Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow (16068 Views)

Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment / Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC / Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Ttjj: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nothing will work until the poor eat good
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Bluntemperor: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
xeratek:
The old cargoes in government are complicating the lives of its citizens.

1. Simply allow self registration up to the point of biometric capturing which can be completed in designated centres.

2. Most people already have BVNs. Why not link NIN to the same database?

You have sense,bro.
All these make shift projects na for the boys!
In an ideal society, your election- Voters Card,Drivers license,BVN are sufficient enough data to get the criminals, the bandits,the Kidnappers out of the Country but we love to play Politics with everything,including appointments of the mediocres.
The World is watching us on how we are digressing and even our Children and the Youths too!
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Lordedifice1: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Block my sim idiot
Then the government will not get their tax from mobile networks again
Block my sim

1 Like

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Bossman(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
I agree. This is such a simple task as long as there is seamless interface between the systems. However, it seems that's not the case here. So the Telecoms have manually send the ID's over and wait for a response. What a joke!

emae009:

common backend verification with Telecoms companies is taking them this long. You want to overload with BVN.
Like FG like you, you guys like to created unnecessary workload and work overlap for nothing.

A more less time and resource consuming route would be to transition BVN to NIN. There are more BVNs than NIN. A simple database transfer would have solved all these problem.

The Advanced countries only have one verification code for very thing important. It's only in Nigeria that we are about having 3 and the 3 aren't interconnected.

The next Government will come up with their own Identity code.
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Jostoman: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Officialgarri:
Let them suffer it. Enough grace has been given for people to get this NIN thing done but they feel reluctant to get it done.

Nigerians won't take things serious until it gets out of hand.
The Government should link NIN to BVN and let it prevent people from withdrawing and let's see how swift people will be
officialgarri you better face your garri.
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Jostoman: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
ahuja12:
We wont back down!

Remove that sympathizer from that office
that terrorist sympathizer
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Jostoman: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
JamiuKabir:

Your december BMC pay will not be credited.
grin grin
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by seunayantokun(m): 1:36am On Dec 31, 2021
“Most of the things installed there at the inception were not by Nigerians. Most of them were by the Pakistani national database. So, we need training for participants particularly for maintenance,” he said.

Una see how Nigeria's political leaders dey think now? NIMC database done by Pakistanis who patterned according to their own way. Was this because they are technically better than Nigerians?

For whoever cares to know, my position, according to my observation on many occasions I visited the Ikeja office of NIMC, is that the FG is deliberately starving the commission of every necessity for it's success on civil registration for reasons best known to the power that be.
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Captaincee(m): 2:36am On Dec 31, 2021
JamiuKabir:
yeye gonment of FRAUD. Go and die or do your worst.

Werey. Get your NIN done.
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Captaincee(m): 2:39am On Dec 31, 2021
Lordedifice1:
Block my sim idiot
Then the government will not get their tax from mobile networks again
Block my sim
see this werey oo. Oga do your NIN before your contact gets blocked and refurbished for another user. You think it's your 1kobo that makes the government rich, na you go cry las las. You'd not be able to make USSD transactions, I'm not supposed to be telling you this. Just get your NIN done. It's free.
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by mourinhodaboss: 4:21am On Dec 31, 2021
Officialgarri:
Let them suffer it. Enough grace has been given for people to get this NIN thing done but they feel reluctant to get it done.

Nigerians won't take things serious until it gets out of hand.
The Government should link NIN to BVN and let it prevent people from withdrawing and let's see how swift people will be

You are an Idiot.
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by JamiuKabir: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2021
Captaincee:

Werey. Get your NIN done.

Omo'Ale... grin
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by id911(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nwaajasa:
But I want to confirm it first whether they are serious or not, if you know what to do you can help thanks

No one is blocking any sim. They have no power to do that.
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Lordedifice1: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2022
Captaincee:
see this werey oo. Oga do your NIN before your contact gets blocked and refurbished for another user. You think it's your 1kobo that makes the government rich, na you go cry las las. You'd not be able to make USSD transactions, I'm not supposed to be telling you this. Just get your NIN done. It's free.
Werey majority haven't done theirs so how will dy block majority
Do you want to cause riot
Nigga dy reason b4 you talk, nothing works in Nigeria maybe you are foreigner. like when they said if you don't do voters card that they ll block your bank account nigga from that time till i open a bank account without voters card and my account is active,so you might wanna ignore my comments and move on alaye
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by lied(f): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Captaincee:
Please where did you do your NIN for free?
Cos here they asked me to pay

1 Like

Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by Captaincee(m): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2022
lied:
Please where did you do your NIN for free?
Cos here they asked me to pay
I did it for free here in Abuja. You can also try LG secretariat of your LGA. They should do it for free.
Re: 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow by lied(f): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Captaincee:
I did it for free here in Abuja. You can also try LG secretariat of your LGA. They should do it for free.
Alright Sir. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally / Okada Ban: Motorcycle Dealers Nationwide To Cast Protest Votes / A Microcosm Of Nigeria At Present - Ojo To Ro S'ewuro Lo Ro S'ireke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.