Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,067 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Our Daily Manna For 2022 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For 2022 (15063 Views)

Our Daily Manna For 2023 / Our Daily Manna For 2021 / Our Daily Manna For Jan. 9 : Topic - Men/women Shall Dance With Me This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MY LIFE SHALL NOT BE AN ACCIDENT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 KINGS 5: 14 - 27

Welcome to today’s devotional! I got the following worldwide tips on driving to avoid road mishaps: * Avoid Assumptions – Don’t make the mistake of assuming that other drivers are going to do what you think they should do.
Use Turn Signals – Follow Traffic Signals! Respect Yellow Lights – Remember that the intent of a yellow light is to notify drivers to slow down and prepare to stop.

Come to a Complete Stop – When you see a stop sign or a red light, it’s important to bring your vehicle to a complete stop. Obey Speed Limits! Make Adjustments for Weather such as fog or snow, etc. Exercise Patience – Many accidents are caused by impatient drivers!Be Predictable with your signals! Never Drive Under the Influence of drugs, etc.
Yield Right of Way – When other drivers have the right of way, be sure to yield to them. Be prepared for unexpected and unsignaled stopping. Fasten your seat belt at all times. Severity of accidents on the roads has been reduced to 50% by seat belts. *Never assume that other road users are observant or skilful.

A learner or teenager may be next to you. Drive defensively! Observe the approved speed limits! Avoid getting into a bad situation where your safety depends mainly on the response of another driver.
Truly, government’s cardinal aim is to avert road mishaps. But has it ever occurred to you that many people are already casualties on the road of life? Many have financial, marital, career, emotional, ministry and general life accidents and are yet to recover!

There are hundreds of hurting souls using this devotional booklet today, who must realize that emotional and spiritual accidents are worse than physical accidents. As you journey through your life’s destiny pathway, determine by the grace of God that you will arrive at your Godappointed destination in peace and not in pieces.
Saul and Mark were life casualties. You are too loaded to fail! Never leave the environment to determine your destiny: you command the environment to obey your destiny.
Decree that no matter the potholes and recklessness of other fellow travelers or demonic forces, you will make it; no, your life shall not end as an accident in Jesus name! Amen!

THIS MONTH IS THE ODM ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY ! It is a Month dedicated to do Charity work and to show Practical Love!
This should be done throughout the month wherever you are! It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people’s homes, etc.

Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA ACCT NO. 1021784230. ACCT NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or any account on page 29 of this booklet to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME.

PRAYER POINTS:Take Song 2: Blessed assurance…

1. Lord, heal every wound or tear in my life and ministry.
2. Declare many times: My life shall not be an accident and my life shall not be a casualty. 3.By the grace of God, I shall see my Promised Land!
4. My life and ministry shall not be casualties (Pray it very well).
5. Pray about today now!

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: TRUST IS A CURSE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 17: 1-10

What can make a man to serve his enemies in a strange land? What can kindle the fire of the anger of God? What made great men like John F. Kennedy, Julius Caesar, Captain Sankara of Burkina Faso, Chief M.K.O. Abiola, General Murtala Mohammed of Nigeria, etc, to die before their time?
Trust in a man! Never forget that Lt. Col. B. Dimka, the murderer of one of Africas’s greatest sons, Murtala Mohammed, was one of the closest friends to the head of State! As you use this devotional today in this 2nd quarter of 2022, heaven is sounding an alarm to your life: “Cursed be the man that trusteth in man and maketh flesh his arm.”
Vs. 9 of our Basic Scripture declares further: “The heart of man is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked; who can know it?” The heart of a man is a tyrant and a monster. In your life and ministry, you will meet and work with lots of people. Don’t trust any! It is deadly!
Love people! Don’t trust people. Of course, love believes all things, but love does not trust anything except God. Your absolute trust must be on God alone. Give people, “half trust”or what I have called for many years, “social trust.”
Heaven is repeating this warning so much again, for the sake of someone! Catch it! Avoid dying before your time! Some will please you, while many (including very close associates) will hurt you.
Decide to forgive people in advance because, the heart of man is deceitful and whether you like it or not, they will hurt you. The closer you walk with God, the less room for anything to come between. Never trust a man!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My hope is built…

1. Repent and pray: “I shall not trust in men again.”
2. Commit your spouse, your best friends, etc, to God. Pray that they will not be used against you.
3. I release forgiveness to… (Mention those that have hurt you in the past).
4. By the Blood of Jesus, I break every curse in my life and ministry as a result of trusting men.
5. Lord, heal/refresh me again. Use the prayer points section as led today!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE WHO KNOWS THAT HE KNOWS

BASIC SCRIPTURES:

HOSEA 4:6; 2 PETER 1:3-7; JOHN 8:31-32,
2 Peter 1:3

Proverbs 25: 2 declares that it is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but the honour of kings to search it out!

Consider this: He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him! He who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him! He who knows and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him!

He who knows and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him! (Amplified Bible) says: “for His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that are requisite (and suited) to life and godliness, through the (full, personal, precise and correct) knowledge of Him who called us by and to His own glory and excellence virtue.”

Proverbs 24: 4: “By knowledge shall thy chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.” Your knowledge of what is yours and what has been done for you will provoke boldness to claim them.

“Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free”(John 8:32). Truth is useless unless it is known and acted upon! It is the truth you know that will set you free. There is a way that knowledge stimulates action.

Do a study of the name of Jesus, the Blood of Jesus, divine healing, financial prosperity, Bible holiness, Bible prayers, Hebrews 11 Heroes, etc, and watch your life and ministry grow drastically with paddings of DIVINE SURPRISE!

The world will only seek first the man who knows! The devil and the world will only bow to the man/woman who knows! Knowledge is power! Get a Bible concordance and study this year 2022. There has been a Holy Ghost emphasis on knowledge in this devotional this quarter. Listen and learn.

Read books! Miss a meal if you have to, but don’t miss a book! All that you need for a better future has already been written. It is not what the books cost: it’s what it will cost if you don’t read it. You have no excuse to fail! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.

1. By the grace of God, I shall not bow to laziness again in Jesus name.
2. Ask for the grace to study afresh this year!
3.;Whether the devil likes it or not, my knowledge base must increase from today in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today as led now. Pray for me today!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GOD KNEW THE TABLETS WOULD BE BROKEN!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EXODUS 32: 7 - 19

God wasn’t surprised that Moses broke the TWO TABLETS (Exodus 32: 19) the Ten Commandments were written on. In fact, He knew that they would be broken. Yes!

He gave them to Israel for that very purpose. Romans 5: 20 says: “Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound.” Did you get that? God gave the LAW to show man who he is – POWERLESS WITHOUT GRACE!

It should be no surprise at all that the first man who was ever given the law would be the first one to break the law (Vs. 19 of today’s scripture). It was given for that purpose.

Moses was prevented from entering the Promised Land because he struck the rock, instead of speaking to it as God instructed him to do (Numbers 20:7–cool. Moses was angry at Israel’s sin, rebellion, and idol worship, but anger has never produced righteousness. You should always beware of angry preachers, angry friends, angry church members who condemn others!

They will produce more disobedience in people than they will faith. Moses, in his disgust and anger at Israel’s sins and rebellion, disobeyed God and struck the rock twice, instead of speaking to it.

God was using those TABLETS to PREPARE MANKIND for the real TWO TABLETS THAT ARE FREE – GRACE AND FAITH. In this year 2022, ask for daily grace to win over battles and live by FAITH in the frontline of battles!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll is called…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now. LORD, I am nothing without Your GRACE!
2. I refuse to live by the law of HUMAN STRENGTH. I also refuse to CONDEMN OTHERS this year!
3. LORD, Moses broke the 2 TABLETS to show that without GRACE and FAITH, no man can please You!
4. Lord, deliver to my address what I am not qualified for, by Your GRACE this year – (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
5. Lord, let my life SURPRISE others by Your DIVINE SURPRISE RAIN! 6. Let them see me and cry out: “CAN THIS BE TRUE? THIS CAN ONLY BE GRACE!” Let my life and ministry be called GRACE ARENA this year! Do what my HUMAN EFFORTS AND CONNECTIONS cannot do (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
7. Pray about today as led and any other issue(s) affecting your peace!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: A DIAMOND IS WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PROVERBS 21: 19 - 21
2 CORINTHIANS 4: 1 - 7

Mr Basham found a giant of a gemstone in 1924 – a 40.23 carat diamond. It might surprise you to hear that he wasn’t digging in one of the famous South African diamond mines at the time, but was near Murfreesboro, Arkansas, at a site that is now the Crater of Diamonds State Park.
Sitting on top of a volcanic pipe (a geologic tube formed by an ancient underground volcanic explosion), the park is the only diamond site in the world that is open to the public. Best of all, the park’s policy is:

“You find it. You keep it.
No matter how valuable it is.” Bassum’s big find, nicknamed “The Uncle Sam Diamond,” was the largest diamond ever discovered in North America. It was later cut down to 12.42 carats and sold for $150,000 in 1971 (about $1,500,000 today). But his wasn’t the last valuable rock dug out of that Arkansas soil.
In 1964, “The Star of Murfreesboro” was discovered at the same site, weighing in at 34.25 carats. Then, in 1975, came the 16.37 carat “Amarillo Starlight Diamond.” The 6.35 carat “Roden Diamond” was found in 2006.
And the crown jewel of the park has been the “Strawn-Wagner Diamond”, a comparatively small 3.09 carat diamond that was dug up in 1990 and expertly cut down to 1.90 carats. Despite its smaller size, the Strawn-Wagner stands out because it was given a “Perfect” rating by the American Gem Society, the first diamond to ever receive such a high grade.

