Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) (4063 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / A Lady Took Her White Boyfriend To Her Village In Ebonyi State / Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by TMSMedia: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Photos, Video)

A Nigerian TikTok user has revealed how her sister was welcomed by her white boyfriend’s family, IgbereTV reports.

According to @its.whitx, her sister was visiting her boyfriend's family for Christmas. She was welcomed by the Caucasian family who mounted a Nigerian flag before her arrival.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoHUcv6O8xk

https://igberetvnews.com/1410809/nigerian-lady-welcomed-white-boyfriends-family-unique-way-photos-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
I don't like white men because they'll want you to bring something to the table, I hate men that demands that a woman should contribute financially, its unafrican and unbibilical.I will choose a typical African man than all this yeye white men.Any man that wants me to hustle like him is a big no no,highest I can do is a federal government job.The task of keeping the home front and raising good kids in the society is demanding, I can't add hustling to it.If a man should ask me what I'll be bringing to the table, I'll boldly tell him nothing with my full chest and give him my reasons, if he's OK with it fine but if he has problems with it then he should leave road for a more masculine African man to fill in the space.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by EmzyT: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
Iyaebe:
I don't like white men because they'll want you to bring something to the table, I hate men that demands that a woman should contribute financially, its unafrican and unbibilical.I will choose a typical African man than all this yeye white men.Any man that wants me to hustle like him is a big no no,highest I can do is a federal government job.The task of keeping the home front and raising good kids in the society is demanding, I can't add hustling to it.
[/s]

Trash as Expected to seek attention smiley

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

Trash as Expected to seek attention smiley
I swear I'm very serious, if you know me on this forum for long then you'll know I've been sounding it to whoever that cares to listen.It is not trash,that's how it supposed to be.Do you know that it is lack of proper home training that makes you to be smoking Igbo?I'm sure both of your parents were out there hustling. Your type can't get my point because Oyingbo people have seized your African brain.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Marcofranz(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't like white men because they'll want you to bring something to the table, I hate men that demands that a woman should contribute financially, its unafrican and unbibilical.I will choose a typical African man than all this yeye white men.Any man that wants me to hustle like him is a big no no,highest I can do is a federal government job.The task of keeping the home front and raising good kids in the society is demanding, I can't add hustling to it.If a man should ask me what I'll be bringing to the table, I'll boldly tell him nothing with my full chest and give him my reasons, if he's OK with it fine but if he has problems with it then he leave road for a more masculine African man to fill in the space.

Didn't you see that your head is not correct? undecided

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Marcofranz:

Go get your penis done before telling me trash. oniranu Omo jati jati

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by siofra(f): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why did you block their faces op

Meanwhile see better family, not the ones that will be expecting you to cook and clean when you visit them for the first time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Biggie2000(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Marcofranz:

Ignore that boy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Baawaa(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Your sister went to Egypt,
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by posty56: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't like white men because they'll want you to bring something to the table, I hate men that demands that a woman should contribute financially, its unafrican and unbibilical.I will choose a typical African man than all this yeye white men.Any man that wants me to hustle like him is a big no no,highest I can do is a federal government job.The task of keeping the home front and raising good kids in the society is demanding, I can't add hustling to it.If a man should ask me what I'll be bringing to the table, I'll boldly tell him nothing with my full chest and give him my reasons, if he's OK with it fine but if he has problems with it then he should leave road for a more masculine African man to fill in the space.
typical nigeria, woman nothing to offer. you are just a troll Sha.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Franktom247(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
What people glorify this days
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
posty56:
typical nigeria, woman nothing to offer. you are just a troll Sha.
We all know what we individually want,there are men who won't want their wife to be out there hustling, they'd prefer she does something less stressful so she can properly maintain the home front,so that's it.I avoid Lagos men like a plague because it is Lagos men that will have problems with my posts,I just know I won't be out there hustling like a man when I get married, God forbid.No be me look for money wey dey take marry my mother.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by posty56: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
We all know what we individually want,there are men who won't want their wife to be out there hustling, they'd prefer she does something less stressful so she can properly maintain the home front,so that's it.I avoid Lagos men like a plague because it is Lagos men that will have problems with my posts,I just know I won't be out there hustling like a man when I get married, God forbid.No be me look for money wey dey take marry my mother.
get a life , you are too old for this, you be person grand mother.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by EmzyT: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
Iyaebe:
I swear I'm very serious, if you know me on this forum for long then you'll know I've been sounding it to whoever that cares to listen.It is not trash,that's how it supposed to be.Do you know that it is lack of proper home training that makes you to be smoking Igbo?I'm sure both of your parents were out there hustling. Your type can't get my point because Oyingbo people have seized your African brain.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
posty56:
get a life , you are too old for this, you be person grand mother.
Jealousy, I can't wait to get married and start relaxing and enjoying my life o jare.May God never send your type to cross my path amen

