Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,372 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

She Lied She Was A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied She Was A Virgin (7639 Views)

I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / Guy Catches His GF Inside Anothr Guy’s Benz After She Lied She Was In NYSC Camp / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied She Was A Virgin by iamsamdeyking(m): 1:21am On Sep 03, 2017
Good day everyone
Lemme start by asking this question?
How would you feel if discovered you were lied to? Am dating a girl we are of same age, same level in university, she's a good girl, smart, and nice. I must say she love me.
The thing is we have being dating for six month now without having sex, am 20 and am new into sex thing though she was not my first but certainly my second. Notwithstanding I have relationships in the past but not as real has what am experiencing with her.
The thing is, she told me she was a virgin, for srx month we didn't have sex. A week after our six month birthday we had sex and eventually she was not a virgin but shes pretty tight like really tight. I was very angry that I couldn't hide it.
For hours we didn't talk, she had tough time doing crazy stuff she don't do normally not until I decided to call her she told me everything. When I asked her she told me two stories that got me confused.
One she said, she probably lost it to her ex during romance and probably fingering according to her. Second she told me some virgin do not see blood during their first sex after she told me am her first I began to doubt.
Hold on. Do not get me wrong, am not after virgin but I wonder why she lie to me in the first place and suffer me for six month before I got to realise it was a lie?
please I need advise. I feel different about her now. I still love her but I feel played and lied to.
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:25am On Sep 03, 2017
face your books angry

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by iamsamdeyking(m): 1:38am On Sep 03, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
face your books grin

Say something else aside education. I can handle that.

2 Likes

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by heendrix(m): 1:49am On Sep 03, 2017
iamsamdeyking:
Good day everyone
How would you feel if discovered you were lied to? Am dating a girl we are of same age, same level in university, she's a good girl, smart, and nice. I must say she love me.
The thing is we have being dating for six month now without having sex, am 20 and am new into sex thing though she was not my first but certainly my second. Notwithstanding I have relationships in the past but not as real has what am experiencing with her.
The thing is, she told me she was a virgin, for srx month we didn't have sex. A week after our six month birthday we had sex and eventually she was not a virgin but shes pretty tight like really tight. I was very angry that I couldn't hide it.
For hours we didn't talk, she had tough time doing crazy stuff she don't do normally not until I decided to call her she told me everything. When I asked her she told me two stories that got me confused.
One she said, she probably lost it to her ex during romance and probably fingering according to her. Second she told me some virgin do not see blood during their first sex after she told me am her first I began to doubt.
Hold on. Do not get me wrong, am not after virgin but I wonder why she lie to me in the first place and suffer me for six month before I got to realise it was a lie?
please I need advise. I feel different about her now. I still love her but I feel played and lied to.

I guess you'd dont know the pain it is to disvirgin a girl coz if you do you'd be happy you met her that way

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by iamsamdeyking(m): 1:57am On Sep 03, 2017
heendrix:

I guess you'd dont know the pain it is to disvirgin a girl coz if you do you'd be happy you met her that way

I really do not know but heard guys saying it but I feel she could have be trustful enough to tell me her big secret.
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by golor(m): 2:16am On Sep 03, 2017
heendrix:

fat lie, no pain at all, I once deflowered a girl with condom self.... nothing special, guys who haven't done such should stop saying trash....

op, it might me true, study shows when a girl grows up before deflowered she might not bleed, together with the fingering it maybe true. use diplomacy way to get talk from her.

I went through similar situation with my babe, she didn't bleed, she had to swear with the Bible , she is a respecter of the holy word. she digged out her Ex contact, and I was chatting like her, she told me hurting things I should say to him, so that he will spill all through anger, I then found out she wasn't lying. she's too innocent, when you see a girl that's a virgin you will know.. she did stupid things to prove herself....

during that period, sometime she begged for sex, I can recall a day she raped me. but now she is outgrowing that initial feelings, but I gave Kudos to her parents, they really did a nice job in her upbringing.

