Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Our Daily Manna For 2022 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For 2022 (15073 Views)

Our Daily Manna For 2023 / Our Daily Manna For 2021 / Our Daily Manna For Jan. 9 : Topic - Men/women Shall Dance With Me This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:40am On May 06, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GOSPEL IN SPACE: THE DEADLY DISTRACTION!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EZEKIEL 3:17 -21

Do you know that some Vatican priests are beginning to send the New Testament into space as an encoded message? It was done many years ago, but started again recently! They argue that the earth’s inhabitants are not the only creatures of God in the universe.

They believe that the universe is simply far too large for humans to be alone and that God also created extra terrestrial souls which must be reached with the gospel. l am sure you are as shocked as I am! “Anger” is the least word that best describes my feelings and thinking right now as I write this piece. The devil is doing all he can to distract the gospel from reaching out to the corners of the earth before the coming of Jesus.

What will make a serious and sane man to go and begin evangelism in space when many villages and major cities on this earth have not heard or UNDERSTOOD the gospel? Why start a church in space or on the moon? Consider the billions of cash to be spent on space gospel programmes, when our church members and communities on earth are hungry!

Refuse to be distracted from your No. 1 job on earth: preaching the gospel! Your job, business, marriage, 21 children, or personal problems must not distract your focus from the harvest. It is ripe! Is every member of your family saved? Are all your friends saved? If yes, then look for a stranger! Will you go to heaven alone.

Preach in your neighbour’s office, buses, planes, trains or prisons. Invite someone to church weekly. Today’s scripture Vs. 21 says: “…because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thyself.” “Preaching secures your salvation, your deliverance and it accelerates your breakthrough.” Talk to God about the lost – then talk to the lost about God! Begin today!

ODM ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY IS JUNE 2022 The month of June is the ODM ANNUAL month of MERCY! It is a Month dedicated to do Charity work and to show Practical Love! This should be done throughout the month wherever you are! It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people’s homes, etc.

Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA ACCT NO. 1021784230. ACCT NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or any account on page 29 of this booklet to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll is called…

1. Deliver me O Lord, from the blood of my friends, family or neighbours. Fire me afresh, O Lord (Pray it very Well!).
2. Loose the salvation of souls today. Call names if you can. Blood of Jesus, show Your sufficiency in my life.
3. I refuse to be distracted by problems. Lord, use me and fight my battles for me (Pray it very Well!).
4. Declare several times: “Whether the devil likes it or not, I must preach the gospel. I am a firebrand and a battleaxe in God’s hands.” Pray about today now!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:09am On May 07, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: USE THE PALACE LANGUAGE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 19: 1-14
MATTHEW 5:22

Many in North America (USA) worry that they are in a losing battle to preserve civility (politeness, courtesy or respect). The use of profane words – words which are full of abuses and curses is so much on the increase that many young people do not think it is wrong and most adults do not seem to notice it or even care.
Professor Timothy Jay of John Hopkins University Civility Project, reports that children begin using abusive words as early as age 1, when they gain the ability to absorb words they hear from their parents and on television. Worldwide, it has been noticed that the use of profane and indecent language/words has increased more than 500%.

I do hope this bug — cursing and use of abusive words especially when provoked, has not bitten you! In this second quarter of 2022, always remember that you’re in the world, but you are not of this world. Sharp words can dull respect! Stop abusing your children, staff, clients or even your spouse. Profanity includes speaking evil of people in their absence.
This is gossip! If you cannot praise someone when he/she is not there, then don’t speak about him or her at all. Note also that the ability to lie is a liability ! Yes!

The ability to lie is a liability ! In Matthew 5:22, Jesus said: “Whosoever shall say to his brother, you cursed fool (You empty-headed idiot!), shall be liable to and unable to escape the hell (Gehenna) of fire”- (Amplified Bible). Colossians 4:6 says: “Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt…” Listen: The children of the kingdom must use the language of the palace! Being polite can open doors of favour that fasting/prayers cannot do. As we close, always remember again that: The children of the kingdom must use the language of the palace! Peace!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My hope is built…

1. Thousands died last night! Thank God for LIFE!
2. Repent from past failures in the area of speaking in anger!
3. Ask God for the grace to control your choice of words. (Decide to speak only positive words).
4. Ask God for the grace to speak as a child of the palace – The Kingdom of God.
5. Sanctify my tongue O Lord. Pray Psalm 19:14 now.
6. Every power in the air, on the earth or sea, blocking the angel of my blessings, die in Jesus name (Pray it seriously 7 times today).
7. Pray about today and for your HELPERS today.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:16am On May 08, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HIS CONSCIENCE FAILED HIM: AVOID THIS TOLLGATE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1TIMOTHY 1: 1 - 9

Years ago, I wrote about a little boy who refused to eat the vegetables his mother served him for dinner. She insisted but he resisted the more. She even reminded him that God did not like it when little boys did not obey their mothers. Nothing worked, so she sent him to his room.

During the evening, a storm arose; she wondered how her son might be doing in his room and peeped in. He was looking out of the window and muttering some words. A smile lit up on her face when she heard him say, “My, My! God You have made quite a fuss over a few vegetables!” Oh yes, the little boy felt condemned at the sight and sound of ordinary thunder which he interpreted as the anger of God. That’s the power of the human conscience! Sounds funny, but the emphasis today in our devotional is the importance of a clear conscience, as you journey on this planet in the midst of “thorns” and wicked enemies.

A clear conscience is fearless but it is a scarce virtue in the lives of many end-time believers. 1 Timothy 1:5 is a summary of ingredients for a heaven-bound soul: 1. A clear conscience will create boldness at the throne of grace. 2. Satanic accusations cannot stand in the face of a clear conscience. Many believers have lost that first love that carried a tender conscience. They sin and joke! When you are not living in sin, then no matter what is happening, you can stand and declare that you know that your Redeemer liveth and He will make a way at last! Avoid sin as you avoid AIDS/HIV or CORONAVIRUS. Tolerating sin gradually deadens your conscience. Do a check of your finances, your family, your relationships,or your prayer/Bible study life.

Repent from any disobedience/iniquity, maintain a sensitive, tender and a sin-sensitive conscience and never forget: Your Christianity isn’t worth much if it doesn’t change your character! I prophesy: In this year 2022 and beyond, SIN will not be the TOLLGATE to your 2022 DIVINE SURPRISE testimonies in Jesus name! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. Thousands died last night! Thank God for LIFE!
2. Lord, purge my conscience from dead works by the Blood of Jesus (Pray it very well and repent). HIS CONSCIENCE FAILED HIM: AVOID THIS TOLLGATE!
3. Repent from whatever you know can be a satanic TOLLGATE against your prayer points this year (Pray it very well).
4. I resist every satanic accusation by the BLOOD of Jesus NOW!
5. In 2022, I shall testify in Jesus name. Job was bold in his trials. I refuse to be an accused in Jesus name (Pray it well).
6. Pray about today.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On May 09, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I REJECT SUFFERING IN THE MIDST OF SURPLUS

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 24: 1-2;
PSALM 49: 12-20;

Welcome to today’s blessed time with the Word of grace laced with DIVINE SURPRISE OIL! Oh, pardon my November 10 memories every year concerning the death of Ken Saro-Wiwa and indeed the death of anybody (including the pro-government souls) in the OGONI SAGA! As a Pharmacist-turned
prophetic writer, I am probably intertwined emotionally to the writer in KEN! Ken Saro-Wiwa like Martin Luther King Jnr. wasn’t an artist, or an activist. He was both, and that persona fed each other – both were able to lead the resistance to the crimes being committed against their people because they understood how words and images worked to capture the imagination and inspire action.

They were parts of the whole; indeed I wonder if Ken could have become the activist that he did if he hadn’t first given form to the injustice he saw around him on ground. A few days before he was killed, he wrote a short story in which the narrator languished in prison after being tortured. A ghost, dressed in Nigerian Army uniform, appeared in front of him. It was here, it explained, it was sent ‘to finish’ him.The narrator appeared unafraid.

The ghost, curious, holds off shooting him for a moment and asked how he could be so undaunted in the face of certain death. The NARRATOR SAID: “I have what is greater than your weapon; I will not cease my mental fight, nor shall my pen sleep in my hand, till they have built a new Ogoni in Niger delta’s wealthy land.”

With that, he drew out his pen, and the ghost perishes. Wow! The suffering in the NIGER DELTA reminds me of SUFFERING IN THE MIDST OF SURPLUS! Reject that this year! The NIGER DELTA region has provided the Nigeria nation with a total revenue estimated at over 120 billion Naira.

How can you live by the riverside, but wash your hands with spittle?

How can a community produce oil that is used to develop other communities? How can you sow only for others to reap? That’s how the lives of many believers are! In the midst of kingdom surplus, they are in abject poverty and in a sorry state. In the midst of divine health, many are sick and bearing all sorts of diseases! Is there no balm (medicine) in Gilead again?

