Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) (45575 Views)

People Who Got Back With Their Ex Who Cheated [PICS] / Newly Married Nigerian Lady Shows Off Blood Flows To Prove She Was A Virgin / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2023
Husband dares wife to walk over voodoo (juju) to prove she has never cheated on him shocked shocked shocked

Guess what happened?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_v2z1uva44

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czsc7zxrGKQ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by yinkus6750(m): 6:25am On Nov 16, 2023
Shouldn't be for the wife alone.
The husband should cross first, while the wife will follow.
Don't mind the cheating cheater of a husband.
Kettle calling pot blacky.

143 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Boogyman557: 6:28am On Nov 16, 2023
Holly Gram cool The guy above me

E be like say u go de NACK people wife well well..

because i no understand dis kind ATTACK..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Skyfornia(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2023
Why can't people be faithful in marriage? This is becoming scary....no trust again.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2023
Lol.... Some marriage be like law school...
All these are for what nah??
Abeg madam follow back, enter pack your load leave...
Rubbish man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Wawelexy(m): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2023
If that woman cross that things, I will bring out the house documents my granny kept with me, sell off the damn building and use all the proceedings as giveaway to all the female Nairalanders, including the evening papers among them. grin

Funny thing is, that thing the husband laid on the floor might be an impotent camouflage JuJu just to make an empty threat in order to test the wife, but trust naija women, 90% of them will never pass such test. Was the husband even expecting her to cross it before? undecided

The video just reminded me that, out of the 24 hours God created per day, it's only 30 minutes that belongs to me, the remaining 23.5 hours is to fear that gender.

103 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Nackzy: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2023
She no go ever try am

10 Likes

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by FRANCISTOWN: 6:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:
Rubbish man
It is better to buy a packet of cigarettes than to pay for a bride price of someone like you.

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by FRANCISTOWN: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Husband dares wife to walk over voodoo (juju) to prove she has never cheated on him shocked shocked shocked

Guess what happened?

#wetindeyhappentv

I've said it several times. A time will come when marriage will lose popularity

12 Likes

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 6:56am On Nov 16, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

It is better to buy a packet of cigarettes than to pay for a bride price of someone like you.
Oga bring your body count let me bring mine let's do plus and minus....
Men with their double lifestyle

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:57am On Nov 16, 2023
As I dey type this, one of my friend wife dey mad as a result of adultery.
Some culture really grab their women for neck grin

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Coolsat(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2023
Ahmed0336:
As I dey type this, one of my friend wife dey mad as a result of adultery.
Some culture really grab their women for neck grin
Which culture bdat

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Kingluqman(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2023
Madam, you go enter Abi you no go enter cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by jeromestarks: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2023
So women cheat in marriages a lot. Chai.

Once her way no pure as una dey date, just keep fvcking her until you find another girl. Never marry her.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by TANID(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2023
I Really Need That Thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Vyzz: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:
Rubbish man

. Rubbish man and cheating wife
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by bigiyaro(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2023
Oloshos everywhere. Dirty women allover the place, don't allow any man pay a dime on your head, if your toto is for public consumption. If aan paid your family, then he becomes the sole licensee to your toto, give anyone else that toto after collecting money, then you are a cheat. Like wise, if you paid the groom price then that pric.k is for you alone.

14 Likes

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by MrBONE2(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Zonefree(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
Coolsat:
Which culture bdat
African culture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Whyme24(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by gentposh: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
98% of marriage Nigerian women have cheated before

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Chummynoni(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
95% of housewives won’t do this. One of the reasons why it was hard to cheat back in those days🤣. Ogun judgement is instant 😎

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Dodada: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
cool cool cool
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Kay25(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
grin shebi dey say igbo ladies are the most faithful why all these..iro labi folks

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by phemmyfour: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Guess what happened?

#wetindeyhappentv

E no dey work
Fake jazz

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by umpire1st(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Everybody is a cheater in Nigeria. Know this and know peace
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Padipadi(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
Why she nor walk naa?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by ItisWell22(f): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
She should get one for the man too… 🥱
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Boyooosa(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
People still dey trust themselves for relationship.... tongue
I'm surprised to see this happen, it's strange for this century
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Padipadi(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool The guy above me

E be like say u go de NACK people wife well well..

because i no understand dis kind ATTACK..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Omu reee, shey mimu ni?

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by JAPAHTML: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
If you no catch ur patner cheating or if there is no evidence then u go explain tire
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
Wife no gree enter o grin cheesy,

Husband wey dey para sef no gree come outside.

They are both guilty.

We Rise

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.