with such qualities" if you don't have those qualities, you may never find any woman with those qualities, they might be around you right now, but u can't notice them!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Elporo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Why do I feel Shiloh is around the corner?

12 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Truvelisback(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:
I have 50 of them in my life right now... the question is "are you the type that can magnet people with such qualities" if you don't have those qualities, you may never find any woman with those qualities, they might be around you right now, but u can't notice them!!!
Bro, appearance can be deceitful. Women are very good actors especially when they see that ur pocket is very loaded.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bro, appearance can be deceitful. Women are very good actors especially when they see that ur pocket is very loaded.
...just marry bro... its not a death sentence

4 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Truvelisback(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:
I shall.

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
I shall.
I have some herecheesy
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Truvelisback(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:
I have some herecheesy
Mention them.

8 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Truvelisback(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:
Congrat Bro!

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by BlaqJosh: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Where you fit see this kind woman for naija and mods get mind move am to front page..

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
Mention them.
u want me to DM u the list??
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Truvelisback(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:
u want me to DM u the list??
Alright.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.