Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

You Need To See This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Need To See This (369 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. / Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. / Xvideos Really Getting Out Of Hand! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To See This by citywal(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Many people are been bullied in their everyday lives and this is gradually becoming a pandemic on its own leaving most people scared, hurt and in most cases dead.
The recent case of Sylvester Oromoni (R.I.P) a student of DOWEN COLLEGE LEKKI PHASE1 LAGOS STATE NIGERIA who was bullied to death by his fellow school mates is still a shock to most people.

So in this video, we talk about how to train not just our kids but also ourselves on how to get out of the bullying culture.

Don't forget to Subscribe and click on the bell icon to turn on notifications, to be the first to get the latest news on entertainment, sport, and politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvAhQnYF2iA
Re: You Need To See This by citywal(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
It's heartbreaking to see that people are bullied to the extent of death and they are so scared to go to the proper authorities because they might also be bullied. #saynotobullying
Re: You Need To See This by Bluezy13(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
I am in total tandem with this proposal...
After all, there is no bullying as annoying as the OP stealing the FTC.
Re: You Need To See This by citywal(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bluezy13:
I am in total tandem with this proposal...
After all, there is no bullying as annoying as the OP stealing the FTC.
sorry i don't understand you.

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Cheating On My Girlfriend �‍♀️ / Is Masturbation A Better Idea ?? / RITUAL: See How Much I Will Make After Selling A Car That Doesn't Belong To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.