Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Our Daily Manna For 2022 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For 2022 (15062 Views)

Our Daily Manna For 2023 / Our Daily Manna For 2021 / Our Daily Manna For Jan. 9 : Topic - Men/women Shall Dance With Me This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THEY REFUSED TO WATCH TV

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PROVERBS 4: 20 - 27

Paul J. Meyer is one of the most influential businessmen and personal development experts to ever come out of America. He strongly believes that “success begins with an attitude.” Before he clocked 25, he built the largest insurance agency in North America, recruiting 820 agents in 12 months at a time when the average agency was comprised of about 5 – 20 agents. He and his family operated more than 40 successful businesses in a multitude of industries.

He had an unusually positive attitude that can be summed in this phrase, the whole world is conspiring to do something good for me.” If there was any information or situation contrary to that, he would JEALOUSLY guard his heart from being negatively affected by that information.
During a recession, he and his team were struggling to find new business and generate messages coming from all directions, the company set a goal not to read the newspaper, not watch television and not to listen to any gossip for 30 days, but simply to GO more sales.
Seeing that they were surrounded with negative OUT AND WORK. As a result of that decision, they increased their production by 50%. Hear this: “When you concentrate on the positives in your life, you stir up the desire to get moving, to seize the day, to take action, to conquer every adversity that jeopardizes well-being or prosperity.”

If you will go far and make an impact in your generation, you must be prepared to guard your heart JEALOUSY and be prepared to even cutoff any man or woman that will affect your heart negatively. You cannot just afford to listen to anything and everything because the things that fill your heart will determine the things that fill your life!

Yes, you cannot afford to watch and look at anything and everything because: Great People Are Selective in what they do! Since You Are Made In The Image Of God, You Must Be Selective Because You Are Carrying Divine Greatness in you!
If you have a testimony from laying of hands, mantle or touching of suit, kindly send your DIVINE SURPRISE testimonies to: orderodm@gmail.com; WHATSAPP to:+234-8096845694.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Blessed assurance…

1. Pray on today’s word as it has touched you.
2. I decree: Every conspiracy on the face of the earth against my welfare and prosperity, be scattered by fire in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
3. Yes, you cannot afford to watch and look at anything or everything. (Mention the things you MUST keep off your life/ministry and ask for the grace to be SELECTIVE from today)!
4. Let the favour of God sweep through the four corners of the earth and bring forth my testimony by fire! Pray now about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GOD SHALL RAISE HELP FOR YOU

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CORINTHIANS 1:17-24

An ODM user sent me a powerful testimony which I have decided to share with ODM users all over the world today. The same God who raised a helper for this ODM user below will raise help for you also.
“I have known the Daily Manna from 201l Andrew each year during the January prayer and fasting program, one of my prayer requests has been to go to London to see my family that has been there since 2001. I have tried applying for a visa from 2001 but I have always been denied. Behold, the year came when I least expected it; a helper awarded me and my family a trip to London and helped us to get our visas.

He is indeed a God that fetches water in a basket to disgrace the bucket. Lady N.” Note the word: “WHEN I LEAST EXPECTED IT’” THAT MEANS GOD surprised her! And in this year 2022, when you least expect it, WONDERS OF YOUR DESTINY shall show up! WONDERS of DIVINE SURPRISE will show up at your address!
What you least expect or have given up on, shall become a REALITY for with your God, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! God has a million ways to send you helpers this year! Get ready! He has a billion ways to take you from shame to fame; from disgrace to GRACE! After several denials, she got help and the UK visa WHEN SHE LEAST EXPECTED IT!

That will be your portion! I prophesy: Before the end of today’s devotional encounter, an unexpected testimony shall locate you in Jesus name.

The God of DIVINE SURPRISES shall SUDDENLY show up to do you good in Jesus name! Yea, SUDDEN MARRIAGE is coming! SUDDEN healing is here! SUDDEN promotion will hit 15,421 ODM users worldwide in this season in Jesus name. Ah! Sudden helpers will show up and disappear thereafter as in the days of Philip! Oh! What a God!
A great helper in the PALACE is about to be connected to you! I hear the words: “HELP IN THE PALACE.” The Lord will raise help for you in high places. Presidents, Governors and rulers shall wipe dust off your feet! Note this: The challenges and the burdens of life are too heavy for you to bear alone.

Note this again: EVERY HELPER HAS A SEASON TO SHOWUP! A PREMATURE HELPER CAN BECOME YOUR PROMINENT HECKLER (troubler) INSTEAD OF YOUR HELPER – if you meet them too early! Never worry when your helpers seem to forget you. NOT EVERY HELPER IS FOR A LIFE TIME. Some helpers were sent to come and go! Others were sent to come and stay!
Stop crying or blaming yourself! No matter what is happening, you will never lack help! Watch out! Look up! You will testify in Jesus name!

PRAYER POINT: Take any song of worship as led.

1. I decree: I shall NEVER LACK SUDDEN HELPERS this year (LO0SE THEM NOW from the north, south, east and west. Do it for 3 days).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DAILY MANNA PRAYERS FOR FUTURE PARTNERS, SINGLE MOTHERS, WIDOWS, WIDOWERS

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 CORINTHIANS 1:17, 24
Isaiah 49: 22 - 23

ODM Today Well, let’s bless God for His Holy Name. Let’s give God all the Glory, all Honour and all Adoration. Thank Him for what He has done to you since the beginning of this Year – Thank Him for January, for February, for March; Thank Him for bringing you to the Second Quarter of this Year (2022).

Worship the King of Kings, Worship the Lord of Lords, Worship the Ancient of Days; Magnify His Holy Name.
Thank Him for Life, Thank Him for Provisions, Thank Him for Protection. Thank Him for His Mercy, Thank Him for Standing by you, taking care of you, taking care of your family. Thank Him for the assurance that your tomorrow is going to be alright. Praise His Holy Name.
Thank You Father – In Jesus Mighty Name we have Worshipped (Amen).
And then lift up your Voice to Him and say: Father, in my Life, let this Month (April 2022) be a Very Glorious one for me in every facets of my Life. Go ahead and talk to the Almighty God!
Thank You Lord. Glory be to Your Holy Name.
In Jesus Mighty Name we have Prayed – Amen.

SONG I have a Father Almighty Father He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords I have a Father.

OPENING PRAYER

Oh Ancient of Days; the Father of the fatherless, the Father of all fathers, the Father of all mothers, the Father of all Children – Glory be to Your Holy Name. Please, accept our Thanks in Jesus Name.
John 5:1-9

1 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.
3 In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.
4 For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
5 And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?
7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.
9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.

Father, we are Praying that anyone who has been suffering from any form of Delay; today ypu put an end to the Delay. That all manners of Waitings will be terminated today.

Those who has been Waiting on you for “Precious Husbands” and “Precious Wives”; this Month (April 2022) my Father and my God; Perform the Miracle.
Those who are Waiting on you even for the Fruit of the Womb, this Month (April 2022) Perform a Miracle.
All Single Mothers who has been looking unto You for Settlement, this Month (April 2022) Perform a Miracle.

All Widows and Widowers looking up to you for a Miracle; Please Perform one this Month (April 2022).
All the People who are Waiting on You for Promotion, for Acceleration, for Progress, for Breakthrough; Father this Month (April 2022) Perform a Miracle.
Before this Month (April 2022) is over, let it be said of all Your Children that these People are for Signs and Wonders.
And all Your Children who has been Faithful in the Payment of their Tithes and in the Giving of their Offerings, this Month (April 2022); with Your Blessings, embarrass them.
That kind of Blessings that People will look at them and Wonder; my Father and my God give unto them.
Let it be well with all of us today and let this Month (April 2022) be an Extremely Glorious Month – Have Mercy on us, have Mercy on Nigeria, have Mercy on all Nations of the world.
In Jesus Mighty Name we have Prayed – Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:15am On Apr 07, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN GOD LAUGHS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 2: 1 - 7

Welcome! Many people, even Christians, thinks of God as one dreaded, static, immovable frightening figure. NO! That’s not how God is. The God who created all the beautiful things we see in nature cannot be different from His works. HE IS BEYOND DESCRIPTION!

YES! Nobody has seen God at anytime in His full capacity and estate. He has only revealed Himself in piece-meal to different people in all ages! Moses was able to see His back after much solicitation (Exodus 33:22-23).
But when God was ready to show the world who He really is, He sent His Son Jesus. And when Jesus came, He announced: IF YOU HAVE SEEN ME, YOU HAVE SEEN THE FATHER” (John 14:9)! When Jesus came, He talked, walked, laughed, and cried etc. You are created in the image and likeness of God; that means you are like God.

Today, you can think, talk, move, relate, cry and laugh because God does the same. You have emotions because God does. Little wonder the Bible says that whosoever and whatsoever touches you, touches the apple of God’s eyes! Vs. 4 of today’s scripture says: “He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.” Wow! “HE THAT SITS IN THE HEAVENS SHALL LAUGH!” The question is: “WHO SITS IN HEAVEN?”

