Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill (1217 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by kingthreat(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is my story

I used to be a cool guy, nice and gentlemanly with women. I show love and support when I can. I try not to use women or abuse their feelings. Had some bad experiences with ladies but I did not let it shake me. However, the way one of them treated me has made me very insensitive towards them.
There is this babe, Ese I met while I was doing in service and she was in her 100 level. When I first toasted her, she had a boyfriend then I let her be. After a while, we came across each other again. This time around, she was single and I had a girlfriend. She did not care, she tried fighting her way to be my main girlfriend by making us have sex and spend time together but I was strong. I had to plead with her that my relationship is actually a committed one and she should be understanding. So we stopped the sex but remained close friends. She even tried inviting me to her church as she was a very good church worker but I didn't bulge as I had my own church.
She comes from a struggling background so she was having financial issues. Me being a good person then decided to sow a seed in her life by helping her in financial needs. Paid her final year school fees one time. There was a time when like 2 of her family members were ill, I was so touched and forwarded her a 100k. Even after service I did my bit until she got a job, then I calmed down. In all those occasions she was very grateful.
So fast forward to last year, I was in another state and kind of stranded. I didn't have access to my main account because I intentionally did not use ATM for that account. I wanted to ask my gee but something told me to use it to test Ese. So I called her and asked her to please borrow me 20k, which I will payback in the next week once I am in town. That is how she played her tape of how she recently had to give her family members some money, how she was left with only 5k to feed and transport for the next 1 week. I said no problem, I later borrowed from my friend. After that, I called her when I was in Lagos, she didn't pick neither did she call back. Sent her messages on whatsapp she did not even read them. When I suspected I was being ignored I called with another number and she picked, then she apologized and played her long stories of how her work is stressing her, that her mum's messages are even ignored.
Months later she kept me being ignored. Even when I wanted to ask about how I could do business with her company, she didn't pick. Got me so pissed that I sent her an sms to know I won't be calling her again. She didn't even respond. My own is that she better never have a financial issue in this life again. Because even if it is a life and death issue, I will definitely look away. Over more than 500k given to help this babe only to be treated like shit when she feels I am no longer needed. And this has made me very insensitive to all women. I will only help my wife or family. As to help other females in the name of charity, they better consider using their clitocurrency. Whatever wants to happen, let it happen. No be me be your papa.

6 Likes

Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by Apus: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na wa oo.

This year is truly the year of redpill and the SIMPies

I believe It has always been this way and unfortunately will continue to be. Just that men are now coming out and getting awareness.

I've always thought women to be naturally wicked since the days of Eve. A woman that deceitfully and intentionally gave her husband of the forbidden fruit so he can partake in her foolishness. The SIMPie Adam, blinded by love, threw God's warning to the wind. It's only the ones God transforms that is free.

Guys, the era of using just the heart to love is over. Use your head also!

4 Likes

Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by Bola146(f): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin grin what the lady did was wrong, even she could have struggled to get the money and send to you. Everybody has a story to tell, ask me or anyone who has stories of bad ingrates to tell. There are many gigolos in men that cheat and take ladies for granted. All I know is karma is a real and a bitch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
una don dey get sense.. bastard simp
Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by Fedrick100: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
You dey give person wey no be your family member 100k

Sorry,but you be mumu

3 Likes

Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by luvyaself95(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Pele ( Sorry ) grin you're not dating her ,you give her such amount, what if you're dating her you would give her 2M undecided

1 Like

Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by kingthreat(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
luvyaself95:
Pele ( Sorry ) grin you're not dating her ,you give her such amount, what if you're dating her you would give her 2M undecided