In the midst of divine health, many are sick and bearing all sorts of diseases! Is there no balm (medicine) in Gilead again? In the midst of divine security, many are still hit by enemy bullets from covens of darkness!

Did He not say, “…all things are yours?” (1 Cor. 3:21). Let a holy anger rise within you for a change by force! Refuse to suffer in the midst of kingdom surplus! – (Psalm 50:10).

Note Psalm 49:20: “Man that is in honour; and understandeth not, is like the beast that perish.” Don’t demote yourself: you are not a beast! God wants to take you from zero to surplus! Take it now even as you pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINT: Take Song 2: Blessed assurance…

1. All my hidden and buried blessings/glory, resurrect and show forth in Jesus name!
2. I refuse to suffer in the midst of surplus! I refuse to preach without experience (Pray it seriously for 3 days)!
3. Pray about today now.

We shall be using the, “MORNING FIRE with BISHOP CHRIS ” prayer sessions this WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY to do serious HEAD DELIVERANCE PRAYERS (6.30am- 7am Nigeria time)! Connect via FACEBOOK : OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE; YOUTUBE : MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 10:13am On May 10, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE 26TH ANNIVERSARY STORY! ALSO, REMEMBER THE NAZARENE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HEBREWS 9: 8-28

Last November 10th, 2021, marked the 26th anniversary of the death of Ken Saro-Wiwa, a playwright, environmental activist and Ogoni leader who was executed by the Nigerian government.

Mr Saro-Wiwa and eight other Ogoni leaders were tried by a secret military tribunal and executed by hanging on November 10, 1995, a tragic end to their non-violent campaign against the Royal Dutch Shell Company and the Nigerian government over the economic injustice and the pollution of Ogoniland (THE NIGER DELTA area) that arose from oil exploitation.

I am reminded and pressed to re-write his famous last speech just as he was being hanged. Yea, those words cling to me always like the heavy downpour of an AUTUMN RAIN. Witnesses at the secret killing and hanging said that, of the Ogonis hanged, Ken could not be hanged initially, as all efforts by the hangman failed.

But as he watched his co-crusaders and kinsmen being hanged one after the other, he made the following statement, “Are these not the people I could have lived with that are being killed? What is the essence of my continuous existence? My God and the spirit of Ogoni land, if by my death, my people can be free, please God, take my soul. The struggle continues.”

And with that, he bowed his head and only then could the hangman’s machine function. Yes, there is power in the tongue and often, the blood of martyrs waters the tree of liberty. If Ken Saro Wiwa’s death was to free the Niger Delta people, then hear what God’s Word says about the death of the innocent Nazarene – JESUS OF NAZARETH.

Hebrews 9:15 says: “He is the mediator of the New Testament that by means of (His) death, they which are called, might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.”

The word ‘mediator’, means NEGOTIATOR (Amplified Bible). So the Blood/death of Jesus has negotiated a new agreement between God and man. Enjoy it! Reject any satanic sickness, poverty, sin, confusion, self-pity or depression! It is not in your new agreement with heaven.

Get your self-confidence back! Life is not how much you have learnt, but how much you have lived with what you have learnt. Remember the NAZARENE! Don’t allow heaven to regret that HE (Jesus) died in vain. Arise in anger and enjoy your freedom today! Begin laughing at the devil now!

1. Thank God for the death of Jesus! Whether the devil likes it or not, my freedom is guaranteed – (Declare it very well).
2. Lord, replace ridicule in my life with miracles – Pray it seriousIy!
3. Talk to people daily about this devotional, “Our Daily Manna.”Ask for the grace to spread this and the next edition everywhere you go.
4. Pray about today as led now!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 10:14am On May 10, 2022
I'm so sorry for the late post.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 11:40am On May 12, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CALL YOURSELF TO ORDER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 3:1 - 24

Indeed Aristotle said: “I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is the victory over self.” Most people cannot control their weight, appetite, temper, emotions, sleep, etc, and they blame the devil for that.
You should not always blame the devil for your lack of discipline! For example, concerning food, you must make up your mind and say things like, “I CAN DO ALL THINGS! I will have a diet plan.” Concerning your spouse, believe and say things like: ““I CAN DO ALL THINGS! I will not beat my wife” or “I will not be disrespectful to my husband again.” These are acts from your God-given powerful human will.

Yes! You must believe that by the grace of God, you can do all things. You can stop adultery and fornication! Flee! You can become slim again, if you so desire! Control your food intake and exercise regularly! Be disciplined about unforgiveness or extravagant spending, etc. Remember what made Adam/Eve to lose their inheritance in the garden? Food! What demoted Esau? ODM Daily Online May 12th 2022 – CALL YOURSELF TO ORDER!

Food! Heaven is calling you to order today. Whatever you cannot control in your life and ministry is a disorder. Become your own governor and president! It is known that women add weight during pregnancy, but the real test is after delivery. Most women become fat, shapeless and unattractive after delivery. Reject this! You can look sweet for your husband for better marital bliss. Arise, grab discipline and put your life and ministry under control.
Dear pastor, you can close your services on time. Cut away all unnecessary things and you will experience a new move of heaven. 1 Cor. 14:40 declares: “Let all things be done decently and in order.” Bring your life back to order! Follow the Bible- in- one-year plan at the back of this booklet. If you have not finished your Bible once, you are not a serious believer at all. Do you know that you can finish the Bible in 52 hours non-stop ?

It takes discipline! Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments. And always remember: Servants of Christ must be masters of themselves! This is your year!

ODM ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY – NEXT MONTH The month of June is the ODM-ANNUAL month of MERCY! It is a Month dedicated to do Charity work and to show Practical Love! This should be done throughout the month wherever you are!

It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people’s homes, etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA ACCT NO. 1021784230. ACCT NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or any account on page 29 of this booklet to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME.

1. In this 2nd quarter of 2022, I decide to organize and control these areas of my life, family and ministry (mention them now).
2. Whether the devil likes it or not, I shall not be a victim of indiscipline!
3. I reject the portion of ESAU! Pray seriously on any other matter concerning your life and ministry progress. 4.Repent from past actions of laziness.
5. Pray about today now!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:53am On May 13, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHO WILL CALL YOU “FATHER” OR “MOTHER” IN THE LORD?

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
MARK 16:15 -18;
2 CORINTHIANS 5: 10 -11

Welcome and remember that man is the object and target of both God and Satan. So, do nothing that will degrade man, by your negligence, laziness or procrastination. The Word says, “But the end of all things is at hand” – 1 Peter 4:7. The ultimate end of man’s existence is near. Let us therefore go forth and present heaven’s programme to a waiting and wasting generation. Let us march forward without looking back. Argue hard if necessary, for words break no bones. Persuade, but do not coerce (2 Cor. 5:11). Save, do not destroy: pursue heaven’s interest and shun self-seeking. For the success of God’s programme in your local church, local government, state, or nation, you are God’s creative force. Heaven is depending on you. Put your personal tears behind you. Rescue a soul this week! Rescue a soul this month! How many souls will you rescue in 2022? Who will call you his/her father or mother in the LORD? Hell and Heaven are so real, therefore, knowing the terror of the Lord, we persuade men. Persuasion means to influence, to explain, to urge and to advise. Pray daily for the salvation of souls with a genuine Holy Ghost inspired conversion. Give to your church evangelism unit. Print gospel tracts. Sponsor film shows around your neighbourhood! Use Social Media to invite friends to church! Use Social Media to talk about the ONE who is HIGHER than the HIGHEST – your Jesus Christ! Visit the prisons and hospitals with the gospel. There has been emphasis by heaven this quarter on evangelism, knowledge and the Word! Do something and watch heaven move! See Proverbs 25:15: “By long forbearing is a prince persuaded.” Do not give up easily when it comes to soul winning. There is crisis in the world. Instead of going with the crowd, we are to show the way! Persuade men! I am led to ask again: “Who will say they got Born Again through you? Who will call you ‘FATHER’ or ‘MOTHER’ in the LORD?” Think! Start today!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll…

1. No matter what you are going through as a person, ask God to
use you to preach the gospel.
2. Mention the names of at least 5 people. Pray for their salvation
for the next three months.
3. Pray about today as led now.
WARNING: People prefer love feasts and music to evangelism or
prayer meetings. Your case must be different this year. Don’t give
up on this duty!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 11:05am On May 14, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC- EVEN THE MIGHTY WILL GROPE IN DARKNESS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JOB 14:14
ISAIAH 55: 1 - 9

A testifier from Limpopo, South Africa, said he/she had waited for years before her testimony hour showed up in the most UNLIKELY SEASON – COVID -19 season! The key words are: THE MOST UNLIKELY SEASON! Sometimes I feel God is a “divine comedian.” His ways are past finding out and that is why He is called “JEHOVAH OVER DO” and “JEHOVAH, THE SURPRISE MANUFACTURER.” Like Job and like this testifier, WAIT TILL YOUR CHANGE COMES! The key verse this year is: Isaiah 55:8 – “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,’ saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.” The LORD says that those who walk by faith this year will SEE HIS WONDERS because He will not show up in ways expected of Him. The LORD says, in past years, His people have tried to predict Him. He says for years, His people have followed paths He never led them, because those pathways were fanciful to their eyes! But He says in this year 2022, THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH! Things may get tougher before they turn triumphant! I see angels carrying ANTIDOTES of bowls of events that will happen across the globe. This is not about COVID -19. It will be economical and even the MIGHTY shall grope in darkness for lack of solutions. This is a year in which TREASURES will be shown to My people in the FAITH DOMAIN; not by their power, connections or by their sight! I shall teach the WISE that they are LIMITED; because they are men…(To be continued tomorrow).

ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 7am (Nigeria time). Facebook and Youtube. LIVE STREAM HERE ON ODMDAILY.COM AS WEL

PRAYER POINTS:Take Song 2: Blessed assurance…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Repent from ways in which you have tried to use your brain
to understand the LORD in the past!
3. Repent from ways in which you have worried. 4. LORD, in this
year 2022, I shall always declare that my ways are not Your
ways. Move in Your SURPRISING WAYS! I may not know
how, but I believe You are working all things in my favour!
5. LORD, do for me what You did for this child of God. Do for
me what You did for ISAAC. I shall not fear the fears of the
world. When men are falling, I shall be rising this year.
6. Lord, use my life, family and ministry to show the world that
YOUR WAYS ARE NOT THEIR WAYS! USE MY LIFE, my
health, my family, my finances, my ministry, etc, to SURPRISE
MANY! Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:46am On May 15, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC- EVEN THE MIGHTY WILL GROPE IN DARKNESS – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ISAIAH 55: 8-9;
HEBREWS 10: 35 - 39

Welcome as we continue from yesterday’s devotional! The LORD says further: “I shall even teach their senators WISDOM! I will speak to My people in languages of the SPIRIT and only those with the EARS OF THE SPIRIT shall comprehend. Many nations shall be in turmoil because of ECONOMIC PAIN! Then there shall be uprisings that will lead to changes in governments.

But even the upcoming governments shall not understand the way because it is not given unto them to understand. I shall SURPRISE those who wait for Me for I shall not allow the WAITING IN FAITH to be turned into a season of vain. I shall cause them to laugh, while others are complaining in frustration! I shall supply in ways your human wisdom cannot comprehend!

Even your closest friends shall not comprehend you! I shall show up as THE SHEPHERD TO THOSE WHO TRUST ME BY FAITH this year (Heb 10: 38) . The remnant of My people who understand by their “SIXTH SENSE” (FAITH) shall dance in My pleasure and I shall cause My NAME to be engraved on their heads; for they shall show the world that I AM NOT A MAN THAT I SHOULD LIE! Wait on Me, for My ways of dealing with you may be strange! It is a year of DIVINE SURPRISES!

Listen and you shall not miss the MARK! DELAYS are not DEAD ENDS! DELAYS are TEMPORARY PAUSES in which season I birth My plan and My will. This is not your normal year! Mercy shall be shown to the erring, but My child, allow no irreversible mistakes! Wait on Me! Look to Me! Trust Me even when everything around you does not make sense! Use your SIXTH SENSE (faith) and there shall be DIVINE SURPRISES which shall SHOCK your mockers over and over again.”

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led. Heb. 10:38 – “Now the just shall live by faith.” In this year 2022, I determine to walk by faith and not by sight!
2. I determine to wait and trust!
And I know the LORD will SURPRISE ME in ways that will defy explanation. Lord God, I look unto You; do not allow me to be ashamed (Pray it seriously).
3. Lord, use my life, family and ministry to show the world that YOUR WAYS ARE NOT THEIR WAYS! USE MY LIFE, my health, my family, my finances, my ministry, etc, to SURPRISE MANY!
4 .Pray about today and decree 21 times : “I shall testify this year and my God shall be *glorified in Jesus name.”*
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:29am On May 16, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: KICK HIM OUT -1!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: REVELATION 12: 7 - 13;
EZEKIEL 28:12 - 19

A certain gifted writer of fantasy books, Philip Pullman, who had titled books such as: “The Golden Compass”, “The Subtle Knife”, and “The Amber Spyglass” will be used by the HOLY GHOST to speak a word in season to you. This author Philip, is very popular among young readers. In these books, Pullman views the fall of satan as a righteous cause for personal independence from God’s “tyrannical” control. He implied that satan’s attempt to usurp the throne of God was “the right thing to do.”

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that the above assumption is completely SATANIC and a LIE from the pit of hell. Listen: God is not and will never be a tyrant. If God was a tyrant, the human race would have been wiped out. God created mankind and gave us the power of choice. Lucifer was created by God, and God never interfered with Lucifer’s position and role as an archangel.

He beautified Lucifer with glory and made him “the sun of the morning star” (Isaiah 14:12); a tyrant doesn’t do that! God is in a class all by Himself, and Lucifer is His creation. Furthermore, God is holy and nothing unholy can stand His presence. He had to KICK LUCIFER out of heaven since INIQUITY was found in him. Ezekiel 28:15 says: “Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.” Satan lied to one-third of the angels and deceived them to join in his evil ways. He introduced SIN in heaven.

Always know that the modus operandi of satan has not changed; your best defense against him is to hold firmly to the truth of God’s Word. “When Satan strikes; strike back with the Word of God and KICK him out” (To be continued tomorrow)! REMEMBER THE MONTH OF JUNE IS THE ODM-ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY! It is a Month dedicated to do Charity work and to show Practical Love! This should be done throughout the month wherever you are! It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people’s homes, etc.

Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA ACCT NO. 1021784230. ACCT NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or any account on page 29 of this booklet to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from any act of rebellion and pride today.
I reject the lies and deception of the devil concerning my God and His Word.
3. Satan, you cannot change my mind or turn my heart against God; I kick you out now in Jesus name.
4. Lord, purge my heart from iniquity and position my heart after You.
5. I kick satan out of my life, family, ministry and destiny now by fire in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:14am On May 17, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: KICK HIM OUT -2!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EZEKIEL 28:12 - 19

Today’s scripture Vs. 14-16 says: “Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.” Note again these words: “Therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God.” If God cast the devil out of heaven, you don’t have any business keeping or dealing with the devil. If you give satan a mile, he will take two and if you give him two, he will take four.

That is why we are told not to give any place to the devil (Ephesians 4:27). What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is, give no space or place to the devil through sin, bitterness and unforgiveness . Kick the devil out of your life, family and ministry this year! To kick the devil out, introduce the Word. That was what Jesus did to the devil when he came to tempt Him in Matthew 4:1-11. He said to the devil: “IT IS WRITTEN!” He kicked the devil out by declaring the written Word, and you must do likewise.

There was no place found for the devil in heaven; let him not have any place in your life. KICK HIM OUT! Peace! FOR ODM BOOKS ONLINE; ODM IN YOUR PHONE, Kindly See Page 33 for details.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll is called… SWEET ODM

2. Repent from any act of rebellion and pride today.
Lord, purge my heart from iniquity and position my heart after You.
3. I reject the lies and deception of the devil concerning my God and His Word.
4. I kick satan out of my life, family, ministry and destiny now by fire in Jesus name.
5. I kick the devil out of my health, business and finances; surprises are coming by fire.
6. Satan, you cannot change my mind or turn my heart against God; I kick you out now in Jesus name.
7. Satan, you have no say in my destiny; I kick your works and activities out of my life now by fire.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:19am On May 18, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: UP ESKOM! UP NEPA!!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ISAIAH 61: 1 - 3;
PSALM 126: 1 - 6

The Word of God is light! The entrance of light brings joy. Years ago, I was in a hotel in South Africa and the power went off! We were given big candles to use! I was shocked! Eskom is the South African electricity public utility board responsible for power generation!

That was the season of power rationing! Even in the developed western or European countries, weather can cause a power cut/darkness! Also in my country, whenever there is power failure, people will moan “Ooh” or “Ooh NEPA.” Some even curse the National Electric Power Authority (NEPA).

To an extreme, there have been cases of community boys marching to the NEPA office to beat up workmen (e.g. during a football match). However, let power supply be restored and you hear shouts of jubilation,” UP NEPA! UP NEPA!!”

The emphasis in today’s devotional is that as a child of God, you have been delivered from the kingdom of darkness! Light has come into your life and any trace of the works of darkness around your life must not be tolerated or allowed to stay beyond this devotional hour. Know and enjoy your rights!

This is your season to rejoice no matter the trials! Reject bad moods, frustration, sinful habits, stagnation, sickness, hopelessness, poverty, depression, confusion, prayerlessness, etc. They do not belong to you at all. You must rejoice again and shout, “Up JESUS.”

