Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) (8473 Views)

Help!! The Olosho I Took Home This Night Just Turned Into this Reptile!!! (Pics) / Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) / Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
I just saw someone pour sugar on cooked beans and was about to eat. I decided to take a picture because it's kind of weird to me. I haven't seen or heard of such food combinations before. Who has eaten this or seen it before? The person claims it makes the food more delicious and tasty.

What are some of the weirdest food combinations you've ever seen or eaten?

Attached below is a picture of the food

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
My zambian friends says she uses sugar to eat rice.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by GodsOwnMan: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
mind ya bzness

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by advanceDNA: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I just saw someone pour sugar on cooked beans and was about to eat. I decided to take a picture because it's kind of weird to me. I haven't seen or heard of such food combinations before. Who has eaten this or seen it before? The person claims it makes the food more delicious and tasty.

Attached below is a picture of the food

Na only swallow i no add sugar as a child.....
yam..rice, beans, i did all the experimenting with sugar

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by fman(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Chai
This wan no know say sugar go turn am to 2minutes man
Na wetin make Olosho like Aboki
They no fit last pass 2minutes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by Natbrowny: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Anybody wey go boarding sch for naija.. This is pretty normal.

Anoda one is beans, pour garri on top, add palm oil onto d garri

To the people who attended boarding house back in the day.
PRO UNITATE

14 Likes

Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by Duchessree(f): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Some people do it, i actually found out in boarding school, it was weird to me sha.
They said adding sugar to beans, make it taste like they added dodo to it (something like that).
I don't know if it's true sha undecided undecided but it's weird

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Na wa.
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
mind ya bzness
I was so surprised, because I haven't seen anything like that before. Didn't know it's a thing.
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
advanceDNA:

Na only swallow i no add sugar as a child.....
yam..rice, beans, i did all the experimenting with sugar
But, not anymore right? Or are you still doing them? And will you eat the food above if somebody offers them to you?
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
fman:
Chai
This wan no know say sugar go turn am to 2minutes man
Na wetin make Olosho like Aboki
They no fit last pass 2minutes
She's a female, so I don't think sugar will have much effect on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by dollytino4real(f): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
U dey miss o! If u add small dry garri Jon e don turn urhobo golden morn e dey sweet D,I, E !!!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Natbrowny:

PRO UNITATE
Yes, the lady attended boarding school.
That of garri on beans is quite common and 'normal' compared to this one above.
But, have you eaten this beans and sugar combo before? Would you eat it if someone offers it to you right now?

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
dollytino4real:
U dey miss o! If u add small dry garri Jon e don turn urhobo golden morn e dey sweet D,I, E !!!
Na wa. This is the first time I'm seeing this. What about without the garri? Just beans and sugar, would you still eat it?
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by yyba: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
my iraq friend also told me he uses salt to drink tea
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by dollytino4real(f): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Na wa. This is the first time I'm seeing this. What about without the garri? Just beans and sugar, would you still eat it?
dat person want to soakies
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by Natbrowny: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Yes, the lady attended boarding school.
That of garri on beans is quite common and 'normal' compared to this one above.
But, have you eaten this beans and sugar combo before? Would you eat it if someone offers it to you right now?

I will oo
. I have eaten it b4
Several times
. I lost count
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by TheirFADA: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
it's surprising how you find it weird cos it's a normal thing to me
i add sugar to my beans anytime i take it, but once i do that, I'll not add it to my garri again
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Natbrowny:

I will oo
. I have eaten it b4
Several times
. I lost count
Hmmmm.
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
TheirFADA:
it's surprising how you find it weird cos it's a normal thing to me
i add sugar to my beans anytime i take it, but once i do that, I'll not add it to my garri again
Na wa oo. This more common than I thought then. And when I took the pictures, she said I should post it online and I'll see many other people who do such also. Now, I can see.
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by TheZeezle(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Natbrowny:

PRO UNITATE

Which fgc u go?
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by TheZeezle(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
I dey add sugar to Ewedu, who try am?
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
TheZeezle:
I dey add sugar to Ewedu, who try am?
Please, are you being serious right now, or you're joking?
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by TheZeezle(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, are you being serious right now, or you're joking?

I no dey joke, use am chop semo and come back to feed me back....
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by advanceDNA: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
But, not anymore right? Or are you still doing them? And will you eat the food above if somebody offers them to you?

Not anymore ooo..
. i rarely take sugar these days
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by Natbrowny: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
TheZeezle:

Which fgc u go?

Ogbomoso

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
advanceDNA:

Not anymore ooo..
. i rarely take sugar these days
That's good. Me too, I don't take sugar. It's not good at all. If I mistakenly take it, I begin to notice the adverse effects almost immediately. And those experiences are not palatable at all, so I try to avoid them.
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by Mercury12(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
I consider this weird.
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mercury12:
I consider this weird.
Very weird to me.
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
TheZeezle:

I no dey joke, use am chop semo and come back to feed me back....
That means you want me to sleep in the toilet for three days.
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by iamyemiakins(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Regular combo back then in boarding school. I made sure this combo didn't follow me outta boarding school grin
Re: I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) by Channah1(f): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yoruba style of cooking beans and even yam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend / Funny Cartoon About Nigerian Women On Ghana News Forum (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.