Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) (49761 Views)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / I Have Two Sons From Different Mothers - Portable (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Raymond59: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
This one dor miss road
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by DCatt: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Creep, go and hang yourself.
ComeToJesus:

Just shut it!
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by DCatt: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
One jail bird here talking on the side of his mouth.
ComeToJesus:

He's an uncouth Agege boy..
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by DCatt: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
All of you calling Zazoo out are just trying to feel like human beings on social media. You are worst than him and wish you are him even as bad as he looks, tell the truth you squirms. You are so frustrated and have to quickly gather to tear someone down with your poisonous rabbid tongues. Your lives are miserable and you constantly look for someone to attack. Go get a life or do mankind a favor and end the useless ones you hang on.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Yankee101: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
That's why even nature is careful who it readily allocates resources to

For some it comes with chaos
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This one leg never touch ground yet, im don start to yab rubbish for mouth.

Kiss your music career goodbye, because it's gone already. No be Nigeria we de again?

He is a Nigerian so what do u expect...
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Harrynight(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:
sad
And he has spoilt everything with this statement. This goes to show how morally bankrupt and depraved he is. I didn't want to join the wagon before and erroneously conclude based on how unkempt he looks but now I know better. Just a little fame and little cash here and there, some people will start misbehaving.
While a sensible artiste who knows his onions and where he is coming from will focus on expanding his career and making more money,this one is here thinking of how to snatch and sleep with married women. Such is life
P.S
I wonder if he can even snatch any sensible married woman sef.

That's what happens when an Illiterate + Igbo(drug Addict) see small money and attend some undeserved popularity

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
He said nothing wrong now. Only the harsh reality of life. He said they Don use money fuk him wife before now it's time to use his money to fuk another person's wife.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Bombolistic: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Idiot. Money miss road
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by akreest(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
See why God no dey gree answer some people prayer?

God bless your hustle small and the only thig whn dey your mind na how to nack other people babes and wivees. If him cme make you hammer like Davido or WhizKid, wetin you go do?
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Unrated900(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:
sad
And he has spoilt everything with this statement. This goes to show how morally bankrupt and depraved he is. I didn't want to join the wagon before and erroneously conclude based on how unkempt he looks but now I know better. Just a little fame and little cash here and there, some people will start misbehaving.
While a sensible artiste who knows his onions and where he is coming from will focus on expanding his career and making more money,this one is here thinking of how to snatch and sleep with married women. Such is life
P.S
I wonder if he can even snatch any sensible married woman sef.

This one keeee
He think money na everything for woman face
Grade one mugu.
He look scattered and unkept.
I swear he can’t even sleep witn my boerbul dog
Talk less of my goat.
Ugly miscreant.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by pquaver(m): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. You are spot on. The guy is damn so foolish. Ugly piece of shit

I agree with you guys but let's also look at his pain. All this older men and rich men senator and also women.. They also should behave... Because he didn't have money they slept with his wife and no one is saying anything, so he should just take it. The rich man who slept with his wife and his wife created the monster talking today. So men and women should get their acts together.. If the wife and man respected themselves we won't be hearing this nonsense.. He is pained and traumatised.. What he needs is counseling not abuses..
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by pquaver(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
akreest:
See why God no dey gree answer some people prayer?

God bless your hustle small and the only thig whn dey your mind na how to nack other people babes and wivees. If him cme make you hammer like Davido or WhizKid, wetin you go do?

But God answered the Richman that fuk his wife ba? He is pained.. It's tot for tat.. Na man and woman cause am.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by silifat11(m): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2022
Me no kuku listen or download that song. He's f*cking up with such ridiculous comment...
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Bearfruit(f): 1:31am On Jan 06, 2022
Spiritual Wickedness,the same spirit that came down during the days of Noah is what is taking over the minds of people devoid of the spirit of God. Having rebrobate reasoning.Genesis 6, romans 1
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by thecommunist(m): 4:10am On Jan 06, 2022
if those demons want to finish him, let him go and collect his benefactors wife....olamide badoo should watch his back
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by thecommunist(m): 4:14am On Jan 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This one leg never touch ground yet, im don start to yab rubbish for mouth.

Kiss your music career goodbye, because it's gone already. No be Nigeria we de again?
yinmu..naira marley that said he fuk both mother and daugther together , what happened to his career? the truth is that most nigerians like those kind of rubbish.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by bankoleogundeji: 6:18am On Jan 06, 2022
See This Aboki. Collect People' wife ke? No go dig your grave o.
Juju is real in Africa Mr. dende
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Olarewaju89: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Scientheosopher:

Prof Ola, is that you?
#Long time...
#HappyNewYear.

Same too you bro

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2022
pquaver:

I agree with you guys but let's also look at his pain. All this older men and rich men senator and also women.. They also should behave... Because he didn't have money they slept with his wife and no one is saying anything, so he should just take it. The rich man who slept with his wife and his wife created the monster talking today. So men and women should get their acts together.. If the wife and man respected themselves we won't be hearing this nonsense.. He is pained and traumatised.. What he needs is counseling not abuses..
so because Someone did it to him b4 now, he should do the same right? What if God has taken his life b4 now? The Bible say we should forgive. So where is the forgiveness,?
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Kellibae:

Some women are pathetic, he already got one pretty gal currently in owerri.
Can ever ever be me God knows..be him whatever
. I thank God you are not in that cartegory of women that will fall for him. May God keep blessing and protecting you
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Olarewaju89: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Scientheosopher:

Prof Ola, is that you?
#Long time...
#HappyNewYear.

Same too you bro

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by remitarich(f): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2022
Okay we don hear you oooo
congratulation and all the best
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Damseldammie(f): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2022
The beginning of your downfall ....

Ó màa se oooooo
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Donchrister(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2022
Madness on the highest order.
Your career don finish with this 1, big head with empty brain.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is someone who is a role model for our youths, see his statment, hopelessy ugly.

And yet many women (including wives) will open their legs wide like the red sea for his cassava to port.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Donchrister:
Madness on the highest order.
Your career don finish with this 1, big head with empty brain.

Empty brains are the new entertainment stars of today, infact you dont need a brain to be a superstar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) / Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.