Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Happy New Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy New Year (3764 Views)

Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Year by SenecaTheYonger: 4:13am On Jan 04, 2022
All this and you didn’t post their account details ?
Re: Happy New Year by ayindejimmy(m): 5:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Keskyramirez:
Before bashing the op,let's remember everyone is entitled to his or her choice in life,op made his it didn't work out.Instead of bashing ,we can do better .na new year be this.Nobody is perfect
:PBefore bashing the op,let's remember everyone is entitled to his or her choice in life,op made his it didn't work out.Instead of bashing ,we can do better .na new year be this.Nobody is perfect

Too many kids here
Re: Happy New Year by candygist: 6:00am On Jan 04, 2022
2022 and you never get the right sense ? Despite all the articles here on Nairaland you still dey fall for this kind scam….. them done pay you street…… and this pictures you posted are pictures of innocent people used by Hustlers to hustle. You get it ?
Re: Happy New Year by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:19am On Jan 04, 2022
Haakeem:
Nobody is perfect ooo true talk.your choice should match mine pls,it would work out perfectlygrin

i sell data at cheap price, keskyramirez patronise me.
1trb for 1klipsrsealed.
30gb for 200.
15gb for 100.
5gb for 50undecided .
scammer no2
Re: Happy New Year by Haakeem(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
scammer no2
If you don't get the massage sorry o

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year by Haakeem(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2022
candygist:
2022 and you never get the right sense ? Despite all the articles here on Nairaland you still dey fall for this kind scam….. them done pay you street…… and this pictures you posted are pictures of innocent people used by Hustlers to hustle. You get it ?
The hook up format yaff work in op head

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2022
Haakeem:
If you don't get the massage sorry o
ok sarcasm
Re: Happy New Year by Haakeem(m): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
ok sarcasm
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year by gulfer: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2022
Agent plus the hookup girl na the same, won ti gbe e ni goal-goal grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year by xareal(m): 7:17am On Jan 04, 2022
See the kind big yansh you wan lash with 7k...why Dem no go scam you�

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year by Benwallt(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2022
The girls you posted up here are Ghanian. Why didn't you suggest video call. Count your loss n move on

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Year by Stanweezy(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Ndia eri gi, in fact ibu onye eriri eri
Re: Happy New Year by Owologbo(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Even olosho with fish brain scammed a grownup man like you three times cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

I can never send t-fair to a girl.
Come with your personal money, I'll pay you back when you get to my place.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year by SarutobiEky(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2022
Serves you right. To think I was here looking for help with data. And nobody lifted a finger or showed concern. Only one good samaritan offered help. It is well.

If you had used that money to bless a fellow nigga, you would have made that person's week.
Re: Happy New Year by Fazeman25(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2022
Sorry OP, next time use ur brain well.
U can actually get finer & cheaper girls in Ife without resorting to hooking up with a stranger u met online. Pple claim who they are not online.
U could have simply gone to OAU & get one of the girls or even patronise a bar or brothel around & make ur selection.

By the way, whats the name of the telegram hook up channel?
Re: Happy New Year by ruggedtimi(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2022
All this stress for a*hawo grin
Re: Happy New Year by Nozino: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=JustPowerApps post=109059829]Hi nairalanders, I want to share what happened to me today (Jan 4th) after I got scammed by a hookup girl of 14k a day. I logged into Telegram a couple of weeks ago, I joined a hookup channel there and I have been a member of the channel for 3 weeks.

Did you at least speak with either of them on video call?

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year by Lordedifice1: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2022
Really
You started this year with hook up
Good for you
Learn to control your urges
All this low budget girls want to also scam
I heard you want to go to bank to do what?
They didn't beg you for your money you foolishly sent 7k wey you suppose your brother or sister to flex a little

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year by techWriter3: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2022
He collaborating area olosho wey no going Joy
Re: Happy New Year by motionarena: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2022
JustPowerApps:
Hi nairalanders, I want to share what happened to me today (Jan 4th) after I got scammed by a hookup girl of 14k a day. I logged into Telegram a couple of weeks ago, I joined a hookup channel there and I have been a member of the channel for 3 weeks. I do see the stories the members do post about a particular kween who is a hookup agent. I have read quite a good number of positive reviews about her service including screenshots of the successful meetups.