Oh! Apologies for nearly turning you into a geologist by force! As we laugh it off, what the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that as valuable as these grades of DIAMONDS are, they are NOTHING compared to THE “DIAMOND” IN YOU! Yes! The world is waiting to discover the “diamond” in you!

There is a gift in you that will turn this world around! This is why you must NEVER look down on yourself, family or ministry! Proverbs 21:20 says there is a treasure to be discovered in you. 2 Corinthians 4: 7 says: “But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.”
THERE IS A HIDDEN TREASURE IN YOU! You were fearfully and wonderfully made and your secret is hidden in the PALMS of God! Arise and shine even as you laugh at the bastard defeated devil now! Start laughing!

For ODM soft copy, see Page 33 ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris for details! ” – Today 7am (Nigeria time ) via Facebook/Youtube!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Blessed assurance…

1. Pray about today’s word as led.
2. My Father God, let the world discover the “DIAMOND”IN ME THIS YEAR!
3. I reject the spirit of rejection and claim divine celebration.
4. I am a celebrity and not a PITIABLE SOUL! O God arise and accelerate my manifestation (Pray it till you have peace to stop).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CENTURIES AGO: A CHANGING WORLD

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JAMES 1: 17
1 SAMUEL 15: 24 - 31

Many years ago, every citizen of Kentucky was required by law to take a bath at least once a year. Likewise in Indiana, it was illegal to ride public transportation for at least thirty minutes after eating garlic.
Also, do you know that in Omaha, Nebraska, it was against the law to burp or sneeze in a church? Strangely during the Cambrian period which was about five hundred million years ago, a day was only 20.6 hours long.

In ancient Egypt, the apricot was called the egg of the sun, killing a cat was a crime punishable by death, and Egyptians paid their taxes in honey. In the Puritan times, to be born on a Sunday was interpreted as a sign of great sin.
Amazing laws indeed, but I am sure you know that MOST if not ALL has changed. The world is changing everyday! By the time we wake up tomorrow morning, we are likely to experience some more changes in the world.

But, what my “3 FRIENDS,” and indeed “OUR 3 FRIENDS,” want to REMIND YOU is that the faithfulness, the mercy, the power and the grace of God will never change. Oh! Don’t forget that even in the midst of the fiery furnace! He has declared, “For I am the Lord I changeth not.
Therefore ye are not consumed” (Malachi 3:6). Yes, in that battlefield, keep hearing: “I CHANGE NOT!” When men disappoint you and betray your trust, never forget: “I CHANGE NOT!” When your faith is hanging on just a tiny thread of HOPELESSNESS, hear His loud whisper: “I CHANGE NOT!”

Yes, in the season of STRANGE DELAY TO YOUR PRAYER ANSWERS, let the gentle historical dove perch on your heart to sing: “…the strength of Israel will not lie nor repent…” Yea, that is why I call Him, “JEHOVAH UNCHANGEABLE AND UNCHALLENGEABLE.” He remains on the throne!
He is constant, faithful and trustworthy. You can anchor your faith on the fact that the strength of Israel will not lie nor repent, for He is not a man that He should repent (1 Samuel 15:29).The weather worldwide is changing fast!
Economies of nations have so changed that it is hard to predict what might happen tomorrow especially in the oil sector/STOCK MARKET. No matter the matter, refuse to quit!
The strength of Israel will not lie nor repent! Look to Him! Hold on and hold out to Him! You will NEVER end in shame!

TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD! Via FACEBOOK LIVE: “ourdailymannaworldwide” PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE
PRAYER SERVICE: Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD /direction/ Warning for those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time).

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I make a decree: Oh strength of Israel; USE MY LIFE, FAMILY AND MINISTRY to show the world THAT YOU CANNOT LIE! Declare the 1st scripture and pray it.
3. Pray about today and scatter every plan to DEPRESS YOU!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SOMETHING WAS MISSING!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOB 32: 6 - 14;
JEREMIAH 9: 23

Yes, great men are not always wise! Just take a look at the life of the following great men and you will discover that something was missing in their lives: Young Pablo Picasso, a Spanish painter and sculptor living in Paris, kept himself warm by burning his own paintings in times of severe poverty and cold.

Van Gogh committed suicide while painting “Wheat field with Crows. “Alexander Graham Bell made a talking doll that said, “Mama” when he was a young boy in Scotland. But he never telephoned his wife or mother (Mama) who were both deaf.

Socrates committed suicide by drinking the poison called hemlock. Socrates was considrered as the, “Solomon” of his generation. He doubted the general opinion, so he proceeded to test the fact of who was wiser by approaching other men considered wise by the people of Athens—statesmen, poets, and artisans—in order to prove he was not the wisest.

Questioning them however, Socrates concluded: While each man thought he knew a great deal and was wise, in fact they knew very little and were not wise at all. Socrates then concluded that indeed he was the wisest and concluded that: “While so-called wise men thought themselves wise and yet were not, he himself knew he was not wise at all, which, paradoxically, made him the wiser one since he was the only person aware of his own ignorance.”

Wow! When the Bible declares that great men are not always wise, there is a lot of wisdom in the declaration! THE WISDOM OF GOD WAS MISSING IN THE LIVES OF THE MEN MENTIONED ABOVE! No man is sufficiently great without the wisdom of God! When your life is connected with the wisdom of God, you will live an extraordinary life. According to today’s Word, without the Spirit of God in man and without the presence of divine inspiration, there is no understanding (Job 32:cool.

Indeed, great men are not always wise neither does old age give wisdom (Job 32:9). No wonder the Bible says God has chosen the foolish things to confuse the wise. He has chosen weak things to dribble great men and women (1 Corinthians 1:26-28). THIS IS CALLED DIVINE SURPRISE! When there is wisdom, you manifest the highest value attainable in life.

It will add value to your life, family and ministry and turn you into an extraordinary soul! Always pray: “LORD, use my life and ministry to teach the world WISDOM. ” Oh, WISDOM; THE MILK OF THE SOUL AND the portion of the truly great, baptize me afresh this year! REMEMBER THIS MONTH IS THE ODM ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY! It is a Month dedicated to do Charity work and to show Practical Love!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. Holy Ghost, re-baptize me with WISDOM from above.
2. “LORD, use my life and ministry to teach the world WISDOM.” Cancel Irreversible mistakes in 2022.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: NAPOLEON BONAPARTE FEARED CATS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOB 12: 12 - 21

Do you know that the greatest men that history offers were men of like passion as you? ( James 5: 17). They had human weaknesses and human terrestial (earthly) passions as you have. Most of them had no extraordinary qualities. Indeed, you can only be made great by grace! As this vison grows around the world and with great extra-ordinary testimonies INCLUDING the disgrace of medical science reports, the Lord woke me one morning and told me: “Chris, If I were to strip you of everything I have done in your life, you will end up with nothing to show as a symbol of greatness. Lie low before me daily and allow me to increase the more.” On that day, I re-enacted a “JOHN THE BAPTIST COVENANT OF ‘HE MUST INCREASE AND I MUST DECREASE”- (John 3: 30). As is the regular pattern of this devotional booklet, let us briefly look at Isaac Newton and Napoleon Bonaparte from modern and medieval history. From them you will discover that only God can make you great. Isaac Newton dropped out of school when he was a teenager.

Napoleaon Bonaparte was afraid of cats. So how did a man who feared cats become a great WAR GENERAL? He tamed nations and human “lions in fierce warfare.” When you visit the popular, “Arc De Triomph” monument in Paris, you will know that his military success is still unbeaten in French history. According to today’s Word, God is the only one who remains unchallengeable and undefeatable. He makes judges fools. He overthrows the mighty and renders the aged foolish. He weakens the strength of the mighty (Job 12:17-21). Oh, man has nothing to boast of!

Your sufficiency is only in God. Note this seriously: God does not require your extraordinary ability to make you great. He can move you from ZERO TO HERO! With little or nothing in your hands, God can decide to bring something out of nothing and make you great in life even if you are today, grinding like Samson. In fact, in most cases, God starts with your mess and produces your message for the world!