He is your God- JEHOVAH! That means GOD LAUGHS! Oh! The Bible says the personality who sits in heaven will laugh at the rage and vain imagination of the wicked against you divine surprise testimony this year. God will laugh at any power trying to break your bands and rubbish your PRAYERS/HOLINESS/FASTING efforts in 2022. Yes, He will laugh at any gathering and gang-up against your laughter, promotion and peace this year.
Ah! The laughter of God is dangerous. It expresses great wrath which can lead to tears, calamity, destruction and death against your haters. When God laughs at you, He laughs in your favour.
His laughter brings peace, favour and blessings to His children, but when He laughs at your enemies and mockers, it can be devastating. That is why you should not be deterred no matter the situation or circumstance confronting you.

Do not be afraid of that enemy, battle or hater this year; why? Because when they are planning, God will be laughing at them. When they are gathering against you, He will be laughing, because He has already concluded their end. And just as God laughs at them, open your mouth and laugh at that battle, situation and enemy right now!
I see divine surprises!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Those laughing at mc, your end has come; you shall see the laughter of my God this year in Jesus name.
3. O God. laugh at my battles this year and let them be crushed to pieces by Your divine wrath.
4. Pray for the ODM booklet vision. LET IT BE A “SIGNS AND WONDERS” TOOL IN GOD’S HANDS!!!
5. Father, laugh at any evil gathering meant to bring me down or end my chapter in Jesus name.
6. O my haters, you shall see the laughter of God today/this month (mention the remaining months of the year now).
7. O God, smile on me today, laugh at me for good in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:05am On Apr 08, 2022
`

Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: AGAIN, THE MONA LISA’S LIPS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 CORINTHIANS 4: 1-9: HEBREWS 10: 36

Great achievements are not made by chance! To become exceptional in life and ministry, you must be ready to go the extra mile. Most of the achievers you have heard or read about have one thing in common; they paid the price of commitment. Leonardo da Vinci was a man that could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.

He spent twelve years painting the Mona Lisa’s lips. Oh, think about that! JUST THE LIPS OF THE MONA LISA! TO understand what the MONA LISA is, come by the Holy Ghost school to France as we take a class on the history of paintings and the MONA LISA which I visited: The Mona Lisa (Monna Lisa or La Gioconda in Italian:

La Joconde in French) is a half-length portrait of a woman by the Italian artist Leonardo da Vinci, which has been acclaimed as the best known, the most visited, the most written about, the most sung about, the most parodied work of art in the world. It was acquired by King Francis 1 of France and is now the property of the French Kepublic, on permanent display at the LOUVRE MUSEUM in Paris since 1797.

Oh, when I saw the Mona Lisa’s original picture at the LOUVRE MUSEUM IN PARIS, I stood in awe to behold such a virtuous woman in painted colours! But to imagine that the painting of ONLY HER LIPS alone took 12 years, then the word, picture at “COMMITMENT” must be stamped again and afresh on our minds!

Refusing to rush any project until proper results show, is called COMMITMENT! Despite my busy schedule, when I still write ODM for close to 15 hours on some days, as if the vision is just starting, then “COMMITMENT” is at work by His grace. “COMMITMENT” is when you refuse to take, “NO” for an answer or when you REFUSE TO STOP GOING even when every circumstance around you is saying, “GIVE UP,”

“COMMITMENT” is when you develop, “HOLY MADNESS” concerning whatever you are doing. No wonder Jeremy Aldana quipped: “Seems to me that there is a fine line between insanity and dedication…I call that line commitment.” And then Jean-Paul Sartre noted strongly: “Commitment is an act, not a word.”

So correct! It is an act! It is what you DO when discouragement shows up! According to today’s Word, the hand of the diligent
(THE COMMITTED) is the hand that rules (Proverbs 12:24).

If you want to be at the top, you need to pay the required price of being COMMITTED even unto death for what you believe in or stand for! Stand despite all odds. This is COMMITMENT! As you hold on and look to the God in whom there is no variableness or shadow of turning, YOU WILL NEVER END IN SHAME! Amen and amen!

1 Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his Spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song,
praising my Savior all the day long.
This is my story, this is my song,
praising my Savior all the day long.

2 Perfect communion, perfect delight,
visions of rapture now burst on my sight.
Angels descending bring from above
echoes of mercy, whispers of love. [Refrain]

3 Perfect submission, all is at rest.
I in my Savior am happy and bless’d,
watching and waiting, looking above,
filled with his goodness, lost in his love. [Refrain]

PRAY NOW

1. In your own words, pry about today’s word as led now.
2. I DECREE that I shall not quit and hurry to sorry.
3. My Father, my Father, do a new thing in my life and ministry. Pray in Tongues and pray for a pregnant woman today.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE MUSIC PROFESSOR: HUMILITY IS NOT HUMILIATION!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ROMANS 12: 9-18

A music professor with a well-trained voice usually sang the major male solo parts in the choir of a large church. A young man named Bob with no training sometimes took a few shorter solos. As the choir director prepared for Christmas cantata, she felt Bob’s voice and style made him a natural for the lead role.

However, she didn’t know how she could give it to him without fending the older man. Her anxiety was unnecessary. The professor had the same thoughts as she did, and he told her that Bob should take the part. He continued to sing faithfully in the chorus and was a source of much encouragement to Bob. Wow! What an example of humility.
Rick Warren said: “True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.” A professor of music stepping down for an untrained singer! He saw the good in the man and he did his best to encourage him. This is leadership indeed. Every good teacher wants his student to be greater than him. Mahatma Gandhi opined: “It is unwise to be too sure of one’s own wisdom.

It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.” The average human being is selfish, but people who can set aside selfish ambition and genuinely seek the good of others have an attitude that pleases God! The professor was happy to see the man elevated above him. Vs. 10 of today’s Word says: “Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour prefering one another.”
PREFER ONE ANOTHER THIS YEAR AND YOU WILL NEVER GO DOWN! Then Vs. 16 says: “Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.” Humility is a DIVINE SURPRISE SECRET! In God’s agenda, THE WAY UP IS DOWN!

The high and mighty have been brought low due to high-mindedness. Do you want to Stay up, or take some people with you on your way up? Humility is not humiliation. for God resists the proud, and gives grace to the humble (1 Peter 5:5).
Learn from the music professor who saw a natural voice that was better than his professionally trained voice, and he did not allow his pride to get in the way. You will go places this year. Let humility be your watchword and demotion will bow to you! Pray seriously now!

ONLINE -“MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 7am (Nigeria time) via Youtube and Facebook.

PRAYER POINTS Take Song 3: When the roll is called…

2. I reject the evil seed of pride planted to rubbish my destiny in Jesus name.
3. I will be the ladder on which others will rise this year.
4. Lord, make me a source of encouragement to those around me in Jesus name.
5. Father, I will not lose sight of who I am: I shall fulfill purpose in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE 2 GIRLS: A DATE WTH DESTINY

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 SAMUEL 9: 1-13

Welcome to today’s devotional with the God who is a destiny orchestrator and Master planner. Do you believe in destiny? Have you ever thought, believed or waited in anticipation of a date with destiny?

One of such dates with destiny occurred early this year. The governor of Lagos, the economic headquarters of Nigeria, was on his way to an official function with his entourage on the 3rd of February, 2022, when destiny beckoned on him.

He saw two young girls around the Anthony area of Lagos fetching water by the road on that faithful morning. The two sisters were 9 and 12 years old respectively. The governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo- Olu thought: “Are these children not supposed to be in school by now”? So, he ordered his driver to pull over, and the entire entourage automatically stopped for these two innocent girls.

The governor asked them why they were not in school, and he was made to understand that their parents couldn’t afford their education due to poverty and lack. Shocked by their response, the governor took them in his car and they led the entire entourage to
their home to see their parents. Truly, everything around them showed poverty. On the spot, the governor gave the girls scholarship to study to any level of their choice. Wow!

While many people believed that the governor’s kindness was politically motivated and that he was trying to score some political points, our focus is to draw out the spiritual inference of what happened! Firstly, if morally speaking, the governor’s act was a great act of kindness, benevolence and care for the poor. David’s kindness to Mephibosheth was an act of destiny! Mephibosheth means destroyer of shame and that was what he experienced, when he was moved from the floor to the king’s table!

Lastly, on the day of your departure from planet earth, what would you be remembered for? Did you know that irrespective of what anybody says, these two girls and their family would forever be grateful to the
governor? (To be continued tomorrow…)

This Sunday, April 17th 2022 is EASTER SPECIAL HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE and beginning of MONTHLY 7-day prayers. Connect via FACEBOOK: our daily manna worldwide;
YOUTUBE: Manna TVnternational. Time: &pm Nigeria Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship now.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led. Would be very beneficial to also prayer: PRAYERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS SPEEDILY!
2. Lord, let my feet encounter DESTINY HELPERS as I go out! Single me out from the crowd and surprise me in Jesus name.
3. Pray for this ODM booklet vision. Anyone that touches or uses this devotional shall SEE THE FINGER OF GOD!!!
4. Lord, flush my pathway from DESTINY WASTERS.
5. Lord, use me as I go out daily! MAKE ME A BLESSING!
6. I shall not miss my destiny appointment date with my divine surprise in Jesus name.
7. Pray for the government of your state country now/today.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHE WAS DISAPPOINTED!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ROMANS 8: 26 - 28
1 CORINTHIANS 10: 6-12

Every Sunday afternoon for the last seven years, Mary Hannaby had gone for a walk with her metal detector. She’d never really found anything of value, but she liked getting the exercise, so she kept at it. On one Sunday in June 2009, her detector beeped, and she bent down to dig up what she thought was going to be another common coin or old nail.

