Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,405 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow (16064 Views)

Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment / Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC / Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by DSC7: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Hmmmmm.....

Thought it's free.....
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Yankiss(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Nigerians dont get serious with anything that runs this way. If u like extend to eternity many will still have not done theirs. The best corrective is disconnection as a warning for like two weeks. Omo come see seriousness as people feel the effect.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by PENNYSWAP: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Extend jooooooor
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by BlackSpanner: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Don't worry. We will still extend it.

3 Likes

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Ikea81: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2021
Racoon:
Nothing will become of it as long as bandits cum terrorists have unfettered access to Internet connectivity despite all these their nonsense.

Na kidnapped victim phone wey don register them go take dey contact their families and poop no go still fit trace the call.....biz as usual

1 Like

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by marsup: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2021
Both Nigerians and the telecommunications giants wil suffer.

1 Like

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Nylonbag: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2021
I believe 99% are Northerners,they probably wont use NIN just like BVN
Southerners are pure mumu

1 Like

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Pablo25: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Starz825(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Jidemoo:
The funny thing is that even if you do the NIN of a thing lately... before it will be active.....e go reach 2 or 3 months

But if you never do am...just try and do it to be on a safe side ..

This is Nigeria and they Sabi frustrate person with little things
He dey reach 5 months now sef...
All enrollment in August no wa drop till now except for those who fast tracked it with money
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by alizma: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Instead of extending it again, block the lines for one week, they will feel the pain and do the usual 11hour rush. Many Nigerians want to be forced before they do something. Two people in my office have intentionally ignored several call by government on the need to have nin. There is agent around my area and they have been calling on people to come and register for the nin but these guys turn deaf ears. One of our colleagues had a friend that works with the nin office and he has helped people schedule their registration process in such away that their have their own done when there is no much rush but these other people careless about the whole thing and I know many Nigerians are like that.

1 Like

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Uyi168: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2021
we were asked to do sim registration, bvn, and now NIN..
Yet, neither there is massive fraud and kidnapping with no traces going on..

so, whats now the essence?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by JaroMan: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Islie:
• NATCOMS wants exercise stopped if 85% target is met

• Telcos have sent current data to NCC, says ALTON

• Backend challenges remain, slow NIMC efficiency

https://guardian.ng/news/134m-nigerians-without-nin-as-linkage-with-sim-deadline-ends-tomorrow/

Lalasticlala

The exercise is futile if a whopping 134m didn't link. So what's all these noise?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by faoogoke(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Kingluqman:
Lol

134 million Nigerians? Where do you get that data from? The fraudulent census we always conduct?
Nigerias population is not more than 140 million.

1 Like

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by ajepako(f): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2021
cjudy:
sad

If I do NIN make I bend

Coconut head spotted grin grin
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by cjudy(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2021
ajepako:

Coconut head spotted grin grin

Na you sabi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Hespee93: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2021
Islie:

https://guardian.ng/news/134m-nigerians-without-nin-as-linkage-with-sim-deadline-ends-tomorrow/

Lalasticlala

Out of the 134m Nigerians still left out, I can bet my balls on it that 100m of it are abokis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Feelings79: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2021
Klintzs:
I've been searching my heart to find one thing the country has done for me for the past 10 to 15 years as law abiding citizen
If you ever went to a public university,do a Google search and find out how much it would have costed you to earn same certificate abroad.Think of nafdac and your health.Imagine life without police etc

1 Like

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by specialmati(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin just imagine federal government they threaten us, people wey we elect put for office.well the airtel people i know wont disconnect my line if they do na them lose

1 Like

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2021
Is it free of charge?
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Fourwinds: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Officialgarri:
Let them suffer it. Enough grace has been given for people to get this NIN thing done but they feel reluctant to get it done.

Nigerians won't take things serious until it gets out of hand.
The Government should link NIN to BVN and let it prevent people from withdrawing and let's see how swift people will be

Tell your useless terrorist government to go ahead as you stated....nonsense everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by 2elliot: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2021
Officialgarri:
Let them suffer it. Enough grace has been given for people to get this NIN thing done but they feel reluctant to get it done.

The Government should link NIN to BVN and let it prevent people from withdrawing and let's see how swift people will be
All these moves are geared towards unveiling the Antichrist. The digital world will give him power over all mankind.
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Crafteck1: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Jidemoo:
The funny thing is that even if you do the NIN of a thing lately... before it will be active.....e go reach 2 or 3 months

But if you never do am...just try and do it to be on a safe side ..

This is Nigeria and they Sabi frustrate person with little things

Im scared of my info being in wrong hands, you trust Nigeria to secure your data?
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Nonsense and SIM linking! Boko Haram and bandits are still defeating the terrorists army the last time I checked them out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Fourwinds: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Please block us ...block us oooo
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by uuzba(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Yankiss:
Nigerians dont get serious with anything that runs this way. If u like extend to eternity many will still have not done theirs. The best corrective is disconnection as a warning for like two weeks. Omo come see seriousness as people feel the effect.
Not so feasible.
Shey the networks need money too.
How will they disconnect their customers? Who will now come and buy recharge card?
It is cat and mouse game. Who go suffer who first?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Dreytonisback(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2021
I get coconut head

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Fourwinds: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Racoon:
Nothing will become of it as long as bandits cum terrorists have unfettered access to Internet connectivity despite all these their nonsense.

Help tell them
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Classickj(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2021
Officialgarri:

Who be this one again now
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Fourwinds: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
The main issue is that, most people don't have enough confidence in those at helm of affairs, committing important and sensitive data in the hands of those that are not trust worthy.

Please help loud it into the deaf president ear
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Successkay12(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2021
Islie:

Deadline no dey finish?? Abeg block us make we relax

Lalasticlala

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Thunderfayayou: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2021
Islie:

Lalasticlala

I am among the 134 million!

I will be the last person in NIGERIA and Africa/World to do that sh$t.

2 Likes

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Theunbothered: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Officialgarri:

You will just be reasoning like a toddler as if the economic fallout of such a stupid decision won't affect you.

Cursed minds everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Writes Reps For Passage Of 2016 Budgets Of 38 Government Agencies / Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 / This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.