Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! (44193 Views)

I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by mindworx: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:
This might sound weird but I'm turned on when I see dead women. I find them attractive. I've masturbated to many dead women in movies and graphic pictures on the internet of random dead women, even here on Nairaland. I need some help. Sex with living women is boring and I lose erection. To sustain erection I have to think of them dead.

I need some advice.

Auzubillah Minashaitan Nirajeem
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2021
BlackfireX:
Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi

Faints... wake up again

Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi

Faints again
Hahahhahahaha alfa this one has struck you Abi nairaland is full of madmen tuehh
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by concho(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2021
I think this guy was born with low self esteem as a disorder .
. “ This fine girl won’t let me close unless she is dead”

But I swear , problem they

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by KingMack(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Go to livegore.com and masturbate your balls out..and see how people like you end up..jus see wettin human being for this harsh economy get mind to they reason angry shocked

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Amah70: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Oj333:
These one never talk wetin de do am

True talk. How could living man have sex orgy for dead women?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Johnchrix(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2021
What did I just read?? U say wetin?? I don't Gerrit..
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Amah70:

Weird indeed.
Try to interact more with living women than with dead ones by engaging in stable relationships with living women. With time, the living women you interact with might make you forget romantic life with dead women.
No offense sir but this your advice cracked me up.... Especially the part where you said he should interact less with dead ladies.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Judd007: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Dead man walking.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by hope4nigeria(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:
This might sound weird but I'm turned on when I see dead women. I find them attractive. I've masturbated to many dead women in movies and graphic pictures on the internet of random dead women, even here on Nairaland. I need some help. Sex with living women is boring and I lose erection. To sustain erection I have to think of them dead.

I need some advice.
my friend, which one be this one na, think life, there's life in you, common
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by olufunmi01(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

So you think my problem is spiritual?
This is spiritual sir, find mountain of fire or CAC around and go for Deliverance with pure fasting
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2021
Hmmm wahala no too much. Na was ooooo
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by alphaconde(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2021
jeffery dramher
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Abagworo(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2021
You actually need rehabilitation cause at later stage you might be pushed to murder innocent women to achieve sexual satisfaction.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by YourFavorite21(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Pathetic!!! Na ur type dey fvck dead bodies for mortuary, that's if you are not even a mortuary Attendant sef shocked...Go for deliverance, you are clearly possesed by an Unclean spirit.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.

U need to 1st stop sex or masturbation completely and go celibate. Then renew ur mind and maybe go for prayers also.

What is happening to u is almost like sleeping with animals. U are allowed an inappropriate thought and mindset becloud ur mind.

It is possible to “adopt” at sexuality u want even when it is abnormal. U can also unadopt and reset.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by surrogatesng: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2021
It is normal.
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by kamaldin(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2021
posty56:
Jesus is Lord, it's called necrophilia, the sexual attraction to dead people, bro you need strong deliverance.

Is it actually deliverance or serious beating?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by youngEmelex: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2021
u gave brain damage
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by YourFavorite21(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Jonah507:

You're very correct
what's the name of the font, u are using bro?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by MrReeseG(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2021
Do you, maybe, have the urge to harm/mutilate living ladies when you have sex with them?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by magzey: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2021
You better relocate to Mortuary and die there better for u, undecided
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by mechanics(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

So you think my problem is spiritual?
Yes
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by ImoleNaija: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2021
BlackfireX:
Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi

Faints... wake up again

Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi

Faints again

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
[/s]
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by sinola(m): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2021
you are a psychopath...you need urgent help
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by chuxxxx007: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2021
this one go soon kee person pikin just to knack am. God help us
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Atticusxsz(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2021
heniford2:
Dude i understand you very well ur not completely lost it do happen i once had a friend whose into pregnant woman,all you need it sexual therapy to council u through it you will get better okey glad you opened up here get a sex therapy online if you can't find one in Nigeria the are free once online who will guide you out of it okey Goodluck don't hate urself people have so many bad fantasy some to Bleep snake etc so get a therapist

Uhm, you say wetin, BLEEP SNAKE ke? shocked
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Bonab: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2021
What tf did i read? Does people like this exist? You need help and i hope you get the help urgently. This is not normal at all.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Silentmoni(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2021
You need deliverance,look for a sound church or man of God to conduct deliverance on you...its spiritual.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by ikorodureporta: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
So it's true mortuary attendants actually strap d dead
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by efficiencie(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.

Dude you don't need a psychiatrist because they cannot help you. No matter how they try to get into your mind you will revert to the status quo. You don't even need a replacement for your sexual fantasy because your body has been locked into desiring dead women. Do you have sex with these dead entities in your dream? Do you see yourself in your dreams in the party of the dead? The spirit of death is already paving the way to use you and ultimately take you. I don't have scientific proof but this is what I feel I happening to you. You need to consider praying along with known exorcists. There are many in Nigeria but I usually pray with Jeremiah OmotoFufeyin on YouTube. As far as demon manipulation is concerned you are not alone. Billions of people all over the world are dealing with one form of demonic manipulation or the other...so don't think yourself an outlier. Just pray along with a known exorcist and hopefully you will be set free.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by bareal(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.

This is a joke right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.