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Jealousy, I can't wait to get married and start relaxing and enjoying my life o jare.May God never send your type to cross my path amen
Guy stop all this capping. You suppose don big pass certain things

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by EmzyT: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

Guy stop all this capping. You suppose don big pass certain things

Biggie2000:

Ignore that boy.

Thought I was the only one who Noticed, The boy with a female Moniker keeps jumping from one thread to another Commenting nonsense so guys here-in would Quote him smiley

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Biggie2000(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
EmzyT:

Thought I was the only one who Noticed, The boy with a female Moniker keeps jumping from one thread to another Commenting nonsense so guys here-in would Quote him smiley
Na old nairaland format. A guy with hairy balls will create a female moniker, he will bash men with that moniker so he will gain attention and other people will think it's a female that is truly behind the moniker, then when the moniker seems really believable, he (the real guy behind the moniker) will now be able to chat with guys here to ask them for money or some other favor, since the female moniker he created seems believable already. Na old format wey done cast. We have bursted several of his type here.
Saw him offline already. Na one black boy with ashy skin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Konor: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Lol the daft commenters above couldn't decipher that the dumb and predictable small girl zzor/rozcol is the one behind that moniker

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by EmzyT: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Biggie2000:

Na old nairaland format. A guy with hairy balls will create a female moniker, he will bash men with that moniker so he will gain attention and other people will think it's a female that is truly behind the moniker, then when the moniker seems really believable, he (the real guy behind the moniker) will now be able to chat with guys here to ask them for money or some other favor, since the female moniker he created seems believable already. Na old format wey done cast. We have bursted several of his type here.
Saw him offline already. Na one black boy with ashy skin.

At the Bolded. Bro, seriously? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by EmzyT: 12:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Konor:
Lol the daft commenters above couldn't decipher that the dumb and predictable small girl zzor/rozcol is the one behind that moniker

No be Siofra? Na him be that na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Konor: 12:27am On Dec 31, 2021
EmzyT:

No be Siofra? Na him be that na cheesy
I don't know sofra cuz I've been away for long with my main. But this iyabe or whatever is definitely rozz turned zzor turned rozcol. A very stupid PH small girl

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by ninetyfive: 12:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Iyaebe:

Idiat. Lazy motherfucker!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by BlaqJosh: 12:39am On Dec 31, 2021
Green card don sure for her..
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Like I don't see the point of this? Any who understands and cares to should explain. Teinz.

cc:
Siofra - epp a sis, abek.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Biggie2000(m): 12:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Konor:
Lol the daft commenters above couldn't decipher that the dumb and predictable small girl boy zzor/rozcol is the one behind that moniker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Cenvista: 1:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Like I don't see the point of this? Any who understands and cares to should explain. Teinz.

cc:
hi u ar stil awake
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Ruined this amazing thread!

Anyways... Such an amazing gesture! embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by siofra(f): 2:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:

cc:

The boyfriend's family welcomed the Nigerian girl. But ayam still trying to understand why they put Nigerian flag there undecided dramatic!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 31, 2021
The guy is not a wannabe redpiller tho..and why are wannabe redpillers crying in the comment section..
This is quite funny to be sincere...the guy get babe una dey call am simp..you wey no be simp get money you no gree get..stop bashing women you no gree hear...who you wan come impress?
Na to dey lurk around to drop wannabe redpiller petty talk ...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Chisave: 2:59am On Dec 31, 2021
Iyaebe:

I thought you said you are 62 years old

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scariest Experience Ever / Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't / Kobojunkie Is A Woman (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.