Instead, she uncovered a postage stamp-sized gold pendant featuring an intricate carving of the crucifixion of Jesus. Maybe she had finally hit the jackpot. Upon inspection by the British Museum, the pendant was described as “an important find. and they estimated the market value to be around £4,000: Still, they decided not to purchase it for their collection, so Mary took the pendant to Sotheby’s.

The experts at the auction house felt the piece was much more valuable because it was believed to be one of only three similar items known to exist. Their initial estimate was £250.000. but said it could easily sell for as much as £2.5 million thanks to its resemblance to another English treasure also found with a metal detector, the Middleham Jewel. But as the saying goes.

“Never count your millions until the auctioneer bangs his/her gavel.” Sotheby’s put the pendant up for auction on July 9th, 2009, making it the highlight of a large lot of antique sculptures. Clearly the expectations were high. The bidding started at £30, 000, but as the final call was made. the best offer was only £38, 000 – far below the reserve price to make a sale. What a lesson and a school on looking up daily to God.

The Holy Ghost is speaking to an ODM user and dropping a warning: NEVER BOAST OF TOMORROW TILL IT COMES. LET HIM THAT THINKETH HE STANDETH TAKE HEED LEST HE/SHE FALLS! The lady in the above story felt that she could be rich to the tune of millions of pounds. Her expectation was high but at the end. what she got was far from reality.

In your daily life, think big. pray big and trust big, but you must also develop a great capacity to adjust when your expectations do not manifest immediately. Sometimes, God HIMSELF can also downscale your life in order for you to trust Him daily. In disappointment or in great celebration, know that ALL THINGS work together for good to them that love God.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.

1. God of divine turnaround, locate my address today in Jesus name. Would be very beneficial to also prayer: PRAYERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS SPEEDILY!
2. I repent from boasting about tomorrow. Oh God, I trust You alone and I look up to You alone. In You do I boast concerning my tomorrow.
3. My Father! My Father! My. Father!!! Take away that disappointment at the edge of breakthrough (Pray and cancel disappointments seriously today).
4. I possess my possessions now from the north, south, east and west of the globe. I loose whatever belongs to me to come to my hands in Jesus name. (Pray it 7 times today).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GO DEEP THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 KINGS 5:1, 8-14

Vs 10 of today’s Word says: “And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.” In Jewish history, those found to be leprous were excommunicated from the society, because the disease was seen to be contagious.

Even in modern times, you don’t see lepers around; they are always isolated. I believe Naaman was afraid of being isolated and afraid of losing his position, prestige and relationship with his principal the king. When he got to Prophet Elisha, the man of God told him: “GO AND WASH IN JORDAN SEVEN TIMES, AND THOU SHALL BE CLEAN.” The question is, what has leprosy got to do with water?

Had Naaman not been bathing? The reason is because this wash or bath was different, unique and special from the normal day to day baths of the general and when he did, he was cleansed, nourished and refreshed like that of a baby! I believe that before Naaman came to Elisha, he had tried several things and gone to several places to no avail. The answer and solution was “water!” HE DIPPED HIMSELF IN WATER AND WAS MADE ANEW!

And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is, GO DEEP this year! Yes! Dip yourself daily in water this year! Wash yourself of that spiritual leprosy in the river of the WORD! Scripturally speaking, water symbolizes the Word. Water washes, cleanses and nourishes and so does the Word of God. Ephesians 5:26 says: That He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word.”

Did you get that? “Cleanse it with the washing of water by the word.” The water that cleansed the leprosy of Naaman is a type of the Word of God! When you dip yourself daily in God’s Word through meditation, it has the potential and capacity to wash, cleanse, sanctify, heal, deliver and restore your spirit soul, body, and any battle confronting you. Everything answers, bows and surrenders to the Word.

Deal with procrastination this year! Let your MOTTO be: NO BIBLE NO FOOD! Hold on and hold out because I see you shouting: MY EBENEZER TESTIMONY IS HERE.” Pray seriously now!

PRẠYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll is called......

2. Lord, show me mercy today; cleanse me from every spiritual leprosy! Would be very beneficial to also prayer:
3. Sin can give you leprosy; repent from that secret sin now.
4. I receive the grace to dip my spirit daily in the Word in Jesus name.
O Lord. let Your Word be my meditation daily this year in Jesus name.
5. O Lord, as I dip and go deep In Your Word, grow deep in my spirit and restore my soul in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: POWER TO CONTINUE

At a stage in Elijah’s ministry, he “fainted” and was to give up! In fact, he asked God to kill him. Yes, there are seasons when we all plan our“quitting party” because past records count for nothing when the race began. This year is in the second quarter already.

As you use this devotional today, you may be in the valley of your journey; you may be depressed and just confused about what this year or what life itself has in stock for you despite all your prayers. You may be asking: “When will my DIVINE SURPRISE come and when will I dance my dance?” Hear Gaurav: “Do not find the reason to smile, just find the way.” That is why the Word says: REJOICE ALWAYS (Phil 4: 4)! It means: LAUGH/BE HAPPY BY FORCE whether there is a physical reason or not!

I am glad that if Elijah received grace and strength to continue, then, you will receive grace and strength to finish your life in honour and not in dishonour! Elijah ate that supernatural cake, drank that cruse of water, and was strengthened to go for 40 days in the strength of the Lord! GOD WANTS YOU TO CONTINUE! God does not want you to give your enemies the last laugh! Just when he was about to give up, strength came.

He received power to continue. It is not out of place to declare a time of personal waiting on the Lord (Bible studies/Word meditation, prayer and fasting programs, etc), as you did in January. It is time to arise and eat again! But always know that in life, nothing is perfect. Just rise above the challenge. “Always aim high and aspire big but in the process remain practical, to be happy” (Mukul). It is time to renew your strength for the journey ahead by waiting on the Lord (Isaiah 40:31).

You can also learn to take the Holy Communion (breaking of bread) personally and with your family from time to time. Like Elijah was told, “the journey is too great for thee”; the same message is sent to you today: “Arise and eat again. The battles of life are too great for thee.” Use today’s devotional to gather fresh strength for the remaining two quarters of this year. Think afar for: He who thinks far goes far! Hold on and hold out!

NO PSALMS? If You Did Not Get Your Prophetic Psalm After Sowing In January, Kindly type/email “NO REPLY – 2022” to: orderodm@gmail.com

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My hope is built…

1. Thousands died last night! Thank God for LIFE!
2. Lord, impart fresh grace and strength upon my family and I to continue. Lord, ignite my zeal afresh.
3. I command every storm from the pit of hell to be still NOW! I receive
speed to finish my life’s assignment in Jesus name.
4. My dreams, plans and vision shall not be aborted in Jesus name.
Still pray about your 2022 expectations again.
5. Lord, revive me again (Pray it till something happens).
6. Pray about today! Pray for me! This week, talk to someone about Our Daily Manna and the write-ups of the past one week!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DON’T FIGHT THAT BATTLE ALONE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LEVITICUS 26: 1 - 8

Sunday July 10th 2011 is a day many people in Lagos State, Nigeria will live to remember for a long time. The morning of that day looked like any other day.

People went to church and some others went about their businesses of that day as usual. Suddenly the weather began to change. Shortly after, the heavens opened and it began to rain “cats” and “dogs” for 20 hours! Drainage channels were full and began to pour out their contents on the roads, streets and people’s homes.

Cars were submerged; walls and buildings began to give way. Properties were damaged, people were swept away by floods that took over the entire state and lives were lost. One analyst said Lagos had one month rain in one day.

The rain left behind it a havoc that was beyond the capacity of the richest state in Nigeria to cope with. The government declared a public holiday and the state governor went on a tour of the state. After what he saw, he appealed for help and donations to help displaced people ameliorate the pain left behind in the wake of that tragic rainfall!

Likewise, life is full of battles; you must fight those battles and win. The scriptures say “fight the good fight of faith” (1Tim. 6:12). Though sometimes it is good to fight alone like Jacob did (Gen. 32:24), many times it is advisable not to fight alone. You are surrounded with weapons that will help you to win the battles of life.

The Holy Spirit is there to help you. Call your pastors, log into online programmes like our 7-day monthly prayers, etc, ask for help from prayer warriors, read books, come to the Manna Mountain any Sunday, and let God disgrace that battle. Be like Nigeria’s Lagos State that refused to fight alone! The God that came down as the Captain of the Lord’s host to help Joshua will surely help you this year!

1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you right now. Pray in Tongues!
3. Father, show me the way out of this battle right now (mention that challenge now).
PRAYERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS SPEEDILY!
4. Every battle in my life; be disgraced right now in Jesus name.
5. Father, let my life, family and ministry produce testimonies in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: TODAY’S SCARS ARE TOMORROW’S STARS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 SAMUEL 2:8;
2 Kings 7: 1-9

God is the specialist in seeking out outcasts and raising them up into prominence and glory. He is the God that turns the scars of today into the stars of tomorrow! He turns mistakes into miracles and turns failures into great fortunes! I am a
living example by mercy! Also, Hannah declared, “He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dung, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory:”

If God is a specialist in lifting beggars from the dunghill, to set them among princes, then no one can be too low for my Jehovah to raise up! If He raised me from a suicide attempt to where I am today by His grace, then no one can be too rejected for my Jehovah to accept and qualify for glory. Yes! HE WILL QUALIFY YOU THIS YEAR!