Her sister had an accident. Her mum was ill at that time too. They were both in the hospital. They were even arranging to change hospital for the sister as the nurses was treating them with disdain as she has not paid. It was beginning to destabilize her even mentally, I could sense it from her tone. Now I know better; if dem wan craze, make dem craze.
Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by ParpahSeventy: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Being a redpiller from what I see here won't do you any good.
Another thing, do make a request for help with the intention of "I want to test" that person, stop testing people, the results are mostly unpleasant.
I have always been of the opinion that when you help a woman expect nothing in return, not even the basic respect, you will be disappointed, just assume you lost that money in a way you don't know.
Incase you don't know this, most women are selfish, even mothers are selfish that's why a woman will treat her child well and won't any harm on that child but can maltreat another woman's child.
If you are somebody that wants loyalty from women, before you spend a dime on her you should be able to weigh how much you mean to her, some of these ladies won't chat you up when they feel you have nothing.
Don't expect much from the ladies you see around they don't have much to give, no money, no sense of reasoning, no manners, just selfishness and what they can gain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by baggy4luv(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
kingthreat:

Her sister had an accident. Her mum was ill at that time too. They were both in the hospital. They were even arranging to change hospital for the sister as the nurses was treating them with disdain as she has not paid. It was beginning to destabilize her even mentally, I could sense it from her tone. Now I know better; if dem wan craze, make dem craze.
she scammed you with her pussy

1 Like

Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by BlaqJosh: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
At least you have learned your lesson.

1 Like

Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by luvyaself95(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
kingthreat:

Well You have done your part in her life but one thing about those creature is that most of them are Ingrate and some of them are grateful.
Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by Aniboo: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Man
You aren’t saying the truth Here’s
You were fully aware that the girl used you
And still you don’t hesitate to help her.
1 were ya giving her the 500k straight ones
2 what fmt has she been using on you
3 if you didn’t see all this coming meaning you are a mumu man
But in other words
Seems you were pleading to have the teast of her honey � so she use that to deal with your aza
Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by MarrisManah(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
kingthreat:

All na format... You never still learn be that.

1 Like

Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by kingthreat(m): 4:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Aniboo:
Man
You aren’t saying the truth Here’s
You were fully aware that the girl used you
And still you don’t hesitate to help her.
1 were ya giving her the 500k straight ones
2 what fmt has she been using on you
3 if you didn’t see all this coming meaning you are a mumu man
But in other words
Seems you were pleading to have the teast of her honey � so she use that to deal with your aza

I have been to her house. The financial struggles then were real. As for the honey, I tasted it way long before I gave her a dime. Didnt want to date her or use her so I stopped the sex. This was a platonic friendship. The formats were not fake especially the family illness thing. Her house was not far from mine and I had a mutual friend who stayed in her compound. This is a case of sheer ingratitude.

2 Likes

Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by kingthreat(m): 4:18am On Dec 30, 2021
ParpahSeventy:
Being a redpiller from what I see here won't do you any good.
Another thing, do make a request for help with the intention of "I want to test" that person, stop testing people, the results are mostly unpleasant.
I have always been of the opinion that when you help a woman expect nothing in return, not even the basic respect, you will be disappointed, just assume you lost that money in a way you don't know.
Incase you don't know this, most women are selfish, even mothers are selfish that's why a woman will treat her child well and won't any harm on that child but can maltreat another woman's child.
If you are somebody that wants loyalty from women, before you spend a dime on her you should be able to weigh how much you mean to her, some of these ladies won't chat you up when they feel you have nothing.
Don't expect much from the ladies you see around they don't have much to give, no money, no sense of reasoning, no manners, just selfishness and what they can gain.

Thanks for your advice. As for the testing thing, I think it was good. If I was not in that situation, I would have had a very large impression of her in my mind till now.
Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by Aniboo: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2021
kingthreat:

I have been to her house. The financial struggles then were real. As for the honey, I tasted it way long before I gave her a dime. Didnt want to date her or use her so I stopped the sex. This was a platonic friendship. The formats were not fake especially the family illness thing. Her house was not far from mine and I had a mutual friend who stayed in her compound. This is a case of sheer ingratitude.

