Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I've Been A Simp. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been A Simp. (810 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been A Simp. by NLSavage: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
But thank God I am finally delivered. How can a girl who claims to love (in fact she was giving me signals to toast her) after finally agreeing to date, I found out that she had another boyfriend from someone that knows her. I confronted this girl and guess what she had to say? She said she loved the two of us.
Why i said I've been a simp is that although i never spent one kobo on her (told her she wouldn't see a dime if she already has a guy) , i agreed to stay in the relationship with her for a week to see if she might drop the guy. But trust Nigerian girls to not disappoint.
Sha I've dropped the b*$tch and she has been begging me like crazy; even begging my friends and sister for me to accept her back.
I actually loved her...
But I'm done being in love (simp)

1 Like

Re: I've Been A Simp. by Ammishaddai: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
There is great joy in the redpill heaven when one simp willingly repents of his foolishness and comes to terms on the manipulative ways women. Welcome home brother

16 Likes

Re: I've Been A Simp. by Jack005(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Welcome on board.. Everyday negative stories about Nigerian girls...Its pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: I've Been A Simp. by NLSavage: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
This girl broke my heart no cap.
Anytime we gist, its only her trying to manipulate me to get money and and all she cares about is only herself.

1 Like

Re: I've Been A Simp. by uthlaw: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
You suppose to Bleep her before you dump her like tissue paper!

1 Like

Re: I've Been A Simp. by shawante(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Go and simp no more!!!

4 Likes

Re: I've Been A Simp. by Boomboost(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Good for you! With the next one, always ask yourself if you're being taken advantage of.
Re: I've Been A Simp. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
All of una dey make noise joor!!
Make una keep quiet!!!
Noise makers. Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: I've Been A Simp. by Nyascobar1414: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:
There is great joy in the redpill heaven when one simp willingly repents of his foolishness and comes to terms on the manipulative ways women. Welcome home brother

let him sit at your right hand.
Re: I've Been A Simp. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
NLSavage:
But thank God I am finally delivered. [b]How can a girl who claims to love (in fact she was giving me signals to toast her) [/b]after finally agreeing to date, I found out that she had another boyfriend from someone that knows her. I confronted this girl and guess what she had to say? She said she loved the two of us.
Why i said I've been a simp is that although i never spent one kobo on her (told her she wouldn't see a dime if she already has a guy) , i agreed to stay in the relationship with her for a week to see if she might drop the guy. But trust Nigerian girls to not disappoint.
Sha I've dropped the b*$tch and she has been begging me like crazy; even begging my friends and sister for me to accept her back.
I actually loved her...
But I'm done being in love (simp)
What signs was she giving you to hit her up?
Re: I've Been A Simp. by smartasuen(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Babe wan dey with two guys at the same time, na prospective Polyandrist be dat o.
Thank God sense located you fast bro.
Re: I've Been A Simp. by Nyascobar1414: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
All of una dey make noise joor!! Make una keep quiet!!! Noise makers. Mtchewww.
You never deactivate this ya account
Re: I've Been A Simp. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You never deactivate this ya account
I no go deactivate am tongue tongue
Re: I've Been A Simp. by Chikarata2020(m): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Quiet funny, nigga might have decided to turn a ne w leaf this new year
Re: I've Been A Simp. by drezzyx(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congrats bro....
Re: I've Been A Simp. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
No real man will simp. God bless you op.
Re: I've Been A Simp. by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Girls go hear am this year. By the time simps won't be available for them to use again.

(1) (Reply)

Mirrors Are Spiritually Powerful / Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? / Pastors Wife On The Bed With Private Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.