Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? (1572 Views)

She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... / Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? / Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? by mekaboy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
For me I can't. I don't discriminate against color, I date fair, dark and chocolate, but it must be natural.

Anything in between is unacceptable to me. I see a girl that bleach as someone with low self esteem, materialistic, unpredictable above all I find it hard to trust them. I assume that someone who is not comfortable in their own skin and want to become who they were not made to be , will also want to change a man into who he is not to please her fake desires.

Also I want to know if my wife is dark or fair I don't want her to be changing colors with time.somedays she wakes up and she is green or pink, and claims she is either testing a new cream or her cream is finished.

I don't know about other guys, one mans food is another mans poison. What do u think.
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
nooo.mods dis shud make front page.so dat gals will know dat guys frowns at it
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
There's this woman at my place of work. Noticed her recently, light skinned, but when I saw her hands, they were dark..as in way more darker than her face. At first I thought it was just a disorder in her body or skin or something related to that, cos I haven't seen such on anyone before and the whole bleaching stuff didn't cross my mind. Only for me to learn later from an older colleague (who has been in the company with her for at least 10 yrs) that the woman used to be way darker than she is now, until bleaching took over, and even told me to wait until I see her legs.
Now my question is, why go through that stress?? To please who? A man? Or yourself?? It had better be the latter. And this is a really rich woman so I'm sure she must have spent a lot to get fairer.

And I wonder how people that bleach, look like when naked. Lol my imaginations can as well run wild.

Anyway, all I could say was.."I hope she's happy with the way she is right now, cos that's the main thing. If so, then fine" as it's none of my business, except if I'm planning on dating her, which I'm not. she had her reasons for that.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? by MrCork: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
....we all no dark skin females are uglyer but becoz of politikal correctioness, we pretend they ok...thry aint... anyways. My addvise to them...bleach and truss me... we will chat them up! angry
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? by MrCork: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
...to answer yor queestion..HELL YEAAA WE WOULD!!! cheesy
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
....we all no dark skin females are uglyer but becoz of politikal correctioness, we pretend they ok...thry aint... anyways. My addvise to them...bleach and truss me... we will chat them up! angry

LOL@political correctioness
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
Dont listen to Mr Cork angry
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? by MrCork: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Dont listen to Mr Cork angry

...ok sweeery...which year did u ever see a preety Dark skin female?....huh??... would u buy beyansi's if she looook like blackboard? undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? by Agbgift(f): 6:41am On Jun 21, 2013
I frown @ bleaching. Too much of it makes one looks multi-colour and smells, during heat. That aside d medical effect too of skin cancer. By d tym dis bleaching tin goes out of fashion, I wonder hw must bleaching ladies will nw look like. Pls ladies, appreciate d kind of skin God has given to u. He nor make mistake wen he dey create u.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 21, 2013
As much as am against it, why the hell not? I mean what happen to advising them not to?

I know am not a guy, but oh well. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? by obi2012: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
I agree with u

mekaboy: For me I can't. I don't discriminate against color, I date fair, dark and chocolate, but it must be natural.

Anything in between is unacceptable to me. I see a girl that bleach as someone with low self esteem, materialistic, unpredictable above all I find it hard to trust them. I assume that someone who is not comfortable in their own skin and want to become who they were not made to be , will also want to change a man into who he is not to please her fake desires.

Also I want to know if my wife is dark or fair I don't want her to be changing colors with time.somedays she wakes up and she is green or pink, and claims she is either testing a new cream or her cream is finished.

I don't know about other guys, one mans food is another mans poison. What do u think.
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? by BB12(f): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
Bleach No way!
Some guys do bleach too. I guess it's common among all these local area boys wey never chop belle full shocked shocked
Let's not forget that we are wonderfully and fearfully made!
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? by sakaguchi(m): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
You mean can I marry a yoruba girl?
Sorry if I'm not politically correct.

(1) (Reply)

How Does She Look? / Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. / That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.