Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya (8266 Views)

Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears / Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by Limaoscar: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2011
grin grin grin this my Yoruba brother Diya no get shame sef, so the man still get small mind dey talk about Abacha wey don waka since.
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by BabaO2: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
Speaking on the role played by Yoruba leaders during his ordeal at the hand of Abacha, Diya commended Gbonigi for being courageous to be the first person to tell Abacha not to execute him.

How can Diya know this?, he cant be privy to who said what, he was in detention during the visit. Liar and grace singer as usual?
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by ikooko(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2011
T9ksy:

What a pity Abacha's bad telephone manner means we have to listen to this typical yoruba OMO ALE all over again. He's like a recurring nightmare that just refuses to go away.

This is one mofo i wish Abacha had snuffed the life out of so we won't have to be reminded of his atrocities whilst basking in the limelight with his oga dictator who was at the time pounding his fellow yorubas all over the country.

Youngman, only a bastard yorubaman will insult an elderly yorubaman d way you did.
Diya was a soilder and military has their perculiarity. considering the situation during abacha's regine, i dont see Diya with much choice, any other person in his shoes would have acted similarly. so dont blame him.
If diya was so loyal and support abacha's rule, he would not have planned coup. It was even believed that it was a setup.
Seriously, it will be a nice idea if you can tell this forum the contribution your fada made to this country during abacha's rule, maybe that will explain your childish outburst.
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by Ibomade1: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2011
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya

Mr/ Chief Diya it is God that saved your life not Abacha's Bad Telephone habit.

My question is did you try to oust your superior?
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by Larufa(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2011
Tell the Shameless weeping general to Shut up.

For Abacha and his Aides not to have picked the phone calls for 6 HOURS --- Original Ijebu Man.
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by basadenet: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2011
He should have been executed. this is a person that turn his back on his own people, all because he had allowed power to get to his head, i mean power drunk. He was prevailed upon by his kinsmen to create ijebu state, because of his selfish ideology, he bluntly refuse, all because he want make his home town the capital. Diya deserve death.
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by BigAshawo: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2011
I wana see all y'all Diya haters burnt on a stick alive, !!!!!,
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by mystikal(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2011
He was flashing Abacha.
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by lekside44(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2011
Diya was a coupist and by military law suppose to be killed. but lucky him he escaped.
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by Reference(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
Hmmm, no wonder OBJ quickly introduced GSM. No miss-communication when unleashing EFCC. At least you have half a dozen choices today. cool
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by lastpage: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
@mystikal
He was flashing Abacha.
LKWMD! grin grin grin

U mean one can use landline to flash another pershin? shocked shocked
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by tpia5: 2:54am On Jun 19, 2011
which one is bad telephone habit.

is there good telephone habit?

and btw, its God that saves people's life, not the telephone.
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by zstranger: 3:10am On Jun 19, 2011
tpia@:

which one is bad telephone habit.

is there good telephone habit?

and btw, its God that saves people's life, not the telephone.

Forget about it, there is no God anywhere

Eyan lo wa ni di oro, t'oro fi n ke

There is no God anywhere. Awon Iya mi osoromaniga exist though. And they are very very very powerful.

How did I know? Well, I am 'well educated,' thats all.
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by yommys01(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2011
Off topic but I claim the miracle of Diya this morning. Secretly hope God will perform such a miracle in my life.
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by alexola20(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by T9ksy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2011
ikooko:

Youngman, only a bastard yorubaman will insult an elderly yorubaman d way you did.
Diya was a soilder and military has their perculiarity. considering the situation during abacha's regine, i dont see Diya with much choice, any other person in his shoes would have acted similarly. so dont blame him.
If diya was so loyal and support abacha's rule, he would not have planned coup. It was even believed that it was a setup.
Seriously, it will be a nice idea if you can tell this forum the contribution your fada made to this country during abacha's rule, maybe that will explain your childish outburst.

First of all, don't call me youngman as you don't know me from adam.

Secondly, I didn't insult him but said it like it really is. Whilst Diya was Abacha's second-in-command, he committed numerous atrocities against his own yoruba people. where i come from, that's an omo-ale.
And oh btw, am from the same area (Odogbolu) as him.

And lastly, maybe you can set the ball rolling by highlighting what contributions your own "righteous" fada made during that dark time in yoruba history. Just get off my back, okay. Don't have time for mo.rons like your type.
Agbaya, buruku! Geez.
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by alexola20(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by whedon2(m): 12:47am On Jun 21, 2011
Na you wan kill am? The man is enjoying himself with some Indian virgins grin
Re: Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya by ikooko(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2011
T9ksy:

First of all, don't call me youngman as you don't know me from adam.

Secondly, I didn't insult him but said it like it really is. Whilst Diya was Abacha's second-in-command, he committed numerous atrocities against his own yoruba people. where i come from, that's an omo-ale.
And oh btw, am from the same area (Odogbolu) as him.

And lastly, maybe you can set the ball rolling by highlighting what contributions your own "righteous" fada made during that dark time in yoruba history. Just get off my back, okay. Don't have time for mo.rons like your type.
Agbaya, buruku! Geez.

1) I called you a ''young man'' because your comment suggests it. besides, I doubt if we have anyone as old as 70 yrs in NL. It will really be interesting to celebrate and learn from them if they exist on NL.
2) Yorubas are refined people, we don't refer to elders in derogatory manners no matter the circumstances; and I know that Yoruba have room for constructive criticism in case of conflict of interest/opinion, that is what make us unique among other tribes.
3) I mention your fada, just to caution you. It was actually a statement of request not an insult (ref - alexola20). I don't know Diya from nowhere if you must know.
But please ponder on this, it is important: ''Ohun to agba rii l'ori ijoko, b'omode gun igi iroko ko le ri''. what an elder sees while sitting, a child cant see even if he climbs iroko tree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. / Why Do The Igbos Hate Buhari? - The Nation / Nigeria’s Non-oil Income Outpaces Oil By N1.5trn In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.