Don’t you know that you will laugh again? ( Psalm 126:2). Yes, your stolen joy is being restored now! Psalm 30:5 screams out loud: “…weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”

Hope is to hear the melody of the future. Faith is to dance to it! Hold on and hold out! ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris ” – Today 6.30am (Nigeria time ). Facebook and Youtube.

Hope is to hear the melody of the future. Faith is to dance to it! Hold on and hold out!

ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris ” – Today 6.30am (Nigeria time ). Facebook and Youtube.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Blessed assurance…

1. Sin, sickness and financial shame are from the kingdom of darkness. 2. Therefore, I command their influence over my life and ministry to be uprooted now in Jesus name. (Pray it seriously). Declare Colossians 1:12-13.
3. Whether the devil likes it or not, I must walk in joy and light. I have been delivered from the power of darkness. Therefore, I reject any trace of darkness in any area of my life and ministry in Jesus name. Pray over today now.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:06am On May 19, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SIEGE IS OVER!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 KINGS 6: 24 - 33;
7:1; 8-20

A 14-year-old boy (names withheld), recently evaded a ritualist who hit him with a machete and wanted to push him into an already dug grave in his room at Ubomiri in Mbaitoli local government area of Imo state, Nigeria.

The assailant who was a friend of the boy’s father, lived in the same neighborhood and also sent the boy on errands from time to time.

It was while the ritualist was about to cut off the head from the body after hitting him with a machete that he raised an alarm, and got the attention of people around. The timely intervention of over 10 men who heeded the alarm, saved the life of that young teenager!

A similar experience of child abuse and child “eating” due to a great famine (poverty) is also recorded in BASIC SCRIPTURES.

What do you do or sell in order to get money? Some sell and kill fellow humans! The fear of poverty can make you sacrifice your private fellowship with God, by rushing your prayer and Bible study times.

So many ‘believers’ are now selling their consciences, while a few others are now selling their bodies because of the siege of poverty. Insist that your case is different!

Poverty and the fear of poverty (by the rich), are two evils that must never be allowed to stay in your life, family and ministry! Was the siege of poverty over Samaria not broken? That same God is your God!

Trust Him! Psalm 23:1 declares: “The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not want.” See Job 36:11: “If they obey and serve Him, they shall spend their days in prosperity and their years in pleasures.”

That is your portion! Philippians 4:19 says: “And my God shall liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus” (Amplified Bible). That is your portion!

Kill anxiety and trust God! In this year 2022, note that money is a good master but, a poor servant! Refuse to be chained by it. Life is not designed for struggles. It is designed for fulfilment. Things become tight when you refuse to tithe your blessings.

As you obey God, your provisions will come! Yes indeed, AFRICA is one of the poorest continents in the world and people are into rituals and even selling children for food, yet, you must not live for gold or you will miss God; when you miss God, you live with lack! Just believe that the Almighty that manages the whole universe cannot mismanage your little life! The siege is over!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

1. Declare Psalm 23 aloud then pray the prayer points in the 404 prayer points section now!
2. Declare: “You siege of poverty over the land, your power is broken now concerning my family and ministry in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:33am On May 20, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE END-TIME BATTLE FOR YOUR SOUL

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 TIMOTHY 3: 1 - 7

The signposts are everywhere. It could be the, TESTING ROOM OF CAPE TOWN, South Africa, or the Phatt Chef, Thabo Mofutsanyana, South Africa.

You also have the Angsana Riad Bab Firdaus, Marrakesh, Morocco or the Tamarind restaurant, Mombasa Kenya! Oh, in my country, you have either Sweet Sensations opening a new eatery or Mr. Biggs launching a new eatery.

Oh yes, the next could be Chicken Republic or Tantalizers Flavours taking off a new chicken joint. The names are as captivating as Macdonalds! But has it ever occurred to you however, that these, as necessary and needed as they seem, are all efforts to feed the outward physical man? Sit and ponder over the countless personal prayer and fasting programmes that they have broken. Eternity will tell. As the music of the end time hums, you must realize that there is a deadly battle to dull and seize your soul! Why feed the outward man at the expense of your spirit man? Watch daily over your soul (your spirit). The outward man is vanity.

Burying my mother last December 2021, was an unforgettable reminder as I saw the last grain of sand cover her white casket! My tears at the graveside was a school for eternity! The human body is dust and to dust it must bow. But your spirit man is divine!

So, resist the end-time battle to steal your inner power and piety (godliness and holiness), through physical food. Discipline your body and take regular time off to fast, pray and meditate on the Word of God.

As you feed the physical man, physical entertainment, etc, give greater attention to the spiritual man! The end-time counterfeit type of the Christian faith is described in 2 Timothy 3:5: “Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof.”

That’s not your portion! Reject religion without power! Keep your end-time fire by force! Pay the price! Enjoy life, but anticipate heaven!

PRAYER POINTS:Take Song 3: When the roll…

1. Lord, help me to stay with the Word and in Your presence always in Jesus name.
2. You gates of hell, you cannot steal my grace, glory and power through physical food in Jesus name.
3. Holy Ghost, empower me to wait on God through prayer and fasting in Jesus name.
4. My spirit man must be in charge. My spirit man must be fed in Jesus name (Pray it very well).

Note: Since January, when did you really fast last? How far with finishing your Bible-in-1-year plan?
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:18am On May 21, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: FITNESS: AS VITAL AS YOUR NEXT BREATH

BASIC SCRIPTURES: HEBREWS 5: 12 -14;
1 TIMOTHY 4: 7 - 11

Women spend billions of money on beauty each year. Beauty product factories are getting richer, while people consume drugs worth 2 billion Naira (about $4,807,230.00) annually just to keep fit!

Yet, the principal element of glamour which is cheaper than a lipstick, more powerful than a blow dryer and as vital to our wellbeing as your next breath is neglected daily. This neglected beauty and health product given freely by nature to man is exercise!

Carrying out regular exercises, not only increases energy muscle tone, bone strength, cardiovascular endurance, lung capacity, flexibility, circulation and metabolism, it decreases body fat, blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

Exercising and keeping fit can also reduce depression. New findings also indicate that exercise increases creativity. So, when you are sometimes dry and not inspired, get into exercise to resume the creative system.

Regular exercises and physical activity have been confirmed to reverse the effects of aging and increase life expectancy. For each hour you invest in exercise, you gain an extra two or more in longetivity.

Just as physical activity can prevent early death, so constant and regular spiritual activity such as, fasting, daily Bible reading, praise and worship, joining an evangelism club, visiting hospitals or orphanages, daily meditation exercises on the Word of God, learning to hear the voice of God regularly, etc, can prolong your level of grace and anointing.

There are times trials and temptations are exercises allowed by God to train your spiritual muscles and tone (Heb. 12:11). 1Timothy 4:7 sums it all, that despite the great advantages of physical and mental exercises, “Exercise thy self rather to godliness. ”

That means, strive to keep fit spiritually! Note: Take good care of your body! It is the only place you have to live on this planet, then make sure that your outside is a good reflection of the inside of you!

Shine your inside! Dignify your outside! ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris ” – Today 7am (Nigeria time ). Facebook and Youtube.

PRAYER POINTS:Take Song 1: My hope is built…

1. Repent from any laxity or dryness.
2. Any arrow of spiritual death sent into my life and ministry, burn in Jesus name.
3. Pray any other prayer point (s) now. Note: Do regular physical and spiritual exercises. Keep your life busy!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:55am On May 22, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GOD TOOK HER FROM REPROACH VALLEY! MISSING RING FOUND!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 51: 7 - 12

Welcome to today’s devotion. Let me share with you a testimony from a sister for whom God made a way where there seemed to be NO WAY! “After I prayed the Agreement Prayer on page 56 of “War Against Harman – 17” concerning my marriage certificate that I had misplaced, glory to God I saw it where I had already checked.

I agreed that someone that showed interest in my goods online should order for it; to the glory of God, he paid and ordered for it. Thank you Lord Jesus! Sir, more of God’s anointing and grace on you in Jesus name.

Amen! Warm regards sir, my name is Ugbo Faith; I also sat for an international exam last 3 weeks. After the exams based on my own assessment, I knew I couldn’t pass. I came back and cried to God and engaged in this fasting program. To my greatest surprise, the result came out and the areas I didn’t do well was where I got the highest marks. God is too faithful to fail. (nwazuefaith@gmail.com).”

Glory be to God indeed. HUMANLY SPEAKING, there was no way for her! HUMANLY SPEAKING, she stood no chance! HUMANLY SPEAKING, her new name in that exam would have been FAILURE/ REPROACH! This year, the LORD will cause you to OVERTAKE!

