Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend (1572 Views)

How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / I Don't Expose My Boobs Deliberately, They Are Just Very Big - Actress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by cutieisme(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2011
I receive a call from my best friend this morning and up till now am still in the state of shock, this is how our conversation goes
Me:Hello guy how far
My friend: Omo he don happen o
Me:wetin happen
My friend:my babe has killed me
Me: How, why,
My friend:few weeks ago we dey together and had fun without protection and this week monday i found out she had sex with her ex without protection before she came to visit me and yesterday i saw a paper in her wardrope saying she should go for vigina swamp ,hiv test etc, i think she went to see a dr cus she was having virgina discharge
Me:then
My friend:as i see the hiv test my heart skip so i quick go see solomon (our dr friend) and he found out am positive and you no na only dis girl i dey f since 2 years ago you know am too busy to be haing sex around
Me: what, did you see her own result first
My friend: she did not tell me about wanting to go for test and i dont expect her to show me result na
Me :obviously na she give u , guy i dey come house soon hold on, no tell any body again o, u don hear
My friend:come quick i don dey mad ooo

We have been close friend since primary school days, we know our self too well and we are both batd guy, as for me i am only thinking of way to get the girl result and if she is positive too na she give my friend and i swear my friend will not wait for the hiv to kill her before he queeze life out of her and i am playing leading role in doing that, i need advise before i do something bad,,,this girl is a dead meat
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by debosky(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
He should go for another HIV test to confirm that he is indeed positive before doing anything crazy.

Secondly, if he has been sleeping with her exclusively for 2 years, there must be a relationship involved so they should go and get tested together.

Your friend should not kill anybody - it's bad enough if he has HIV (the first test could be wrong) but having HIV and going to jail is even worse.

What is most important is his own health and life and not killing anyone.
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by teebaba78: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2011
you cannot know your real status until six months time.
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by cutieisme(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
Thanks debosky, i will advise he try another test, @ tee then that bitch must have been bleeding dat her ex for the past few months, i wish i can see her now, i will just tell her how her mom made a great mistake not aborting her pregnancy
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by Dyt(f): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2011
Easy man
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by Odunnu: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2011
cutieisme:

Thanks debosky, i will advise he try another test, @ tee then that naughty woman must have been bleeding dat her ex for the past few months, i wish i can see her now, i will just tell her how her mom made a great mistake not aborting her pregnancy
you must not let the gurl know you know anything now. Its really not your relationship. Go for a second test and a confirmation test in 4mths time before you start boiling hawt.
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by obowunmi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2011
HIV does not mean death if he takes his medication. He should have a conscience sha and not start infecting people all over the place. smiley
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by won90: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2011
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-Ru6kQhE4&feature=autoplay&list=ULMOSw8LFbBQ4&index=2&playnext=5[/flash]

Another BLACK WOMAN has frustrated one of my black brother's again
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by cutieisme(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
omo i cant just imagine, i am puting myself in his shoes now, the stigma, all dat stuff, i hope he keep it between the 2 of us and as for the girl, she go hear am o, i know what we are capable of doing, back in the days in uni, sorry for her life, some women can really be crazy
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by MMM2(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90 re u 190?
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by MMM2(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
op
tell ur friend say NOTHING DEY HAPPEN SO NO SHAKING. angry
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by won90: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2011
M M M:

won-90 re u 190?

cool cool
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by MMM2(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
190 wink
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by won90: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
them ban your guy for 2days wink
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by livedit(f): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2011
I agree with the others. I know this is your best friend and infecting someone with a in-curable disease is horrifying and frightening. But as much as you care about your friend and I know how upset and horrified you maybe at this woman, but this is between your friend and his "girlfriend". As debosky pointed out, why not have your friend get tested again before he confronts his "girlfriend". If it IS positive, then HE not YOU, needs to confront her and find out if indeed her results were positive. At this point, it's nothing no one can do. Retaliating or trying seek vengeance isn't going to change the fact that your friend maybe infected with this virus. I'm not saying he wouldn't have the right to be angry, devastatingly hurt and confused. But seeking to cause any bodily harm to someone is crime. Last thing he needs to create any further drama for his life because I do believe that will have a negative impact on his body and maybe his life. I could hardly imagine what it's like to be in this predicament and I pray I never will, but the last thing your friend really needs is for you going off the handle and/or end up in jail or doing something you will regret down the line somewhere. What kind of support system will your friend have then with you in jail or him?
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by won90: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2011
livedit:

I agree with the others. I know this is your best friend and infecting someone with a in-curable disease is horrifying and frightening. But as much as you care about your friend and I know how upset and horrified you maybe at this woman, but this is between your friend and his "girlfriend". As debosky pointed out, why not have your friend get tested again before he confronts his "girlfriend". If it IS positive, then HE not YOU, needs to confront her and find out if indeed her results were positive. At this point, it's nothing no one can do. Retaliating or trying seek vengeance isn't going to change the fact that your friend maybe infected with this virus. I'm not saying he wouldn't have the right to be angry, devastatingly hurt and confused. But seeking to cause any bodily harm to someone is crime. Last thing he needs to create any further drama for his life because I do believe that will have a negative impact on his body and maybe his life. I could hardly imagine what it's like to be in this predicament and I pray I never will, but the last thing your friend really needs is for you going off the handle and/or end up in jail or doing something you will regret down the line somewhere. What kind of support system will your friend have then with you in jail or him?