It’s now I really understand your point, meaning you lashed her then turn to follow her as a friend but was on pity but in other ways she way smarter than you.she blackmail ya emotions the moment she realized your platonically giving her. So she Potray her brokenness to ya weakness . It’s a lesson sha. Only thing now learn to be friend to these gender with head . Anything about money you have to do with carefulness

1 Like

Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by kingthreat(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Aniboo:

It’s now I really understand your point, meaning you lashed her then turn to follow her as a friend but was on pity but in other ways she way smarter than you.she blackmail ya emotions the moment she realized your platonically giving her. So she Potray her brokenness to ya weakness . It’s a lesson sha. Only thing now learn to be friend to these gender with head . Anything about money you have to do with carefulness

I just felt I should help her. She isn't wayward. Had ideal qualities. Very church-going and good-natured. Thought she could be different, but all daughters of Eve are same. I have learnt. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by ParpahSeventy: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2021
kingthreat:

Thanks for your advice. As for the testing thing, I think it was good. If I was not in that situation, I would have had a very large impression of her in my mind till now.
The result of the test happens to be very unpleasant.
Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by Uptheante(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2021
kingthreat:
This is my story

I used to be a cool guy, nice and gentlemanly with women. I show love and support when I can. I try not to use women or abuse their feelings. Had some bad experiences with ladies but I did not let it shake me. However, the way one of them treated me has made me very insensitive towards them.
There is this babe, Ese I met while I was doing in service and she was in her 100 level. When I first toasted her, she had a boyfriend then I let her be. After a while, we came across each other again. This time around, she was single and I had a girlfriend. She did not care, she tried fighting her way to be my main girlfriend by making us have sex and spend time together but I was strong. I had to plead with her that my relationship is actually a committed one and she should be understanding. So we stopped the sex but remained close friends. She even tried inviting me to her church as she was a very good church worker but I didn't bulge as I had my own church.
She comes from a struggling background so she was having financial issues. Me being a good person then decided to sow a seed in her life by helping her in financial needs. Paid her final year school fees one time. There was a time when like 2 of her family members were ill, I was so touched and forwarded her a 100k. Even after service I did my bit until she got a job, then I calmed down. In all those occasions she was very grateful.
So fast forward to last year, I was in another state and kind of stranded. I didn't have access to my main account because I intentionally did not use ATM for that account. I wanted to ask my gee but something told me to use it to test Ese. So I called her and asked her to please borrow me 20k, which I will payback in the next week once I am in town. That is how she played her tape of how she recently had to give her family members some money, how she was left with only 5k to feed and transport for the next 1 week. I said no problem, I later borrowed from my friend. After that, I called her when I was in Lagos, she didn't pick neither did she call back. Sent her messages on whatsapp she did not even read them. When I suspected I was being ignored I called with another number and she picked, then she apologized and played her long stories of how her work is stressing her, that her mum's messages are even ignored.
Months later she kept me being ignored. Even when I wanted to ask about how I could do business with her company, she didn't pick. Got me so pissed that I sent her an sms to know I won't be calling her again. She didn't even respond. My own is that she better never have a financial issue in this life again. Because even if it is a life and death issue, I will definitely look away. Over more than 500k given to help this babe only to be treated like shit when she feels I am no longer needed. And this has made me very insensitive to all women. I will only help my wife or family. As to help other females in the name of charity, they better consider using their clitocurrency. Whatever wants to happen, let it happen. No be me be your papa.
If to say na guy man like u wey ask u to borrow him small cash, I sure say u no go gree.
Una type deserve that kind of treatment from these whores
Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by Uptheante(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2021
kingthreat:

I just felt I should help her. She isn't wayward. Had ideal qualities. Very church-going and good-natured. Thought she could be different, but all daughters of Eve are same. I have learnt. Thanks
She is a scam bro.
She cant have all these qualities u are portraying & still be fornicating with.
I'm sure other guys are also hitting the pussy while u were foolishly forming care & attention for her.
Honestly, the girl don run u street cos u trusted her & didnt use ur brain well
Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by finishmatter: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.
Re: Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill by kingthreat(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Uptheante:

If to say na guy man like u wey ask u to borrow him small cash, I sure say u no go gree.
Una type deserve that kind of treatment from these whores

I dey help my fellow guy bro. However, I am selective. She was a mistake

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Think They Are Entitled To Cheat And Abominable If Done By A Woman? / Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them / Video Of Couple Having S.ex In An Empty Cinema Goes Viralvideo Of Couple Hav....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.