Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) (7362 Views)

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Peterdredd(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-duMyFk_168Q/W08KopqG7VI/AAAAAAAACHU/ZaAp5ZByj1cteg1mJbKdQPAqQ3gfhhW8wCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180718_103817_396.JPG[/img]

Malia Obama and her boyfriend Rory walked down the street holding hands and later resulted into kissing..
They both met at Harvard University while studying and have been cool together ...

Some people are not happy that the daughter of the former President is dating a Caucasian....
As long as they're cool . . Romance is allowed.. Wink*

See pictures below

[img]https://2.bp..com/-ycWozvc4Jks/W08LlHDzgWI/AAAAAAAACHc/c9XRvRD8dXsVlKDjv053sdSiC9rJ9mZbQCLcBGAs/s1600/malia-obama.jpg[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-y9sOwwZReSY/W08LobTh2TI/AAAAAAAACHk/QGMnf1_KSsoD3xTpxIoHBLjAZWdXUdG4QCLcBGAs/s1600/malia-obama-boyfriend.jpg[/img]

See close up pictures of them kissing
https://www.peterdredd.com/2018/07/obama-pictured-kissing-her-white.html?m=1
Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Thewesterner(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2018
Love is beautiful...

If you have money

3 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
So what ? . She is old enough to do so.

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2018
not my kinda woman... see as she be like panla..
I'd prefer a thick daughter of nobody than this bonga fish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Alwaysking: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2018
I want meat not bones
Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by IamPlato(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2018

So Obama's Daughter Has Flat Ynash sad

Is She Even Up To 17 sef? This World Have Spoil Finish
Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Khd95(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
awwfar:
baba no go dull am oo

her akkkant balance thick pass all the thick girls nigeria can boast of

what shall it profit a man to have a thick woman that cant wire money into ur accant than to loose a ''panla'' woman that can change ur life with money and coonections cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Khd95:
baba no go dull am oo

her akkkant balance thick pass all the thick girls nigeria can boast of

what shall it profit a man to have a thick woman that cant wire money into ur accant than to loose a ''panla'' woman that can change ur life with money and coonections cheesy cheesy
lmao..broda u no lie tho those thick naija girls just be like pest, den pack dia never to do well head face Same position...no wonder dem dey use most of dem do yahoo jazz

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by MJBOLT: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
i know you are lying,continue

awwfar:
Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by duduade: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
awwfar:

The face sef be like man

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Peterdredd:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-duMyFk_168Q/W08KopqG7VI/AAAAAAAACHU/ZaAp5ZByj1cteg1mJbKdQPAqQ3gfhhW8wCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180718_103817_396.JPG[/img]

Malia Obama and her boyfriend Rory walked down the street holding hands and later resulted into kissing..
They both met at Harvard University while studying and have been cool together ...

Some people are not happy that the daughter of the former President is dating a Caucasian....
As long as they're cool . . Romance is allowed.. Wink*

See pictures below

[img]https://2.bp..com/-ycWozvc4Jks/W08LlHDzgWI/AAAAAAAACHc/c9XRvRD8dXsVlKDjv053sdSiC9rJ9mZbQCLcBGAs/s1600/malia-obama.jpg[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-y9sOwwZReSY/W08LobTh2TI/AAAAAAAACHk/QGMnf1_KSsoD3xTpxIoHBLjAZWdXUdG4QCLcBGAs/s1600/malia-obama-boyfriend.jpg[/img]

See close up pictures of them kissing
https://www.peterdredd.com/2018/07/obama-pictured-kissing-her-white.html?m=1

Like useless father, like daughter. Tell me one thing Obozo did for Africa, the idiotic sellout. More black people got murdered by police under Obama more than Clinton and Bush, yet the mongrel turned a blind eye. All they care about is attending Jay Z and Beyonce concert, and then chat shyte afterwards. Stupid 300 dollar bed wench..

3 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Tiimy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
awwfar:
so if she comes first u u will say no abi... .see your life talking rubbish
Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Tiimy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
awwfar:
so if she comes first u u will say no abi... .see your life talking rubbish .
Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Hector09(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Its only here in Nigeria that luv is base on class, eventhough ur papa na god oyinbo no send u oooo

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Peterdredd(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hector09:
Its onlt here in Nigeria that luv is base on class, eventhough ur papa na god oyinbo no send u oooo
You think??
Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Peterdredd(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tiimy:
so if she comes first u u will say no abi... .see your life talking rubbish .
Chill now grin
Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by samuelchimmy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
awwfar:
me and you know that you just like thick ladies just for sight seeing, but deep down you want a panla for strapping.... The truth Panla is sweeter than thick ladies
Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
I fine pass the boy sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
denkyw:
I fine pass the boy sef undecided
Are u white? undecided

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by kongolo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bidobado:

Like useless father, like daughter. Tell me one thing Obozo did for Africa, the idiotic sellout. More black people got murdered by police under Obama more than Clinton and Bush, yet the mongrel turned a blind eye. All they care about is attending Jay Z and Beyonce concert, and then chat shyte afterwards. Stupid 300 dollar bed wench..
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Slimzzy00: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
True talk
Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by stubbornman(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
If nah when I dey apply powder for back of head... I fine pass this boy nah

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 19, 2018
White men like em skinny
awwfar:
Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 19, 2018
I’m sure they’re having sex undecided
Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by automatix: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2018
Runalong333:
So what ? . She is old enough to do so.
the truth is this girl is not really serious about building a career for herself. She is a sharp contrast of her younger sister.

She was same one caught smoking marijuana at an event.

Well, let her enjoy her life.

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2018
KillaBeauty:
White men like em skinny
you skinny too ryt?

3 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) by Peterdredd(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2018
awwfar:
you skinny too ryt?

Coughs **

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of South African Politician Having Sex With Ward Committee Member Leaks / What Exactly Is Your Spec When Choosing A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.