I decided one day I will try out her service too and today after getting paid for the website works I did in December last year. I decided to give her service a try. I inboxed her and after a brief conversation, I agreed to pay the connect fee for a contact. After checking the picture of the girl she claimed is currently available. I sent the connect fee (3.5k) and after she verified the transaction, she sent the contact.

I messaged the girl (the contact I collected: Rebecca Oluwafunmilayo Olasanmi, tel no: 08104547079) on Whatsapp and she replied politely claiming the hookup agent (Kween_Gracie on telegram: Her name is Olo Anuoluwa Abiola from the acct she used, Zenith Bank Plc, 2371438277) already told her about me.

After some conversation, we agreed at the price of 7k and a tfare of 2k as she stays in a neighboring town. I requested for her other pics and she sent them. After confirming it matched the ones the agent sent. I asked for the aza and maintained that I will only pay for the tfare now and the service fee when I see her). She declined that she only take money from her agent, that I should make the payment to the said Kween. I didn't sense any loophole, I simply believed her story and reached back to the agent.

I described the event to the agent, she assured me it is well, that the money is safe with her. I sent the tfare and withhold the service fee. After brief minutes, she confirmed the payment and moments later, the hookup girl also confirmed that the tfare has been sent to her by the agent and she will dress up and start coming.

After some minutes, she called that she is already at the park. I told her where she will highlight and she said she already know, she even mentioned some other familiar places which is correct. All these made me trust her and her supposed agent. I told her to call me immediately she enters my town (Ife), she is coming from Ilesha. Ilesha is a 25mins journey from Ife with a good bus. I recharged her line in order to avoid unpleasant circumstances.

Her departure time was 1:45pm and I kept my phone in a good coverage area and go offline with the mind she will call. By 3:06pm, I decided to call her after I got no call of her arrival and she wasn't picking. I had to turn my data back on to check if she is online. To my surprise her messages keeps rolling in claiming she had been in Ife since 2:15pm and my line was not reachable. I was shocked cause my network is 4g. She claimed she did wait till 2:45pm and she has gone back to Ilesha after much effort to call me.

Almost immediately, the agent messages too started tumbling in on Telegram that her client waited in vain. I explained the situation and after a few responsible conversation with her and the girl, we agreed to meet the following day. Later the girl claimed she has used up the tfare and after a brief friendly chat, I decided to send her the 7k balance to ease things up and we ended the conversation in a friendly manner.

I had to message her back towards the evening to converse more and I realized she has blocked me, I called, I have been blacklisted, I checked telegram and realized I have been blocked by the supposed agent too. I was surprised the agent blocked me. Let's say the girl is fraud, I should she still have a connection to the agent. Till now they are both not reachable.

I reached out to my bank to dispute the transaction and raise a fraud allegation. I am going to my bank tomorrow to fill all necessary forms and I am 100% certain something will be done about it.

CC lalasticlala, CC Seun Kindly move to fp so nairalanders can learn from my experience. Thanks
Bro count your losses and move.

You going to the bank is of no use.
How you wan explain this story to the bank customer service, you will be a laughing stock.

You willingly sent d money na

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year by juniorstar(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2022
JustPowerApps:
Hi nairalanders, I want to share what happened to me today (Jan 4th) after I got scammed by a hookup girl of 14k a day. I logged into Telegram a couple of weeks ago, I joined a hookup channel there and I have been a member of the channel for 3 weeks. I do see the stories the members do post about a particular kween who is a hookup agent. I have read quite a good number of positive reviews about her service including screenshots of the successful meetups.

I decided one day I will try out her service too and today after getting paid for the website works I did in December last year. I decided to give her service a try. I inboxed her and after a brief conversation, I agreed to pay the connect fee for a contact. After checking the picture of the girl she claimed is currently available. I sent the connect fee (3.5k) and after she verified the transaction, she sent the contact.

I messaged the girl (the contact I collected: Rebecca Oluwafunmilayo Olasanmi, tel no: 08104547079) on Whatsapp and she replied politely claiming the hookup agent (Kween_Gracie on telegram: Her name is Olo Anuoluwa Abiola from the acct she used, Zenith Bank Plc, 2371438277) already told her about me.

After some conversation, we agreed at the price of 7k and a tfare of 2k as she stays in a neighboring town. I requested for her other pics and she sent them. After confirming it matched the ones the agent sent. I asked for the aza and maintained that I will only pay for the tfare now and the service fee when I see her). She declined that she only take money from her agent, that I should make the payment to the said Kween. I didn't sense any loophole, I simply believed her story and reached back to the agent.

