Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,055 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security (7220 Views)

FG Deploys Officers To Mdas To Monitor PMS Implementation / FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats / FG Deploys And Redeploys Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by bigiyaro(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Rubbish!!! Tell buhari to call his jihadist kinsmen to order, they should stop land grabbing and killing farmers, food go dey everywhere.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by system21: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Please, I have told you to stop crying on my mentions?

Carry your wailing elsewhere.

If FG did not do something they would complain, now they are about to do something about the food shortage the chronic wailers are still wailing again.

It's a pity
Sycophants like you are the reason it's impossible for Nigeria to experience good governance

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by system21: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
ransomed:
Will this stop Herdsmen from using animals to destroy farms? Have bandits and Boko Haram signed peace agreement with the government that farmers will no longer be attacked on the farms and villages?

APC government, tuuueeeh.
This your questions should be directed to APC online miscreants
Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by kennypoju(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Take action asap a
Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by kennypoju(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Take action asap
Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by nnamdi640: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Believe this, you will believe anything.
Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by dammyco(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Make Dem do ham first
Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by jrusky(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:
Welcome development

Everything to you is good development. Pls are you a stranger in the land? So after releasing their kinsmen to the forest to chased farmers out of their farm without any action or help now came up with this useless idea ba and to you is a welcome development? Na wah oo....

Do you even know the definition of metrology, and tell me how would these change anything pls just tell me

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by basty: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
iwaeda:

So now they agreed there is food insecurity? Yet they claimed there is food sufficiency in the land. Who do we believe? grin grin

Where did you read that and who said it? Wailer
Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by Jostoman: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Na those who have made up their minds not to see anything good in this government..

Sometimes, they don't even read the comments before attacking as they are fixated.

To them, anyone supporting this government is paid to do so.

Imagine the guy attacking Welcome development comments
you too need to check yourself.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by Salvofthesouth(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Please, I have told you to stop crying on my mentions?

Carry your wailing elsewhere.

If FG did not do something they would complain, now they are about to do something about the food shortage the chronic wailers are still wailing again.

It's a pity

And you believe this crap?
$1 = #1 comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by naturefellow(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:
Welcome development
nitwit.

Deploy meteorological services, or end Banditry and genocide once and for all, especially in agrarian communities as Benue, Nassarawa?

Your political fanaticism would forever deprive y'all of common sense undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by naturefellow(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Salvofthesouth:

And you believe this crap?
$1 = #1 comes to mind
that's a g-o-a-t in the real world

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by iwaeda: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
system21:

This your questions should be directed to APC online miscreants
Like the one asking me why I am wailing grin grin
Re: FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security by ahuja12: 6:05am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:
Welcome development

Simpleton!

Everything is welcome development to a zombie that doesn’t know his left from right!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Restoration: Nigeria Is Eventually Better with conditions met - Keyamo / Ojudu Denies Resignation From APC, Says It's Fake News / Enugu: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Mbah (PDP), Dismisses LP/Edeoga's Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.