Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada (8430 Views)

My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / Share Your Dating Experience With A Sex Addict / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by Karleb(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pearlyakin:

You mean those pig skin that smells like wet dog and changes colour according to their current situation.

Yes. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by Mide1data: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
HOLY SHIT

I rather date the whites than marry them. You will enjoy ya relationship, but when it's comes to marriage...lipsrsealed You will also enjoy your marrige, but when it comes to divorce... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I fear them in that aspect, coz once you divorce, Alimony. Ask jeff bezos 4 his experience.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING lipsrsealed
Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by SweetiliciousD: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy birthday to you OneMarvee

So great your birthday falls on first of the year.

On a serous note, are you available?

1 Like

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by shollay09(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
OneMarvee:

Occasionally we have heard Nigerians abroad emphasize the loneliness that abounds in the diaspora. But what is the Canadian experience for single Nigerians? How do you compete in the international dating pool?

Canada can be very lonesome for Nigeran singles…especially the ladies. In 2014, user data on OkCupid showed that most men on the site rated black women as less attractive than women of other races and ethnicities.
The shock value that presents itself can be quite appalling, you were once a queen in your home town and suitors came unprovoked.

Watching some YouTube videos of our single ladies in the diaspora, these were common “If you have a spouse in Nigeria, stick with him”, “You have to be intentional about dating”, “Nobody will toast you”. You could almost see through their eyes, completely taken aback, reminiscing the quintessential Nigerian scenario of -guy approaches girl, toasts and cajoles, collects phone number, happily ever after...

Good memories but that’s not happening again, not anymore. Welcome to a new dispensation wink
trust me it's just timing, am sure they will see someone to ask them out there over time ... But if they are lonely, the really serious ones can message me sha so I can keep their company..... BTW, I belong to the sweet Yoruba boy's association ....
Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by MPESA(m): 12:49am On Jan 02, 2022
dingbang:
I've never seen any nigerian girl who went abroad and she wanted a man to marry living in nigeria.

But simp men who traveled abroad will even want to pay flight ticket for the lady in nigeria to come abroad.

You people are now abusing the word SIMP jare.

3 Likes

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by MPESA(m): 12:54am On Jan 02, 2022
dingbang:
wow.. So how would dey work out distance stuff.

I also knows one as well even she has tried everything to bring the guy to America but ain't working.... Every Dec she will come and they are now having two kids together.

1 Like

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by melayemi: 1:18am On Jan 02, 2022
In that case I guess am lucky then
Myself and my gf have been planning to travel out since early 2021. As God will have it I traveled around October for my masters degree and after one month she got her work visa to work as a nurse here in the Uk.
We live in different cities though but from my observations so far, I would say living in far away from home is boring.. so I can relate how the hassle of trying to find a relationship over here..
Am engaging her this week�. Having to spend time with her in her city takes away all the loneliness over here… My advice is don’t be desperate to date a white or marry them.. With proper planning you can achieve absolutely anything in Life

6 Likes

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by OneMarvee(f): 2:23am On Jan 02, 2022
Thank you!
Sorry, I am not available smiley *Sends hugs*
SweetiliciousD:
Happy birthday to you OneMarvee

So great your birthday falls on first of the year.

On a serous note, are you available?
Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by addictiv(m): 3:20am On Jan 02, 2022
E red
Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by OneMarvee(f): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2022
Why would you describe your fellow human in such manner? Is everything okay at home?
Pearlyakin:

You mean those pig skin that smells like wet dog and changes colour according to their current situation.

3 Likes

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by SocialJustice: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2022
otipoju:

You be novice ni? You want make dem take 18 years of child support payment finish you. Better dont try it.

This one no be say you dey give willingly ooo, dem dey take am forcefully from your sweat. There's a big difference!!!
Leave this rubbish talk, won't you care for your child normally? Or na Street girl when no get job you want impregnate? You also won't get away with maltreating your baby mama.

1 Like

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by SocialJustice: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2022
Pearlyakin:

They are way prettier than black women, no vex, leave the pig skin like that.

