Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) (49762 Views)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / I Have Two Sons From Different Mothers - Portable (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by shoprite: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Faller:
"Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad" or In this case they make them think of taking people's wives[

That, on its own is madness !
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by onojaford(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Appropriate lunacy!
How this conductor take blow? Omashe O!
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Vni0: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Really
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Kellibae(f): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
luminouz:

I bet his money doesn't undecided

He don't even have money angry
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Kellibae(f): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Very ugly guy. Only irresponsible married women will fall for him .The guy is so disgusting

Some women are pathetic, he already got one pretty gal currently in owerri.
Can ever ever be me God knows..be him whatever
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by HRMK: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
EXPRESS WAY TO A COLOSSAL FAILURE! KEEP IT UP PLS!!
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by stanliwise(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:
sad
And he has spoilt everything with this statement. This goes to show how morally bankrupt and depraved he is. I didn't want to join the wagon before and erroneously conclude based on how unkempt he looks but now I know better. Just a little fame and little cash here and there, some people will start misbehaving.
While a sensible artiste who knows his onions and where he is coming from will focus on expanding his career and making more money,this one is here thinking of how to snatch and sleep with married women. Such is life
P.S
I wonder if he can even snatch any sensible married woman sef.

Why are you taking him so serious
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by jclassiq(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
eleojo23:
With that his dirty hair colour?

He looks very unkempt and unhygienic

*spits and leaves thread *
The money is not dirty madam.
Women sleep with dogs and horses for money. This one na man with big dick.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:
sad
And he has spoilt everything with this statement. This goes to show how morally bankrupt and depraved he is. I didn't want to join the wagon before and erroneously conclude based on how unkempt he looks but now I know better. Just a little fame and little cash here and there, some people will start misbehaving.
While a sensible artiste who knows his onions and where he is coming from will focus on expanding his career and making more money,this one is here thinking of how to snatch and sleep with married women. Such is life
P.S

Bro he can snatch. U know why? There are a lot if senseless people. In an ideal society, this guy wont rise. But to disappoint u, he hasn't spoilt anything with that foolish comment, he has only boosted his fame and wealth because people will enjoy that his statement like they are enjoying is music.
You understand why God won't allow many people have money now? Because if many do, their intentions will be empowered to burn the world
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:
sad
P.S

"Calm down bro, There's a reason why it is called Showbiz and Entertainment , don't take it personal, he keeps giving your likes something to talk about and you are already falling for it". - Village People Spokesperson.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by jclassiq(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Somebody that became a celebrity out of pity. People made him a celebrity out of pity.. e don dey already talk rubbish.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Lifewasgood: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
One hit wonder don dey rake, you never even cement your place for the industry na people wife be your target
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Glorifying nonsense as musicians in the Zoo! Is he what again?
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by mrkings84(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Which married woman will this ragtag be able to snatch if not another ragtag?
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Clementoons: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
A life without the JESUS, is a useless , wasteful, battered, unkempt, disastrous life. Accept the master and get the very best from him. Portable's fame will makes him lose his integrity.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by seyz91(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wr already know, even without the statement by him

The kind of music he dish out don't last in industry

Doesn't need a seer to know
Empire1111:
I don’t know how but mark it today, this guys musical career won’t last
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by placeofallure(f): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:
sad
P.S

He is nothing but a piece of trash. As a man thinketh...that thought must have come from the gutter that he is. People be celebrating mediocrity!

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
FutureDecisions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSqJsPjCxdI

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYTkfphJY5r/?utm_medium=copy_link

And be ready to somersault 7 times ,before you go and meet your maker. Magun loading
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Wchris(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
This guy na big kolomental. How much he get wey he wor take snatch people wives
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
That's how they fall. Dude won't even Stand,hes already going down. Just few millions seen.. He's acting like he head Don shatter finish. Mxm
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by EmyGod(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Most time we don't know the kind thoughts we nurture in our heart that is delaying our progress for years.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Neypopin: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
You better look after your health and plan your future.

[b]Jesus Christ is coming soon [/b]
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by AYT001: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
I am not surprised.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by AYT001: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wchris:
This guy na big kolomental. How much he get wey he wor take snatch people wives

Na the guy level of reasoning be that.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by AYT001: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Neypopin:
You better look after your health and plan your future.

[b]Jesus Christ is coming soon [/b]

Leave the idiot
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by naturefellow(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:
P.S

garri wey quick rise na him dey quick finish, because na dustbin half of am dey end up

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mad people every where.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Fortune109: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Then people are ready to take your life too weyrey olorin grin
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Calicoe: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Oya use ur hand destroy ur career. F**King drug addict
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by ademuyiwa20(f): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ode omo. U blow small, nah wife u wan dey snatch upandan. Which woman go follow someone wey dey tint hair like agama lizard
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by calcal: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Empire1111:
I don’t know how but mark it today, this guys musical career won’t last

You are not to decide last or not, the trend is very important whatever you are doing, the guy is in line with what his fans what to here, he only needs few millions to follow him which definitely he will get them.

I like his voice, sounds sweat like Jibola voice. Keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) / Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.