Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) (49764 Views)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / I Have Two Sons From Different Mothers - Portable (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good, take the wives of messi, jay jay okocha, Mike adenuga

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Empire1111: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
calcal:

You are not to decide last or not, the trend is very important whatever you are doing, the guy is in line with what his fans what to here, he only needs few millions to follow him which definitely he will get them.

I like his voice, sounds sweat like Jibola voice. Keep it up.

Till him nack your wife your head go correct, this portable of a guy na talk and do nigga ask Poco lee, gone are the days people respect marriage
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Empire1111: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
seyz91:
Wr already know, even without the statement by him

The kind of music he dish out don't last in industry

Doesn't need a seer to know

You understand music brother if not Olamide that song na whack, Olamide calmed the noisy part kudos to Baddoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Empire1111: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Toks2008:

It is D.O.A(Dead On Arrival)

Looks so unkempt, classless, crass and speaks like a demented fellow.

He needs to check into a rehab. It is even appalling that some ladies will sleep with a guy looking so dirty and wild.

Mehn I thought I was the only one that noticed that, he is so loud and lack comportment
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Empire1111: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
gfon:
even without this statement,his career won't still last.he's just a one hit wonder

Exactly now that he is hot in industry he should be thinking of how to drop music back to back definitely one go still make sense since the fame is still fresh
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Yonsxp: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Poverty mentality.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by BigSix: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
This guy no fine
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by gfon(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Empire1111:

Exactly now that he is hot in industry he should be think of how to drop music back to back definitely one go still make sense since the fame is still fresh
don't mind the idiot
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by xynerise: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
All these street thieves turned musicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Judd007: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mugu like you wan take people wives, with your goat face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
There is no way you will dress a pig muds and dumpsites will be its comfort zone las las.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:
sad
And he has spoilt everything with this statement. This goes to show how morally bankrupt and depraved he is. I didn't want to join the wagon before and erroneously conclude based on how unkempt he looks but now I know better. Just a little fame and little cash here and there, some people will start misbehaving.
While a sensible artiste who knows his onions and where he is coming from will focus on expanding his career and making more money,this one is here thinking of how to snatch and sleep with married women. Such is life
P.S
I wonder if he can even snatch any sensible married woman sef.

don't mind the riff Raff.small fame and attention he has started misbehaving.firstly he was fighting with poco Lee now he's misyarning and it's not like his razz music even has substance, quality or content yet he's already misbehaving.obviously he's still suffering from poverty of the mind of the pocket and lacks character

Someone with wisdom will know when to keep quiet and the type of things not to even say.one of the reasons I respect patoranking.you won't see him involving himself in idle talk.he faces his buisnness and let's his results do the talking

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
ignorance idiot, if that's ur mission, ur down full is closer , wereee see wetin the dey talk on media

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
xynerise:
All these street thieves turned musicians
very dirty, local street NOBODY.tufia
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Myer(m): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:

Are you mad ?
No manners whatsoever

Lol my bad.
Just surprised you expected more from him. That's all.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by ikenna44: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
He's saying what a lot of broke guys out here have in their minds but don't have the guts to say! Na money wey you no get never let you knack other people wives!

Most of you here have not even touched half of what this guy made in December alone but you constantly fantasize about other people's girlfriends and wives... Even your brothers' and best friend's wives gan!

Leave story!!!

If most of you have what he has... You would do worse!

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Stanleyville(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
shocked

In my eyes he was and is never an artist...I just see him as a dirty street urchin..
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by DCatt: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
He didn't spoil anything! What did you expect? All the trash talks come with a singer like him and does not mean he will actually do what he said. You and the 400+ who liked your comment need to take a deep breath and take your frustration off the guy having the time of his life. Se won f'owo ndo iyawo ti e ni abi bawo lo se wo e lara to yi? He's one of a kind entertainer and you either love him or just watch him for fun when bored, what you can't do is make him into what you want, whatever that is. Most of you talking against him are even more morally inferior to him, so abeg! Will I invite him to my function? The answer is no, but he has his fans and I find him really funny.
dollynnn:
sad
And he has spoilt everything with this statement. This goes to show how morally bankrupt and depraved he is. I didn't want to join the wagon before and erroneously conclude based on how unkempt he looks but now I know better. Just a little fame and little cash here and there, some people will start misbehaving.
While a sensible artiste who knows his onions and where he is coming from will focus on expanding his career and making more money,this one is here thinking of how to snatch and sleep with married women. Such is life
P.S
I wonder if he can even snatch any sensible married woman sef.

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by frankblinkz(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Una weldone oo,thats up till now una neva understand d entertainment industry or what...this guy will keep spewing rubbish to stay relevant..shebi na me and you dey talk about am now,be it good or bad,we just have ourselves discussing about him..expect more rubbish
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by kobobay(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Stupid idiot...
You are sick and pathetic.
You will soon lose your relevancy...

What else do you expect from a man with a corrupt mindset?
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Flo36: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
This guy keep messing up Everytime.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by ButterBurger: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Make dem nab you for where you dey Bleep the person wife.
You go know say wife different from girlfriend.
Jungle justice is alive and kicking actively in Nigeria.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by dollynnn(f): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
DCatt:
He didn't spoil anything! What did you expect? All the trash talks come with a singer like him and does not mean he will actually do what he said. You and the 400+ who liked your comment need to take a deep breath and take your frustration off the guy having the time of his life. Se won f'owo ndo iyawo ti e ni abi bawo lo se wo e lara to yi? He's one of a kind entertainer and you either love him or just watch him for fun when bored, what you can't do is make him into what you want, whatever that is. Most of you talking against him are even more morally inferior to him, so abeg! Will I invite him to my function? The answer is no, but he has his fans and I find him really funny.
And who the hell is this?
Crude and uncouth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by DCatt: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Everything you are not dumb snowflakes! Bitter and frustrated soul that you are!
dollynnn:

Crude and uncouth!
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Scientheosopher(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Zazu or whatever, don't let your pr**k put you in trouble that will end your career.

Prof Ola, is that you?
#Long time...
#HappyNewYear.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by ComeToJesus: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
I wonder when stardom became a visa to crass stupidity and irrational behaviours.

See the face sef like monkey...and I loved that his Zazu sound o.

You only know the true behaviour of people when they touch little wad.

Arrant nonsense.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by koolaid87: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thats his cup of tea

He seems like he's on a mission
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by ComeToJesus: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
DCatt:

Just shut it!

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by ComeToJesus: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:

Crude and uncouth!
He's an uncouth Agege boy..

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Wumex91: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mumu
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by dollynnn(f): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
ComeToJesus:

He's an uncouth Agege boy..
grin
Don't mind the poor lad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) / Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.