Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) (30152 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / N-APGA, APGA Faction Emerges In Imo: Protests Against Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Asgard73: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

This is why we regard Anambra people as villagers. Very narrow worldview no matter how educated or travelled.

Stay off my mention .. if you get reasoning.
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
seunmsg:
I hope they can keep the cordial relationship till the end of Soludo’s tenure. We don’t want to see a dramatic fallout after few months. They should keep working together to move the state forward.
Gov Obiano is going back to state once his tenure is over, no time for local politics, he know that Soludo is hard to break, he only need greater mind to succeed him not to control him.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
seunmsg:
I hope they can keep the cordial relationship till the end of Soludo’s tenure. We don’t want to see a dramatic fallout after few months. They should keep working together to move the state forward.

YOU SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT OSUN WHERE YOU COME FROM

1 Like

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Curious345: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Great man
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Finquas: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Maka na nka bu nke anyi

1 Like

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Stronghold91: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
obiano will remain his godfather for life
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Ebucash4321(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
That’s good of him
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Finquas: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asgard73:
I don’t understand Soludo with this OAU gibberish..

He never even enter he don Dey smell Buhari Buhari.. with his divide and rule nepotistic tactis
He’s already showing and playing a divided anambra card.

Why not go there as an anambra man..

Soludo might be the first apga Governor that will do just a term .

Guess his office and appointment will be lopsided to reflect his love for ndi OAU..

Somebody should talk sense into this efulefu.
Who is the real efulefu Is it sombody who has been double Govornor of Central bank and now Gov elect of a state or you!! Fix de answers and just be calming down bro.. everutin must not end in online cursing
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
I trust my Anambra brothers,. If the nigga do anyhow him go collect anyhow

OAU kii you there!!

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by gazza07(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
What you can do in anambra state(in area of governance) without the presence of catholic and Anglican bishops? Absolutely nothing!
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Jagznation(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
undecided
Asgard73:

He never even enter he don Dey smell Buhari Buhari.. with his divide and rule nepotistic tactis

Guess his office and appointment will be lopsided to reflect his love for ndi OAU..

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

YOU SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT OSUN WHERE YOU COME FROM

Someone whose moniker is AderonkeOlaniyi is telling me to be concerned about where i come. If you’re so concerned about where you come from, you won’t be hiding your true ethnicity and be impersonating another ethnic group.
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Kingspower(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Don't give thanks yet oo because I saw you (soludo) crying in my revelation, and I also saw Valentine of PDP celebrating. My prophecies has always come to pass.Thank you Jesus
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by JaroMan: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
There are things I would say about Soludo, people will misunderstand me.
But I leave future to the judge. I wish him all the best.
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Madu aburo chuckwu
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by paternoster: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Church politics loading I can sight the catholic archbishop
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by kellyzaf(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asgard73:

Mr know all, continue, grin grin
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

This is why we regard Anambra people as villagers. Very narrow worldview no matter how educated or travelled.

Who are the "we" that regard Anambra people as villagers?

1 Like

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Asgard73: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
kellyzaf:

Mr know all, continue, grin grin

Not my fault I’m well informed. It cost nothing but humility and knowing the right people

Take advantage of your life.. and start pushing towards your dream

Maybe someday.. one will address you as know all.
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:04am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard73:

senseless submission from a usel*ss thing
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2022
Dis obiano wife no d change this her eyeglasses ni?
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by stasius: 1:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard73:

Your post is out of point.
Let us learn not to bring out issues out of nothing.

His visit with old Aguata Union speaks nothing of sectionalism. He hasn't even been sworn in.
And what are you talking about? Is it wrong to identify with your background because u are now a leader.

We will start querying his ideology when his stewardship to ndị Anambra becomes lopsided which I don't see happening because I know many Anambrarians who benefited from him when he was CBN governor. These people am referring to are neither from Isuofia or OAU.

So please learn not to complicate things by figment of your imaginations. It is not a good thing at all.

With this suspicious mentality no way ooh. Pụtaba!

1 Like

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by HRMK: 2:21am On Jan 03, 2022
why jump the gun?it is not yet uhuru!wait for the apex court verdict!!
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 2:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard73:

Oyinem

I need job o.. you know of any please? Compliment of the season..
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by HacheNoire: 3:51am On Jan 03, 2022
Corrupt idiots!
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by matm: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2022
The guy sitting with the bishop looks like Odumegeu Ojukwu when he was younger
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Landmack: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

This is why we regard Enugu people as villagers. Very narrow worldview no matter how educated or travelled.
Nnayi Ogbuefi, have u had ur bath today? Or there’s still no water?

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Dapson73(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2022
seunmsg:

We must surely see a dramatic fallout if Soludo really wants to serve his people.
There mutual relationship symbolises there cooperation in looting the state.
Sooner or later, I expect a fallout.
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by homegirl1: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard73:

Oga please stop this nonsense already. We all come from somewhere ok. Charity begins at home. Leave Soludo to us

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. / I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.