I described the event to the agent, she assured me it is well, that the money is safe with her. I sent the tfare and withhold the service fee. After brief minutes, she confirmed the payment and moments later, the hookup girl also confirmed that the tfare has been sent to her by the agent and she will dress up and start coming.

After some minutes, she called that she is already at the park. I told her where she will highlight and she said she already know, she even mentioned some other familiar places which is correct. All these made me trust her and her supposed agent. I told her to call me immediately she enters my town (Ife), she is coming from Ilesha. Ilesha is a 25mins journey from Ife with a good bus. I recharged her line in order to avoid unpleasant circumstances.

Her departure time was 1:45pm and I kept my phone in a good coverage area and go offline with the mind she will call. By 3:06pm, I decided to call her after I got no call of her arrival and she wasn't picking. I had to turn my data back on to check if she is online. To my surprise her messages keeps rolling in claiming she had been in Ife since 2:15pm and my line was not reachable. I was shocked cause my network is 4g. She claimed she did wait till 2:45pm and she has gone back to Ilesha after much effort to call me.

Almost immediately, the agent messages too started tumbling in on Telegram that her client waited in vain. I explained the situation and after a few responsible conversation with her and the girl, we agreed to meet the following day. Later the girl claimed she has used up the tfare and after a brief friendly chat, I decided to send her the 7k balance to ease things up and we ended the conversation in a friendly manner.

I had to message her back towards the evening to converse more and I realized she has blocked me, I called, I have been blacklisted, I checked telegram and realized I have been blocked by the supposed agent too. I was surprised the agent blocked me. Let's say the girl is fraud, I should she still have a connection to the agent. Till now they are both not reachable.

I reached out to my bank to dispute the transaction and raise a fraud allegation. I am going to my bank tomorrow to fill all necessary forms and I am 100% certain something will be done about it.

CC lalasticlala, CC Seun Kindly move to fp so nairalanders can learn from my experience. Thanks

Op as they say a **** and his money are soon departed and you still wan go bank join on top how much...**** pro max you for no come online come display your xxxxxxxxx for us na
Re: Happy New Year by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2022
grin
Re: Happy New Year by yuping(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Kai kai kwenuuuuuuuuuuuuu, if your real nigga beg you for 1k you go begin cry.
Re: Happy New Year by shantti(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2022
This one every girl is doing olosho work, who r we going to marry
Re: Happy New Year by Keskyramirez: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Too many kids here
yeah ,true the world is turning to a global village or rather is one already ,you need to catch up
Re: Happy New Year by Keskyramirez: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2022
You know the funny part ,most of us bashing the op here are all hypocrites that engage in this same act .For me I don't see anything wrong in a grown man doing hookups .It's his life to live.
To the op;
if you really need your money back ,try reaching out to your bank ,involve the police.If all these fail , just forget about it and move on .Simple ,life no hard
Re: Happy New Year by Keskyramirez: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2022
motionarena:

Bro count your losses and move.

You going to the bank is of no use.
How you wan explain this story to the bank customer service, you will be a laughing stock.

You willingly sent d money na
that's the problem with our banking system sha ,even if he sent the funds willingly ,he did not receive what he ordered for ,that's fraud right there .
Re: Happy New Year by Keskyramirez: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2022
Haakeem:
Nobody is perfect ooo true talk.your choice should match mine pls,it would work out perfectlygrin

i sell data at cheap price, keskyramirez patronise me.
1trb for 1klipsrsealed.
30gb for 200.
15gb for 100.
5gb for 50undecided .
Lol , your prices are ridiculous bro ,nice one sha
Re: Happy New Year by Keskyramirez: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2022
Tokskob2008:
We can do better in what way exactly

Is it by helping the op look for the girls or by consoling with him on his latest and new year "achievement"
That's your call to make boss ,bashing the op is off the hook .Nobody is perfect
Re: Happy New Year by lkillbrokehoes: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2022
Op you are not smart at all
Re: Happy New Year by Obilly123(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Culu...zeh
Re: Happy New Year by luizpippo(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2022
JustPowerApps:

Any online hookup that requires service charge, transport fare or upfront payment is a fraud.

This is you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww / Guys:let's Imagine Life Without Women, / MY AGONY @ 30.....A Fiction Turn Reality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.