Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? (3281 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Yungmil: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2022
I trust my babe so much that I can leave her in a room with another man for a whole day and yet I will have nothing to worry about.

She is a virtuous woman with total self control. I am very lucky to have such a girl.

She once told me that I am the only man that can make her Hot, and I was so proud of her that day.

She is a religious girl and doesn't have time for guys.

What can you say about your partner?

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by NovesaTillie(f): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2022
I trust only myself.
As Much as I will love my partner I will always sleep with one eye open.

If Peter could betray Our Savior Jesus Christ who then is your girlfriend or boyfriend.

34 Likes

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by maiiilooo(m): 7:11am On Jan 04, 2022
NovesaTillie:
I trust only myself.

If Peter could betray Our Savior Jesus Christ who then is your girlfriend or boyfriend.
Lol .. your funny Sha
I'm just here to read comments
Please the next person entering thread to comment should please buy pop corn..I no hold money for hand grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:33am On Jan 04, 2022
Yes.
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by kernniejay(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2022
Somebody you are not married to yet? Isokay. I hope your conclusion about her will not change the day a handsome single guy offers her a ride in his Mercedes Benz GLK class with a chilling AC on a hot sunny afternoon and asked for her phone number?

5 Likes

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by caesymore(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2022
LOlz.

Mhen... my own trust get as e be, My Babe, her behaviors shows she no trust me, call once I no pick Babe go bomb me with calls then after a text will follow. She is the only lady intimately attached to me, I don't double date its a waste to me. Yea, back to my type of trust I trust you but I always like to confirm my trust this vagina people you shouldn't just trust them like that.
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Godada(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2022

Trust is an expensive commodity, don't expect it from cheap people.

I laugh when I hear such utterances as the Op posted.

But it's your cruise though enjoy.

Trust and love are not bankable emotions. If you think otherwise go through the romance section and revert.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Jack005(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2022
Words of a Simp... Never trust anybody 100%.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by richmond500: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Yungmil:
I trust my babe so much that I can leave her in a room with another man for a whole day and yet I will have nothing to worry about.

She is a virtuous woman with total self control. I am very lucky to have such a girl.

She once told me that I am the only man that can make her Hot, and I was so proud of her that day.

If u can't leave ur babe in a room with another man for a day, my brother u are dating Olosho
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2022
Jack005:
Words of a Simp... Never trust anybody 100%.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Lordedifice1: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2022
If you know the kind of girl or boy you should know how to trust

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Polynek(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2022
If trust dey water no go boil fish
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by superintendents(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2022
Yungmil:

I don mark ur name...if you come here again with another heartbreaking story about ur girl hmmmm.

I would stoned ur head...

continue......

10 Likes

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Adeoye11(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2022
NovesaTillie:
I trust only myself.

Thank u sir, even Jesus said watch and pray.
I pity the op let's wait and see how he will run back to nairaland , to complain on how he caught his trusted on bed with another man.
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Hypnotise: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2022
Yungmil:

Before saying you trust her so much, check her WhatsApp and Facebook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by fikayormi(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2022
Werey. ., we have been there before
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2022
Yungmil:

It depends on how healthy the relationship is..
If your partner is loyal and honest to you .. you can trust them..
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Prayfortheworld: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2022
Never trust the living

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Aguilar(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2022
I don't trust anyone let alone my gf. She fit looseguard you at anytime

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by AniMcBen(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2022
Yungmil:

I trust herx101%. Ask her if she trusts me, she may say yes but recently so.
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by desmond827(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2022
my brother i dont trust my girl for anything ...infact i quit relationship with her
because its new year .
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Nicepoker(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Yungmil:

your shipment of 33thousand liters premium tears is already on its way.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Yungmil: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
kernniejay:
Somebody you are not married to yet? Isokay. I hope your conclusion about her will not change the day a handsome single guy offers her a ride in his Mercedes Benz GLK class with a chilling AC on a hot sunny afternoon and asked for her phone number?
Any difference if we are married or not?

A virtuous woman would not be moved by all these. That's my woman grin
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Yungmil: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hypnotise:

Before saying you trust her so much, check her WhatsApp and Facebook.
It does not matter. I trust her
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Proudlysalga: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Oh my son, i wish you knew, i just wish...
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Wizywiz(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Trust fire....my so called babe wey get many male friends.....I don dump her oooo. She thinks we are still dating...whereas she is dating her self oooo .......this new year...no time to check time

6 Likes

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Truvelisback(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Abeg, no commess.

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Ohiozoje(m): 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
i have no girlfriend to trust coz i am single.
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Sammy101111(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
I no trust anyone
If trust they water no Boil fish
Ladies are flexible what will make a woman give a stranger number he get reason
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Blackfire(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin
Re: Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Hisense4life(f): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2022
For me i cant trust .

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Asexual. I Really Need Help / Meet Nigerian-British Gay Priest Who Is Also HIV Positive (pic/video) / Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.