What could be worse and more hopeless than being a leper who is shut out of civilization? But when the time came for God to do the unusual, the first people on His list were these four lepers at the gate of Samaria. Elisha spoke the Word of God right in the heart of the city of Samaria and this mighty word travelled speedily to the gate of the city and hit one of the lepers,who suddenly asked: “Why sit we here till we die?”

I decree concerning you today that, THAT ONE WORD THAT WILL TURN YOUR SITUATION AROUND will come your way THIS WEEK and during the LAGOS/ONLINE ANOINTING SERVICE of this SATURDAY in Jesus name!

Very early the following morning, these four lepers got on their feet and started moving towards the camp of the enemies. When they got there, they were shocked. There was no human being in the camp! Verse 8(2nd scripture) says:“They went into one tent, and did eat and drink, and carried thence silver,and gold, and raiment, and went and hid it; and came again, and entered into another tent, and carried thence also, and went and hid it.”

Oh, Lepers became Lenders! They emerged the first people to reap the harvest of the prophetic utterance of Elisha. Don’t write yourself or anybody off. When you hear the Word of God coming forth from the mouth of His prophet, receive it and be ready to act on it.

All you need is one Word from God, that one Word is loaded with enough power to cause your enemies to lick your dust! Hold on and hold out! Connect tonight for EASTER SPECIAL HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE and the beginning of MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS which ends with the anointing service of this Sunday! THE THEME IS “LORD, REMEMBER ME; TURN MY SCARS TO STARS!”

TODAY IS DAY 1 -of “LORD, REMEMBER ME; TURN MY SCARS TO STARS” SERIOUS PRAYERS ONLINE

(Come with your water, anointing oil and your business or office points of contact!) Connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll is called…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word seriously now!
2. Lord, let Your glory seek me out and single me out from the crowd.
3. O God, who specializes in raising up outcasts/failures, raise my life,family and ministry up today!
4. Turn my past scars to my stars! Turn all my past mistakes to miracles in Jesus name (Pray it well).
5. Pray about this SUNDAY’S LAGOS/ONLINE anointing service.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2022
Happy Easter wink
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: KILL THAT ENEMY CALLED, “COMPLACENCY”

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOB 1: 6-12;

Some years ago, a tragic incident occurred in a New York neighbourhood. This is a place where Jews live and is reputed for its safety and tagged as “crime-free.” Our Daily Manna 18th April 2022 – KILL THAT ENEMY CALLED, “COMPLACENCY”

However, in July 2011, an 8-year-old boy was for the first time allowed by his mother to return back home alone from his school about 7 blocks away. He missed a turning while heading home and asked a man for help. This man took him and the apparently safe boy did not know that danger was lurking around the corner.

The man later butchered the boy, packed him in a plastic bag, and put him in his freezer in the kitchen. Later that same month, another tragedy struck in far away Norway; a small country known for its safety. Norwegians have had relative peace since World War II and they have a belief that no one can attack them.

However, on a day they least suspected in July 2011, a 32-year-old Norwegian, Anders Behring Breivik, carried out a twin attack in the city of Oslo killing over 70 people. As we continue this devotional tomorrow, you must know that: THERE IS NO PERFECTLY SECURE OR SAFE ZONE OUTSIDE THE FIRE ZONE OF THE HOLY GHOST because the safest of the safest can become the acidic zone of sorrow!

That is why you must stay inside the protective hedge of Christ and resist any satanic plan to draw you out into sin (See Eccl. 10: cool. There is no safe job, career, money/success, country or safe neighbourhood anywhere.

WATCH AND PRAY! WATCH! WATCH!… (TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW). NEW GHANA MOUNTAIN ADDRESS
ODM PRAYER MOUNTAIN ACCRA NOW MEETS INSIDE THE
PAN AFRICAN FOREX BUREAU PREMISES AT CIRCLE NEAR OVERHEAD BRIDGE. For more information call: 0244858309, 0206425914

PRAYER POINTS:Take Song 1: My hope is built…

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I decree that I am “dead” in Christ and my life is hid with Christ
in God. Therefore, I cannot be touched or seen by enemies of
my destiny! I am HIDDEN with Christ in God.
3. I scatter every plan to REMOVE ME from that HIDDEN
place via sin in Jesus name.
4. I scatter every plan to BREAK THE HEDGE OF
PROTECTION around my life/ministry in Jesus name.
5. I shall not be a victim of SURPRISE ATTACK, OVER
CONFIDENCE, SATANIC COUNTER ATTACKS,
LAZINESS, etc, this year in Jesus name (Pray it well).
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: KILL THAT ENEMY CALLED, “I HAVE ARRIVED”

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CORINTHIANS 10: 1-12

Yesterday’s devotional ended with the story of the 32-year-old Norwegian, Anders Breivik, who killed 70 souls in 2011 to the shock of a nation who saw Norway as a “safe haven.”
Note that this 32-yearold-first planted a bomb at government headquarters which blew off buildings in their finance and oil industries, shattered the windows of the Prime Minister’s house and left at least 7 people dead with 30 injured. Some 90 minutes later, he went to a Youth Camp of the ruling Labour Party where about 600 teenagers were having a meeting, shot and killed some 69 people and injured more than 60. They first thought the attacker was from outside but they discovered to their amazement that he was a Norwegian, their own citizen. THE ENEMY WITHIN! This is what happens when people feel too safe outside God. If you have made it to the top and you feel very safe and secure, then you are getting too complacent/safe.

If you sleep all night without praying anymore, or if you go all day without reading the scriptures and if you eat 7 days a week without fasting, then you are getting too complacent/safe. King David fell into sin with Bathsheba when he stayed back at home in Jerusalem instead of being at the war front (2 Sam 11:1). You cannot afford to be at ease with the attitude of “I HAVE ARRIVED.” Have you forgotten that getting to the top is not what matters, but staying at the top? Have you forgotten that your success attracts jealousy and enemies even from “trusted” friends? This was one problem Israel had: “the people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play” and this resulted in their being “overthrown in the wilderness” (Verses 5 & 7 of today’s scripture)

THERE IS NO PERFECTLY SECURE OR SAFE ZONE OUTSIDE THE FIRE ZONE OF THE HOLY GHOST because the safest of the safest can become the acidic zone of sorrow! Don’t be the next victim of SUCCESS or over-confidence of, “I HAVE ARRIVED.” Be vigilant!

WATCH AND PRAY! TODAY IS DAY 3 Of THE MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS which ends with the anointing service of this Sunday! Theme: “LORD, REMEMBER ME; TURN MY SCARS TO STARS!” JOIN OUR ON-LINE DAILY PRAYER SERVICE TONIGHT via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from any way in which you have been relaxing in your prayer fire or private Bible Study. I cry out to the LORD for a NEW FIRE now! Loose holiness!
3. I refuse to put my confidence/security in a man, woman, nation or government in Jesus name. Pray in Tongues now!
4. I decree that I am “dead” in Christ and my life is hid with Christ in God. Therefore, I cannot be touched or seen by enemies of my destiny! I am HIDDEN with Christ in God.
5. Pray about today seriously. Uproot bad news!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: KILL THAT ENEMY CALLED COMPLACENCY – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 32: 9-12;
AMOS 6: 1-6

Pearl Habour is an inlet of the Pacific Ocean on the Southern Coast of Oahu in Hawaii, West of Honolulu, United States. It became the site of a naval base after the U.S annexed Hawaii, (President Obama’s birth place) in 1900. The base was attacked by 353 Japanese fighters, torpedo and bomber planes launched from 6 aircraft carriers on December 7, 1941, at 7.55am local time. The attack took place on a sunny Sunday morning when a minimal contingent of soldiers were on duty and many of the offices at the naval base were closed and many of the service men were away for the weekend. SO, IT WAS A SURPRISE ATTACK! The incoming Japanese planes were detected by radar and reported, but were mistaken for an in-coming group of American planes that were due to return from the mainland that morning. While on practice manoeuvres outside the harbour that morning, an American destroyer spotted a Japanese submarine attempting to sneak into the harbour.

The submarine was fired upon. The incident was immediately reported but ignored. The higher command said they wanted a confirmation before acting. In the ensuing mistaken identity, ignoring a warning and the few military men on weekend duty, America was attacked by the Japanese. At the end of the day, 4 U.S Navy battleships were sunk and 4 others were damaged. WOW! The Japanese also sank or damaged 3 cruisers, 3 destroyers, an antiaircraft training ship and 188 aircraft. Over 2,000 American military men were lost and over 1,000 injured. The incident marked America’s formal entry into World War II. The scriptures tell us in the parable of the sower that “while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat” (Matthew 13:25). You cannot afford to be at ease! Isaiah 32:9 says: “Rise up, ye “women” at ease.” Today’s 2nd scripture Amos 6: 1 clearly says, “WOE” (a curse) to those that are at ease in Zion (the church of God). Until you are vigilant, your prosperity or success is not secure!

