Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. (2419 Views)

Student Who Paid N321k For Iphone X Gets Box Filled With Concrete Instead (photo / Lady Burnt Alive As Car Filled With Gas Explodes, After Police Chased Them(pics / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by MILLERMannn: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2021
I have been having this feeling since I was young of going to Warri. I used to think that Warri was a heaven. A cool place, beautiful, serene and nice people. I was shocked when I got to Warri in the year 2019. The transport fare is what introduces what Warri will be like to me. To and fro in the city of Warri if you are not careful, can sum up to a thousand naira. After the experience of high transport fare, something still tell me to calm down, say, is it not only transport?
My second shock was the cost of a single room. I was surprised when they called it four thousand naira per month. I first thought it will be a tilled and well furnished room. But to my surprised, it is the same room I knew my daddy rented for two thousand naira in Ibadan(My dad now has his own house). It is even dirtier than that. Ha, who told me to come to Warri? Nobody.
Having served in the North where things are very cheap, I nearly burst into tears when I came across Warri situation. I told one of my neighbor, a grown man that I will like to relocate back to North. The man told me that I should wait a little for like 3 months.
I got a job with a private secondary school. It is from the school, I started to know the behavior of Warri people. Salary will be paid during the third week of the following month and the owner will not see something wrong with it. I later found out that it is pure wickedness that reside in the people of Warri to treat people any how.
Apart from wickedness and high cost of living due to greed, Warri is full of rogues- smokers, prostitutes, killers, ritualist, jealousy, yahoo yahoo, fraud(wayo), armed robbers and all the bad things you can think of. Imagine a boy of 7years can sleep with a woman of 60 years in Warri.
Also, a particular ethnic group in Warri is known to be proud and full of themselves. I find it hard to relate with them.
There is laziness among the youth of Warri, always wanting money where they did not work for. I recount countless number of time they come aggressively to a particular company demanding money (deve). Load carrying vehicles cannot ply Warri road without harrasment from this lazy youth and men hoping to collect deve money. A lot of company have left Warri because of this.
They don't embrace agriculture and they want to eat. Very funny.
Warri is not a place to raise a child. There education system is totally a cheat. I witnessed all their examination- Waec, Neco, Jss3 and even up to primary Six. They all cheated except a particular school named THS that does not involved.
Now tell, can greatness of mind emanates from such place. The is answer is no. Warri and its people are all rogues.

3 Likes

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by delzbaba(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2021
So nothing good can come out of that tree? maybe the tree has been cursed.

1 Like

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by holluwizzy: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2021
That place is fun but the Lagos agbero dey learn for where Worri peeps dey.

3 Likes

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by MILLERMannn: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2021
holluwizzy:
What is definition of fun and how is it fun? Is it the HIV infested ladies or the drinking to one stupor. Oya tell me how it is fun.

1 Like

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2021
In every city in the world there are good and bad people. Good places and bad places it depends on the kind of people you associate with and the community you find yourself.
Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2021
MILLERMannn:
I have been having this feeling since I was young of going to Warri. I used to thought that Warri was a heaven. A cool place, beautiful, serene and nice people. I was shocked when I got to Warri in the year 2019. The transport fare is what introduces what Warri will be like to me. To and fro in the city of Warri if you are not careful, can sum up to a thousand naira. After the experience of high transport fare, something still tell me to calm down, say, is it not only transport?
My second shock was the cost of a single room. I was surprised when they called it four thousand naira per month. I first thought it will be a tilled and well furnished room. But to my surprised, it is the same room I knew my daddy rented for two thousand naira in Ibadan(My dad now has his own house). It is even dirtier than that. Ha, who told me to come to Warri? Nobody.
Having served in the North where things are very cheap, I nearly burst into tears when I came across Warri situation. I told one of my neighbor, a grown man that I will like to relocate back to North. The man told me that I should wait a little for like 3 months.
I got a job with a private secondary school. It is from the school, I started to know the behavior of Warri people. Salary will be paid during the third week of the following month and the owner will not see something wrong with it. I later found out that it is pure wickedness that reside in the people of Warri to treat people any how.
Apart from wickedness and high cost of living due to greed, Warri is full of rogues- smokers, prostitutes, killers, ritualist, jealousy, yahoo yahoo, fraud(wayo), armed robbers and all the bad things you can think of. Imagine a boy of 7years can sleep with a woman of 60 years in Warri.
Also, a particular ethnic group in Warri is known to be proud and full of themselves. I find it hard to relate with them.
There is laziness among the youth of Warri, always wanting money where they did not work for. I recount countless number of time they come aggressively to a particular company demanding money (deve). Load carrying vehicles cannot ply Warri road without harrasment from this lazy youth and men hoping to collect deve money. A lot of company have left Warri because of this.
Warri is not a place to raise a child. There education system is totally a cheat. I witnessed all their examination- Waec, Neco, Jss3 and even up to primary Six. They all cheated except a particular school named THS that does not involved.
Now tell, can greatness of mind emanates from such place. The is answer is no. Warri and its people are all rogues.
Warri is a dead city. There is nothing happening in the city

I do wander how it will look like if not for Yahoo Yahoo.

