Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow (16069 Views)

Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment / Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC / Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by emae009(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Officialgarri:
Let them suffer it. Enough grace has been given for people to get this NIN thing done but they feel reluctant to get it done.

Nigerians won't take things serious until it gets out of hand.
The Government should link NIN to BVN and let it prevent people from withdrawing and let's see how swift people will be

common backend verification with Telecoms companies is taking them this long. You want to overload with BVN.
Like FG like you, you guys like to created unnecessary workload and work overlap for nothing.

A more less time and resource consuming route would be to transition BVN to NIN. There are more BVNs than NIN. A simple database transfer would have solved all these problem.

The Advanced countries only have one verification code for very thing important. It's only in Nigeria that we are about having 3 and the 3 aren't interconnected.

The next Government will come up with their own Identity code.

4 Likes

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Jorge91: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Islie:
• NATCOMS wants exercise stopped if 85% target is met

• Telcos have sent current data to NCC, says ALTON

• Backend challenges remain, slow NIMC efficiency

https://guardian.ng/news/134m-nigerians-without-nin-as-linkage-with-sim-deadline-ends-tomorrow/

Lalasticlala

want to see how a blocked sim looks like, we are waiting.
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Friend22(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Officialgarri:
Let them suffer it. Enough grace has been given for people to get this NIN thing done but they feel reluctant to get it done.

The Government should link NIN to BVN and let it prevent people from withdrawing and let's see how swift people will be

Abeggi!!

Do you know how many times I have been to NIN office?

Today if no network, tomorrow it is data collection is under review or na repair. I have been to that place no less than three to four times with nothing to write home about.
Even the one I did at the glo office, I was told it wasn't real when I went for sim upgrade.

Things are very frustrating in Nigeria.

The more you try to be honest the more they frustrate you.

I don taya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
They will shift it again
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Nwaajasa: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
My brothers and sisters in the house please how do I confirm if my lines are linked to my NIN I use MTN and Airtel Network I linked them when I was in Nigeria but now I'm in Ghana I still use my MTN and Airtel which is Tigo here. If they aren't being linked how do I try it again because I forget how I did it then. Please I need help I don't want to lose my MTN , may God bless you as help me thanks
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by id911(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nwaajasa:
My brothers and sisters in the house please how do I confirm if my lines are linked to my NIN I use MTN and Airtel Network I linked them when I was in Nigeria but now I'm in Ghana I still use my MTN and Airtel which is Tigo here. If they aren't being linked how do I try it again because I forget how I did it then. Please I need help I don't want to lose my MTN , may God bless you as help me thanks

Lose what? grin grin grin people and fear fear...a lot of people are waiting for them to block their sims, na there you go see litigations flying everywhere. Even the network providers would lose billions and there would be chaos.

1 Like

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Omoluabiii(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
I know my kantiri, an extention go happen again..
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by sammuell(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Officialgarri:

Las Las nothing go happen
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Ajimusty2: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Cheers to us wey never link our sims.
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by sammuell(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
alizma:
Instead of extending it again, block the lines for one week, they will feel the pain and do the usual 11hour rush. Many Nigerians want to be forced before they do something. Two people in my office have intentionally ignored several call by government on the need to have nin. There is agent around my area and they have been calling on people to come and register for the nin but these guys turn deaf ears. One of our colleagues had a friend that works with the nin office and he has helped people schedule their registration process in such away that their have their own done when there is no much rush but these other people careless about the whole thing and I know many Nigerians are like that.

E no go still move us
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Joseph08(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
I'm patiently waiting for them to block my SIM.

Untill I need NIN for something before I will do it.

Maybe then it would be free of charge.

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Perfectbeing(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
seborrhic:
Even if the Islamic terrorist sympathizer likes he can extend it to 20 kokoro,some people would and cannot have nin.
The elderly people in the villages how do you expect them to get NIN without special provisions?
They should block as much as they can,so long gsm has become a worldwide tool,people would find alternatives to their blocked lines.
And what alternatives would they have if NIN is to be linked to your bank? Or NIN is needed for WAEC, JAMB and NECO registration.. Or you need NIN before you can work in the public service??
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by airsaylongcome: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hespee93:

Out of the 134m Nigerians still left out, I can bet my balls on it that 100m of it are abokis.

You will be shocked that the 100m you talked about are southerners. Aboki are registering for NIN en masses and even importing Nigeriens (that's Nigeriens, people from Republic du Niger) to register as Nigerians. When they are ready to game the system e go clear for our (southerners) eye

2 Likes

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by gazza07(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
NiN never finish they brought the new one weda na tin abi na nit, in all these, what has buhari administration achieved so far with it? Absolutely nothing! Confused lots
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Nwaajasa: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
id911:

Lose what? grin grin grin people and fear fear...a lot of people are waiting for them to block their sims, na there you go see litigations flying everywhere. Even the network providers would lose billions and there would be chaos.
But I want to confirm it first whether they are serious or not, if you know what to do you can help thanks
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by ofiko123(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Buhari's tenure ends in two years so there is no need to bother..
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by edoairways: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
Officialgarri:

This suggest is good
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Googledotcom: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nigerians are naturally stubborn. They should make NIN compulsory to fuel stations, hospitals, markets, train stations, and even motor parks. At list Nigerians make use of these on a daily.

To compel Nigerians.
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ok
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Googledotcom: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nwaajasa:
For Airtel, press *121*1# then input your 11 digit NIN.
Google that of MTN.

1 Like

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by kenzysmith: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Make Mr carry 4k wey I go use buy barbecue and cold hero go do nim grin
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by okorogodwin4(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
You will keep posponening it until you get tired shameless comedians
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by OmoOshodi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Officialgarri:

Anything to end Nigeria quickly is okay by me....nice suggest

The protest will pass june12 own
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Nwaajasa: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Googledotcom:
For Airtel, press *121*1# then input your 11 digit NIN.
Google that of MTN.
Thanks and may God bless you
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Mrpojj(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Officialgarri:

So you remember people did bvn?
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by iv2000: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Are Nigerians not in a confuse state? It's really pathetic!
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Annie001: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Officialgarri:

God punish you
Useless fool
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Annie001: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
alizma:
Instead of extending it again, block the lines for one week, they will feel the pain and do the usual 11hour rush. Many Nigerians want to be forced before they do something. Two people in my office have intentionally ignored several call by government on the need to have nin. There is agent around my area and they have been calling on people to come and register for the nin but these guys turn deaf ears. One of our colleagues had a friend that works with the nin office and he has helped people schedule their registration process in such away that their have their own done when there is no much rush but these other people careless about the whole thing and I know many Nigerians are like that.
Oponu
Of what importance is the Nin?
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by FarahAideed: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
emae009:

common backend verification with Telecoms companies is taking them this long. You want to overload with BVN.
Like FG like you, you guys like to created unnecessary workload and work overlap for nothing.

A more less time and resource consuming route would be to transition BVN to NIN. There are more BVNs than NIN. A simple database transfer would have solved all these problem.

The Advanced countries only have one verification code for very thing important. It's only in Nigeria that we are about having 3 and the 3 aren't interconnected.

The next Government will come up with their own Identity code.

Why are you even explaining anything to the clowns that still support Buhari
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by West2019(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Officialgarri:

suffer what are we not suffering befor if then like let fg start it yesterday
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Malocity(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
On a serious note I guess I am going to be the last person to do it after the 199,999,999 of 200million people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Dismisses Corruption Charges Against Tinubu (Throwback) / 2023: Osinbajo Storms Yobe (Photos) / Edo Crisis: Government Slashes Deputy Governor’s Budgetary Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.