Your areas of weakness will become your areas of WINNING because you will know that GRACE IS AT WORK! Stop that anxiety and depression! By agreeing with me and my “3 FRIENDS” (The TRINITY) via the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 17” booklet, she found her missing wedding ring in the same place she had been searching fruitlessly!

I believe ANGELS WERE ON DUTY and that will be your story this year! I prophesy: Where there seems to be NO WAY this year, GOD WILL SURPRISE YOU! In this year 2022, God will qualify you! What was missing shall be restored in a SHOCKING/UNBELIEVABLE MANNER!

Today’s Word says you should not fear reproach because He (JEHOVAH) is the one who comforts you. God is taking your name out of the register of reproach and planting your name in the register of respect in Jesus name.

Be expectant and begin to learn new dancing steps as you LOG INTO TONIGHT’S ONLINE REPROACH BREAKING PRAYERS via FACEBOOK: ourdailyworldwide and YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. 8pm Nigeria Time! Laugh now !

ONLINE – “I AM MORE THAN THIS! PHARAOH MUST DIE! ” begins today ! (Fast 6am-3pm daily). TODAY IS DAY 1 Of THE MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS which ends with the anointing service of next Sunday! (Come with your water, anointing oil and your business or office points of contact!)

Connect via FACEBOOK : ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE : Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. Father, Take Away Anything That Is Called FAILURE or that Looks Like Reproach From My Life, Family and Ministry Today And during these 7- day ONLINE DAILY PRAYERS In Jesus Name (Pray it seriously for 7 days).
3. Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 10:32pm On May 23, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: EVEN CELEBRITIES HAVE “BUTS”

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
LUKE 8: 41 - 56
MATTHEW 8: 5 - 10

Cory Monteith, the singer and actor, 31, was beloved as Finn Hudson on the film, ‘GLEE.’ But he was not without his “demons,” as he checked into a rehab facility to treat his addiction issues.

He died of an overdose a few months later and was discovered in a Vancouver hotel room on July 13, 2013. His death devastated fans and the TV community. His ‘GLEE’ character was “killed off” the screen after his death.

Ah! What the Holy Ghost is saying to a USER OF TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL is that behind the glamour and the popularity of celebrations, success, testimonies, breakthroughs, etc, there are dark shadows. Yes! That is why you must WATCH AND PRAY!

Satan will always mount a COUNTER ATTACK just after a breakthrough! That was the story of the LORD JESUS just after His 40-day prayer and fasting power season! Sanballat and Tobiah showed up to resist Nehemiah when the wall of Jerusalem was being completed!

The Shunammite woman lost her only child after waiting for years for that testimony – FRUIT OF THE WOMB! Pharaoh pursued after the Jews just after they left Egypt! Sometimes, after greatness comes the grinding – HOW TO MANAGE GREATNESS! Use today’s devotional to also determine NEVER to envy those ahead of you!

Do you know that the bigger the head, the bigger the headache? Do you know that success is a killer of millions? Successful people have their “BUTS.” Behind the beauty shows and plastic smiles of “VIPS,” there are loads of secret trauma and tragedy: LOADS OF “BUTS.”

Recently, it has been shocking to hear that popular stars and celebrities and even success stories in science or business are COMMITTING SUICIDE WORLDWIDE! ENVY NOBODY!

From today’s first scripture, a ruler of the synagogue, a celebrity in his generation, ran to Jesus because of his only daughter (Luke 8:41-42). That was his secret battle – HIS ‘BUT.’ Don’t forget General Naaman – a high ranking military officer, who was battling with leprosy!

That was the “BUT” in his life (2 Kings 5:1). In this second quarter of 2022, reach out to CELEBRITIES, your bosses, etc, with copies of this ODM edition, LIKE THE LITTLE MAID did to Naaman (2 Kings 5:2)! Be a solution no matter your social status!

Manna Devotional 23 May 2022 – EVEN CELEBRITIES HAVE “BUTS” (Fast 6am-3pm today)

ENVY NOBODY! Log into tonight’s prayers.

1. My Father, let me be celebrated where I am rejected.
2. I shall not be a victim of breakthroughs in Jesus name.
3. No DIVINE SURPRISE testimony will turn me into shame.
4. Lord, shake away every ‘BUT’ from my destiny in Jesus name. Holy Ghost, REFIRE ME after each testimony! Pray in Tongues now.
5. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:46am On May 24, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SUCCESS AFTER 23 ATTEMPTS: PRESS ON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
NUMBERS 13: 1 - 33

Welcome to today’s devotional! Let me start by telling you the story of my classmate. He wanted to be a paediatrician (a specialist doctor who treats children). He went on to sit for the postgraduate qualifying exams! 22 times he wrote the exams and 22 times he failed! He didn’t want to write the exams anymore but was encouraged by friends to try one more time. He did and passed at the 23rd attempt. Also, hear this: On Saturday, 24th September, 2011, Barack Obama, elected as the first African-American President, told an audience of 3,000 blacks in a darkened Washington Convention Centre in the wake of rising black unemployment to “put on their marching shoes and follow him in the battle for jobs and opportunities.” He reportedly told the blacks to stop complaining. He said to them: “Shake it off; stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying. Just keep pressing on. The future rewards those who press on.” These are timely words of comfort and wisdom for any discouraged soul using today’s devotional No matter how 2022 has been, throwing in the towel (giving in and giving up) won’t get you to your DIVINE SURPRISE TESTIMONY, but if you press on despite your many battles, you will get there. Most times in life, we get things wrong before we eventually get them right. So, getting things wrong, or not being able to make it the first or second time, or even the third time does not mean you won’t make it at all. As 2022 progresses, don’t look at the obstacles, don’t be like the 10 discouraged spies. Don’t give up on that exam, driving lessons/tests, marital search, investments, etc. Don’t you ever say, “I am not able.” Rather, like Joshua and Caleb, say to yourself, “I AM NOT A QUITTER! I am well able to overcome it and I shall get there at last.” Let the words of the American President ring in your ears and heart: “The future rewards those who press on.” Get up and fight/try one more time! Hold on and hold out! This is your year!

TODAY IS DAY 3 Of THE MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS which ends with the anointing service of this Sunday! Theme: “I AM MORE THAN THIS! PHARAOH MUST DIE!” JOIN THE ON-LINE DAILY PRAYER SERVICE TONIGHT via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led now.

1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. Every spirit of discouragement, loose your hold from my life and
ministry now (Pray it seriously).
3. I slay every Amalekite, Hittite, Jebusite and Anakim occupying
my inheritance now in Jesus name.
4. I refuse to listen to the voice of the ten spies (discouragement)
in Jesus name. I shall possess my own Canaan in Jesus name.
5. Pray in Tongues for at least 10 minutes!
6. Pray about today seriously. WATCH OUT against fornication
today!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:09am On May 25, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SLEEP CAUSED THE CRASH

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 121:1- 8
1 KINGS 18: 27

In the year 2000, an Indian Airliner, a Boeing 747, overshot its runway while landing and killed all passengers on board except 8 people. Ten years later (in the year 2010), a report of an investigation into the cause of the crash blamed it on the pilot. The pilot was said to have spent most of the time of the flight sleeping and when it was time to land the aircraft, because he was not wide awake, he made an error and overshot the runway leading to the fatal crash. Sleep is a great blessing from God and a wonderful physiological phenomenon. Sleeping time is a period that God can do great things for mankind. When God was to make a wife for Adam, He caused him to fall into a deep sleep (Gen 2: 21, 22). Several times, He talks to us when we are sleeping like in the cases of Joseph and Samuel; some other time, He gives a deep sleep to our enemies when He wants to protect us (1 Sam. 26:12); and when a man has laboured, He gives him sweet sleep (Eccl. 5:12) for good body immunity. However, what the Holy Ghost wants a user of today’s devotional to know is that: Your best friend may sleep and forget you, pilots may sleep and forget their duties, governments may sleep and break their campaign promises, but YOUR GOD NEITHER SLEEPS NOR SLUMBERS LIKE BAAL! That means HE WILL NEVER LOSE CONTROL OF THE SHIP OR THE CRUISE OF YOUR LIFE, FAMILY/ MINISTRY! That also means NOTHING happens to you without His knowledge and He will NEVER allow your enemies to prevail in their determined plans to bring you down because He is the God that answers BY FIRE!

Login into today’s prayers 8pm via facebook/Youtube.

1. Millions died last night! Thank God for keeping you alive.
2. Worship the LORD again that He neither sleeps nor slumbers!
3. O LORD, arise against every evil arrow targeted at my destiny in this year 2022, in Jesus name.
4. Jehovah the God that does not sleep, disappoint every
prophet of Baal planning disgrace for my life, family and ministry in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 7
days).
5. Pray about today seriously now! Pray in Tongues!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On May 26, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE FIGURE 13 MEANS: IT IS TIME TO REBEL!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 14: 1-10

A great man of God once said: “Christians fail in their walk with God and in other areas of their lives because they are quick to REBEL AGAINST THE THINGS THEY SHOULD BE EMBRACING, but QUICK TO ACCEPT AND EMBRACE the things they should be rebelling against.” DID you get that?

