Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,164 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Tired Of Cheating On My Girlfriend �‍♀️ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Cheating On My Girlfriend �‍♀️ (368 Views)

See Sleeping Positions Of Cheating Couples On Bed Part II / Miss Bum Bum Contestants Fight On Stage As One Accuses Rival Of Cheating With / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Cheating On My Girlfriend �‍♀️ by Rynny: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
I’ve been dating my babe elder sister for some period of time and I’m in a relationship with her younger sis cryi don’t know how to let go the elder one cause she claims she loves me and not ready to let go lipsrsealed and she’s in a relationship with a guy but loves me and I’m dating the sis And my girlfriend loves me a lot that she’s not ready to lose me to another embarassed embarassedwhat should I do pls embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Girlfriend �‍♀️ by kinzation(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
Iro ti batiyin je grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Girlfriend �‍♀️ by SPAMBOX7: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Girls do that alot
Be like them grin
Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Girlfriend �‍♀️ by Obimike30(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
badt guy you want to Please yourself and displease others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Girlfriend �‍♀️ by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Rynny:
I’ve been dating my babe elder sister for sometime time now and I’m in a relationship with her younger sis cryi don’t know how to let go the elder one cause she claims she loves me and not ready to let go lipsrsealed and she’s in a relationship with a guy but loves me and I’m dating the sis And my girlfriend loves me a lot that she’s not ready to lose me to another embarassed embarassedwhat should I do pls embarassed cry cry cry
Leave the two of them..you don't do that...
It's quite wrong to be double dating..it's still your gender who are gonna see women as hoes..
Just let go cos one day they still gonna realize..

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Girlfriend �‍♀️ by Rynny: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
cry
Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Girlfriend �‍♀️ by SPAMBOX7: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZlSBACK:

On the other hand you can apply theredpill to them and keep smashing both of them, more for you.

TRP is golden!!
Hmmm you accept today TRP is golden thunder will rain today cheesy
Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Girlfriend �‍♀️ by fati2001(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Obimike30:
badt guy you want to Please yourself and displease others

this meme is funny.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Plug In Abuja Needed� / Abeg I Need Mtn Data / ####

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.