In 2022, WATCH AND PRAY daily! Learn! GHANA MOUNTAIN ADDRESS – ODM PRAYER MOUNTAIN ACCRA NOW MEETS INSIDE THE PAN AFRICAN FOREX BUREAU PREMISES AT CIRCLE NEAR OVERHEAD BRIDGE. For more information call: 0244858309, 0206425914

PRAYER POINTS:Take Song 3: When the roll is called…

1. Father, set my fasting, prayer and Bible study life on fire.
2. Repent from any way in which you have been relaxing in your
prayer fire or private Bible Study. I cry out to the LORD for a NEW FIRE now!
3. I refuse to put my confidence/security in a man, woman, nation
or government in Jesus name. Pray in Tongues now!
4. I refuse to be taken UNAWARES. I shall not be a victim of
SURPRISE ATTACK this year in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 2 weeks – 3 times daily).
5. Every gang-up against my destiny, scatter by fire now in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

BASIC SCRIPTURE:

Now Naaman, captain of the host of the king of Syria, was a great man with his master, and honourable, because by him the Lord had given deliverance unto Syria: he was also a mighty man in valour, but he was a leper.

2 And the Syrians had gone out by companies, and had brought away captive out of the land of Israel a little maid; and she waited on Naaman’s wife.

3 And she said unto her mistress, Would God my lord were with the prophet that is in Samaria! for he would recover him of his leprosy.

4 And one went in, and told his lord, saying, Thus and thus said the maid that is of the land of Israel.

5 And the king of Syria said, Go to, go, and I will send a letter unto the king of Israel. And he departed, and took with him ten talents of silver, and six thousand pieces of gold, and ten changes of raiment.

6 And he brought the letter to the king of Israel, saying, Now when this letter is come unto thee, behold, I have therewith sent Naaman my servant to thee, that thou mayest recover him of his leprosy.

7 And it came to pass, when the king of Israel had read the letter, that he rent his clothes, and said, Am I God, to kill and to make alive, that this man doth send unto me to recover a man of his leprosy? wherefore consider, I pray you, and see how he seeketh a quarrel against me.

8 And it was so, when Elisha the man of God had heard that the king of Israel had rent his clothes, that he sent to the king, saying, Wherefore hast thou rent thy clothes? let him come now to me, and he shall know that there is a prophet in Israel.
9 So Naaman came with his horses and with his chariot, and stood at the door of the house of Elisha.

10 And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.

11 But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the Lord his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.

12 Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean? So he turned and went away in a rage.
13 And his servants came near, and spake unto him, and said, My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldest thou not have done it? how much rather then, when he saith to thee, Wash, and be clean?

14 Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.

Most instructions that God will send to you for your destiny lifting will never make sense at first instance. For example, the Word of God to Abraham (Genesis 15:1-3); Moses (Exodus 4:10-14); Joshua (1:9, 3:15); Joseph (Matt. 1:19- 20); Jeremiah (1:6), etc, did not make sense
initially.

The Word says, His ways are not our ways, neither are His thoughts our thoughts (Isaiah 55:8-10).
When God called great men like Oral Roberts, Late Archbishop Idahosa, Late Lester Sumrall, Pastor Adeboye, Pastor W. F. Kumuyi, etc, it did not make sense then, but it made sense later!

When God called this dust – the writer of this devotional (MYSELF), to drop Pharmacy as a full time profession and go into ministry, it did not make sense. I disobeyed and was struck with Epitasis (bleeding from the nose). It was while I was on admission in the hospital, that I resigned from my PHARMACY job and was healed/discharged on the same day without further medication. Wow!

All the doctors and nurses were shocked, because I had told them that I was ‘Jonah’ in the fish belly (hospital). Also, Naaman considered Elisha’s divine instruction for his healing as nonsense. Consider that God may decide to feed you with a Raven instead of a Dove (1 Kings 17). God may decide to heal you through water and not the laying on of hands (2 Kings 5:11).

He may decide to heal you in dirty River Jordan, instead of high class River Abanah or River Pharpar (2 Kings 5:12-14). Since this is a year of DIVINE SURPRISE, is it not possible for heaven to decide to use the spittle mixed with clay to heal you? Can heaven not decide to feed you through the poor? (1 Kings 17:8-9).

There was a year after our 21- day prayer/fasting programme and seed sowing, etc, that the Lord told me not to anoint the people with oil as in the past years! He said, “Just shake hands with them.”

I reluctantly did and great testimonies began coming in! It pays to obey God even when it seems like the most stupid thing to do! Respond to undeserved blessings with unreserved obedience! Divine Surprise awaits you!

TODAY IS DAY 5 Of THE MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS which ends with the anointing service of this Sunday! Theme: “LORD, REMEMBER ME; TURN MY SCARS TO STARS!” JOIN OUR ON-LINE DAILY PRAYER SERVICE TONIGHT via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

1. Repent from any disobedience. Receive grace to obey God totally.
2. Whether the devil likes it or not, I release my life and ministry from every satanic bus-stop.
3. I must rise this year in Jesus name.
Action point: What is the Lord asking you to do? (a) Sow into ODM for paper production? (2) Fasting and praying for someone?
(3) Call to ministry?
(4) Any other issue or instruction? Obey.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MALACHI 3: 13 – 18

Attitude is everything in life. A time came in the life of the children of Israel when things were not going so smoothly as they had wished and prayed! Things were so rough that some began to withhold their tithes/offerings.

See Verse 14 of today’s scripture: “It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the LORD of hosts?” Have you ever been saying some things like that even in secret? Do you know that millions are saying the same things?

Many do not believe in fasting, prayers, holiness or sowing seeds anymore! A user of today’s devotional may be saying in his/her mind: “…Hmmmm… all the ones we’ve given in the past, we have not seen anything come out of it…” That was exactly what the Israelites were doing.

They allowed the tough times to corrupt their attitude. They stopped expecting God’s Word to come to pass. But in the midst of all that, there was another group of people that believed God and came together to strengthen their positive expectant attitude.

Verse 16 says: “Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another and the Lord listened and heard them. So a book of remembrance was written before Him…” When tough times hit, you need to stay in the Word and surround yourself with people who believe that nothing can stop the Word of God from becoming a reality.

When you do that, God will write down your name and write down great and wondrous things about you. He will not forget your prayers, fasting and labour of love, etc. TONIGHT, join the ONLINE 7- DAY PRAYERS OF THIS MONTH titled: “LORD, REMEMBER ME!” Time is 8pm Nigeria time! Log in via: YOUTUBE: Manna TV International; FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide

God Will Remember You And Cause The Wind To Dry Up Any Harsh Water Rising Against Your Destiny As In The Case Of Noah! Be there or stay connected by faith. Don’t quit!

TODAY IS DAY 6 Of THE MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS! JOIN OUR WORLD VIGIL DAY! Connect via FACEBOOK:
ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 10pm& 11pm Nigeria Time.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Thou God that remembered NOAH, remember me and open my book of remembrance in Jesus name (Pray seriously).
3. I repent from ways in which I have murmured or grown discouraged in the past! LORD, show me MERCY by Your Blood in Jesus name.
4. Father, let my book of remembrance be opened today!
5. Pray the morning, afternoon/evening prayers.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE- 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ESTHER 6

When the time comes for God to announce anyone, He will cause him/her to be remembered by the right people and to be recommended for unusual promotion and exaltation. I love Verse 1 of today’s scripture so much: “On that night, THE KING COULD NOT SLEEP.”

Listen: That Was The Very Night That Zeresh, The Wife Of Haman, Advised Her Husband To Build A Gallow Upon Which They Were Going To Hang Mordecai. Never fret when the enemy is plotting against you. God is not sleeping! As Your Enemies Are Plotting Against You, God Is Also Plotting For You AndPlotting The Shame Of Your Enemies. Yes, THE KING COULD NOT SLEEP and he ordered that the book of records be read.

I ask myself, “Why was it that the first thing that they found was the place that talked about what Mordecai did?” That is favour working! The king did not hear about what his LEGAL CITIZENS HAD DONE IN THE PAST! What caught his attention was what Mordecai, a slave and a Jew, did! Immediately he asked, “What honour has been done to this Mordecai?”

Nothing! Oh, listen: When God Remembers You, Every Reward Of Your Past Prayers, Fasting, Tithing, Giving, Holiness Or Indeed Any Good You Have Done, Will Be Accelerated! Maybe the enemy has postponed your day of honour and his intention is that he will postpone it until the day you die. I prophesy: HIS COUNSEL WILL NOT STAND in Jesus name!

I prophesy again: Your 21 days fasting WILL NOT BE IN VAIN and your helper(s) will lose their sleep because God will cause them to remember you for good in Jesus name. Mordecai was remembered at the most unusual time and you will be remembered too! He was not only remembered, he was celebrated and honoured and ANNOUNCED by the very man who was his arch-enemy.

That is what will happen at the ONLINE AND PHYSICAL ANOINTING SERVICE OF THIS MONTH as we pray today and at the LAGOS ONLINE ANOINTING SERVICE, THIS SUNDAY NIGHT – 8 PM (Nigeria Time). Log in via: YOUTUBE: Manna TV International; FACEBOOK:.

I SHALL LAY HANDS ON EVERYONE who LOGS INBY FAITH! My LOVER/FRIEND, the Holy Ghost, will cause your NEW book of remembrance to be opened in Jesus name! Get ready and get hooked in by faith! Inform others!

