Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others (694 Views)

I Had Anal Sex With Bigcowhorn, Now This Is Happening..... / Drmrsfunmi Here Is Bigcowhorn / Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
I would love to use this opportunity to apologise to Bigcowhorn, FernandezPablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar, Siofra, Iyaebe, Winnerly and others that I trolled on nairaland.
I was caught by mom who is also on Nairaland and has been seeing my posts on Nairaland. She was very angry and disappointed with me. She said I should apologise and deactivate and I should stop bringing shame to the family.
I am so ashamed of myself right now and I promise not to do this anymore this year and I hope I will be forgiven after I deactivate this account and my other alts.

I hope to be forgiven.
And Mom if you are reading this please I am sorry and I promise to face my book so I can finish secondary school without bringing shame to the family.........

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by indadi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
I would love to use this opportunity to apologise to Bigcowhorn, FernandezPablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar, Siofra, Iyaebe, Winnerly and others that I trolled on nairaland.
I was caught by mom who is also on Nairaland and has been seeing my posts on Nairaland. She was very angry and disappointed with me. She said I should apologise and deactivate and I should stop bringing shame to the family.
I am so ashamed of myself right now and I promise not to do this anymore this year and I hope I will be forgiven after I deactivate this account and my other alts.

I hope to be forgiven.
And Mom if you are reading this please I am sorry and I promise to face my book so I can finish secondary school without bringing shame to the family.........

The guy is crazy
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
indadi:

The guy is crazy
He has de activated the account... everyone can rest now... Bigcowhorn mission accomplished..y'all should enjoy yourself..
This is the end of cloning people's account on here..
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by lkillbrokehoes: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Cruise everywhere, mad people full this forum I swear. cheesy ; cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by helinues: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
You people should tell us about the deal that went wrong to warrant all this blackmailing
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Good for you boy.. enough of the trolling and cloning of women's account.. everyone can now rest..
The only thing remaining is those set of wannabe redpillers..as far as I am on here injustice.. bashing of women.. tribalism shalt cease to exist..
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:
You people should tell us about the deal that went wrong to warrant all this blackmailing
No deal happened he was only trolling and deceiving you guys all these while..
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by helinues: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

grin cheesy

Those that I am talking to understand what I am talking about
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by BlackfireX: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Can I see the pictures of ya mom... or number
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Bigcowhorn: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

grin

Sorry you had to be a victim to see the light but I'm really glad you hung around long enough to do so
I must confess though, the terrible things going on here on this faceless forum is just too much for any one person to handle
Especially me, given the way i do it.. paying them tit for tat
I can't keep protecting the weak and helpless all the time by taking on wicked people and crazies of all kinds then having all that evil team up against me with no mod to help.

I will leave nairaland in the new year.

helinues:

grin cheesy

Those that I am talking to understand what I am talking about

helinues I will advice you be careful so i see no need to finish the work Pistotitta started 2 years ago on your numerous investment schemes
If i have to do so i will come to politics section where you live not Agric section where it all began
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by helinues: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

grin

Sorry you had to be a victim to see the light but I'm really glad you hung around long enough to do so
I must confess though, the terrible things going on here on this faceless forum is just too much for any one person to handle
I can't keep protecting the weak and helpless all the time by taking on wicked people and crazies of all kinds then having all that evil team up against me with no mod to help.

helinues I will advice you be careful so i see no need to finish the work Pistotitta started 2 years ago on your numerous investment schemes
If i have to do so i will come to politics section where you live not Agric section where it all began

Let me quickly dare you to do that.

I can't wait for the revelation
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

grin

Bigcowhorn you don't have to leave man..keep bringing these bunch of rascals to the book..
But was the guy really serious about his mom seeing and his account?and did he really meant all he said before deactivating his account?
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by sammycipher(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Good for you boy.. enough of the trolling and cloning of women's account.. everyone can now rest..
The only thing remaining is those set of wannabe redpillers..as far as I am on here injustice.. bashing of women.. tribalism shalt cease to exist..

The insatiable quest for purpose on this forum has caused u to be deluded

Which injustice
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
sammycipher:

The insatiable quest for purpose on this forum has caused u to be deluded

Which injustice
justice for your your brain to be given back to you.. wink grin
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Nyascobar1414: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
A feminist in disguise apologising to fellow feminist and old HAGS...
Such a fiction..
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by sammycipher(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

justice for your your brain to be given back to you.. wink grin

May olumo rock smash ur skull angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
sammycipher:

May olumo rock smash my skull angry

Including your wannabe redpiller leader..
Now get your dirty self out of my mention.. grin wink
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Bigcowhorn: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Bigcowhorn you don't have to leave man..keep bringing these bunch of rascals to the book..
But was the guy really serious about his mom seeing and his account?and did he really meant all he said before deactivating his account?

Believe me when i say...

