Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. (7619 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Do u understand or should i explain grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Wawelexy(m): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Can they do without it?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2021
cheesy
Na normal short-time packages na cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by orgylover: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2021
What if she likes eating it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2021
TeddyJammy:
Do u understand or should i explain grin
That's a guy with that bag..he put those stuffs so as to paint women in a negative manner.. cheesy grin
No credible source to confirm your post huh?
Only wannabe redpillers will believe this even tho there ain't no picture of a female there.. grin

24 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Na her lunch she put for bag na.
Incase she dey hungry, she go chop am.
Why una dey reason another thing?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2021
The op is chasing'cloud'

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by siofra(f): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2021
So Nigerian girls cannot eat cucumber in peace again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by garriAndsugar: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2021
Ok
Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by house10s: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2021
a female student, no books no sch stuff.
u just download picture n tag it female student.

u don do well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by floss(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2021
The cat will eat the cucumber when it's time.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na her lunch she put for bag na.
Incase she dey hungry, she go chop am.
Why una dey reason another thing?

How can a Small girl finish such a Big Cucumber?

I suspect her Mother or Aunty must have put it there!
They are the ones 'Chopping' the cucumber! Look@the cucumber nah! sad cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

That's a guy with that bag..he put those stuffs so as to paint women in a negative manner.. cheesy grin
Only wannabe redpillers will believe this even tho there ain't no picture of a female there.. grin

You sounding like you are defendin' the gender grin

3 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

No, Sir/Ma.. sad

If you look at the Picx properly, U see things that looks like Make up Stuffs!

That Bag is owned by a Female! sad
Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2021
TeddyJammy:

You sounding like you are defender the gender grin

Yeah I am as long as I am alive on this forum I will always stand for what's right and condemn those who are wrong..
I ain't no supporter of bashing women...what made you post that up there huh?you just wanna mock the women gender which ain't in support of..I see y'all as namby pamby who are only good at displaying your brainlessness online by opening threads meant to mock women but end up degrading yourself..
You gat a problem with that son?

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

No, Sir/Ma.. sad

Yeah a man can stage that up.. cool

3 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Yeah I am as long as I am alive on this forum I will always stand for what's right and condemn those who are wrong..
I ain't no supporter of bashing women...what made you post that up there huh?you just wanna mock the women gender which ain't in support of..I see y'all as nanny pamby who are only good at displaying your brainlessness online by opening threads meant to mock women but end up degrading yourself..
You gat a problem with that son?

Some of you are sooo Funny! sad

You will accuse Men/guys of mocking or Oppressing ladies
BUT
See what you what are Typing now..

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

No, Sir/Ma.. sad

that guy is in free mode grin

Bag that contains many items, see toothpaste, see make up kits.. See sachet ....grin.... At the back, see cucumber at the center. . if thou she want to eat the cucumber, she would have use nylon to wrap it. . grin
Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Some of you are sooo Funny! sad

You will accuse Men/guys of mocking or Oppressing ladies
BUT
See what you what are Typing now..
What do you expect me to say when you guys keep acting like kids huh?you want me to pet your ass or what?
If you don't know how to control your mouth online then you should be scolded..

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
So Nigerian girls cannot eat cucumber in peace again

grin grin

niqerian girls doesn't eat cucumber from sch. Bag.. . She could have put it inside nylon, grin

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Truvelisback(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2021

1 Share

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

What do you expect me to say when you guys keep acting like kids huh?you want me to pet your ass or what?
If you don't know how to control your mouth online then you should be scolded..

Hmmm..As if you Females are in way Any Better! sad

Anyways, Let the Bashing and counter Bashing continue!
@least From Seun's point of view, It's Good for Business! cool smiley

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm..As if you Females are Any Better! sad

Anyways, Let the Bashing and counter Bashing continue!

From Seun's point of view, It's Good for Business! cool smiley
Then why were you complaining in the first place son?pls stop coming into my mention if you wanna vent your frustration aiit..
You are ok with the bashing then stop coming to my mention pls..

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Then why were you complaining in the first place son?pls stop coming into my mention if you wanna vent your frustration aiit..
You are ok with the bashing then stop coming to my mention pls..

You've swing ur mood? Plz you guys shu nor fiqht oh cheesy I no get straiqht 2 seperate una.. ...... :-(

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by funshow21: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2021
nice one... righteousness 02!! where art thou?? show ooo
Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2021
TeddyJammy:

You've swing ur mood? Plz you guys shu nor fiqht oh cheesy I no get straiqht 2 seperate una.. ...... :-(
Baby boy be responsible..you dey open thread to mock women who you wan impress?
Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by uthlaw: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

shey ur parent never do mistake like this!
Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by techWriter3: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2021
So Nigeriansn boys cannot devour lettuce in peaceful again
Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2021
uthlaw:
shey ur parent never do mistake like this!
I never knew they did by birthing you tho.. grin grin grin
Now get your dirty self out of my mention.. grin grin grin grin wink cheesy shocked cool
Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

which type of guy Dey use pink back bag?

3 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
which type of guy Dey use pink back bag?
You can ask me one more time son... wink
Re: See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. by uthlaw: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I never knew they did by birthing you tho.. grin grin grin
Now get your dirty self out of my mention.. grin grin grin grin wink cheesy shocked cool
something enter ur brain!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gifts And Relationships / She Lied She Was A Virgin / Update On My Wife & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.