Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) (9078 Views)

PDP Crisis: Lagos PDP Members Reject G-5 Governors, vow To Vote Atiku (Videos) / Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by onthehill: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2022
A delegation of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governors' Forum on Thursday visited their Adamawa State counterpart, Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri in Yola and pledge to rescue Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

Those who visited Governor Fintiri are Deputy chairman of the PDP Governors' Forum and Governor of Abia State, Dr Okezie Victor Ikpeazu ; Governor of Rivers State, Gov Nyesom Ezenwo Wike - CON and the Governor of Enugu, Ifeanyi Lawrence Ugwuanyi.

Speaking on behalf of the delegation, Governor Ikpeazu said they were in Yola to identify with Governor Fintiri and the people of Adamawa State.

"We have come to identify with you and to say we are grateful to God Almighty for how he has led you thus far. The good people of Adamawa state we bring good tidings and wishes of a better new year 2022.

"We pray that God will enable us, will help us join other well meaning Nigerians to march forward and indeed rescue our country."

Governor Fintiri commended his colleagues for the visit and to identify with him and the good people of Adamawa State.

He disclosed to the visiting governors that he was recovering fast and that their visit will give further impetus to his healing process.

"I also want to thank God for granting you journey mercy to come on behalf of PDP Governors forum to come and identify with me. I am recovering very fast and we give thanks to God.

"I'm well and good. I'm in very good condition. And with this visit, it will further give me more confidence and the healing process will be more faster. And it will be good for us, it will be good for PDP, it will be good for the country" he added.

https://igberetvnews.com/1411006/governor-ugwuanyi-pdp-governors-vow-rescue-nigeria-photos/

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by onthehill: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2022
More

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2022
Thieves and rogues pledging to rescue Nigeria they looted to nothing

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2022
I don't know why inec is yet to deregister PDP as a political party

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2022
They should first tell us how they’ve been able to rescue their states before rescuing Nigeria

32 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Vistra40: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Baawaa:
Thieves and rogues pledging to rescue Nigeria they looted to nothing

Same looting is still ongoing under buhari. Buhari might have had good intentions but he has been overwhelmed by the thieves around him. Hence, PDP is same as APC and vice versa

25 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by chatinent: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2022
Na today dem begin vow? Didn't they vow before their inauguration and before they were sworn in...abi before dem swear for them?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2022
The unity among PDP governors is commendable. Also PDP governors are doing well in terms of developing their states of course apart from Abia state governor who is a total disgrace and has not commissioned a single project in 7 years.

Happy new year Nigerians, I congratulate you for surviving buhari 7 years of horror so far. please endure, 400 days left.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2022
Another vow that will fail

Happy New year wonderful nairalanders.

Through nairaland, jobs have been secured, help rendered, marriage contracted, problems solved

Nairaland is full of wonderful people

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Mopolchi2187: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2022
I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by seyz91(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2022
grin wayo promises here and there!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Jason06: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2022

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by baggioni: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2022
Are they not part of the Nigerian problem?
Let them help themselves first

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2022
Rescue South East first from

Terrorism, poverty, violence and unemployment angry

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2022
D
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2022
How real is Bitcoin mining?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Coolx: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2022
Same thieves
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Kolossus20(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2022
They've gone to pledge allegiance to Atiku 2023.
There is more to this that meet the eye.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by bolabadmus38: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2022
Rescue? Hmmmmmmmmm. They should use better word, please.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Chimaokigwe: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Ugwuanyi too wants to rescue Nigeria grin grin

If not that Buhari is a compound complex failure, can an eternal failure like Ugwuanyi open his mouth to talk nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Irupetepete: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Jokers

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Idiots

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Chimaokigwe: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
The unity among PDP governors is commendable. Also PDP governors are doing well in terms of developing their states of course apart from Abia state governor who is a total disgrace and has not commissioned a single project in 7 years.

Happy new year Nigerians, I congratulate you for surviving buhari 7 years of horror so far. please endure, 400 days left.

Ugwuanyi is a PDP Governor and he's an abject failure.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by prettytasha(f): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2022
Has uguwanyi rescued Enugu ?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2022
Have they paid their state workers salaries up to date?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2022
Jones4190:
I don't know why inec is yet to deregister PDP as a political party

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by newswires: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2022
Click on the youtube link to watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5HUxDA0ujI
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by arsenal33: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2022
They haven't rescued their states

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2022
Even ikpeazu follow to rescue nigeria? Chai… 500 naira to new mothers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta / Bunmi Awoniyi Is A Superior Court Judge In US / I Never Endorsed Any Presidential Or Governorship Candidate - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.