TODAY IS DAY 7 Of the MONTHLY 7-DAY ONLINE PRAYERS! TOMORROW SUNDAY 24TH is ONLINE WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE! Theme: “LORD, REMEMBER ME; TURN MY SCARS TO STARS!” (Come with your water, anointing oil and your business or office points of contact!) Connect via FACEBOOK: ; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. I put an end to all ungodly postponement of my day of honour and celebration. EVERY UNORDAINED , be cancelled NOW in Jesus name (Pray well).
3. O LORD, REMEMBER ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD FOR
GOOD in Jesus name (Pray it 21 times today).
4. Pray about this SUNDAY Night online anointing service titled: “LORD, REMEMBER ME.” Time is 8pm Nigeria time!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: KEEP A WATCH OVER YOUR HEART!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 4: 20-27

A few months ago, a solo robber was apprehended by the police in one of the states in South West Nigeria. He worked as a taxi driver and also owned a football viewing centre. At the time of his arrest, he was caught with 9 serviceable power generating sets.

When journalists interviewed him, he told the story of how he stole the first power generating set. According to the story, on that fateful day, he took a passenger to a particular area where he stole that generator. On getting there, he noticed that the generator was left outside. He said he was tempted to steal it because there was nobody outside and no passers-by.

He parked his taxi cab beside the house, walked stealthily towards the generator and took it away. Having been successful in that first operation, he then made stealing his regular pursuit and within a short period of time, he had stocked his football viewing centre with many brands of power generating sets!

This is a very pathetic story but the whole thing started when he openedhis heart to satan to creep in – at the first temptation. He was never a thief but yielded to the temptation of stealing and thereafter he could not stop. He just kept stealing until he was eventually caught. What a disgrace!

Today’s scripture says, “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life” (Vs. 23). Another translation says, “Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life.” Jesus
said, “for from within, out of the heart
of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, an evil eye, blasphemy,pride, foolishness: all these evil things come from within and defile the man” (Mark 7: 21).

Your heart is so important spiritually that you have to protect it. Even in the physical realm, in medicine, the heart is regarded as the strategic vital organ of the body. Don’t open up your heart FOR ONE SECOND to things
that are ungodly if you want to make your Christian journey a success in this year 2022. Catch this: The purpose of life is simply to live a life of purpose.

Since purpose begins from the heart, guard your heart! TODAY SUNDAY 24TH, is ONLINE ANOINTING SERVICE! Theme: “LORD, REMEMBER ME; TURN MY SCARS TO STARS!” (Come with your water, anointing oil and your business or office points of contact).

Connect via FACEBOOK:
ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV
International. Time: 8pmNigeria Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of wosrhip as led now.

1. Millions died last night! Thank God for keeping you alive till today.
2. From this day, I dedicate my heart NEVER to allow one second of DISCOURAGEMENT, ADULTERY, FORNICATION, ANGER, BITTERNESS, DECEIT, DEPRESSION, SELF-PITY, ETC, in Jesus name.
3. I decree today: Every power of distraction, fall and D-R-Y UP in Jesus
name.
4. Holy Ghost, help me not to lose my PURPOSE in life! Help me to stay
focused to the end in Jesus name. Pray in TONGUES for at least 50
minutes NOW!
5. Using any politician you know as point of contact, pray for your
government leaders/ their families today.
6. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DON’T MISS THE LESSON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JUDGES 14: 5-18

Jiim Rohn, the late great American philosopher, said, “If you meet a guy who has messed up his life for forty years, you’ve just met a guy who could change your life for the better. Sit down with him and take notes.”
Indeed, lessons from failures are very valuable! Welcome to today’s prophetic devotional encounter! Note that bad times, have scientific values. These are occasions a good learner no matter what you are going through or will go through, learns from every event in your life.

Is it not always said, that: sweet are the uses of adversity? Yes, there is indeed honey in every lion you battle along your pathway of progress. Like the life of Samson, there are times your battle becomes hard riddles to interpret. Never mind, a solution is coming! The difficulties, hardship and trials of life are encounters on the road to fortune – they are positive blessings!
They knit your spiritual muscles more firmly and teach you reliance on the Almighty God. Just by wrestling with an athlete who is superior to us, we can increase our own strength, and learn his secrets. Life has many secrets you will yet discover.
So, stop lamenting! Stop pitying yourself! Adversity is the breeding ground for miracles! Yesterday’s failures can become today’s fortunes! Forget that mistake! Oh! Can’t you see your glorious tomorrow? As I write this piece now, I have a strong witness that someone is about to celebrate!

Refuse to poison your expensive future with the agony of the past! Trials, pain and failure teach men lessons, which they would never learn without them. Don’t miss the lesson! Hold on!

1. Lord, though this life is but a large farm, although we know not what tools to use, although we grope with little faith, give me the heart to fight!
2. Pray any other prayer point as you are led for yourself; Use the Gems for Success pages (72 & 73).
Action point: Any lesson from your past and present trials?

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DELIVERANCE OF THE HEAD THE BATTLE OF THE TWINS! – 5

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 23:5
PSALM 91:13-15

A sister suddenly started seeing her identical twin sister attacking and dragging things with her, in her dreams. These dreams were strange and difficult for her to believe because she never had any reason to believe that her identical twin sister could be against or after her or anything that belonged to her.

But after much prayer over her dilemma, God dropped the bombshell in the form of a dream. In that dream, this sister saw herself standing in a place that looked like a temple. In that temple, there was an altar of gold and she stood at the front of the altar. All of a sudden, she saw her identical twin sister standing beside her, in the front of that same altar.

And then it happened. A man in a glowing white robe came out from the altar with a golden bowl of oil in his hand. This man walked straight to this sister and poured the oil in the golden bowl on her head and into this sister’s mouth, completely ignoring her identical twin sister that stood beside her.

The pouring of this oil on this sister’s head and mouth signified that she was the one that God had chosen, called and anointed with power. This sister’s dream reminds me of the words of Gift Gugu Mona “When God anoints you, surely you will be appointed for massive accomplishments. This is one of the reasons the head that carries the oil, gets attacked.

Today’s 1st Basic Scripture says: “… Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Another thing that attracts attacks to any head carrying the oil of God is that the oil on the head also signifies an appointment for great/overflowing prosperity, And that is why this sister’s identical twin sister kept on attacking her.
She knew that the Oil on her head was heaven’s appointment for great accomplishments and prosperity. The carrier of the oil of God comes under attack because with the unction and power in the oil on a person’s head, that person becomes a TERRORIST TO THE GATES OF HELL!

This is why it is almost automatic that Satan will always attack any head that is carrying the oil of God and such ahead will always need deliverance AGAINST THE DRYING UP OF THE OIL ON THAT HEAD! Such attack can even start from infancy or from the womb because there are satanic agents that can see a child’s head/star/glory from the womb and read it accurately.
But PSALM 91:13 says: you shall tread upon the lion and the cobra. The young lion and the serpent you shall trample under foot” Verse 15 says: He shall call upon me and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver him and honour him.”
God is committed to your total deliverance, no matter the attacks being programmed against your head because of the oil it carries. You shall not fail God or man! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My faith looks up to the…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now.
2. Any power or personality attacking me because of the oil of God upon my head out of jealousy, be destroyed in Jesus name.
3. Any arrow fired at my head because of the glory and destiny that i carry, backfire now in Jesus name.
4. Any power or any personality covering my glory/star with witch blanket, catch fire and die with your blanket in Jesus name.
5. Any power or personality that wants the oil of God upon my life to waste by killing me before my set time, die by fire in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:34am On Apr 27, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN STEVE JOBS WAS FIRED!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HEBREWS 2: 10
HEBREWS 5: 7-8

Welcome to today’s devotional, DIVINE SURPRISE HOUR! Suffering through a devastating failure—as painful as it is— can be a God-send for your career, because it forces you to create your way out of rock-bottom and into success.

As I write at this time, 4.15am, the LORD is showing me 121, 760 users of today’s devotional! And this message is for them! A brilliant example of creativity provoking power of suffering through failure is the life story of Steve Jobs—a technology entrepreneur and icon who epically used his failure as a motivation to create greater levels of success.

In Steve Jobs’ Commencement Speech to Stanford’s Graduating Class of 2005,
Jobs retold his story of connecting with a strong passion for creating technology at Apple only to get fired from the company he created at the age of 30.

He was a public ridicule! It was the most devastating setback of his life. Though it could have destroyed him, Jobs explained to the graduates that getting publicly fired turned out to be the best thing that could have happened to him, because losing his position and success as the leader of Apple opened him up to express his creativity more freely.

He started a company called NeXT, helped launch Pixar, reclaimed his role as CEO of Apple, and the rest is history. Ah! Don’t give up
now! Failure Breeds Creativity. Your Defeat Will Inspire The Creativity You Need To Win! There are lots of ways to stimulate your creativity
solitude, reading thought-provoking books such as THE BIBLE, engaging in stimulating conversation with like-minded people, listening to music, working out, etc, are all great ways to get your creative juices flowing.

But out of all the many ways to do it, suffering through failure has to be the most powerful way to spark your creativity. Also, Failure shows us who we are. Smiling, laughing, and celebrating through good times is great. But good times don’t show you who you are. Hard times do.

