Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity (6258 Views)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by Elidrisy20: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Maybe he is under duress,while making the announcement
Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by SmartGadgetz: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Fvck CAN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by fineboynl(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
grin there are people who only go to church on 31st of January.
Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by Realdeals(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Audio......the person that sign the order statement won't even comply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by chaloskyx: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
THERE IS NO GOD WHEN WOULD YOU MUMUS GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD IF THERE WAS US CHINA AND RUSSIA WOULD INVEST IN KNOWING HIM RATHER THAN LOOKING FOR PLANETS AND ALIENS RELIGION IS MERELY A CONSTRUCT OF THE ILLUMINATI MAKE UNA GET SENSE NAA YOUR PASTORS AND GOS ARE ALSO IN ON IT THATS WHY PASTORS AND POLITICIANS ARE SIMILAR IN NATURE BUNCH OF CORRUPT LIARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by HacheNoire: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Their pastors have secretly been vaccinated and fooling the sheeps that it mark of the beast.

I am still waiting for the day Oyakhilome will buy a 5G phone. I will personally go to his Twitter and Facebbok page to insult the hell out of his life.

Be fooling people and still exploiting them monetarily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by Jostoman: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
CAN should go and sit down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN.
The religious fanatical slave masters of the gullible sheep.
Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
isaiah4life:
The same church that taught us obedience will not comply with this directive.
grin My brother, you are not far from the truth.
Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
grin grin The business men won't be happy at all with this directive,and would oppose it with all their might.
I know now that 99% of Nigerian pastors are hell bound.
Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by REALretep(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Enough of all these yeye COVID news abeg
Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by Biggcake: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Tell CAN I said they should go and sit down...
Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by Nilx: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Seems this one of the rule everyone are adapting to so quickly
Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by Tallest45(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Make Can die it.
Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by rikithor(m): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2022
Jesus the owner of the church said All should come to him,that whoever shall come to him he shall no wise cast them out.Sadly CAN leadership in collaboration with APC led FG said only 50% must come to the Lord.Question for CANners,so what should happen to the other 50%,they must not enter House of God which Jesus built by his blood,a healing centre,a prayer place unto all nations,a spiritual knowledge meeting point for feeding the soul until Christ be form in it?
C pinAN ,should the rest 50% be redirected to club houses, hotels,brothels?
CAN ,imo branch has so compromised with politicians such that same customer politicians shows no fear in attacking them nor have any special reservation in initiating a continuation of their fight in the tple of God and the priest can or will do nothing ,cos even spiritual power has left the priests, pastors,reverends.
Learn how to drive professionally see contact below
Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by Ngnewspaper(m): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by mastertek: 2:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Rubbish

We worship at fullest capacity

CAN come and beat us
Re: Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity by kudinkarfe: 5:09am On Jan 01, 2022
Uyi168:
the church wey De my backyard don full dy troway..

mumu CAN..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. / The (so Called) Deleted Books Of The Bible / How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.