5 Likes

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by Dwebonline: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2021
No wonder warri is popular among comedians.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by peppermint7(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2021
MILLERMannn:

What is definition of fun and how is it fun? Is it the HIV infested ladies or the drinking to one stupor. Oya tell me how it is fun.
Oga where are you from
And how you take no sey HIV infested people no de your side
Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by mediainc: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
holluwizzy:
Is that a good thing grin
Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by FuckDModz: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
MILLERMannn:
I have been having this feeling since I was young of going to Warri. I used to thought that Warri was a heaven. A cool place, beautiful, serene and nice people. I was shocked when I got to Warri in the year 2019. The transport fare is what introduces what Warri will be like to me. To and fro in the city of Warri if you are not careful, can sum up to a thousand naira. After the experience of high transport fare, something still tell me to calm down, say, is it not only transport?

Dude take your drugs and drink water.

Fvcking tribal bigot!

Child of hate.

I wonder what this semi-illiterate is teaching the young Warri children.

4 Likes

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by samuel051: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Said almost same thing here weeks ago and one slowpoke was speaking from his anus.. no dateable girl in warri,99% of the girls are baby mamas from as young as 13yrs,they prefer a jobless cultist a million times to a guy who works and earn 300k monthly. U will see like 6 dirty and smelly girls within d ages of 13 to 17 yrs fighting over one jobless dirty Igbo smoking cultist tout who doesn't even have more that one dirty tear tear jeans and rotten boxers,they will use razor blade and bottle to design themselves over the idiot as though he is giving them gold and silver,whereas na just Igbo he dey give them. 12yrs old don get boyfriend and d parents sees nothing wrong in it and she will sleep outside for weeks and only comes home whenever she wishes and still disappear and d parents of d brat won't even say peem. D women won use legbuke wey meant for aboki and young boys kill themselves,they even have union sef for legbuke work,young guys no dey even see am do again, men na to drink gin and play pool and apele waka,fine small small girls. Both elderly people and young are thieves,they will steal anything when d opportunity present itself and they call it being smart.. nothing good about that warri of a place, even the mosquitoes alone na die..na there Dem born me and I grow up there so I know them Wella.

14 Likes

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by MILLERMannn: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
samuel051:
Said almost same thing here weeks ago and one slowpoke was speaking from his anus.. no dateable girl in warri,99% of the girls are baby mamas from as young as 13yrs,they prefer a jobless cultist a million times to a guy who works and earn 300k monthly. U will see like 6 dirty and smelly girls within d ages of 13 to 17 yrs fighting over one jobless dirty Igbo smoking cultist tout who doesn't even have more that one dirty tear tear jeans and rotten boxers,they will use razor blade and bottle to design themselves over the idiot as though he is giving them gold and silver,whereas na just Igbo he dey give them. 12yrs old don get boyfriend and d parents sees nothing wrong in it and she will sleep outside for weeks and only comes home whenever she wishes and still disappear and d parents of d brat won't even say peem. D women won use legbuke wey meant for aboki and young boys kill themselves,they even have union sef for legbuke work,young guys no dey even see am do again, men na to drink gin and play pool and apele waka,fine small small girls. Both elderly people and young are thieves,they will steal anything when d opportunity present itself and they call it being smart.. nothing good about that warri of a place, even the mosquitoes alone na die..na there Dem born me and I grow up there so I know them Wella.
Don't mind people wey think say I don't know what I am saying. I knew small small girls between ages of 12-17years that have given birth. I knew a girl of 16years that went to stay with a yahoo boy for 2months and her parent find nothing wrong with it. I know men of ages 50 to 70 years that usually sleep with young young girl of 17, 19 and 20.
With regards to electronics, almost everything I bought were fake. Medicine, fake. Ha...

5 Likes

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by samuel051: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
MILLERMannn:

Don't mind people wey think say I don't know what I am saying. I knew small small girls between ages of 12-17years that have given birth. I knew a girl of 16years that went to stay with a yahoo boy for 2months and her parent find nothing wrong with it. I know men of ages 50 to 70 years that usually sleep with young young girl of 17, 19 and 20.
With regards to electronics, almost everything I bought were fake. Medicine, fake. Ha...
buy anything from enerehen junction and Robinson plaza at ur own risk.whrn u reach house nai u go see say it's either faulty or fake. Warri no be where person dey raise family abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by Greattod1: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
You obviously haven't been anywhere in life..
I have travelled alot and lived in places both north and south and there is always something to say negative about each places..