There are times He uses your “HIGH -SORRY” to produce your “HIGH STORY.” Use today’s devotional to join me to lie on the naked floor in your naked body to cry again to your God in the covenant of: “YOU MUST INCREASE; I MUST DECREASE.” Do it and watch Him raise you more and more and more and more! Amen and amen!

1. God of divine turn around, visit me today, in the name of Jesus.
LOOK FOR A PLACE TODAY AND GO NAKED. LIE DOWN AND
PRAY IN SURRENDER: “YOU MUST INCREASE; I MUST
DECREASE!”
2. My Father and my Lord, let everything begin to turn around for good
in my life, family and ministry in Jesus name. Turn my mess into my
message.
3. Pray about today as led!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SEEK THE GREAT EXCHANGE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ISAIAH 3:1-3; 6:1-7

Take a look at the true stories of the great men below: When Einstein was inducted as an American, he attended the ceremony without socks. Charles Dickens never finished his schooling. He was also an insomniac (he had sleep problems).

He believed his best chance of sleeping was in the center of a bed facing directly north. Can you imagine that? Just like I borrowed money – 25,000 Naira (about 120 dollars) to start this ODM vision about 25 years ago, George Washington had to borrow money to go to his inauguration as president of the USA.
Indeed, the only strength you can boast of is the strength of the Ancient of Days. Without God, your life is empty and dry. Any success outside your God and your HOUR OF GRACE is a success without a story! When Isaiah saw the glory of God, he cried out: “WOE IS ME!
for I am undone ; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts” (Isaiah 6: 5). This same Isaiah actually thought he had arrived (DONE! MADE UP! COMPLETED). But after seeing the LORD, he cried out aloud in the above scripture: “I AM UNDONE,” “I AM INCOMPLETE” (see the underlined and bold words above).

Oh, when God reveals the mystery of human weakness to you, you will decide to hide yourself under the banner of His grace until your personal weaknesses are taken away BY HIS COAL OF FIRE and the strength of God is EXCHANGED for your insufficiency (Isaiah 6: 6). Seek His face and spend time in His presence in order to exchange your weakness for His strength.
I CALL THIS THE daily “GREAT EXCHANGE.” GREAT because unlike the daily exchange of oxygen for carbon dioxide by you, this kind of exchange between you and your God, is the actual birthing of the NEW YOU in the bedroom of divine romance via disciplined stay in the presence of God.

Laziness in spending time with God is a divine poison that provokes the DIVORCE of your marriage to your everlasting Husband – Jehovah God. In this EXCHANGE, your weakness will be replaced by His strength. Your lack will collapse and God’s supply will take over.
According to today’s 1st Word, the mighty man, the man of war, the prudent, the sage, the counselor, the orator and the honorable are all worthless without divine strength (Isaiah 3:1-3). Spend MORE TIME BY FORCE in God’s presence to receive the strength/resources that only God can supply.
ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris ” – Today 6.30am (Nigeria time ) via Facebook and Youtube!

PRAYER POINT: Take Song 2: Blessed assurance…

1. I receive the GREAT EXCHANGE! LORD, turn my weakness to Your strength.
2. I UPROOT every SATANIC arrow to demote my destiny! I shall not be stranded in life. Pray page 7 prayers as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE WILL DO IT AGAIN

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 9: 1 - 12

I welcome you to the presence of Jehovah Unchangeable, the God who CREATES DIVINE SHORTCUTS to HIS DIVINE SURPRISE RAIN OF TESTIMONIES! I want you to say no to doubt and unbelief as you go through the powerful testimony below which was shared a while ago:

“Dear Pastor, I accompanied my daughter to the USA where she went to put to bed.
Her pregnancy was quite a turbulent one which kept me constantly on my knees in prayer. On the eve of her delivery, I was extremely anxious and was desperately looking for someone to agree with. Unfortunately, I was unable to find anyone; then the Lord reminded me of the AGREEMENT PAGE IN THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN BOOKLET.” I quickly turned to the page and placed my hands on it and prayed in faith. I also made a vow that if she should deliver safely, I will testify.

To the glory of God, my daughter gave birth to two bouncing baby girls. Mother and children are doing very well and God also granted us safe journey back to our country. PRAISE THE LORD!
aomolaraeni aomolaraeni@gmail.com” The LORD reminded me of this testimony and asked me to use it in today’s devotional for the sake of somebody and a family! She used the AGREEMENT PAGE on page 55 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN” booklet and the LORD did what He knows to do best – DIVINE SURPRISE TESTIMONY RAIN – twins! There is power in AGREEMENT PRAYERS!

The sand was the point of contact concerning the blind man in today’s 1st scripture. I see God using today’s testimony as a powerful point of contact for giving several ODM users fresh DIVINE SURPRISES, miracles/wonders. You shall testify as we agree together regularly this year.

THE 2022 ANNUAL 14-DAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER and FASTING PROGRAM BEGINS SUNDAY JULY 10th 2022 ends SATURDAY JULY 23rd, 2022. Get your “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 17” and next ODM booklet NOW and start preparing! It would be our first physical gathering.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.

1. My Father God, in line with Matthew 18:19, I agree with Your
servant, Bishop Chris, concerning the following issues of
my destiny (mention them now and pray it daily for 7 days).
2. LORD GOD; make me Your divine surprise showroom.
3. Lord, as I use page 55 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 17”
prayers to agree with Your servant, let there be manifestation.
4. Thank You LORD for what You will do.
5. Thank God for answered prayers! Declare 21 times now: I
shall NEVER end in disgrace in Jesus name.
I decree: From this day, my haters shall fight themselves and
EXPOSE THEMSELVES in Jesus name (Pray it for 2 days).
6. Pray about today as led now. Pray pages 7-9 prayers.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: FREEDOM IS NOT FREE -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GALATIANS 5: 1-7, 13

Vs. 13 of today’s Word says: “For brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.” The word “liberty” in the above scripture means “FREEDOM.” The above scripture (paraphrased), is saying: “DON’T ABUSE YOUR FREEDOM IN CHRIST!”

In today’s world, everybody wants freedom. Servants want freedom from their masters, children and wards want freedom from their parents, citizens want freedom from tyrannical and anti-citizen governments. During the slave trade era and colonial invasion, people had to fight their way to freedom. If you have not been under any form of slavery, you won’t appreciate a life of freedom. However, freedom is dangerous in the hands of those who don’t know how to use it. Unbridled freedom can create chaos.

There is a reason why children are not accorded full privileges and freedom like adults. The reason is because with freedom comes responsibility. Yes, freedom is not free, freedom is responsibility! The Word says: “We have been called unto freedom.” But here is the flip side: “Only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.” That means do not say because you are saved you cannot go to hell!

That means, NEVER BELIEVE – ONCE SAVED FOREVER SAVED! That also means DO NOT SIN DELIBERATELY BECAUSE GOD IS MERCIFUL! Dennis. De Haan penned: “Freedom doesn’t give us the right to do what we please, but to do what pleases God.” And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is: WORK OUT YOUR SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING! Freedom is not free! To stay free, be vigilant, never postpone your prayer and Word times, forgive someone, give to God your treasures and work out your freedom with holiness/daily
staying alone with God!

REMEMBER, THIS IS THE MONTH OF MERCY! Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA ACCT NO. 1021784230. ACCT NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or any account on page 29 of this booklet to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. Sow your MERCY SEED and do a CHARITY WORK this month!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Repent from ways in which you have compromised your
freedom today.
3. I determine to work out my salvation daily with fear and
trembling in Jesus name.
4. Lord, help me to use my liberty in Christ to be a blessing to others today and always in Jesus name.
5. You powers working hard to rubbish my freedom and take
me back to Egypt; scatter now in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
6. Pray about today seriously! Cancel an event that will make
you to think of another source of power.
7. Loose a DIVINE
SURPRISE TESTIMONY! Pray about today generally as
led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: FREEDOM IS NOT FREE -II

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GALATIANS 5:13, 16-21

Welcome! We’ll begin today’s devotional with this timely quote from D. De Haan: “Freedom doesn’t give us the right to do what we please, but to do what pleases God.” Every child of God has the liberty of the spirit, but that freedom turns you into a “BOND MAN/WOMAN” OF CHRIST (see Matthew 11: 28-30 now)!

That means you move from one “bondage” to another type! That was why Jesus said: TAKE MY YOKE! Wow! “YOKE?” Oh, I can hear someone crying out: “BUT LORD, I am Born Again; I am not looking for a YOKE again! I an FREE! I am looking for LIBERTY!” But what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is: “MY YOKE IS EASY.” Oh HALLELUYAH! Satan’s YOKE is DESTRUCTIVE, HEAVY and it is a TOLLGATE (stopper) to your PROMISED LAND!