They are quick to rebel against the will of God.They are quick to rebel against the leading of the Spirit of God. When God puts a dream in their hearts and stirs them to pursue it, they quickly find one or two excuses why it can’t be done. But when the devil and his agents come with evil suggestions, they are quick to submit and yield. Enough is enough! If there is anyone you will rebel against, it should not be the One who loved you and died for you. It Is Time To Rebel Against Evil And Against Whatever Your Father God Has Not Planted In Your Life, Family And Ministry! Hear the words of Caleb in today’s scripture (Vs.9): “Only REBEL NOT YE AGAINST THE LORD, neither fear ye the people of the land… FEAR THEM NOT.” Only
REBEL NOT YE AGAINST THE LORD!

Do not mumur against the LORD even when delays and battles confront you! Do not ask questions that have no answers! The figure “13” in scripture stands for REBELLION AGAINST EVIL DOMINION! In this year 2022, I prophesy again: Every evil tree around your life, family and ministry which is producing evil fruit, MUST DRY UP in Jesus name! We arise together to declare that whether the devil likes it or not, YOU WILL RECOVER ALL in Jesus name! Arise and rebel against that sickness!

Rebel against that dream that leads to that miscarriage! Rebel against every Pharaoh (stagnation)! Rebel against every “rise and fall” or disappointment at the edge of your breakthrough phenomenon! Rebel against “GATHER AND SCATTER” evil powers!
As we pray today and at the LAGOS ONLINE ANOINTING SERVICE, THIS SUNDAY 8PM (Nigeria Time), PHARAOH MUST LET YOU GO! Log in via: YOUTUBE: Manna TV International; FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide.
TODAY IS DAY 5 Of MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS which ends with the anointing service of this Sunday! Theme: “I AM MORE THAN THIS! PHARAOH MUST DIE.”JOIN OUR ON-LINE DAILY PRAYER SERVICE TONIGHT via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

1. Thank God and pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. I repent from every rebellion or sin! I submit to God totally TODAY!
3. I rebel against every plan, idea and suggestion from the pit of hell.
4. WHATEVER MY FATHER HAS NOT PLANTED, SCATTER
AND BE UPROOTED TODAY in Jesus name!
5. Pray about this SUNDAY’S LAGOS anointing service: “I
AM MORE THAN THIS! PHARAOH MUST DIE.”

Time is 8pm at
the Manna Mountain Lagos. The anointing will be present to heal, to save and to deliver! Be there with your January
written prayer points. Don’t give up NOW!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:35am On May 27, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: REBEL AGAINST THAT “PHARAOH”

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 14:1-12

Verse 4 of today’s Word says: “Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year THEY REBELLED.” This is a powerful statement: “in the thirteenth year THEY REBELLED.” WHEN WILL YOU REBEL? I don’t know how long you have been serving evil, serving sickness, serving delay, serving debts, serving poverty, serving negative habits, serving THAT PHARAOH (affliction) that has refused to let you go! Today and this week is your deliverance season. I love Mr. Bartimaeus of the Bible so much. For so long he was blind. But one day, HE REBELLED AGAINST BLINDNESS AND HE GOT HIS 24-HOUR MIRACLE! Yesterday, he was BLIND; today, he became FREE! Remember that woman with the issue of blood? That was also her story! She went from doctor to doctor looking for solutions to her problem. But no help came! But that did not “kill” her determination to REBEL AGAINST PAIN, LOSS AND SICKNESS.
When she heard about Jesus, she told herself, “I will touch His clothes and I will be made whole.” SHE REBELLED AGAINST EVIL! SHE REBELLED AGAINST SICKNESS and you are the next to rebel. NOTE THIS: In any rebellion, patience and determination are necessary ingredients! Quitting too early, or quitting because after many prayer/fasting programmes, NOTHING seems to be happening is a satanic lie to kill your rebellion fire! Resist him! Chedorlaomer had been a wicked ruthless king lording over so many other kings and people for many years. Those kings and their people SUFFERED IN SILENCE FOR SO LONG.

They could do NOTHING. THEY COULD NOT FIGHT BACK TILL THEIR SEASON CAME. When their season came, something rose up within them that said, “We are more than this. We can be better! We can be wealthier/richer! We cannot keep on serving this wicked king…” That same fighting spirit will come on you today and this week (SUNDAY 8pm – UK/NIGERIA TIME) at the Lagos/ONLINE ANOINTING SERVICE titled: “I AM ARE MORE THAN THIS!” Indeed, you are more than where you are now and you deserve more becasue God has not finished with you! I prophesy: The God of DIVINE SURPRISE WILL SURPRISE YOU this year because your Best is yet to come. Isaiah 1:19 says, “YOU WILL EAT THE GOOD (THE BEST) OF THE LAND.” Oh, until your best shows up, I, Dr Chris will not rest on my knees! Get ready and refuse to quit! This is your year!

TODAY IS DAY 6 Of THE MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS! JOIN OUR WORLD VIGIL DAY! Connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 10pm& 11pm Nigeria Time.

1. Thank God and pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Today, I rebel against every PHARAOH in my life, in my family, in my
business/career or in my ministry!
3. I decree: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
I AM MORE THAN THIS AND I MUST GET TO MY PROMISED LAND in Jesus name (Pray it 7 times NOW).
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:19am On May 28, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: BE PATIENT: YOU ARE BEING PREPARED

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EXODUS 3: 1-10

Anybody familiar with the history of Abraham Lincoln of the United States of America knows that he failed many times in elections but he kept on trying. After more than 14 times of trying, he eventually became the President of America in 1862. And what a president he was! In fact, he is still referred to today as the best president America ever had. The question is: what was he doing all those times he failed elections? We are told he studied, prayed, prepared and developed himself. Today’s Bible passage tells us about the call of Moses to deliver the children of Israel out of bondage in Pharaoh’s Egypt. But before this call, it had taken 40 years of preparation, tending sheep (pregnant, sick, old and young), fighting and warding off wild animals, and staying under Jethro his father-in-law. It was after this that God allowed him to fulfil the call of leading the Israelites out of the land of Egypt. Many times, God’s silence is interpreted as His “NO” or His “SMOKING ANGER.” That’s why when there is a delay, people ask: “What have I done wrong to deserve this from God?” Listen: Most times, your allowed waiting time is God’s preparation time! That is why “a bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you fail to make the turn.”

God answers prayers in 3 ways. Firstly, He may say an outright “NO” if it is not His will; secondly, He may say an emphatic “YES” if it lines up with His will, and thirdly, He may say “YES BUT NOT NOW” if in His wisdom it is not yet time to grant that request. The third puts us into a waiting time in which God prepares us ahead for the right time. A great wife/husband in the future will need to be pruned by God for the task ahead; a great and worldwide ministry will mean God taking the man or woman through the crucible to avoid mistakes in the future. David, the great king of Israel, who carried the 3-fold anointing had to wait for 16 years before reigning as king over Israel. Always remember: WAITING TIME IS NOT WASTED TIME! Hold on and hold out as I see you at the top!

PRAYER POINTS:Take any song of worship as led.

1. Millions died last night! Thank God for keeping you alive till today.
2. Oh God, give me the grace to be patient during my waiting hour.
3. I uproot DISCOURAGEMENT and resist the satanic lie that God is slow
in Jesus name.
4. Pray concerning your 2022 prayer points again! There shall be divine surprise!
5. Pray for those who sowed during the 21 days fasting!
THEIR PSALMS MUST MANIFEST!
6. Every arrow sent to RUSH ME outside the will of God; DRY UP in Jesus
name.
7. From this day, I dedicate my heart NEVER to allow one second of
DISCOURAGEMENT, ADULTERY, FORNICATION, ANGER,
BITTERNESS, DECEIT, DEPRESSION, SELF-PITY, ETC, in Jesus name.
8. Holy Ghost, help me not to lose my PURPOSE in life! Help me to stay
focused to the end in Jesus name.
9. Pray in TONGUES for at least 5 minutes NOW! Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:18am On May 29, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE LAW OF ATTRACTION!
TOPIC: THE LAW OF ATTRACTION!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PROVERBS 23: 7
PHILIPPIANS 4: 1 - 9

Welcome to today’s devotional! The words of Rhonda Bryne is our starting point: “The shortcut to anything you want in your life is to be happy and to feel happy now!” According to Byrne, this has to do with something called the law of attraction. “If you think only about things that make you happy, she says, happy things will be attracted to you.” That means you are what you think. Yes, you attract what you think (Proverbs 23:7). Don’t waste your life and time on things that will not improve you and those around you. Everything good or bad begins with a thought. You will never be different or better than what goes through your mind.