Good times don’t show you how resilient, purposeful, determined, creative, strong-minded, resourceful, motivated, and intelligent you are. Only failure can do that. No wonder God PASSED THE MASTER JESUS through the university of suffering – Vs. 10 of today’s 1st scripture! You are next to win over every adversity and setback! Hold on and hold out!

1. O Lord, grant me the grace not to go backwards. I shall not
be a victim of setbacks, delay or failure.
2. Lord, use every failure, mistake or error of my past to SURPRISE ME this year!
3. Pray about today seriously. DECLARE that you are UNSTOPPABLE!
4. My book of remembrance cannot be closed in Jesus name. No good I do is a loss.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DIED 30 MINUTES APART!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 19: 1-12

Welcome to this time of DIVINE SURPRISE with our 3 “FRIENDS” (the TRINITY)! I am led to remind you of this mysterious event below: “Thank you O! I heard O! But she should not go yet O! She should wait for me!

I am also coming.” These were the last words of an old man before he gave up the ghost about 30 minutes after his wife died. They had lived together for 58 years in marriage. Their departure from planet earth was dramatic/mysterious. The wife complained of headache, swallowed 2 tablets of Paracetamol and took a nap. She never woke up.

The man was told of the death of his wife! 30 minutes later, he just exclaimed the above words and died on his chair. The same vehicle carried both corpses to the mortuary. They were buried 3 months later in pump and gallantry. What an example of LOVE – enduring love in a strange world of conditional love! What a shining example of marital success in a strange world of desertion, divorce and betrayal. What a glorious epitome of the spirituality of marriage and love. True love is spiritual! Their souls were communicating and were connected even at death. May your love for your spouse take a new turn for the better after today’s devotional encounter. Be true and be faithful. Forgive often.

Endure your partner! Never separate! Separation is illegal divorce and it has led to many regrets later! Never desert! There is no perfect marriage anywhere (today’s scripture). The grass always looks greener outside, but it may be your cemetery.Refuse to envy others! Do all you can to make your own work. Have you been hurt, betrayed or divorced?

No matter your past “failures,” God can and will heal you again! Love and make yourself lovable! Jim Batrice said, “Man’s second childhood begins when a woman gets hold of him. As unto the man is woman. Though she bears him, she obeys him. Though she draws him, yet she follows. Useless each without the other.”

If you are not married, use today’s devotional to learn and get ready, because I hear the sound of abundance of marital miracles (peace) and weddings in Jesus name!
Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. Pray from the 404 prayer points section, as it applies to you. Pray it with zeal, faith and give thanks. Pray also for troubled homes today! Pray in Tongues a lot today.
2. Pray for the unmarried today! Loose divine connections in Jesus name. Loose wedding invitation cards!
3. Ask for grace for widows, the divorced, the “senior singles” and bind self-pity, self-comparism or depression.
4. Loose MARITAL DIVINE SURPRISE this year for ODM users globally (Pray it seriously for 7 days and nights).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 5:42am On Apr 29, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MY ROLE MODEL IS….

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MARK 1: 9 -18;

David Beckham is the ultimate role model for almost everyone related to football. Great looks, brilliant career, big money, a popstar wife, a life right out of a Hollywood movie – is there anything you could possibly not want similar to David Beckham

What can you say; 25 full seasons at AC Milan, 647 appearances, seven Serie A titles, five European Cup/Champions League titles and a list of achievements which would probably put a team of players to shame. Paolo Maldini is everything that you would expect from a player.

Cristiano Ronaldo, from a very poor though big family in Portugal, sometimes sleeping with a half-filled stomach, no blankets to cover himself, losing his father at an early age, a mother who worked as a maid in houses to feed the family, using thrown away shoes by others to play football since he had no proper shoes and being diagnosed with a racing heart when he was 15, managed to fight through all this and is today one of the greatest footballers ever.

One falls short of superlatives when they speak about this Argentine magician, Lionel Messi, who is arguably the greatest footballer ever to grace this sport. Many others like one of the greatest goalkeepers in the game, Buffon, have various traits other than his goal-keeping skills which qualify him as a role model.

He played for Juventus. At a time in England, David Beckham’s hairdo was a subject of discussion for a long time. Some of the best sports personalities in the world are
now models and are copied by men. No wonder modeling is now a thriving business and in most cases, sports and fashion cannot be separated.

Nigeria’s football ‘golden’ girl, Mercy Akide, has her hair braided with attachments. The team’s keeper, Florence Omagbemi, Perpetual Nkwocha and some others have their hair also braided. That type of hairstyle suddenly became
the vogue amongst African players!

Truly, the world is seeking for role models. Jesus was a role model – “And straight away they forsook their nets and followed Him”(Mark1:18).

The emphasis today are the words, “followed Him.” Paul was also a model! In Phil. 3:17, he said, “Brethren, be followers together of me…” But always remember that these human models have their weak points!

You should be a model to someone this year 2022! Note that: People seldom improve when they have no other model but themselves to copy! By taking little pieces in others, you become a better version of yourself. Have a
model and be a model!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.

1. Take the song, “Lord, I want to be like Jesus in my life.”
2. Lord, grant me the grace to live exactly like You in this world.
3. Lord, use my life as a role model for a soul on this planet.
ACTION POINT: Sincerely pray about a mentor today and take steps to
inform that person. Shalom!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SEE THE FINISHING LINE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HEBREWS 10: 28 - 39

At a national symposium for farmers, the baritone voice of the lecturer blared like an old cone in a wooden loudspeaker: “If you are not going to maintain a garden, don’t plant one.” And that was enough food for thought for his mixed audience.

I am not a professional sports person but I will quickly add that if you are not ready to finish a race, don’t start one. If you are not ready to finish a house, don’t lay the foundation. If you are not ready to finish a marriage in rain and in sunshine, don’t propose or accept any marriage proposal!

If you are not ready to finish the race by paying the necessary price of purity and obedience, why did you get born again’? It’s dangerous to be here or there. You’d better serve the Lord well and enjoy Him or you serve the devil well and endure him. By sitting on the fence, you are the deadly loser. Even in sports, in 100 meters race, all sprinters reach their maximum speed after 60 or 70 meters and start decelerating in the rest of the race. In other words, the last 30 meters of the 100 meters race, decides who wins.

Dwain Chambers, the 100 meters Olympics Champion said, “If your arms keep pumping you can still drive yourself over the finishing line.” No matter what you are going through,
keep “pumping your hands.” Drive yourself over the finishing line!

REFUSE TO QUIT IN THIS YEAR 2022! Hebrews 10:39 says: “We are not of them that draw back unto perdition, but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.” Problems can stop you temporarily, but only you can stop yourself permanently! Your life has a great future. See it! Why will you give up now? Hold on and hold out!

ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 7am (Nigeria time). Facebook and Youtube.

PRAYER POINTS:Take Song 3: When the roll is called…

1. Every power that has spoken, “You will never finish…” into my life and ministry, be disgraced now in Jesus name.
2. My destiny in life, ministry, business, marriage or school, will not be aborted halfway in Jesus name.
3. Holy Spirit, anoint me to finish my Christian race in power!
4. Declare several times: “I will finish my race. I will not quit my family, ministry, my job, my marriage or my business. I am not
a quitter! I am a winner!”
5. Thank God for this April. LOOSE RESTORATION! Pray about next month – MAY!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:11am On May 01, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: JUSTICE IS FROM THE LORD! LOOK UP!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 7: 5-10;
ROMANS 12: 19

Welcome to this new month! In 1895, day labourer James Dunham married the millionaire Hattie Wells in Campbell California, USA. They moved into Hattie’s stepfather’s house and she quickly got pregnant. On May 6, 1896, she gave birth to a son.

The millionaire woman thought he was doing this poor man a big favour! However the new father, James Dunham, became horrible after that. For reasons unknown till date, on the night of May 26th 1896, he entered the house late at night with an axe. He got into an argument with his wife, which got the maid out of bed to investigate.

When the man saw the maid, he killed her with an axe and then broke his wife’s neck with his bare hands. His mother-in-law came to investigate as well, and she was also dispensed with by the axe. While waiting for the men of the house to come home, Mr Dunham gathered up all his things, including the photos he was in. When his wife’s brother and stepfather arrived, Dunham shot them.

He searched for another servant that was staying at the house, but couldn’t find him as he had fled the scene because he was hiding in the roof. The missing servant and his three-week-old son were the only survivors. Dunham then fled into the night and was never seen again till date.

The case remains officially open. Remember that Criminologists estimate that at least 400,000 murders have gone unsolved since the 1890s, leaving family and friends to wait and wonder. To use security terminology, the national “clearance rate” for homicide today is 64.1%.

The most loved American president J. F. Kennedy was killed and my country’s president, late General Murtala Mohammed, was also killed despite all the security around them. So what the Holy Ghost is saying to user of today’s devotional is that your confidence for PERFECT JUSTICE can only be from the LORD. ONLY HIM CAN AVENGE ANY IN JUSTICE OR WICKEDNESS AGAINST YOU!

No army or security outfit in the world can be your perfect security. No court on earth can give you PERFECT JUSTICE! So forgive people and leave them to God! Refuse bitterness over past or present INJUSTICE! Look up to the Lord daily as your Guide, your Justice Center and Watch Tower! Pray seriously now.

TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD! Via FACEBOOK LIVE: “ourdailymannaworldwide”.

PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD /direction/ Warning for those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time).

PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.

1. Pray on today’s word as led now. Lord, forgive my ANGER over the following wrongs done to me (mention them).
2. SCATTER LOSSES this month – I release forgiveness to the following people now(mention them).
3. Lord, AVENGE ME (pray it well )! Pray about this new month.
4. Pray about today as led!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:57am On May 02, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU ARE MORE THAN THIS

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 17: 2
GENESIS 30: 37-43

If ordinary things in nature are noted for extraordinary perfor mance, as a child of God, the minimum should not be your goal. The facts below will surely challenge you and inspire you to discover your maximum capacity. The cheetah can reach a speed of sixty-two miles per hour. Tuna swim at a steady rate of nine miles per hour for an indefinite period of time-and they never stop moving. Estimates indicate that a fifteen-year-old tuna travels one million miles in its lifetime. The adult electric eel (called Electrophorus electricus) is an electric fish, and the only species in its genus. It has enough electrical power in it to power a house of about twelve hundred square feet.

The electric eel is capable of generating powerful electric shocks of up to 860 volts, which it uses for hunting, self-defense and communicating with fellow eels. In fact, an eel can become an electric power generator in your house tonight if you connect to it! Oh! See the wonders, power and capacity of a FISH created by your God. You must know that God created everything with VALUE, POWER and CAPACITY and you are not different. The cheetah can reach a speed of sixty-two miles per hour. That means it can compete with some ODM users while driving their cars! My wife for example, does not drive more than 60 KM/HOUR. Even as I laugh at that, you must realise that it is time for you to look within and tap into the power within you. You are carrying GREAT POWER AND THERE IS GREAT WONDER within you.

No wonder He told Abraham even at 90, “…And I will…multiply thee exceedingly.” He was saying: “ABRAHAM, YOUR BEST IS YET TO COME.” The Lord wants to use today’s ODM reading to open your eyes to this truth. What you have witnessed so far in your life is the minimum. The maximum lies ahead. YOU ARE A RECORD-BREAKER! Declare 21 times now: “I am more than this. I am greater than I am. My best is yet to come!”

1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. Holy Ghost, thank you for creating me with great power/
capacity. Indeed I AM MORE THAN WHAT AND WHO I
AM NOW! I am more than this.
3. I refuse to look down on myself from this day. I reject
self-pity/comparing myself to others. DEPRESSION, loose
me and go now in Jesus name. Still pray about MAY 2022.
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s)
affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On May 02, 2022
Welcome to May cheesy

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:35am On May 03, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: BEWARE OF SATAN’S TRICKS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CORINTHIANS 11:3, 10-15

Welcome to today’s devotional! On June 6, 1944, Europe was invaded. A large contingent of Allied ships assaulted the beaches of Normandy, France. Simultaneously, thousands of airplanes dropped hundreds of rubber dummies behind the enemy lines called ‘Ruperts.’

These dummies were intended to simulate an attack to confuse the enemy. As the Ruperts landed, some German outposts were tricked into fighting the “paradummies” creating a vital crack in the walls of Fortress Europe. Wow! This was a kind of deception as part of a legitimate military operation designed to thwart oppressive forces.

Yes, during war seasons, military forces could come up with all kinds of tactics, schemes and deceptive strategies to undo and outdo their enemies.

In the same vein, in spiritual warfare, there are tactics and strategies deployed by the devil to gun you down. BEWARE OF THE DEVICES OF THE DEVIL AS YOU GO OUT TODAY/DAILY! Ephesians 6:11 says: “Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles (device) of the devil.” The word “wiles” means tactics, devices and deception.

Verses 14 and 15 of today’s Word reveals that the devil can “transform himself into an angel of light.” Oh! That is why you must be spiritually alert because Satan our arch enemy is on a mission to distract you via several FALSE DOCTRINES and FAKE MIRACLE WORKERS!

Stop running from church to church or from prophet to prophet. Don’t be tricked by satanic and DEMONIC ‘RUPERTS’ this year. Bill Crowder opined: “Each day amid life’s noisy throng we’re bound to hear this world’s case,and if we’re not alert to wrong, the Saviour’s name we may disgrace.”

Then D. De Haan quipped: “God’s truth uncovers Satan’s lies.” Yes, as you go out today and indeed daily this year, may the divine presence of God uncover every lie of the devil and upturn his deceptions against your life, family and ministry in Jesus name. WATCH AND PRAY! HOLD ON AND HOLD OUT!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. O Lord, I shall not be a victim of satanic tricks this year in Jesus name.
3. I SCATTER EVERY SATANIC DECEPTION planned against my destiny in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
4. Oh you “DEMONIC RUPERTS”; run mad in Jesus name. Lord, disgrace false prophets and SHAKE YOUR CHURCH in 2022.
5. Pray about today now as led. UPROOT every demonic gathering against an ODM USER TONIGHT.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 10:05am On May 04, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TWO CURRENCY NOTES: MORE BLESSED TO GIVE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ACTS 20: 32-35;
2 CORINTHIANS 9: 5-11

Welcome to this DIVINE SURPRISE HOUR! For years now, there is this great, circulating laughter piece about the Nigerian one thousand naira note (the highest currency denomination) and the fifty naira note.

The fifty naira note met the one thousand naira note and said, “Hey, where have you been? Long time, No see!” The one thousand naira note answered, “I have been hanging out at casinos, went to some marriages and burial parties, went on a boat cruise, was busy at resorts and holiday spots, including some five star hotels.

I took a trip to the United States and visited Europe and nearly all the ECOWAS countries. When 1 returned to Nigeria, I went on a couple of relaxation trips to the weekly Nigerian football league…that kind of stuff. How about you?” The fifty naira note said, “You know my life has been a routine of the same old stuff, hanging around church, church, church!” Did you get the message, apart from the humour?

Yes, it is believed that POVERTY and stinginess is more for churchgoers! But the Holy Ghost is saying that the days have come and now is, when God’s people will walk in the wealth of the land. Remember that the “church rat” is no longer poor because poverty is not godliness!

The power to get wealth is from above! It is the love of money and not money itself that is sin! In this second quarter of 2022 and in this year of DIVINE SURPRISE, as the power to get wealth is released into your life, don’t eat it all. Acts 20:35 declares that giving is more blessed than receiving! Discipline yourself to give! Remember the poor, the needy, your relatives, your prophet, pastors, your tax and the WORK OF GOD! Stop squeezing your offering notes!

Don’t people always give new notes at social parties? Does God not deserve more respect? Never forget this: Giving is better than receiving because giving starts the receiving process! Poverty, sickness and sin are not your lot! Give more and move to possess the best of your land! Declare 7 times: “I shall eat the good of the LAND.” Peace!

ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris ” – Today 6.30am (Nigeria time ). Facebook and Youtube.

1. Millions died last week! Thank God for the gift of LIFE!
2. Surrender/dedicate totally all your worldly possessions to God again right now!
3 . Lord, grant me the grace never to be stingy concerning giving again! Claim the BEST OF YOUR LAND NOW!
4. I am a giver and a tither; therefore, I rebuke every devourer concerning my life, family, business, career, academics and ministry in Jesus name (Pray it very well).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:50am On May 05, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DISCOVER YOURSELF! BE SOMEBODY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ZECHARIAH 2: 1 – 9

God does not and can never create a nobody! Everybody God creates is created to be somebody.

GOD’S PROMISES OF SURPRISE! For the Month of May 2022

Mary Crowley is the president of a prosperous, furniture interior decoration business. She told the story of how she and her husband went to the Bahamas to preach some years ago and all she could remember were the following words:

“Be somebody! God never takes time to build a nobody. Everybody God creates is created to be somebody.” Those words are heaven’s alarm to a life using this devotional today! Refuse to look down on yourself with self-pity any longer! After God created you, did He not say, you were very good?(Genesis 1:31).

Won’t you believe God’s report concerning you? Refuse to create any other report based on your trials, pain or circumstances. They are temporary! God cannot lie and did His Word not say that you are the apple of His eyes? (Zech 2:cool. Do you know how important, protected and precious the apple of the eye is? That’s who you are!

You are somebody very important to Jehovah God on this planet. Your local church is not complete without you. The village where you were born is not complete without you. Your place in God’s agenda is wonderful. There is a great talent in you and you are loaded with ideas of success. Believe in yourself!

A Philipino proverb says, “Lift up your eyes and you will see the stars.” You have potential! You too have creative ability; now, its up to you to take it and go with it! You are like the eagle with its mighty wings!

Fan to flames the gift of God which is in you! What lies behind you and what lies before you are tiny compared to what lies within you! Believe in yourself! Never Give Up!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.

1. Thousands died last night! Thank God for LIFE!
2. I am not A NOBODY! Satan, you are a liar forever! I am the APPLE of God’s eyes and I AM CREATED as a “little JESUS” on planet earth.
LORD, use me! I resist SELF-PITY AND SELF COMPARISM with others! 3. I walk in boldness and self-confidence by faith on CALVARY’S CROSS. My best days are ahead.
4 .Pray about today ! Pray for me ! This week, talk to someone about Our Daily Manna and the write-ups of the past one week!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The more you feed yourself with The Word Of GOD, the more you Grow / "Buhari Should Retire" - Cardinal Onaiyekan / Were Kangaroos On Noahs Ark?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 251
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.