The Yoke of Christ is easy and it is your uncommon LADDER TO YOUR PROMISED LAND! It is called a YOKE because it doesn’t give you the right to do whatever you please or whatever pleases your flesh. That liberty is supposed to endue and empower you to put your fleshly desires into subjection.
You are not permitted by God to use the liberty you have in your spirit as an opportunity to glorify, pacify and gratify the demands of your flesh. There is a constant warfare between your spirit and your flesh. Verses 16 and 17 of today’s Word says: “This I say then, walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.” Your spirit wants to please God, but your flesh wants to please you. It wants you to have that immediate gratification and satisfaction to the detriment of your soul. In this 2nd quarter of 2022, make up your mind to starve the inordinate desires of your flesh to death, so that your spirit man can be FREE TO SOAR! Read Matthew 11: 28-30 again and pray that your life and ministry will do exploits this year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of worship now as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I reject every inordinate desire and passion now; die in Jesus name.
3. The flesh SHALL not rule me today or this year!
4. I take the YOKE of the LORD! I reject the YOKE of the enemy.
5. Any YOKE NOT FROM THE LORD; CATCH FIRE NOW! NOW!! NOW in Jesus name!!!
6. Pray about any other issue(s) affecting your peace

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 4:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE ABRAHAMIC GOD!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
DEUTERONOMY 8:18
GENESIS 14: 11-24

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter. We begin with some three amazing facts below: 1. Buckingham palace has more than six hundred rooms. 2. Howards Hughes once made half a billion dollars in one day! In 1966, he received a bank draft for $546,549,171 in return for his 75 percent of New Mexico. 3. Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined. The facts above shows that God can make you a wonder and a financial pillar in this generation.
If a human palace has more than six hundred rooms, then just imagine how your own personal palace in heaven will look like!

That is why you must use today’s devotional to make sure again that you do not miss the FOUR SQUARE CITY called HEAVEN. As I ponder over the riches of men, I begin to praise God that He IS ABLE to raise anybody from the dung hill to the palace.
Today’s first scripture says: “He gives power to get wealth.” He can raise a poor orphan called Esther from the crowd to the crown. From a peasant land to the palace. Your God turned Abraham into A MAN RICHER THAN HIS NATION.

That was why he single handedly fought five kings and delivered Lot and many other captives. In fact, the king of Lot’s nation (Sodom) gave him some of the goods he seized from the battlefield and he refused. But Abraham said to him in Vs. 22 – 23 of our second scripture: “…I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth that I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, ‘I have made Abram rich.” The God that made this man very rich can turn you into a financial pillar in His house especially if Abraham is your “grand-father.” Amazingly, Job even became richer after his terrible season of demotion, affliction, persecution and strange trial. That means poverty, lack, financial embarrassment are not qualities of this ABRAHAMIC and “JOBIC God” called Jehovah. Don’t forget also that the robe that Jesus wore was shared by the guards on duty at His cross because it had value.

Arise today and declare war against the strangers called, POVERTY, FINANCIAL STRUGGLE /EMBARRASSMENT, LACK, ETC. Never miss the 7 – DAY ONLINE PRAYER ATTACK. Theme is: “LORD, MOVE ME FROM SORRY TO CONGRATULATIONS. Expect a testimony soon! FROM “SORRY” TO “CONGRATULATIONS” TODAY IS DAY 1 Of THE MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS which ends with the anointing service of next Sunday! Theme: “LORD, MOVE ME FROM ‘SORRY’ TO ‘CONGRATULATIONS”
(Come with your water, anointing oil and your business or office points of contact!) Connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Lagos Time.

1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. God of Abraham and Job, by a MIRACLE, make me rich like Abraham.
3. I break the yoke of poverty now. I walk into favour and open
doors of money and riches. Thank you Holy Ghost.
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting
your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE DOCTOR OR THE UNDERTAKER?

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 KINGS 12: 1 - 16

The doctors prepare you for life, while the undertaker (person whose business is to organize burials), prepares you for a befitting burial. So if you are sick for example, whom will you go to? Likewise in life, who do you seek counsel from when in need? What are the things that inform your seeking an opinion from an individual? There is nothing wrong in seeking an opinion from people. However, the quality of counsel you get is crucial. No matter whom you go to for counsel, never forget to seek the exact mind of God on that issue. If you want the right kind of advice/counsel, meet the right person or read the right book (The Bible). In today’s scripture, the wrong counsel destroyed the destiny of a promising young king – Jeroboam. He went to an unqualified source (the young men) to get counsel. Vs. 8 declares that, “he forsook the counsel of the old men and consulted with the young men that were grown up with him and which stood before him.” What a tragedy! Regularly depend on the Holy Ghost as you listen to your spirit man (your heart). The doctor is not trained to give you a befitting burial.

The undertaker is not trained to heal you! So pray, choose and get the right person. If you must talk to a person, go to someone qualified. Don’t seek sympathy! You don’t need it. You need a solution, not sympathy! So, stop running around and telling your problems to everyone! Never seek counsel from someone unqualified to help you!

1. Thank God for the Word and ask the Lord to give you the grace never to deviate from His will.
I reject confusion concerning every area of my life.
2. I reject the wrong people or counsel in Jesus name.
3. Lord, lead me to the right people.
4. Pray points 7-9 today and daily from the 404 prayer points section.
5. Pray for me and pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CAN YOU RESIGN?

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 139: 19 - 24

In 1955, Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, resigned due to poor health but remained in the House of Commons.

In 1974, Willy Brandt, Chancellor of West Germany, resigned after the Guillaume affair. Same year, Richard Nixon, President of the United States, resigned after becoming mired in the Watergate scandal and impeachment hearings.

In my country, late Dr. Tai Solarin was a man who you would call a social critic. He served as a commissioner in 1976, but resigned when he drove without a license. Again in 1988, he resigned as chairman of Peoples Bank of Nigeria when he could not perform his role.

What keeps amazing me about this man even after his death, is that he was a self-proclaimed atheist, yet he had great qualities we can learn from. Can you sincerely judge yourself without hiding your faults? Can you prescribe punishment for yourself without a master? This is the road to excellence! The Word says, the saints shall judge the world (1 Corinthians 6:2). Yea, it even declares that we shall judge angels (1 Cor.6:3).

It is only a man/woman who has judged himself/herself and daily judges himself/ herself that can judge angels. We will pray part of the Basic Scripture later! 1 Corinthians 11:31 declares that if we judge ourselves, then we would not be judged. Tai Solarin, an atheist, could resign because he drove a car without a license. The world is looking for men who are not for sale, who are honest and sound from centre to circumference, true to the heart’s core.

Men who will stand for the right even if the heavens totter and the earth reels! Dear Pastor, can you step down from the pulpit for a while? Dear child of God, can you suspend yourself as a church worker if the need arises till you fix your soul with God again? Judge yourself and watch a new you emerge!

Publilius Syrus said, “To confess a fault freely is the next thing to being innocent of it.” Tai Solarin was an atheist, yet he pruned his character. Judge yourself and have a great future!

TODAY IS DAY 3 Of MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS which ends with the anointing service of this Sunday!

1. Open to Psalm 139:23-24 and pray it many times now!
2. Repent from past efforts at covering your faults.
3. Sincerely use today to settle your life, ministry and judge yourself.
4. Open to Psalm 7:8-11 and declare it prayerfully thrice!
5. Let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end concerning my life.
6. Pray about today as led!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LITTLE BEGINNINGS: GREAT INCREASE IS COMING!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
MATTHEW 13: 31-32;
1 SAMUEL 16: 1-13

I heard the vibration of music in my inner ears and the wordings so clear, tinkled in my heart: Despise not the days of little beginnings. Little things grow to become big. Big things turn to bigger things, And bigger to biggest. All started from the little!

A child turns a father of a man someday. Little things must not be despised. : He who despises the little may not see it grow big, Despisers of little efforts are effortless! Respect all little beginnings.

All things big, bigger and biggest shall one day turn, Little or nothing, since they all started from little! Did I hear you scream, “small is beautiful’? Yes! It is! Despite your age, see less of yourself and how small you are or have. God is your partner and owner.

God and you are unbeatable! In a fews days time, the year 2022 will be half! Refuse to fear or be anxious about your last January prayer expectations! Walk in confidence and trust Jehovah still! Learn from the mustard seed (Matthew 13:31-32).

Your so-called slow or “small progress ” will surprise you soon before December! God almighty is a specialist in turning small to big. He did it for David (1 Sam. 13: 1-13) and He will do it for your life, family, career and ministry.

The unseen heavenly eyes are watching daily how faithful you will be with your ‘small.’ David of the JESSE FAMILY, was No. 8 in the family hierarchy, but God made him No. 1 at the death of SAUL.