If you preoccupy your mind with evil thoughts and wickedness, sooner or later you will become what you think. In this year 2022, focus your thoughts on good and mighty things. Think of the good of humanity. Roy Bennet said: “Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.” Ah! I remember Mahatma Gandhi: “A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes.” Today’s second scripture Vs. 8 says: “Finally brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” Wow! No wonder Peace Pilgrim opined: “If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought again.
Theme: “I AM MORE THAN THIS! PHARAOH MUST DIE!” (Come with your water, anointing oil and your business or office points of contact!) Connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time. The summary is, you attract what you think. Think positively and think wisely. Be an enemy of negativity this year!

TODAY SUNDAY 29TH is THE ONLINE ANOINTING SERVICE! Theme: “I AM MORE THAN THIS! PHARAOH MUST DIE!” (Come with your water, anointing oil and your business or office points of contact).

Connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

2. From this day, I reject everything NEGATIVE! I shall attract
goodness and mercy even as I focus on THE GREAT THINGS
AHEAD OF ME!
3. I refuse to dwell on my mistakes, losses or
battles! I shall dwell on the great future and possibilities
ahead of me. So help me God (Declare it 3 times).
4. You powers attracting battles and wrong people to my life, break now by fire in Jesus name.
5. Pray in Tongues seriously.
6. Pray about today! SPEND TODAY thinking of happiness,
positivity, forgiveness, love, your great tomorrow, great
children, family, etc .

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:23am On May 30, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHY WINNERS ARE WINNERS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JEREMIAH 33: 1 - 3
PSALM 91: 10 - 15

Welcome! One of the reasons why winners win is because they know Jeremiah 33:3 – “Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” WINNERS GO THROUGH THE VALLEY OF DARKNESS AND BATTLES but they know that THEY HAVE A PARTNER even in the pit!

They know they are not alone! Never forget that in this year 2022, GOD IS YOUR PARTNER! YOU CANNOT LOSE! Call upon Him in every challenge and see what He will do.
He says He will show you GREAT AND MIGHTY THINGS which you don’t know! NOTE: “…WHICH YOU KNOW NOT.” That means surprising testimonies beyond your imagination are coming your way this year! If you believe it, shout “7 Amen” now!

I remember Thomas A. Edison penned: “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.” Note the word: STICK-TOITIVENESS! That means WINNERS ARE STICKERS; NOT QUITTERS! Refuse to accuse God of delay this year! He is working for you behind the scenes great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”…(To be continued tomorrow).

2. Jer. 33: 3 – I call upon the LORD again concerning the
following issues of my destiny (mention them).
3. Lord, in this year 2022, show me GREAT and MIGHTY things which are beyond my human comprehension.
4. In this year 2022, I proclaim it aloud that I AM A WINNER AND I AM A STICKER! I AM NOT A
QUITTER! My God is not a man that He should lie
(Pray it for 3 days).
5. God is my Partner in 2022! I shall not be ashamed and
I shall not fail. He will walk AHEAD of me and make a way where there seems to be NO WAY.
6. I refuse DEPRESSION, SELF-PITY or SECRET
ANGER against God! I shall not miss my season of CHANGE! I shall testify!
7. Pray in Tongues
concerning your 2022 prayer points again!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:29am On May 31, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHY WINNERS ARE WINNERS – 2

It was Martin Luther King, Jr. who penned: “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” Hear Orison Swett Marden: “Success is the child of drudgery and perseverance. It cannot be coaxed or bribed; pay the price and it is yours.” Wow! Pay the price of PERSEVERANCE AND DETERMINATION! God has your back and He will NEVER allow you to end in SHAME! Hold on and hang on in faith instead of QUITTING! The great coach Vince Lombardi told his team: “The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That’s real glory. That’s the essence of it.” We have a GREATER TEAM – TEAM JESUS – THE WINNING TEAM! Oh! It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop trusting! BELIEVE! BE POSITIVE! Declare like Job: “I will wait till my change comes!” Declare boldly like Nehemiah 6: 11 “…Should such a man as I flee?…”WINNERS ARE VERY BOLD/COURAGEOUS! Yes! Tell the devil daily this year: “I WILL NOT FLEE! I WILL NOT CRY! I WILL NOT PITY MY DESTINY! I am highly blessed and FAVOURED.” Winners win because they are stubborn to the threats of satanic SANBALLATS AND TOBIAHS! Listen to Jim Watkins: “A river cuts through rocks, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.” Out of your belly shall flow rivers of GRACE which cannot be explained this year! Mountains will bow to you and valleys shall rise to praise your God! WINNERS WIN because they know that with their God , ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! Hold on and hold out! Declare 21 times now: “THIS IS MY YEAR in Jesus name.”

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My hope is built….

2. In this year 2022, no FLOOD (battle) shall overflow me and
no FIRE shall consume me! My God, the CONSUMING FIRE
is on the throne and I shall win, win and win!
3. In this year 2022, SANBALLAT AND TOBIAH shall run
mad! They shall fall into their evil net and everlasting
confusion shall be their end game in Jesus name.
4. I shall hold on in persistence and I shall cut through every
rock of resistance this year because, by GRACE I shall be called a WINNER that cannot be explained!
5. Pray in Tongues concerning your 2022 prayer
points again!
6. Thank God for May and for June!
7. Pray about today as led and any other issue(s) affecting
your peace!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GRACE CANCELS DISGRACE – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 2: 1 - 10

It was Joe Hoft who loudly said: “Life is so much easier when I am aware of GOD’S GRACE in my life, all the wonderful gifts I’ve been given, and the people whom I have been blessed to meet and know.” Yes, life is much easier WITH THE GRACE OF GOD AND THAT IS WHY YOU MUST BEGIN AND RUN THIS YEAR NOT BY YOUR STRENGTH BUT BY THE FIVE- LETTER WORD: G-R-A-C-E. 1 Samuel 2:9 says, “He will keep the feet of His saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.” Did you get that? IN 2022, FOR BY STRENGTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL! Oh, we need You more and more! Oh LORD, BREATHE MORE AFRESH ON US DAILY this year!

We cannot run on our feet! We cannot sing with our voices and prevail! We cannot look to friends and win! Lord, we need grace to know You more and prevail beyond our human 5 senses! In this year 2022, the difference between GRACE AND DISGRACE is MORE GRACE and acknowledgement of your weakness without Him! 2022 is a year when even the wisest shall become fools and the mighty shall fall in errors!
Hear Dwight L. Moody: “A man can no more take in a supply of grace for the future than he can eat enough today to last him for the next 6 months, nor can he inhale sufficient air into his lungs with one breath to sustain life for a week to come. We are permitted to draw upon God’s store of grace from day to day as we need it.”
Hear Jerry Bridges: “Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God’s grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God’s grace.” So true! No wonder the great Charles Spurgeon penned: “Grace puts its hand on the boasting mouth, and shuts it once and for all.”
Cry out daily this year: MORE GRACE I NEED LORD! MORE GRACE I NEED LORD! Pray seriously now! ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 6.00am (Nigeria time). Facebook and Youtube.

PRAYER POINTS:Take Song 1: My hope is built…

2. Oh, Amazing GRACE, how sweet the sound!
3. Lord, I can do
NOTHING ON MY OWN in this year 2022! MORE GRACE.
4. I NEED LORD! MORE GRACE I NEED LORD! MORE
GRACE I NEED LORD!
5. Lord, rain a new level of GRACE UPON ME to run faster!
6. GRACE IS THE DIVINE SURPRISE MANUFACTURER!
7. Surprise me, LORD!
By Your GRACE O LORD, QUALIFY MY LIFE and family.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GRACE CANCELS DISGRACE – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 Corinthians 15: 1-10

Begin today’s devotional with Philip Yancey! He quipped: “Grace, like water flows to the lowest part.” No wonder Paul said; “I AM WHAT I AM BY THE GRACE OF GOD” (Vs. 10). As great as Apostle Paul was, He was wise to know that HUMILITY ATTRACTS MORE GRACE! Dear child of God/pastors/ministers/ music ministers, etc, in this year 2022, if you want to see more power and results, always start and end in whatever you do for God by saying things like, “MORE OF HIM, LESS OF ME,” “HE MUST INCREASE AND I MUST DECREASE.” Stop frustrating the GRACE of God upon you! When you get home, go naked and roll before HIM because you know you are DUST.

The more people praise you, the more you must deliberately divert the praise to HIM who called you, otherwise you will become the next DISGRACED LUCIFER! Oh, I remember the firebrand Harry Ironside, whose books I devoured with great zeal: “Grace is the very opposite of merit…Grace is not only undeserved favor, but it is favour; shown to the one who has deserved the very opposite.” Did you get that? GRACE IS WHAT QUALIFIES YOU! IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED, YOU DON’T NEED GRACE! Ah LORD, help us this year! Charles Portis penned: “You must pay for everything in this world one way and another. There is nothing free except the Grace of God. You cannot earn that or deserve it.” Then Crystal McDowell penned: “Because of the favor of God, we can have peace in the midst of chaos.”

