Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo (13569 Views)

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / "Senator Akpabio Was Robbed Of Victory" - Justice Hafizu / Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by AntonVince: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
[s]
Shetemi12:
One person can declare his support for a person but remember majority carries the day! The majority is with the Jagaban..
[/s]

Deluded hick.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by udemzyudex(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Where dem wan come put Tinubu?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Gunayo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Kano please stop confusing us

Are you for Tinubu or for Osinbajo?

As for me, I am for Jesus grin
They have two factions in Kano apc. One faction is loyal to Tinubu while the other is loyal to Osinbajo.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Vistra40: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Igbo:
change you way

My way? Perhaps you are talking to the wrong person. My point is if they have endorsed your candidate, no need worrying about others whose candidates haven’t been endorsed. You geti the point now?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by wink2015(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
I am not against Professor Yemi Osinbanjo for the position of President of Nigeria.

But for fairness and justice the Presidency should go to the south east.

Yes they should allow an Igbo man from the core Igbo speaking states of Nigeria to rule that is a man or a woman from any of these state, Anambra state, Enugu state, Ebonyi state, Abia state and Imo state.

Why are the northerners afraid of an Igbo man ruling Nigeria?

THE YORUBA HAVE HAD THEIR THEIR TURN THROUGH, ERNEST SHONEKAN, OLUSEGUN OBASANJO, AND PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBANJO ( present Vice President )

Igbos should be allowed to become President of Nigeria even for at least 4 years and let see what changes they can bring to Nigeria.

I think yorubas have had their turn especially from ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by sweetjohn(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Aboki just dey give this one false hope and also to create enemy between him and his oga, Tinubu
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by sokera: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
okefranci:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/503918-2023-presidency-kano-rep-declares-support-for-osinbajo.html

werey said Osibanjo is loyal ? Mr man if I may ask you , he is loyal to who or which group of people ? Loyal to the northern elite? Werey … Jagaban is our next president, Jagaban will Bleep the north up and they know this … they are doing everything to avoid Jagaban because they know Jagaban has a mission to return Nigeria to regional system of government… God pass them
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Zion243(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Osinbajo unopposed

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Indispensable85(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
okefranci:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/503918-2023-presidency-kano-rep-declares-support-for-osinbajo.html

If tinubu drops his ambition that's the only way osibanjo can win the primary.
Right now nobody can beat tinubu in the APC primary.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by wink2015(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
NORTHERNERS ALLOW IGBO MAN TO RULE NIGERIA even if it is for 4 years.

I am so shocked to read in the news that governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state is campaigning for the governor of Bauchi state, Alhaji Bala Mohammed to become President of Nigeria.

We all know the careless utterances of governor Bala Mohammed especially when he threatened war against the south and southern governors for banning opening grazing in their state.

GOVERNOR WIKE WHY MUST YOU SELL SOUTHERN OPPORTUNITY TO THE NORTH AND BETRAY YOUR FELLOW SOUTH.

IF IT IS THE NORTH WILL THEY ALLOW A SOUTHERN POLITICIAN TO TAKE THEIR POSITION?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Lovenorth: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tinubu is far better than Osinbajo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by spy24(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
inioluwa03:
Osinbajo is well qualified

Who cares
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by pragmstism: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Shetemi12:
One person can declare his support for a person but remember majority carries the day! The majority is with the Jagaban..

Dreams not even money can buy mark today's date tinubu will not be Nigeria president come 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by slimghost(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
I prefer him to Escobar Jagaban
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by michoim(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
inioluwa03:
Osinbajo is well qualified
Yeah. Oh good heavens...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by mountmoriah(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
EmmaxKeys:
That's right. He's the only candidate I see that is fit for the position. That man is dangerous, don't see him as an incapable vice president whose hands are tied. He is playing wisely.

This man is the answer Nigeria needs. I just hope everybody will see it.
u are intelligent also bless with power to see tomorrow.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by itoba4real(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Seconded
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Traplord09: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I will definitely vote for Osinbajo, without thinking twice in 2023

A man who doesn't no lift and right osinbajo and others southwest...

Ether. S/S or SE
That my own

Nothing like SW....

Or APC or PDP

If not S/S or SE
For get it..

Don't forget ever guns SW supposed to have are in Norther
Even de southwest can never win 2023...
I have say my own .....
Let see what game plan ,, north have for de SW
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by suratwo62: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaMutant:

Yes but it is not Jesus who controls electricity, controls water, provides medicines in hospitals and repairs the roads in Nigeria. Be for Jesus but declare for Caesar. Because Jesus said give unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar.....!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by ayindejimmy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
The leading aspirants are Osinbajo and Tinubu

Tinubu has huge political supporters but he's fantastically corrupt while Osinbajo is new to politics but he's the best choice among our options
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by ayindejimmy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
I told those children of hate that the North is foolish to want to vote a Northerner again in 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by AsawanaDgreat: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
The VP is qualified for that position for sure
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Sleekfingers: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Traplord09:

A man who doesn't no lift and right osinbajo and others southwest...

Ethe S/S or SE
That my own

Nothing like SW....

Or APC or PDP

If not S/S or SE
Then de north should do de needful
By place a govoment war of sit

Don't forget ever gun SW supposed to have are in Norther
Even de southwest can never win 2023...
I have say my own .....
Save it and see what game plan de north have for de SW

Rip English....
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by KennieKingOba(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
i will choose osinbajo over bullion van man anyday
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Fcwilly: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaMutant:

But Jesus is not contesting naaa
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Traplord09: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Rip English....

Since you no english so well what have u used urs to do...

Did your mumu english give us a good raod ?
Did your mumu english give us good govement? undecided undecided

Did your mumu english give us a good lawyer

Seee them (I T K...)
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Realtosin: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Shetemi12:

Where are the majority behind Jagaban? Can you visit Lagos to see yourself?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Sleekfingers: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Traplord09:

Since you no english so well what have u used urs to do...

Did your mumu english give us a good raod ?
Did your mumu english give us good govement? undecided undecided

Did your mumu english give us a good lawyer

Seee them (I T K...)

Always looking for who to blame, for their stupidities and absolutely lack of knowledge. Keep basking in your incurable ignorance
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Shetemi12(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Realtosin:

Where are the majority behind Jagaban? Can you visit Lagos to see yourself?

I'm staying here in Mushin and I know what I'm saying
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by OgundeleTeju: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Osinbajo all the way
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Shetemi12(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
pragmstism:

Dreams not even money can buy mark today's date tinubu will not be Nigeria president come 2023

LoL.. You ain't God so I'm not bothered about you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAGESC Arrests Residents Over Waste Bills. / We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED / Wike Swears In 28 Commissioners, Special Advisers, Warns Against 2023 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.