How? Ask God! The answer could be your secret to a mighty increase! You will never do great things, if you can’t do small things in a great way! NEVER DESPISE YOURSELF! Learn and keep working! Your great increase is coming! Amen!

1. Repent from past self- pity or despising your present level.
2. Appreciate and thank God for where you are now! Receive grace to be faithful at your present level in life now! Use the Gems For Success page.
3. Decree that you will NEVER FAIL or BE STRANDED in life!
4. Pray about today now as led!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2022
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE LOVE THERMOMETER

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PROVERBS 10:12, 15 -17; 17:9;
EPHESIANS 5: 21- 33

Welcome to the enduring Love thermometer test. Score yourself and let heaven set you on a fresh fire of love in this second quarter of 2022:

Did I love my mate yesterday?
Am I loyal to my mate or those I meet daily? Am I dependable?
Do I believe in and expect the best from my mate/others?

Am I glad when truth triumphed or am I glad when others succeed?
Am I holding grudges against my mate or anybody?
Do I demand my own way with my money or treasures?
Was I tolerant of my mate or other people daily?

Am I kind to my mate or others I meet daily?

Am I jealous or envious of my mate or others?

Am I proud or boastful to people I meet daily?

Am I selfish or rude to my mate or others I meet daily?

Do I act with love towards to my mate or others daily?

Do I speak words of lies to my mate or others ?
When did I offer a gift to my mate or the needy last?

Do I pray for my mate or others regularly?

Am I angry with my mate without cause?

Am I patient with my mate or those I meet daily?

Whether you are married or not, meditate on this write-up for a glorious future relationship from today.

Understand that love is not the basis for marriage. Marriage is the basis for love. Being loved is the second-best thing in the world; loving someone is the best.

Use the above as a thermometer to take your Love temperature and always remember that a good marriage requires the determination to be married for good. Endure your partner if necessary! Since God is love and can never fail, you will never fail!

Forgive people who hurt you! 2022 is your year as you determine to walk in LOVE!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.

1. Thank God for your husband/wife/friends.
Release forgiveness to him/her if necessary.
2. Pray for your spouse or fiancé/fiancée for divine increase.
3. I paralyze any enemy of progress concerning my spouse, fiancé/ fiancée or friend. Call their names. above afresh! Amen.
4. Pray about today now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PROTECTION IS IN THE COVENANT

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 91;
JOB 1:8-10

SIR! You have probably read or heard about the word:“hedge” – Job 1: 8-10. This is the hedge of fire of protection and is still operating concerning every child of God.

As long as you do not leave the hedge yourself, heaven is committed to protecting you day and night in this year 2022 and beyond. Reject the fear of premature death, armed robbery or any other harm in this year 2022.

Walk by faith in the fact that there is a hedge around you. The Word says, “Through knowledge shall the just be delivered.” Proverbs 11:9. Sleep and wake up with the knowledge that there is a hedge around you. The easiest way to kill a fish is to take it out of the water!

If the enemy is planning to hurt you or your family, the first thing he will do is to take you out of the hedge or presence of God. You will die a natural/ spiritual death, once you are out of the hedge. As long as you stay under the hedge, no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Resist sin or whatever will break your hedge. Ecclesiastes says, “Whosoever breaketh the hedge a serpent will bite him.” (10:8b).

Proverbs 18: 10 says: “The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run into it and is safe.” As you go out today, realize that God Himself is faithful and cannot deny Himself. Set your love on God and He will set His hedge around you (Psalm 91:14).

Being holy, prayerful, giving to God and your fellow man are ways of setting your love on God. He will deliver you not once, not twice, but will deliver you always! Remember that: “The best way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost” – K Chesterton.

1. By the grace of God, I shall not cross over the hedge!
2. Any plan to draw me away from the hedge, receive frustration now, in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
3. Call the name of Jesus and proclaim your protection.
4. Pray as you are led today concerning any issue.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: MARK 16: 15-20; GENESIS 30:1

Yesterday, the Lord warned us concerning end-time satanic distractions from the gospel. Ezekiel was so clear on heaven’s resolve to demand the blood of lost souls from your hands.

There is a popular saying that, “Silence is consent” and another saying goes thus: “The only necessary impetus for evil to triumph over good, is for good men to sit down and do nothing.” I call it, “the conspiracy of silence.” A conspiracy is a secret plan against others. When you don’t warn churchgoers or unbelievers, you are secretly agreeing with satan to freely take them to hell.

Assuming nobody prayed for and warned you, would you have been saved? No! Physical birth rate is decreasing in major areas of the world. For example, there were 613,936 live births in England and Wales in 2020, a notable decrease of 4.1% from 2019.

The total fertility rate (TFR) reached a record low in 2020, decreasing to 1.58 children per woman. Fertility rates decreased across all age groups. But should our spiritual birth rates also decrease? No! According to the World Health Organization, there are about 153,400 deaths per day, or a little more than 100 per minute.

Do you know that Muslims are now evangelizing aggressively? They hold aggressive crusades and print Islamic tracts now! Some mosques even meet on SUNDAYS now! But for Christians, are we not just recycling the same people from one church to the other?

Is it not possible for someone to get a miracle and still go to hell? Ask Judas! In the end-time battle for souls, every onlooker is a traitor! Increased technology, prosperity/comfort should not quench the old fire of evangelism. You can even use technology! Whether you like it or not, silence is consent.

When last did someone get born again through you? Won’t you cry out like Rachel, “Give me children or else I die?” Why don’t you resume your early morning cry? Sponsor an open air crusade for your local church. One-on-one contact is still the best evangelism tactic!

Use it! The next person you meet today may need your Christ! Begin again! Begin today!

(Connect to the next ANOINTING SERVICE TOMORROW NIGHT 8PM. Don’t quit). TODAY IS DAY 7 Of MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYER SERVICE! TOMORROW SUNDAY 26TH is ONLINE ANOINTING SERVICE!

Theme: “LORD, MOVE ME FROM ‘SORRY’ TO ‘CONGRATULATIONS” (Come with your water, anointing oil and your business or office points of contact!) Connect via FACEBOOK : ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE : Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

1. Lord, wake up my heart from slumber again.
2. Repent from unplanned conspiracy of silence (Pray it well).
3. Lord, by Your grace, I will preach the gospel this week!
4. Pray about today as led now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: UNLIKE THE VIRUNGA GORILLAS

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JEREMIAH 29: 10 – 14

The Virunga Mountains are located in Central Africa at the intersection of Uganda, Rwanda and The Democratic Republic of Congo.

The mountains have volcanic slopes which are lush with tropical forests and diverse mammals, avian species (birds) and reptiles. It is estimated that there are 700 or so remaining Mountain Gorillas all over the world and half of them live in the Virunga Mountains.

National Park is home to about 200 of these gorillas. Unfortunately, this park is sandwiched between the 1994 Rwandan genocide and the brutal civil war in Congo, and it has become a battle ground for militia groups and the Congolese.

Furthermore, severe poverty in that region has pushed poachers (hunters) into the park to hunt for gorillas for meat and sale. The local people also generate income by cutting down trees to make charcoal thus wreaking havoc on the critical habitat. Although efforts have been made to conserve the endangered gorillas, in 2007, some of them were still lost.

All of these make the future and the survival of these gorillas an uncertainty. This is the very opposite of what every child of God using today’s devotional is. There is a sure and certain future for you AND IN THIS YEAR 2022 YOU WILL NOT BE STRANDED.

Though things may be rough/tough right now and they may not look exactly what you expect, there is an assurance about your tomorrow. God cares and your future is sure. He is the God with the 7 eyes and He sees the end from the beginning!

I call Him “Jehovah THE BULLDOZER” and He has moved into your future to bulldoze away any event/circumstance that will cause SHAME, DISGRACE or wipe you out at last! He says the very hairs of your head are all numbered (Luke 12:7). Do not worry about tomorrow because He has taken care of it.

As today’s scripture says, He thinks good thoughts towards you to bring you to an expected end. You have a colourful and bright future and you are certainly not like the endangered Virunga gorillas! Peace! TODAY

1. Millions died last night! Thank God for keeping you alive till today.
2. Oh God, disgrace every enemy of my future in Jesus name.
3. I command every plan of wicked powers to EXPIRE MY FUTURE; dry up in Jesus name.
4. I decree today: My future CANNOT be corrupted.I must get to my EXPECTED END in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 3 days).
5. Pray about today seriously as led now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHO IS YOUR HERO?

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 THESSALONIANS 3:18; HEBREWS 12: 1 - 5

Years ago, I wrote on this. I am led to write on it again! Welcome to today’s devotional! There was a mild drama at the naming ceremony of the fifth child of an influential Muslim leader in Ibadan Nigeria, when he named the baby after the then most wanted man on earth, the late Osama Bin Laden.