Funny thing Is I get to bring the bright side before even talking about anything negative..

Learn and teach was your job but you obviously didn't impact anything from your righteous self..
BABA REST!!

1 Like

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by Govocrete: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
You have painted Warri with the devil paintbrush. Let us know your place of origin and we will tell you our own experience with your people.

2 Likes

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by SadiqBabaSani: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
This Op is sick

1 Like

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by aimmoney9: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2022
MILLERMannn:

This your English is what makes it funny ..... grin

Drinking to one stupor....... grin grin grin

Lol .... grin

1 Like

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by MILLERMannn: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2022
aimmoney9:

This your English is what makes it funny ..... grin

Drinking to one stupor....... grin grin grin

Lol .... grin
Can you write the correct thing there? At least I am through with my MSC. Idiot. Or can you tell me the answer for 2^x = 4x. What is x?. Oya write the correct thing that suppose to be there. Alteast stupor means reduced consciousness.

1 Like

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by Superpower(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Did anybody force you to stay there.Why can't you return to the heaven you are coming from
Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by OkijaYahoozee: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMlwyo2lPCk premiere of 419 ecosystem classic
Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by hedonido: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Some kind towns abi cities are just unliveable.

Onitsha
Aba
Benin
Warri

Useless places where you can't have any semblance of sanity.

2 Likes

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by aimmoney9: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
MILLERMannn:

Can you write the correct thing there? At least I am through with my MSC. Idiot. Or can you tell me the answer for 2^x = 4x. What is x?. Oya write the correct thing that suppose to be there. Alteast stupor means reduced consciousness.
I am sure you got your M.s.c through sorting..... grin grin grin

Plus let me shock you x=4...... grin

If you got your M.s.c by answering such cheap questions, then you will not go far in life...... grin

Lol...... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by payosehtor(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
Even though, I haven't stayed in WarrI, but the young boys that comes from there are the testimony to what the op is talking about here.

2 Likes

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by MILLERMannn: 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
aimmoney9:

I am sure you got your M.s.c through sorting..... grin grin grin

Plus let me shock you x=4...... grin

If you got your M.s.c by answering such cheap questions, then you will not go far in life...... grin

Lol...... grin grin
It took you 7hours to get the answer. I didnt say you should say it, work it out here. Everybody know the answer is 4. Show your working if you truly believe it is cheap.
Or rather solve it on paper and upload it here.

1 Like

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by MILLERMannn: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
hedonido:
Some kind towns abi cities are just unliveable.

Onitsha
Aba
Benin
Warri

Useless places where you can't have any semblance of sanity.
In fact you will lost sanity at once in such places.

2 Likes

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by chariisGRACE(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
OP sounds like someone that came into Nigeria for the first time.

What is making the OP cry is a 'normal' occurrence in every major city in this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by big7: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
MILLERMannn:

It took you 7hours to get the answer. I didnt say you should say it, work it out here. Everybody know the answer is 4. Show your working if you truly believe it is cheap.
Or rather solve it on paper and upload it here. Fool.

Bruv calm.. Person wey really go school no dey talk or act like this wey you dey do.. Plus you making mockery of that Msc shit you claim you posses..

Calm down, u acting like a dropout in all sincerity. Shalį»m

2 Likes

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by andyanders: 12:10am On Jan 02, 2022
Op, u no go school? With this grammatical blunder, I doubt if u are a graduate. I pity the students u mentor.
Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by andyanders: 12:18am On Jan 02, 2022
MILLERMannn:

Stop that rant. You're not a graduate. You cannot write..... Too bad. MSC my ass.

1 Like

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by aimmoney9: 2:01am On Jan 02, 2022
MILLERMannn:

Or rather solve it on paper and upload it here. Fool.
You think I live on nairaland to be replying everyone immediately they mention me.... grin

Sorry nairaland is not Whatsapp.... grin

Penultimately I don't indulge name callers, rather I argue constructively with people.... grin

We both can't reason together or hold a debate juxtapose.... grin

This is new year amend your ways..... grin
Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by NewYorkCity: 4:05am On Jan 02, 2022
MILLERMannn:

This is the problem with all this Yoruba fowls. Warri is far better than those rusty SW town filled with ritualist, Strippers, Kidnappers, rOGUES.

1 Like

Re: Warri- A City Filled With Rogues. by wirinet(m): 4:57am On Jan 02, 2022
MILLERMannn:

I am shocked you claim to be a teacher and even more shocked you claim to be an Msc holder. You maths question is rudimentary, your written English is atrocious - in terms of grammar, spelling and composition.

Ironically this further confirms point I am making in this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6918811/akin-alabi-dont-drop-out about how useless Nigerian University education has become.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Slaughter 12 Officers Of Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps NSCDC / UNIPORT Killings : The True Story / Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.