Livedit >> MADE 190 FALL IN LOVE WITH HER angry angry

NOW HE'S THINKING OF MARRIAGE angry angry
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
@poster
i dont understand your story. . . . . . . . . . . .  if your friend has been confirmed HIV+(by Dr Solomon) then why should the girl's test matter to you?
you should find ways of helping your friend get the right medication to enable him to live with this demon sickness instead of wasting time focusing on the wrong things.

@190
banned again?! what for, this time?
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by won90: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2011
^Cos i cursed someone's husband angry
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^man, havent you learned yet?!
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by won90: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
^No she was rude to me, what would a married woman be doing on nairaland 2 AM in the morning angry
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by MMM2(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90

just pay d mods,

i paid d mods during my turn 2 release me from my ban,

re u broke?

Dont tell me u dont have money.

Ok i will give u money just ask d mods how much it will cost.
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by won90: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
M M M:

won-90

just pay d mods,

i paid d mods during my turn 2 release me from my ban,

re u broke?

Dont tell me u dont have money.

Ok i will give u money just ask d mods how much it will cost.

Are you high on stew!!

I have 24more haw-was to serve and would serve it diligently angry angry
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by MMM2(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90
what is her name,
i have 2 warn her.
am angry. angry
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by tpia5: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2011
Do the crime, do the time.

Thanks, no need for millions of imaginary scenarios- that one no concern me. Keep your zipper up before marriage and stop sleeping around after marriage.

If that's impossible for you to do, then accept Jesus in your life before you pass on to the great beyond.

This is the beginning and the end of the whole matter.
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by won90: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
M M M:

won-90
what is her name,
i have 2 warn her.
am angry. angry

Blazay or blazay1 undecided

very UGLY animal looks like a rhino
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by MMM2(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90:

Are you high on stew!!

I have 24more haw-was to serve and would serve it diligently  angry angry

dont be a jew man,

u re ur fada's son.

Do it do it !!
do it do it !!
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by won90: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by MMM2(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90:

Blazay or blazay1 undecided

very UGLY animal looks like a rhino

WHAT !!
Dat babe
Blazay is she married? and who married her?
Dont worry won-90,
leave her 4 me, i will teach her a lesson she will not 4get in a life. time.
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by kokoye(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90:

^Cos i cursed someone's husband angry
won-90:

^No she was rude to me, what would a married woman be doing on nairaland 2 AM in the morning angry
won-90:

I have 24more haw-was to serve and would serve it diligently angry angry

cheesy cheesy

You are just a pest, I swear.

I hope your mom does not have two of you . . cos na die!!
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by coogar: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2011
cutieisme:

I receive a call from my best friend this morning and up till now am still in the state of shock, this is how our conversation goes
Me:Hello guy how far
My friend: Omo he don happen o
Me:wetin happen
My friend:my babe has killed me
Me: How, why,
My friend:few weeks ago we dey together and had fun without protection and this week monday i found out she had sex with her ex without protection before she came to visit me and yesterday i saw a paper in her wardrope saying she should go for vigina swamp ,hiv test etc, i think she went to see a dr cus she was having virgina discharge
Me:then
My friend:as i see the hiv test my heart skip so i quick go see solomon (our dr friend) and he found out am positive and you no na only dis girl i dey f since 2 years ago you know am too busy to be haing sex around
Me: what, did you see her own result first
My friend: she did not tell me about wanting to go for test and i dont expect her to show me result na
Me :obviously na she give u , guy i dey come house soon hold on, no tell any body again o, u don hear
My friend:come quick i don dey mad ooo

We have been close friend since primary school days, we know our self too well and we are both batd guy, as for me i am only thinking of way to get the girl result and if she is positive too na she give my friend and i swear my friend will not wait for the hiv to kill her before he queeze life out of her and i am playing leading role in doing that, i need advise before i do something bad,,,this girl is a dead meat

tell your friend to go for a second test. . . .if he remains positive. . . .tell her to withdraw all the money he's got in his various banks and head straight to the village of the babe that infected him. . . .let him start a shagging spree there and give back what was given to him. he should take no prisoners. every chic from age 18 till age 70 must feel his fury until he gets zapped up. the good book said "give back what you earn".
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by won90: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
kokoye:

cheesy  cheesy

You are just a pest, I swear.

I hope your mom does not have two of you . . cos na die!!

Leave me alone Kokoye-leave me alone  angry
why shouldnt i curse her husband when she wont respect me  angry

M M M:

WHAT !!
Dat babe
Blazay is she married? and who married her?
Dont worry won-90,
leave her 4 me, i will teach her a lesson she will not 4get in a life. time.

Please do - but u might get banned so use your 2nd ID to curse her out - Thank you - God bless cheesy
Re: Plz Help : Am Not Trying To Expose My Friend by MMM2(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90
NO PROBLEM,
u re welcome. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Handle An Abusive And Easily Angered Lady / Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone / Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.