Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Five Types Of Women That May Cheat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Women That May Cheat (59114 Views)

Women May Cheat More in Future and Many Men May Become Lazier In Future / Five Types Of Boyfriends, Which Are You? / For Guys: 7 Signs That Your Babe May Cheat On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Afokesco(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
omeeh

that's their character

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Cinema4d: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by poweredcom(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
@womenareapess all women are useless espesially girls of this generation from nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Princeton92(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Interesting... Very interesting!!!
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by everythinggirly(f): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Number 4 is not always true.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Nonexisting: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
This is for those who expect anything good from vaginarians. As for me, I expect the worst from them so I don't give a fucck where any of my bannies are as long as at least one of them is a phone call away whenever I'm Hot.

7 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by frankblinkz(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
Las las everybody na cheat...
Just cheat wisely.
Even you wey want talk to me now self na cheat.
I can't trust any hoe and me ba!! I be king cheater.
Again I say Cheat wisely

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by rachytenny2(f): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Number 5 caught me....

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Don't marry who you love, but love whom you marry. It's in the Bible. You can marry the worst, but may turn out to be the best. Just hook up kiss

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Ebubu: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
everythinggirly:
Number 4 is not always true.
youre right

Some don’t show you off, but are highly disciplined and don’t let any male come into her romance territory not to mention flirt with her.

My ex flaunted me on social media over excessively, yet when it came for time for her to cheat, she did it very well. In fact she posted me in between her cheating, the next week she broke up.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by AlphaBeta130: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
franchasng:
lol

Stop demonizing Nigerian women over infidelity. Sexual promiscuity does not completely make a woman a demon. Some of the ladies you call olosho or wayward may end up in heaven at last while you Saintly man and your virgin marys end up in hell fire lol.

Nigerian men are more promiscuous than Nigerian women, stop demonizing Nigerian women over infidelity! It is men they are cheating with not aliens.

And no matter how you preach, there must be sexual promiscuity to balance global sex consumption. Those ladies you call cheats are providing a rare service to mankind.

Without money and sex, the world will be boring and in fact, we will be fighting unending world wars all over the world.

Enjoy life responsibly and protect yourself always. Nobody can stop reggae because reggae is life! cool
Lol, cheat spotted cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Ebubu: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
rachytenny2:
Number 5 caught me....
doesn’t make sense if you are the type who is gotten with attention or money. Because once any guy throws sweet words on you and calls you at midnights, you’ve fallen and easily cheat.

That’s my ex for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Aniboo: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mostly they can pretend
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by franchasng: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
AlphaBeta130:

Lol, cheat spotted cheesy
AlphaBeta, are you related to Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by nedekid: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by muheeb01(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
O le te obinrin lorun.....meaning you can never satisfy woman....do your best and live the rest,no manual to this relationship stuff,women naturally likes who no too send them

Check my signature and profile for my works and consultation....delivery nationwide,my office is in oyo town

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by letitrainnow(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
No 4 is worst
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Ebubu: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
joviegghead:
Hmm.

The early starters and sex freaks :
These ones were exposed to banging earlier than it should have been usually due to complacency on their guardians part . They tend to be sex freaks and are hardly satisfied.

They cheat with no remorse

Prostitute:

The title speaks for itself.
true
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Oceanblaze(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Anny98:
omg
just Bleep someone...
It's like that...
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:
If you want to cheat, don't let me know.
That's how I ended the lives of two young guys last year with otapiapia mixed with sniper
911. We got an emergency over here

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
May we never meet such a woman.
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by alabi484(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
jeff1993:
You are very correct ..... U see especially those ones that love attention .... If u just looseguard small ehn ... The whole community go fetch water for her well .... Talking from experience!!!!

Please NL family ..... I need someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill .... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year!!!

Hmmm
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by finishmatter: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

6 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by yusluvad(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Apt!

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by yusluvad(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
6..A woman with 2 or more bodycounts before meeting you
You've just complimented it with a valid point...

3 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by yusluvad(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
1. Girls that smoke weed
2. Girls that drink beer/wine/vodka regularly
3. Girls that are models/actress/vixens
4.Girls with nose piercing, double earing piercing
5. Girls that are friends with well known oloshos in the area.
6. Girls that work in Nursing or banking sector
Another list with bomb points...

4 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by doctore212(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Me I need two oloshos for cross over night
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by ImoleNaija: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:
If you want to cheat, don't let me know.
That's how I ended the lives of two young guys last year with otapiapia mixed with sniper

Your gay partners, you meant
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Make una dey take am easy na
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by extol1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Anny98:
omg
just Bleep someone...
Guy, comot that pic before I change am for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.