1 Like

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by Pearlyakin(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2022
SocialJustice:
It's obvious you are confused and dont know the meaning of the word pretty if you could rate a pale skin to a dark melanin skin lady, even the whites won't agree to your false assertion.

3 Likes

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by Pearlyakin(m): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2022
OneMarvee:
Why would you describe your fellow human in such manner? Is everything okay at home?
Have you seen where those pale skin describe the black people before, if no then don't come here to chide me.

1 Like

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by SocialJustice: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2022
Pearlyakin:

It's obvious you are confused and dont know the meaning of the word pretty if you could rate a pale skin to a dark melanin skin lady, even the whites won't agree to your false assertion.
You should stop being a bigot, the way you adore black skin that's how I adore pale skin. I don't hate black skin though, I still date dark girls.

1 Like

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by ednut1(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2022
I get time today. Nigerian women in Canada are responsible for their own downfall over here. Many are single, lonely and depressed. Its hard to pity them.
1. They have misapplied feminism in homes and relationships. No man wants a warrior as a wife.
2. They only want ready made guys and wont even talk to upcoming. The ready made guys just Bleep and dump them as they are in demand.
3. The idea of going back home to marry is an abomination to many of them.
4. They love feminism but still do my money is my money your money is ours. Whites and other Africans babes don’t usually do this.
5. They carry religion on their head like gala in a country where the average man dont attend church or mosque.on their dating app profile some will say they want only catholic lol.
6. In a country where babes dey toast men or accept your toasting in a day. Our mumu sisters want us to carry them on multiple dates you will pay for o, use one month to accept your advances. Sorry o, we not doing that anymore when easy option dey.
7.they mostly live above their means, expensive apartments, holidays, shoes and bags. No plans for investment. Any sane guy would avoid them.
8. They are power drunk knowing the law favours them. You the man will be the wife when you marry them.

There are still good ones but few sha. Unfortunately for the married ones these babes won’t allow you enjoy your marriage as they will be seducing una husbands for sex in 10 to 20 years time when they become old for dating apps. A shame

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by Pearlyakin(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2022
SocialJustice:
You should stop being a bigot, the way you adore black skin that's how I adore pale skin. I don't hate black skin though, I still date dark girls.
I am not a bigot,I'm just stating the obvious fact.

1 Like

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by SocialJustice: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2022
Pearlyakin:

I am not a bigot,I'm just stating the obvious fact.
Lol, you say you're not something then emphasise that you are. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by otipoju(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
SocialJustice:
Leave this rubbish talk, won't you care for your child normally? Or na Street girl when no get job you want impregnate? You also won't get away with maltreating your baby mama.

Novice how are you? Its always better to keep quiet and learn more about something you know nothing about. Voluntary and Mandatory are miles apart.

1 Like

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by SocialJustice: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
otipoju:

Novice how are you? Its always better to keep quier and learn more about something you know nothing about. Voluntary and Mandatory are miles apart.
Hmm, thank you. Truth be told I've never been out of Nigeria.

I have a friend in New York with this issue. You only want to paint women as money sucking demons but omit the rubbish you did in the past that got you there. I also have friends all over Europe with multiple babymamas in some cases, and they don't have this issue.

I don't have to impregnate an American or European to have close encounter with an American or European baby mama.
Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
SocialJustice:

They're not. I find black Americans, Indians and Africans more attractive

2 Likes

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by pansophist(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
SocialJustice:

Are you drunk ?

I may not like the behaviour of some of our women, but even racist can't deny that black women are the most gorgeous women on the planet. Due to poverty, many can't really accentuate their beauty, but still, their shape, smile, and evergreen skin tone is to die for.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by otipoju(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
SocialJustice:
Hmm, thank you. Truth be told I've never been out of Nigeria.

I have a friend in New York with this issue. You only want to paint women as money sucking demons but omit the rubbish you did in the past that got you there. I also have friends all over Europe with multiple babymamas in some cases, and they don't have this issue.

I don't have to impregnate an American or European to have close encounter with an American or European baby mama.