Guests at the ceremony expressed surprise and shock when the name of the child was mentioned. Initially they thought he was joking, but to their surprise, he brought out souvenirs and stickers with the name already printed on them. Afraid of being labeled, “terrorist”, most of the guests immediately left the party. The father of the child said that Bin Laden was his hero!

He said the late Bin Laden had stood for fairness and he decided to name his child after him. I sincerely pray that we would not start seeing airplanes being used as bombs in Africa! Recently, another man said his hero was a notable kidnapper in my Wow!

Oh! The heart of man! However, the crucial questions as you go through life are: Who is your hero? Who are the people you love and hope to copy if necessary? Hebrews 12:2a (Amplified Bible): “Looking away from all that will distract to Jesus, who is the leader and the source of our faith (giving the first incentive for our belief) and is also it’s finisher (bringing it to maturity and perfection).”

Wow! Jesus said, “Follow me and I will make you…”(Mark. 1:17). Romans 8:29 declares that: “For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son.” God wants you to make Jesus your hero! Not even your pastor should be your hero because he is human and can fail!

As you follow Jesus, may someone desire to make you his or her hero! You must constantly ask yourself these questions: “Who am I around?” “What are they doing for me?” “What have they got me reading?” “What have they got me saying?” “Where do they have me going?” “What do they have me thinking?”

And most importantly, “What do they have me becoming?” Then ask yourself this question: “Is that okay?” As 2022 progresses, determine that your life will not BRING SHAME TO THE LORD! Determine to be the “JESUS” others can see daily on earth. I prophesy: Your life, family and ministry will end with a DIVINE SURPRISE song in Jesus name! Amen and amen! REMEMBER, THIS IS THE MONTH OF MERCY!

PRAYER POINTS:Take Song 1: My hope is built….

1. Lord, help me to follow You farther more than ever!
2. I decree: My life will NOT bring shame to the LORD this year!
3. Dear Lord, make me a hero to my generation and Lord, transform me till Your image is perfected in me (Pray it 21 times today).
4. Lord, shake away from my life and ministry every wrong human influence (Pray it well).
5. Pray about your life generally as you are led now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LESSONS FROM MR BLASS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GALATIANS 2: 18 - 21; NUMBERS 32: 20 - 23

A man was trailed and he kept on escaping until he was caught up with death when he least expected it. In 1968 in Canada, two gunmen entered a bar where Richard Blass, a gangster, was and shot him several times.

Richard was able to escape unscathed.Two weeks later, he was tracked in a Montreal suburb. The motel was set on fire and three people died, but Richard Blass escaped again. In October that year, Richard Blass was injured by shots to the head and back after being ambushed inside a garage.

He was still able to escape driving through the garage door. Blass was hospitalized for his wounds. Then in the next year, January 1969, a bungled bank robbery and a shot cop, put Blass in jail.

Within the first year of serving four consecutive terms of ten years in jail, Blass managed to escape. He was caught, thrown back into jail, and escaped a second time. With a spurt of freedom and blood in his eyes, he set out and killed two people.

Everyone else in the bar was locked in and the place set on fire. He escaped again! Three days later, Blass’ death finally came when he was shot 23 times. During his life, Blass was given the nickname, “The Cat” because of his luck in evading death. But eventually, his D-day came and the man died!

What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that: NEVER JOKE WITH THE MERCY OF GOD! Don’t continue to live in sin so that grace may bound! Oh, hear this as my (our) “3 FRIENDS” swoop on me with holy fire: THE WARNINGS AND MERCY OF GOD ARE NOT FOREVER! The Lord says, STOP IT NOW or TEARS will be your name!

I see about a thousand ODM users who are living in various sins but there is a fierce warning today because I also see 25 CHRONIC SICKNESSES and 84 COFFINS due to stubborness and refusal to repent. I am led to repeat: THE WARNINGS AND MERCY OF GOD ARE NOT FOREVER!

When there is a delay of mercy and judgment, never take God for granted (Ecclesiastes 8:11-13). Never say in your heart, “I shall not be moved.” Never say: “I shall not be caught or judged.” Yes, you are not paying tithes but getting “blessed.” You live in malice and bitterness yet all seems to be well.

You may be fornicating or swimming in adultery but your hands seem to prosper or you may be living a life of disobedience and secret sin, even as the waters around you seem very calm for now, but hear this: When God shows you favour, time and time again, it is for you to learn righteousness and beware (Isaiah 26:10).

1. Lord, I repent from every secret sin today (mention them now).
2. In this year 2022, I shall not frustrate the grace of God. I shall not take His MERCY for granted.
3. Sin shall not be my TOLLGATE/BLOCKER this year!
4. Pray seriously about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: ANOTHER MAN’S MISTAKE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 6: 1- 5;
JOB 4: 5 - 8

ANOTHER MAN’S MISTAKE! In late 1982, 22-year-old Bruce Blackman had just quit his job as a part-time staff and was undergoing some studies. However, his room mate started noticing his strange behavior. Blackman said he was receiving some funny revelations, and he was convinced that the world was coming to an end. In the early morning hours of January 18, 1983, Blackman went to his parents’ house in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia. Once there, he shot his parents, his 16- year-old brother, his 25 and 28-year-old sisters and his brother-inlaw. His elder sisters didn’t live in the home but he called them there to “discuss” some problems. It was a gory massacre! Bruce Blackman was arrested and eventually found guilty by reason of insanity. He was released from a psychiatric hospital in 1995. In this year 2022, TEST EVERY SPIRIT! Do nothing without confirming that it is the voice of God. The WITCH OF ENDOR spirit has attacked many believers! NEVER OBEY A VOICE YOU HAVE NOT CONFIRMED! Oh, millions are suffering demonic attacks through strange voices! Some have broken their marriages or even started ministries without DIVINE DIRECTION. They heard strange voices! Listen: Satan will cause you to hear strange voices this year because HE WANTS YOU TO MAKE IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKES! Oh! Never die a foolish death or be a victim of ANOTHER PERSON’S ERROR! Indeed, the wicked plows iniquity and sows wickedness (Job 4:cool.

Just imagine this: After killing many souls and probably sending them to HELL, he was released from hospital as a free man on the ground of insanity! I decree that you will not be a victim to be wasted in Jesus name! I decree again: The death THROUGH THE MISTAKE OF OTHERS will pass over you! Yes! A doctor’s mistake, a car driver or plane pilot’s error or mistake can become the FORCED beginning of eternity for many souls. Pray against it in this 2nd quarter of 2022. The financial error of one man can destroy a nation! The error of pastors can affect a big ministry and the souls of many!

The error of your spouse can affect your joy and happiness just like the error in choosing a wrong fiance or fiancee can determine your marital destiny. Parental mistakes can cut short the destiny of children. Likewise, ignorance or mistakes of political leaders can become the sorrow river of millions. Refuse to be a victim of another man’s mistake! Pray now! (Give out the next ODM Edition).

1. Lord, deliver me from the mistakes of others this year.
2. Lord, lead me from the wrong place and wrong people this year in Jesus name.
3. I cancel the irreversible mistakes of 2022. Satan, you are a liar.
Lord, deliver me! Pray in Tongues seriously now

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I ARREST EVERY SATANIC MAD ASSAULT

BASIC SCRIPTURES: DANIEL 12: 8 – 10; GENESIS 6: 5 – 7

41-year-old James Ruppert was unmarried, unemployed, and wrecked by alcoholism. In contrast, his brother Leonard worked at General Motors and was happily married. He had eight children altogether. On Easter Sunday 1975, James’ mother, Charity Ruppert, was having an Easter Egg hunt for her grandchildren at her home in Hamilton, Ohio. James was drunk and got out of bed at 4:00pm in the afternoon. He armed himself with three handguns and a rifle and went into the kitchen where his mother, sister-inlaw Alma, and Leonard were preparing dinner. Once in the kitchen, James shot Leonard before turning the gun on Alma and his mother. He then went through the house and shot each of his nieces and nephews, who ranged in age from 4-17.

He waited for three hours before phoning the police and surrendered peacefully. He was found guilty of the murders of his brother and mother and was given two consecutive life sentences. This edition of ODM has been exposing the WICKEDNESS OF THE WICKED! The Holy GHOST wants you to understand why God REPENTED that HE MADE MAN(Genesis 6: 5-7). Daniel 12: 10 says: “Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.” So wickedness and people doing wicked things against you shall INCREASE in these end times! That is why you must GUARD YOUR HEART AGAINST WRATH, UNFORGIVENESS and BITTERNESS! Arise today and arrest every act of madness coming from the kingdom of darkness. We shall close the tent of wickedness(Psalm 84:10). We shall drag the wicked one in his wickedness (Proverbs 14:32).

