Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To (2963 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Help2020: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
ExAngel007:
A man has shared the response he received from a
woman he confessed his feelings to.

He wrote a heartfelt message, letting her know he
is physically attracted to her and she's his "spec".

When she didn't respond to his confession, he
asked if she had no comment and she responded:
"I'm sorry Samuel, I am frying turkey."

The man shared the screenshot with the caption:
"Persin way I confess to dey use my feelings fry
turkey, life is tough."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/heartbroken-man-shares-response-he-received-from-a-woman-he-confessed-his-feelings-to.html
Nan Lol I get when I confessed my feelings for her.
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Biggie2000:

She's not hard to find lol. I've seen what some of our Nairaland feminists look like offline, and I just shake my head. There's a particular one that always pretends she is a big girl and a boss bitch, I was SHOCKED when I saw what she looked like in person. She is one of the top Nairaland feminist here.

Gossipy old men undecided undecided
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Biggie2000(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
gift0123:

Gossipy old men undecided undecided
What's the problem, grandma?
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Biggie2000:

What's the problem, grandma?

It's the Grandma for me shaa undecided undecided anyway just tryna caution the Juniors, as per good grandma wey I br undecided
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Biggie2000(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
gift0123:

It's the Grandma for me shaa undecided undecided anyway just tryna caution the Juniors, as per good grandma wey I br undecided
Lol, don't mind me. I'm also a grandpa wink.
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Palazee(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why won't these bītches be improving in their entitlement mentality

Thread am seeing in nairaland are too toxic and SIMPish undecided

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Biggie2000:

Lol, don't mind me. I'm also a grandpa wink.

wink wink
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Nazgul: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

Money can only buy sex not love
From the guy's conversation, it's very obvious that he's interested in sex not love.
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by lkillbrokehoes: 5:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Biggie2000:

She's not hard to find lol. I've seen what some of our Nairaland feminists look like offline, and I just shake my head. There's a particular one that always pretends she is a big girl and a boss bitch, I was SHOCKED when I saw what she looked like in person. She is one of the top Nairaland feminist here.
Majority of the audio online feminist here are nothing to write home, I blame guys who take them serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You / Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? / War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.