Like i said . Research about something and have a comprehensive idea before forming an opinion.

Child support is an industry on its own for some women who will give birth to 5 kids for different fathers...then sit back , not work and the money they will receive from child support is enough for them.

I dont know about Europe because i have never lived there...i am talking about USA where your careless adventures with women can destroy your entire life without any chance of redemption.

Yes there are irresponsible men but pray make you no fall victim to women wey no get conscience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by OneMarvee(f): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
So you are justifying your wrong with another wrong? Have you lost it? Is this revenge racism or what? Take a nap bro it's sunday undecided
Pearlyakin:

Have you seen where those pale skin describe the black people before, if no then don't come here to chide me.
Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by obayemi204(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Very true as I'ma living witness. You need to up your game as a guy and know your onions. The best will find you.
pansophist:

Women do actually marry homebased guys. I know alot who does. But usually not anyhow guys, the guys are usually doing well for themselves.
Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by pansophist(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
obayemi204:
Very true as I'ma living witness. You need to up your game as a guy and know your onions. The best will find you.

A guy doing well for himself stands a good chance to marry these abroad women. I live here with them and I can't count how many are asking me to hook them up with good men back home. I hooked one last two years, he is in Canada now since last year, while a British Jamaican girl that came to visit me last year November fell in love with one of my friend. They are dating for two months now.

These ladies are suffering from how feminism have made men weak, scared/detest commitment and just lack masculinity. I feel sorry for many of them. And many of them are quite good women, but like most things, the few mess it up for the majority.

9 Likes

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by obayemi204(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
You've said it all. Many of them discuss with my wife to tell me to help them find good guys on regular basis and trust me, there are a lot of good, well trained nigerian girls over here in canada. Just that the few has ruined the chances of majority and most of our nija guys too no dey try at all.
pansophist:

A guy doing well for himself stands a good chance to marry these abroad women. I live here with them and I can't count how many are asking me to hook them up with good men back home. I hooked one last two years, he is in Canada now since last year, while a British Jamaican girl that came to visit me last year November fell in love with one of my friend. They are dating for two months now.

These ladies are suffering from how feminism have made men weak, scared/detest commitment and just lack masculinity. I feel sorry for many of them. And many of them are quite good women, but like most things, the few mess it up for the majority.

1 Like

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by pansophist(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
obayemi204:
You've said it all. Many of them discuss with my wife to tell me to help them find good guys on regular basis and trust me, there are a lot of good, well trained nigerian girls over here in canada. Just that the few has ruined the chances of majority and most of our nija guys too no dey try at all.

Yes o, a lot of our guys no de try at all. Only two of my good friends I've hooked up with my female friends over here. And it'd because I know them well, trust them, and our friendship have stood the test of times. My conscience would kill me, if I match a good girl with the wrong man.

Men too are leeches, quite a lot of them. But we aint yet ready to talk more about male leeches . So let's us all pretend like it's only women that are leeches, and keep deceiving ourselves grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by obayemi204(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
I dig bro, 100%.
pansophist:

Yes o, a lot of our guys no de try at all. Only two of my good friends I've hooked up with my female friends over here. And it'd because I know them well, trust them, and our friendship have stood the test of times. My conscience would kill me, if I match a good girl with the wrong man.

Men too are leeches, quite a lot of them. But we aint yet ready to talk more about male leeches . So let's us all pretend like it's only women that are leeches, and keep deceiving ourselves grin

3 Likes

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by Pearlyakin(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
OneMarvee:
So you are justifying your wrong with another wrong? Have you lost it? Is this revenge racism or what? Take a nap bro it's sunday undecided
Pls geddifok danu abeke, i don't have the time to school you.
Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by DonroxyII: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2022
pansophist:

Women do actually marry homebased guys. I know alot who does. But usually not anyhow guys, the guys are usually doing well for themselves.
Alot ke, I won't mind a Muslim Canada Based Sir. I'm real!
Health line preferably. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. / Man Posts Controversial Picture Of Himself And Female Partner After Sex. / Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.