1. Satanist is still active with at least two monikers i am seeing. One is silent but the other is very peaceful
But once in a while he flares up like his old self grin

2. The Satanist i know is totally unrepentant and without ramose. He will never apologize for anything in a billion years.

3. I don't believe he wrote all this here but even if he did, the whole thing sounds childish enough to be irrelevant. I believe he will be back sooner than later
There is how trouble will end you'll just know it's cooking. grin
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Believe me when i say...

1. Satanist is still active with at least two monikers i am seeing. One is silent but the other is very peaceful
But once in a while he flares up like his old self grin

2. The Satanist i know is totally unrepentant and without ramose. He will never apologize for anything in a billion years.

3. I don't believe he wrote all this here but even if he did, the whole thing sounds childish enough to be irrelevant. I believe he will be back sooner than later
There is how trouble will end you'll just know it's cooking. grin
But how can he be get ridden of tho?
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by sammycipher(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Including your wannabe redpiller leader..
Now get your dirty self out of my mention.. grin wink

grin las Las u will still be arching ur waist for a redpiller, so no qualms
Continue deceiving urself
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
sammycipher:

grin las Las u will still be arching ur waist for a redpiller, so no qualms
Continue deceiving urself
Yeah I am gonna do it for yourself huh..
You love big waist huh? let's see how I am gonna use that waist in destroying your gullible self.. cheesy grin cheesy wink..
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by LikeAking: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2021

I hope to be forgiven.

SIMP!
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by sammycipher(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Yeah I am gonna do it for yourself huh..
You love big waist huh? let's see how I am gonna use that waist in destroying your gullible self.. cheesy grin cheesy wink..

I rather sand paper my dick than put it inside ur gaping hole embarassed
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
sammycipher:

I rather sand paper my dick than put it inside ur gaping hole embarassed
Nope you meant my butthole..cos I ain't sure I have a gaping hole..
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Bigcowhorn: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

But how can be get ridden of tho?

Permit me to give you a quick lesson in practical psychology.

Stubbornness mixed in with high Intelligence is one of the most difficult personalities to subdue.. and this is the definition of Satanist's personality.

Now when you have this kind of personality become idle as it tries to cope with deep trauma of sorts the result is a devil that takes out his anger on people in different ways

Idleness

That peaceful moniker i mentioned.. two days ago it posted a check list on a thread
Among the questions listed and responses were..

Kissed someone this year... yes
Got a job....... no!

He has to find work he likes first.

Loneliness

Like i said he is lonely in real life. finds it hard connecting with peoploe
Fastest way to fix that is Nairaland. And that is why you will always find him creeping around here at very odd hours
I usually sleep to wake up to many mentions for new monikers he created over night and then i update his register grin

Nairaland is life for him.
Until he gets a real life he is not going anywhere.

Trauma
Studying this guy in just 3 days all my senses tell me he was sexually molested repeatedly as a child and by a homosexual too.
Furthermore, someone he loves has been a victim of scam or armed robbery and this affected him greatly

These 2 events make him hate strangers a lot and abuse them repeatedly in a particular fashion... he calls them armed robbers and gay scammers (or homosexuals
I also think he was raised by a single mother and is still very young, maybe 20.

Only maturity and time will fix these things.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Permit me to give you a quick lesson in practical psychology.

Stubbornness mixed in with high Intelligence is one of the most difficult personalities to subdue.. and this is the definition of Satanist's personality.

Now when you have this kind of personality become idle as it tries to cope with deep trauma of sorts the result is a devil that takes out his anger on people in different ways

Idleness

That peaceful moniker i mentioned.. two days ago it posted a check list on a thread
Among the questions listed and responses were..

Kissed someone this year... yes
Got a job....... no!

He has to find work he likes first.

Loneliness

Like i said he is lonely in real life. finds it hard connecting with peoploe
Fastest way to fix that is Nairaland. And that is why you will always find him creeping around here at very odd hours
I usually sleep to wake up to many mentions for new monikers he created over night and then i update his register grin

Nairaland is life for him.
Until he gets a real life he is not going anywhere.

Trauma
Studying this guy in just 3 days all my senses tell me he was sexually molested repeatedly as a child and by a homosexual too.
Furthermore, someone he loves has been a victim of scam or armed robbery and this affected him greatly

These 2 events make him hate strangers a lot and abuse them repeatedly in a particular fashion... he calls them armed robbers and gay scammers (or homosexuals
I also think he was raised by a single mother and is still very young, maybe 20.

Only maturity and time will fix these things.

Wow you are really intelligent man..kudos for your observation..I fancy people who are intellectually sound..
You are great to be sincere..
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by sammycipher(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Nope you meant my butthole..cos I ain't sure I have a gaping hole..
grin grin grin

[color=#990000][/color]
No quote me again biko
Re: I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
sammycipher:

[color=#990000][/color]
No quote me again biko
Ok man.. sometimes I can just be so naughty you know.. cheesy grin cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

What Mindset Destroys Relationship ? / Will He Get My Postcards? / Bad Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.