very innocent, not materialistic, good girl.. She'sa treasure, if you see how I take hold her mehn the girl is a wife material, turn down cars 3times I have observed, when I was going to her hostel then as a student, saw a car following her and calling her but she ignored, until I met me at the gate observing her.... then she jokingly told me, you done spoil show for me.... lolz, it three times I observed that...... we share facebook password, she's hiding anything, she gives me her cash if she has, I remember a day I spent her 30k her dad gave her and when I gave her 20k after some month she was jam happy, she do my nails cutting, she calls each day, she sends card when I request, that's if she has... we have had our own issues, we have fight, quarrel and so on but we are waxing stronger.... she supported my 2.1...she is a durlimg.... I have promised she won't lack provided I have..a good girl in deed....you Bleep babe you go know say you Bleep..... truth be told, I love her beyond sex.....

in essence bro, love her beyond that, treat her fine, give her reason to always trust you, it's possible she's a virgin even without blood .......support her, you will be happy you did. the blood thing is over rated.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by heendrix(m): 2:25am On Sep 03, 2017
iamsamdeyking:

I really do not know but heard guys saying it but I feel she could have be trustful enough to tell me her big secret.

it's really painful even to the guy n may ache you for two days or more but
you cant really blame her bro I heard of a story about a girl she was truthful to tell her boyfriend she wasn't a Virgin n guys that have slept with her n surprisingly he called the relationship up she then promise never to tell another guy she met her ordeals

but the truth be told you'd can hardly find a girl who's a Virgin at this age expect this deeper life girls

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by heendrix(m): 2:29am On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

fat lie, no pain at all, I once deflowered a girl with condom self.... nothing special, guys who haven't done such should stop saying trash....

op, it might me true, study shows when a girl grows up before deflowered she might not bleed, together with the fingering it maybe true. use diplomacy way to get talk from her.

I went through similar situation with my babe, she didn't bleed, she had to swear with the Bible , she is a respecter of the holy word. she digged out her Ex contact, and I was chatting like her, she told me hurting things I should say to him, so that he will spill all through anger, I then found out she wasn't lying. she's too innocent, when you see a girl that's a virgin you will know.. she did stupid things to prove herself....

during that period, sometime she begged for sex, I can recall a day she raped me. but now she is outgrowing that initial feelings, but I gave Kudos to her parents, they really did a nice job in her upbringing.

very innocent, not materialistic, good girl.. She'sa treasure, if you see how I take hold her mehn the girl is a wife material, turn down cars 3times I have observed, when I was going to her hostel then as a student, saw a car following her and calling her but she ignored, until I met me at the gate observing her.... then she jokingly told me, you done spoil show for me.... lolz, it three times I observed that...... we share facebook password, she's hiding anything, she gives me her cash if she has, I remember a day I spent her 30k her dad gave her and when I gave her 20k after some month she was jam happy, she do my nails cutting, she calls each day, she sends card when I request, that's if she has... we have had our own issues, we have fight, quarrel and so on but we are waxing stronger.... she supported my 2.1...she is a durlimg.... I have promised she won't lack provided I have..a good girl in deed....you Bleep babe you go know say you Bleep..... truth be told, I love her beyond sex.....

in essence bro, love her beyond that, treat her fine, give her reason to always trust you, it's possible she's a virgin even without blood .......support her, you will be happy you did. the blood thing is over rated.

people's own is different mine was awful n painful

this one you spoke so good of her hope you guys still dey together sha grin

2 Likes

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by pocohantas(f): 2:39am On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

I went through similar situation with my babe, she didn't bleed, she had to swear with the Bible , she is a respecter of the holy word.

You just have to give it up for 21st century christians. A respecter of the holy word, is disrespecting the holy word's instruction. God sef for done weak for una matter grin grin grin

Such a nice girl, but leave the holy word away from things like this. Swearing to fornication with the Holy Bible...chai!!!!

Modern Christians, they pick the bible passage that suits them and discard the rest.

OP, sorry about that.
Maybe she's actually one, not all of them bleed or cry.

Or maybe she isn't one and was planning to download 'hymen' from Appworld.

Either way, the nunu is tight, enjoy yourself while the offer last.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by golor(m): 2:46am On Sep 03, 2017
heendrix:

people's own is different mine was awful n painful

this one you spoke so good of her hope you guys still dey together sha grin

sure bro.....i have a girl, who will beg me not to buy anything outside my home meal, even if there's not meat in the meal.... Bros leave God used her to bless me. ever since we met, it has been stepping stone.

2 Likes

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 03, 2017
This is why people should not be sleeping in biology class smhhhh lipsrsealed

Next time PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS!