Yes, every burning wickedness shall be quenched (Isaiah 9:18). But keep your GARMENT WHITE! No wickedness shall PREVAIL AGAINST YOU if your hands are clean. Don’t forget Proverbs 16: 7 – “When a man’s ways please the LORD, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.” LET YOUR WAYS AND LIFESTYLE please THE LORD as you go out daily in 2022 and even your enemies shall SURRENDER BY FORCE! Pray seriously now. (Give out the next ODM Edition). Today is our wedding anniversary. Pray for my wife and I.

1. Pray on today’s word as it has ministered to you.
2. I decree that as I go out today, the WICKEDNESS of THE
WICKED shall PASS OVER my address (Pray it seriously).
3. Lord, in the 2nd half of 2022, arise and preserve Your people!
4. Let the secret plan of EVIL EXPIRE BY FORCE in Jesus name.
5. Pray seriously about today now. RETURN TO SENDER any plan to stop your laughter (Pray it well).
6. Pray for my family and married couples today. Pray for the unmarried too.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Our Daily Manna for July 2, 2021

TOPIC: THE BEST COLLATERAL

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PROVERBS 28: 14 - 20; PROVERBS 12: 27

In the economic/business world, before any loan is given, a collateral is usually demanded. Collateral is a property or anything offered by somebody as a guarantee that they will pay back a loan. If a loan is not paid, the collateral could be mortgaged and forfeited by the borrower. Some collateral value are worth millions of dollars. But today’s scripture, Vs. 1, says; “A good name is more to be desired than riches”. That means, a good name is the best and most expensive collateral you can ever have in this world.

Preserve it in your office, community, and church. Proverbs 19:1 says, “Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity than he that is perverse (desire to behave in a way which is wrong)”.

A good name will outlive you to your children’s children. Few people ever name their children Judas, Jezebel or Delilah, etc. But we have Paul, Silas, Christopher (Chris), Deborah, Moses, and Esther as common names. Don’t do anything that will destroy your integrity, or name in life/ministry. Always ask yourself: “What effect will this action have on my name?” before doing anything. No wonder, Marcins Tullus Cicero declared: “The thing which is the most outstanding and the most desirable to all health and good and well off persons is a peaceful life with honour.” Don’t ever forget that a good name is better that riches and the best collateral is your integrity (a good name). Do anything to preserve it as you go out today and daily!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song
Tis so sweet to trust…

1. Ask God to help you to keep a good name.
2. O Lord, scatter any trap of the wicked to destroy my name; I return them to sender in Jesus name.
3. Use the Prophetic Declaration, Business page, and page for pastors/ministers section of this booklet today and always.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Our Daily Manna for JULY 1, 2021

TOPIC: THEY ALL SHOUTED: “GOD FORBID

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 THESSALONIANS 5: 11; 1 CORINTHIANS 7: 29-31

Welcome to the second half of the year! I remember saying this years ago: “We often miss opportunity because it’s dressed in overalls and looks like work.” Then I concluded that inspiration is a guest that does not willingly visit the lazy. This is how men and women become poor and drift into lack. Even if you are RETIRED, remember you must REFIRE because you are not TIRED. To kill DEMOTION, “put all excuses aside and remember this: “YOU are capable” (Zig Ziglar). Some years ago, someone jokingly sent me a write-up on the quickest formula to be poor: 1. Complain about everything. 2. Pass over opportunities repeatedly and consistently thinking all are scams. 3. Remain at one spot and resist change. 4. Criticize and look down on risk takers. 5. Ignore emerging technologies and breakthroughs. If you can practice these five things seriously, you will seriously and ‘successfully’ become an “award-winning” poor/ broke person! No wonder Steven Grayhm noted: “Excuses are the tools with which persons with no purpose in view, build for themselves great monuments of nothing.” Wow! MONUMENTS OF NOTHING! God forbid! Indeed, laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes him. Catch this: “A life of leisure and a life of laziness are two things. There will be sleeping enough in the grave” (Benjamin Franklin). Close with this scripture: Prov. 10:4 – “He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.” God forbid! Hear Thomas Taylor: “Too many young people itch for what they want without scratching for it.” Use today’s devotional to scratch for the things you desire! Start preparing for the upcoming WORLDWIDE 14-day fasting programme (Starts July 10th-July 23rd)! Even if you are retired, find something to do. I see you living long to eat the fruit of your labour in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS: Song Higher ground…

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, RAIN on me the GRACE TO BE FRUITFUL AND DILIGENT. INSPIRE ME with new ideas for new levels in Jesus name.
3. Every arrow of discouragement and LAZINESS; RETURN TO SENDER today in Jesus name (Pray it for 48 hours – 2 days). Pray in Tongues.
4. Pray about today and this Month seriously now.

So sorry for the late post

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PAY THE PRICE: “KOSOFE”

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 TIMOTHY 4:1 - 8; HEBREWS: 12:1 - 3

Few New years ago, there was a popular TV daily advert by one of the leading soft drink manufacturers! It said: “life goes on at the right price.” That was the anchor of their massive daily propaganda and it produced results. And truly, life that is good and worthy, goes on at the right price.

Many want a crown without a cross or roses without thorns or the glory without the story of waiting in pain. Jesus paid for our lives (our souls) at the right price (His own life and death).

It’s better in anything you do, to cry now and cruise later, to pay now (hard work, prayers, fasting, daily Bible studies and devotion, tears, sleepless nights, vigil prayers, giving, forgiving, e.t.c.) and play ater. There is nothing like success without a sacrifice, gain without a pain. I once lived in a local council area of Lagos, Nigeria called “KOSOFE” – meaning, “Nothing is free.” Listen: If you succeed without paying the price, it means somebody has paid it before you, but nothing good is free. Success in life, family, academics, ministry, or business, entails paying the price: sometimes, in years of toiling, praying, fasting and waiting. But at the end your price, your labour shall not be in vain. Our Daily Manna ODM 03 July 2022

Life and success goes on truly at the right price. Are you prepared to pay the price? Jesus did! Paul did (2 Timothy 4:7-cool! Esther did! When will you pay yours? Why are you so depressed and murmuring? Jerome Johnson once said, “What is written without effort is read without pleasure.” Oh! I can write volumes of books on that! Sometimes, for the past 25 years, I had to write this devotional even when I was in distress or pain of caring for others! At the initial stages of this devotional, there were times I wrote in bushes and even on the floor because I could not afford a hotel when my home was crowded/noisy! Pay the price and I hope to see you at the top by His GRACE because the principle of life is: “KOŠOFE.” Amen and amen!

(ODM is the best gift item for every event! Give it out and use it regularly)! Help someone to do the upcoming annual 14-day fasting programme (Sunday July 10th to Saturday 23rd 2022).

PRAYER POINTS Take any song of worship as led.

1. Pray on today’s devotional as it has touched you!
2. LORD, give me the grace to pay the necessary price (praying, fasting, meditating on the Word, waiting on You, hard work, forgiveness, holiness, e.t.c) Pray about today seriously now! my breakthrough.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE CASTRO AND “OTHERS” QUESTION!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ACTS 9: 36 - 42

Generations gathered for parties in the streets as some saw ‘the beginning of a new Cuba,’ when Fidel Castro died! At midnight on the day he died, they began to pour out on the streets of Little Havana, generations of Cuban-Americans bashing metal pots, blasting car horns and waving Cuban and American flags throughout the night as they celebrated the death of the man they knew as el monstruo the monster. By daybreak, the mood of jubilation remained all along Calle Ocho and elsewhere in Miami, home to almost a million Cubans. “This day, for me, is the most beautiful day of my life, the most happy day,” said Felix Puentes, a Little Havana resident who spent six years as a political prisoner in Cuba before finally escaping to the United States more than a decade ago.

Similarly, Osama Bin Laden’s death was welcomed throughout most of the world as a befitting end to a figure who had inspired mass bloodshed, and a positive and significant turning point in the fight against al- Qaeda and related groups. These celebrations were ugly but perhaps human! Every June 8th marks the anniversary of the death of the late Nigerian tyrant, General Sani Abacha. He passed away secretly and unsung. Reaction to his ignoble death by Nigerians, whom he had traumatized, was against the expression that you don’t speak evil of the dead.

And so the Holy Ghost is dropping a reminder question: “What will be your legacy to the world? What will you be remembered for: the problems you created, or the ones you helped to solve?” On that second anniversary of Abacha’s death, I heard someone say; “Only God knows the kind of punishment he is receiving in hell. Walahi, the man punish me well well for nothing” (Pidgin English). Compare that to Sister Dorcas Tabitha in today’s scripture. Even in death, her testimony was full of good works and deeds. There are people remembered in churches, marriages, businesses, nations, and relationships, etc, for the problems they solved. Others for the problems they created. What will you be remembered for?

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll is called….

