Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,084 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! (44199 Views)

I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by kunskiey(m): 6:56am On Jul 01, 2022
Don't worry brother your problem has a solution. What you need is prayers and some austere exercises, self denial and mental revolution.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Dfynboi: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Anonymous993775:
This might sound weird but I'm turned on when I see dead women. I find them attractive. I've masturbated to many dead women in movies and graphic pictures on the internet of random dead women, even here on Nairaland. I need some help. Sex with living women is boring and I lose erection. To sustain erection I have to think of them dead.

I need some advice.
very soon u will start strangling gals while having sex,i pity dem gals sha cz ur a monster in the making, sorry to say...i think you need deliverance

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.