Jeez!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Stevengerd(m): 5:03am On Sep 03, 2017
heendrix:

you cant really blame her bro I heard of a story about a girl she was truthful to tell her boyfriend she wasn't a Virgin n guys that have slept with her n surprisingly he called the relationship up she then promise never to tell another guy she met her ordeals

but the truth be told you'd can hardly find a girl who's a Virgin at this age expect this deeper life girls

Deeper wetin?.. even deeper life gal's don tear eyes naw

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by JaffyJoe(m): 5:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Girls need to realize that not many of us attach importance to being a v. Nevertheless, it is absolutely unacceptable lying about it to your man. Ex once claimed she was one only for me to find out it was all bs. Then she started the blah blah blah about how she was forced years ago & has even sexually been with another chap after that. My feelings waned instantly, I knew it was over. Can't stand a lying bxtch. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Ishilove: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2017
iamsamdeyking:

Calm down and face your books, kid.

4 Likes

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by omoiyalayi(m): 6:19am On Sep 03, 2017
Op are angry because she lied to you or because you didn't meet her a Virgin cos in your write up and some of the comments you're pained he lied to you

Don't you ever lie to her before?

Is not going to be the first or the last

Telling lies is common in any relationship get used to it

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Ladyjumong(f): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmn

would ave advice u overlook it,buh dah lying tho.

tryna ask her why she lied at the first place, maybe u guys can sort out something from there

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Dillusionist(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Dillusionist(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2017
I know how it feels when being lied to or felt like you were told lies, ,but nevertheless, if she is a good girl and have met all you need in a woman then I will advice you fodge ahead with her
..besides you said she is tight!!

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2017
lovelygurl:
This is why people should not be sleeping in biology class smhhhh lipsrsealed

Next time PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS!

Jeez!
Educate them, sis cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by alen4smith(m): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2017
iamsamdeyking:
Good day everyone
children don take over nairaland

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by toseen7: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Sorry about that. Maybe she's actually one, not all of them bleed or cry.
Or maybe she isn't one and was planning to download hymen from Appworld.
Either way, the nunu is tight, enjoy yourself while the offer last.
Appworld ke? grin grin
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

See as this one turn thread to olx.
If other people start talking about their babe.
Yours won't even rank instead to dey enjoy your blessings codedly. You dey run mouth

3 Likes

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by iamsamdeyking(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

that's she in your thesis
she's a good girl and very innocent and beautiful .
she siblings even know and family relative. they all like as much as she like me. thank you brother
you saved a heart and a family.
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by iamsamdeyking(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2017
heendrix:

over my dead body
deeper wet in?
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Medunah: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2017
iamsamdeyking:

over my dead body
deeper wet in?
Fingering can lead to a girl losing her virginity.
Also, NOT ALL VIRGINS BLEED....so y'all should stop expecting to see blood.

So it's very possible she didn't lie to u.

1 Like

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by iamsamdeyking(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Calm down and face your books, kid.

This is why sexual education should be a general course in university mostly in Nigeria perhaps many home will be stable and many won't be single. Peace
Thanks everyone. I appreciate.
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2017
iamsamdeyking:
Good day everyone

Op I'm really sorry but you have mental issues.

that girl was a virgin, are you that Daft that you don't know not all girls see blood their 1st time.

Because of your ignorance and illiteracy you are blaming and hating on the poor girl. so long as she's tight like really tight she's a virgin

4 Likes

Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by chiksy20: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2017
it's a normal thing not to bleed at first sexual intercourse, as for your girl seems she is telling the truth or maybe she has done it just ones or twice because she is still very tight
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by petishegzy(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2017
Op if u see blood gushing out now,u fit wait?
I think because she has not bin penetrated b4,dats y she said she is still a virgin

Not all virgin bleeds

And 4 her 2 open up,I dnt tink she lied
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by abokibuhari: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2017
golor:

I wish I can find a queen like you just wrote about cry
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by iamsamdeyking(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

Op I'm really sorry but you have mental issues.

that girl was a virgin, are you that Daft that you don't know not all girls see blood their 1st time.

Because of your ignorance and illiteracy you are blaming and hating on the poor girl. so long as she's tight like really tight she's a virgin

Hehehehe
Re: She Lied She Was A Virgin by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2017
toseen7:

Appworld ke? grin grin

Yes, Appworld. Since @ 20, OP is so bothered about someone's virginity, instead of his GP.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Identify This Bushmeat I Just Killed? (Graphic pics) / Check him out / Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.