You will not BREAK DOWN this year no matter the matter – HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT! Catch Rick Warren “What gives me the most hope every day is God’s grace; knowing that His grace is going to give me strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God.” Nothing you pass through SURPRISES YOUR GOD and He will NEVER allow you to end in DISGRACE! Look to Him and He will DISGRACE EVERY DISGRACE! Amen and amen! Pray seriously now!

(Give out ODM copies. Bless others). Remember this month is the ODM ANNUAL month of MERCY! It is a Month dedicated to do Charity work and to show Practical Love! This should be done throughout the month wherever you are! It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people’s homes, etc

2. Help me to know that I AM WHAT I AM , I AM WHAT I WILL
BE BY YOUR GRACE O LORD.
3. I decree that I shall not FRUSTRATE THE GRACE OF GOD through pride, discouragement or sin this year!
4. By His grace, I shall not end in SHAME! I shall not end as the
next disgraced LUCIFER!
5. Lord, move me from GRACE TO GRACE! I refuse to become a
ONCE-UPON-A-TIME man/woman in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: BE MOTIVE-DRIVEN IN 2022!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 16: 1 - 7

Some Christian friends were serving in a ministry that was directed mainly to Christians when an opportunity came for them to change jobs and touch the lives of thousands of nonbelievers. They decided to make what they believed to be an exciting change. Many people, even some who didn’t personally know them, were shocked and accused them of “seeking fame and fortune in the world.” The Holy Ghost wants you to know that behind everything you do is a motive. God is motive driven. He is interested in the intent of your heart. Man is always carried away with what he sees in the physical, but God weighs your action by your motive.

That means, God doesn’t look at the action, He looks at the motive or reason for the action. Vs. 7 of today’s Word says: “…for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.” Don’t be quick to judge people’s actions no matter how good or bad until you can determine their motives. When someone you know is making a decision or change, it can be helpful to ask about his or her motives. But we can’t fully know another’s heart, only God does. 1 Samuel 2:3 says: “…for the LORD is a God of knowledge, and by Him actions are weighed.” Watch your motives this year. In all you do, let pleasing God be your watchword.

Your motive can be wrong or evil, but your action can be laudable and vice versa. These young Christian folks decided to leave their comfort zone in order to reach the unreached for Christ, and they were accused of being materialistic and trying to be famous. People may misunderstand you this year, but if your MOTIVE IS RIGHT, just ignore them and keep moving!

2. LORD, in this year 2022, PURGE MY MOTIVES! I refuse to
do anything just for men to praise me! Let my ways GLORIFY
Your kingdom (Pray it seriously).
3. Repent from ways in which you have pleased men instead of
God.
4. I refuse to be discouraged by what people may say this year.
5. Father, help me to please You in all that I do daily in Jesus
name.
6. Pray for the salvation of souls today.
7. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: BE SO DESPERATE TO GO

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
REVELATION 21: 1 - 8; MATTHEW 5: 29 - 30

Years ago, two corpses, suspected to be those of men who hid in the inner compartment, were found in the under carriage of an African airline that landed at London’s Heathrow Airport . A human arm dropped on the tarmac when the plane touched down at Heathrow.

Aircraft engineers later found the bodies inside the under carriage where the tyres normally fold into, during flight. The flight engineers said, the tyres while folding up at take off, probably crushed them. The big issue is, if people can be so desperate to go to England (London) or any other advanced country, and don’t mind risking their lives, then as believers, are we not supposed to give the New Jerusalem (heaven) greater thought? London is the capital of an earthly country. It’s neither the most powerful nor is it the richest country in the world. Lots of poor people are in London and I have seen people that cannot eat even two square meals a day! Yes! I have visited the homeless (people sleeping on the street) at 1am to pray with them, yet two young men took the risk of their lives to get into London. The New Jerusalem (heaven), is the capital of the celestial empire of Jehovah and it is a place of no tears, no pain and no night! It’s a place of no death and no sorrow. It’s a place where the light of the city is not generated via an energy/electrical company, but from THE LIGHT, – Jehovah God Himself.

It’s a city where the streets are paved with divine carat gold. It’s a city where angels are the security apparatus and cannot be bribed or overrun by robbers! Can you compare that to any security outfit on earth? It is a city where every occupant/citizen has his/her name inscribed in the BOOK OF LIFE! Dear believer, eagerly and earnestly strive to enter heaven than to enter America, Paris, Germany, Canada, Cape Town or London, etc. You must endure/ overcome daily battles here and win the game of life. Be very desperate to make Heaven! Pay the price! Cut off anyone, including your closest friend if necessary! Resign from any job that will keep you from heaven. Be prepared to be single, if you are sure marriage will keep you from the city of gold. For any reason, please don’t miss heaven!Heaven: No pain, all gain!

PRAYER POINTS: Song 1: My hope is built…

1. Thank God for the gift of life!
2. Then ask for the grace to run this race to a fruitful end.
3. Pray for backsliding believers and ministers worldwide.
4. Father, wipe away every tear from my eyes (Pray it seriously 12
times today).
5. Pray about today!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: NO MORE EXCUSES: THE WORD MADE EASY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 119: 57 - 80

Now, you can get any part of the Word of God on your mobile phone or any social device daily. Many sites on the internet are delivering the Word of the Bible as a reminder for daily prayer. There are however also many PIRATED SITES which are also used by SCAMMERS! So, you must beware of INTERNET SCAMMERS using my face, my picture or the ODM LOGO for example, to send you prophecies or demand for money, etc. Avoid such sites.

One Mr. Alan Westenberg who has a genuine site speaking about his site said, “I kept forgetting to pray, so being a computer person, I programmed a machine to send a reminder Psalm to my wife and myself everyday. Soon, friends and family started asking if they could join and today, it has grown and is reaching out to millions all over the world.” What was a disadvantage led to an advantage. Dear child of God, there is no excuse whatsoever anymore, why your knowledge base of the Word of God should not grow. David said, “…give me understanding that I may learn Thy commandments” (Psalm 119:73).

In this age of Internet, video, audio, books and now digital Bibles, lack of knowledge or busy schedule excuses should become history in your life. Conquer laziness and begin reading and studying the Word afresh. You could do a study on a topic you don’t quite understand for example, the Blood of Jesus, power, holiness or just read the books till you finish your Bible every year. Hear this: Many books can inform. Only the Bible can transform! Fall in love with the Bible again!

1. Thank God for the Word today.
2. Ask for the grace to be disciplined enough to study the Bible and finish it afresh this year.
3. Decree that despite your busy schedule, you will stay with the Word again. The era of excuses is over!
4. Pray about today seriously now. Use pages 7-9 prayers daily.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:02am On Jun 06, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CLONING: THE TIME OF THE END

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
DANIEL 12: 1 - 13

Human cloning is the creation of a genetically identical copy (or clone) of a human. The term is generally used to refer to artificial human cloning, which is the reproduction of human cells and tissue.
It does not refer to the natural conception and delivery of identical twins. Cloning of human beings could possibly be the latest medical controversy in the world today.
It is a process whereby you produce a person from another person without sperm cells. Its emphasis is using cells and accelerating their growth. You can now get a complete carbon copy of a person in just 6 months by taking a woman’s eggs and any part of her or any human body cell without a man’s sperm.
Indeed, many scientists now believe that aliens visited the earth some 25,000 years ago and created every form of life! Don’t forget that since the world’s first test tube baby was produced 30 years ago, there are now over 250,000 children ‘created’ from the test-tube technology.
Now it is now cloning! The first cloning baby was named Eve in 2002 and people can now take the cell of a dead relative, fuse with any egg and produce the carbon copy of that person. The first reaction worldwide was that of shock.
However, as these signals begin to emerge, the words of Daniel 12:4 become so real: “Seal even to the times of the end: many shall run to and fro and knowledge shall be increased.”
Cloning is still a controversy, not fully and totally accepted in the scientific world and sounds unbiblical, but I hope you know that Jehovah Adonai created the egg of the woman and cells of the body!
The emphasis in today’s devotion however, is that we are in the times of the end. Can you doubt that? It’s time to sit up and take stock of your life daily on this planet. If the rapture should take place now, are you really sure that your name is still in the Book of Life?
Do a self-check/examination today and may we meet at the Foursquare City! Live as if Christ died yesterday and is coming back today! Peace!

1. Rededicate your life to God today.
2. Lord, shake out of my life and cleanse me from whatever will stop me from making it to the end in Jesus name.
3. My name shall not be missing from the Book of Life.
4. Mention the names of other believers and pray that their souls will be saved till the end.
5. Pray about today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Were Kangaroos On Noahs Ark? / The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To Every Christian. / 20 Things About Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 235
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.