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Repent from any negative character in your life.
3. Ask for the grace to DO GOOD and be a “DORCAS” regularly! Pray about today.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CHANGE YOUR WEAPONS! RUSSIA DID!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 17: 14 - 21

At a stage of the Ukraine-Russia war, Russia launched hypersonic missiles against Ukraine. This is the first time ever that such missiles are used in combat anywhere in the world. Hypersonic missiles travel five times the speed of sound and after launch, they fly into space, but then come down and fly on a flight path similar to an airplane. According to experts, hypersonic missiles low trajectory and their high-speed and maneuverability make them difficult to detect by defense satellites and radars!

But what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s Word is, as you run your race through planet and as earth you WAR AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES and POWERS, you must CHANGE YOUR WEAPONS from time to time! Your weapons include, VIGILS (Night prayers), Daily quiet time with God using your ODM AND BIBLE, holiness (to avoid being accused by satan), forgiveness, patience, weekly or monthly personal fasting and prayers, tithing, giving, etc. Russia had to change their weapons to a NEVER-USED-BEFORE hypersonic missile when, at a stage, the war was probably turning against them! ODM does not support the war, but learn from it! STOP BEING LAZY AND USING ONE WEAPON IN THE WARFRONT! You can change from PRAISE/WORSHIP, to giving, or just holy living, working for God, forgiving people, to very serious PRAYERS AND FASTING WHEN THE WAR IS BECOMING LONG or when VICTORY BECOMES UNCERTAIN (today’s scripture Vs. 21)!

This is what we are doing in the upcoming 14-day WORLDWIDE prayers and fasting (From July 10th to July 23rd) programme!

Don’t miss the last-day LAGOS WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE at the Manna Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos, 9am on Saturday July 23rd. I shall lay hands on everyone present as I am commanded!

You will taste victory again! Reproach will see you and surrender! Also, sow your FASTING SEED FAITH as led. This is your season! Prepare for ODM WORLDWIDE 14-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME (July 10th-23rd, 2022) again! THEME: “OH FINGER OF GOD; ARISE FOR ME!” TURN TO PAGE 108 of “War Against Haman -17” booklet and pray: Prayers before any fasting programme.

2. LORD, I determine to change my weapons to the DIVINE HYPERSONIC MISSILES OF PRAYER AND FASTING! Satan is in trouble!
3. Lord, help me to start and finish the upcoming 14-day fasting programme. I am not a QUITTER! I shall testify because delay – is not denial.
4. Help me to pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 17” prayers and the Psalms that will be sent after sowing my seed of Faith.
5. Pray about today and any other issue(s) as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: BEST RESTAURANTS; THE END-TIME BATTLE FOR YOUR SOUL!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 TIMOTHY 3:1 - 7

The best restaurant in the world is called NOMA and is in The Copenhagen, DENMARK. The 2nd is GERANIUM, also in Copenhagen, DENMARK. The 3rd is Asador Etxebarri in Atxondo, Spain. The 4th is called CENTRAL in LIMA, PERU. The Cosme in New York City is considered to be the best in the USA, while the CLOVE CLUB restaurant is considered to be the best in London. The WOLFGAT in Paternoster, South Africa is considered to be the best in Africa. Wow!

The names are captivating as they come and they keep coming on and on. Has it ever occurred to you however, that these, as necessary and needed as they seem, are all efforts at feeding the outward physical man? Sit and ponder over the countless, personal prayer and fasting programmes that they have broken if any! Eternity will tell! As the music of the end-time hums, you must realize that there is a deadly battle to dull and seize your soul. FOOD and DRINKS ARE NECESSARY, but why feed the outward man only, at the expense of your spirit man?

Watch daily over your soul (your spirit). BETTER RESTAURANTS ARE BEING BUILT DAILY WORLDWIDE, but how many believers are BUILDING BETTER PRAYER ALTARS? Oh! The outward man is vanity! It is dust and to dust it must bow. But your spirit man is divine/ eternal! So, resist the end-time battle to steal your inner power and piety (godliness and holiness), through physical food. In this 2nd half of 2022/beyond, discipline your body and take regular times off to fast, pray and meditate on the Word of God. As you feed the physical man, give greater attention to the spiritual man! The end time counterfeit type of the Christian faith is described in 2 Timothy 3:5: “Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof.” That’s not your portion! Reject religion without power! That is why you must NEVER miss the upcoming 14-day WORLDWIDE FAST (July 10th- July 23rd). Get your “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-17” booklet; it contains the 14-day prayer plan! Keep your end-time fire by force! Pay the price! Enjoy life, but anticipate heaven!

1. Lord, help me to stay with the Word and in Your presence always in Jesus name.
2. You gates of hell; you cannot steal my grace, glory through physical food in Jesus name.
3 Holy Ghost, empower me to wait on God through the upcoming 14-day prayer and fasting program in Jesus name.
4. My spirit man must be in charge. My spirit man must be fed in Jesus name (Pray it very well).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2022
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 SAMUEL15:10 - 28

A friend went for a job interview; 32 of them out of 34 failed at The director of the company addressed them and told them that they would be employing anyone who scored 100% in the short test they were to take. Anything less than 100% meant instant failure! They were served the question papers and told that they had only 1 minute to answer 10 questions in all. After 1 minute, their scripts were collected and marked within 3 minutes!

When the HR Manager collected their scripts, he went through all in a jiffy and announced the results. And he separated only 2 scripts as he went through them. Only those 2 had passed. And while they were wondering how fast their 34 scripts were marked and results announced within 3 minutes, the Manager shocked them by announcing that there was an instruction at the top of the question that said – “Answer only number 8.” Question 8 was: “WHAT IS YOUR MOTHER’S MAIDEN NAME?” So simple but they did not see it! The two people were congratulated but the Holy Ghost wants you to know that many people are suffering today because they ignored SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS as in the case of Saul! In life and ministry, always read/follow simple instructions. Finishing a task is not as important as doing it as you were/are told to.

Before searching for higher revelations from the WORD OF GOD, obey the simple daily instructions of the Word. God will not speak greater things to you if you have not obeyed the last instruction He gave you. Ask Saul!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Higher ground…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, help me to obey You in small things while I await a GREATER WORD from You.
3. The portion of SAUL will not be my portion in Jesus name.
4. I shall not miss my throne because of PARTIAL OBEDIENCE of instructions.
5. I scatter satanic agents that will turn me into disobedience in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
6. Pray about today and any other issue(s) as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CONNECTION SEED! GOT MARRIED!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CHRONICLES 20:14 -23

Share this with me: “Greetings Dr Chris!

I would like to thank God! Last year, I planted a seed for ODM Children Mountain and received prayer points. One of the prayer points was that a surprising marital connection shall locate me. I would like to thank God that indeed my husband found me in November 2021 and our wedding (Lobola-DOWRY) took place on the 5th of March 2022. I thank God for Dr Chris’ life and for allowing God to use you as His vessel of honour. 2 Chronicles 20:20(b) paraphrased, says, “Have faith in the Lord your God and you will be safe. Have faith in His prophets and all will go well for you”. All glory and honour unto our Lord God in Jesus name. Greetings, Dr Chris! From Selala Victoria (selalav@gmail.com), South Africa.” Indeed, every ministry has their God-given assignment!

One of the assignments of this vision – ODM- is sending prayers (Psalms) for seeds sown. Initially I was “angry with God” because IT WAS HECTIC. I asked Him: “WHY CAN’T PEOPLE SOW AND RECEIVE BY FAITH?” He told me: “SEND THEM PRAYER POINTS and LEAVE THE MANIFESTATION TO ME.” I said to HIM, “But Papa, other people (ministries/churches) don’t do it!” He just replied: “YOU ARE NOT OTHER PEOPLE!”

So, we do it based on divine instruction and you must believe it based on 2 Chronicles 20:20 which she mentioned in her testimony! We apologize if you did not receive your prayers in the past. It could be due to network issues. The best/unfailing source of getting your Psalm is via our e-mail: orderodm@gmail.com. In this upcoming fasting programme, pray the daily prayers in “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-17” as directed in page 108 and sow your FASTING SEED. Then don’t miss the last-day LAGOS WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE at the Manna Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos, 9am on Saturday July 23rd. I shall lay hands on everyone present as I am commanded! Whether satan likes it or not, you will testify in Jesus name. Pray seriously now.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Tis so sweet to trust…

2. Pray for the testifier! Pray for all seeking fruit of the womb or marital connections! Decree that as you believe in the LORD your God and obey His prophets, YOU WILL NEVER END IN SHAME. 3. Pray for everyone who will sow in this fasting programme! Loose manifestations!
4. 2 Chron. 20: 20b – Lord, establish me and open Your ears to the PRAYER POINTS I WILL BE SENT AS I SOW in this 14- day fasting programme.
5. What are your expectations? Mention them now and give Him praise!
6. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Buhari Should Retire" - Cardinal Onaiyekan / Were Kangaroos On Noahs Ark? / How Did We End Up With So Many Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 220
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.