Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) (67795 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by studentofTruth: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2022
Mac2016:

If only you know what it takes and what is attached emotionally to have a reasonable woman cheat, you will understand that such a woman is more dangerous than a serpent! Divorce/fleeing such a woman is NOT a punishment to her but a means to a safe end for the man.

So, you know this, and you were asking why the man was more concerned about his bed?

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by studentofTruth: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2022
CalabarPikin:
I'm seeing comments accusing the man of being this and that....

My people, things the happen ooohh

I have a flatmate (a guy) that we do things together like cooking, eating and all of those stuff....even when our babes comes around, they just follow suit.....during this holiday, his girl came around and I was alone....no issues with that, hmmmm
Normally I do play with her calling her sweet names and all of that...just like her boo does when mine is in town..

But recently her attitude is what I don't understand......she just keep making moves mostly when I'm alone in the room...I just try to wave it off like say na play.

I guess that's the same situation the guy find himself and took the chance

Exactly. Only God knows how long the guy has been resisting her moves.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Sancte21(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2022
michael77777:

Thank God say I no get toto too!! angry angry angry

You get Odiepus complex------ a psychological condition where a man has CASTRATION ANXIETY.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by GIdiata(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Realhommie:
[s]She was just taunting the male folk with that comment though, Lol. Because exactly your response is what many men would say if the tables were turned, so she's deliberately returning the favour.[/s]

Oh! That's what she told you right?
E no shock me sha smiley the average Nigerian simp would do anything and everything to please d bleeding gender.

Anyway you have been noticed. Could you please leave my mention? Thanks
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Sancte21(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
Thank God say I no get blockus. grin grin

You have a psychological disorder known as PENIS ENVY. You aren't satisfied with your vaginal gift, but always complaining that you only have " a hole"

In real life, people like you have problem of contentment
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Kajaard: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2022
GIdiata:

E no shock me sha smiley the average Nigerian simp would do anything and everything to please d bleeding gender.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy, best response so far.

These SIMPS are hopeless undecided
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Johel(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2022
Priscy01:
UK-Based Nigerian Man Catches Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife And Broke His Bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9HE18xui4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYTcjC2r3y5/?utm_medium=copy_link

Nigerian men...the worst men in the whole world.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2022
Solofresh2:
so you are tribalistic too sad

Is that what you understood by my comment?
Funnily enough, I don't even know what tribe they are from. Didn't even know they're Nigerians.

Anyways. what I meant was it's man vs man. A man broke a fellow man's bed.

Got that?

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Kajaard: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Mercychen:

Funnily enough, I don't even know what tribe they are from. Didn't even know they're Nigerians.

Got that?

So na you dey your dp? Good to put a face to the name.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by princewarri1985: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2022
SOME MEN ARE JUST USELESS AND STUPID! JUST IMAGINED SLEEPING WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND WIFE NOT EVEN GIRLFRIEND, THE HOE WILL GET PREGNANT AND PIN THE BASTARD ON THE POOR HUSBAND, MEN PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM LOOSED WOMEN! I STILL REMEMBERED 20 YEARS BACK DURING MY DAYS IN DELSU ABRAKA, I SHARE A ROOM WITH MY FRIEND, MY FRIEND HAS THIS GIRLFRIEND WHO HAPPENED TO BE AN ABRAKA INDIGENE, I RESUMED FOR 2ND SEMESTER A WEEK BEFORE MY FRIEND, AND I WAS FEELING FEVERISH THAT DAY, SHE CAME OVER THAT DAY AS USUAL, AND INITIALLY I THOUGHT SHE WOULD LEAVE WHEN IT'S DARK SINCE HER BOYFRIEND WASN'T AROUD, BUT GUESS WHAT SHE SPENT THE NIGHT LAY IN THE BED WITH ME AND GUESS WHAT? AT MIDNIGHT SHE HELD ME AND I COULD FEEL HER BARE BREAST ON MY BACK, AND I WAS HARD AND WET ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT, BUT I APPLIED SELF CONTROL AND DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH HER, IN THE MORNING SHE COULD NOT LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND LEFT, I SWEAR UP TILL DATE I STILL DONT KNOW WHY SHE DID WHAT SHE DID AND I NEVER TOLD MY ROOMATE WHAT HAPPENED.

5 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Roon9(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2022
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
WOMAN WEY ALL OF US DEY MANAGE. E REACH YOUR TURN YOU BREAK BED.

lipsrsealed

Your moniker is golden
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by GIdiata(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy, best response so far.
These SIMPS are hopeless undecided
Very hopeless grin grin ibeg make we leave Dem to their fate
blessed morning to you bro
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Starhearts: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2022
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

lipsrsealed

Best reply of d year
Argue with ur keyboard
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Bellfun(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Is the bed the issue or sleeping with his wife

Hahaha...it is a bad thing to lose a wife and then lose your bed!
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by IbileIfe: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Most painful to him that his buddy must have banged his wife so passionately on his matrimonial bed that the bed was broken which never happened all the years he had been having sex with his wife.
Having sex is different from banging sex.
Most women want to be banged.
It is best done on the rug or settee.
Missionary style,
Cowgirl style,
Doggy style,
Cradle style
Stand at ease style and shower sex to close the banging session.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Realhommie(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2022
GIdiata:

You no get sense sha... Just dey form wetin i no know. If you get since and obviously not a newbie around you would have known what i said is true.

Mal.lam feeling fun.ky, nonsense Gldiata.. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Double0h7(f): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Palazee:
The man should thank God that he discovered the hoe he married in time

If na me i will take that ik boy out and buy him a drink

For those Bītches and SIMPs calling the boy names only

There is a shīt called consensual sex

The bītch could have easily said no but guess what she did otherwise

Am even sure she told the husband no sex too marriage

Don't be deceived

Authority: Don't be a SIMP

You think you've made sense but you come across as a weak man. This man disrespected your home, your trust and your intelligence and you would take him out for a drink? You sound like a child lol. What if you have children in your home and he is doing that in the same home where you're children are sleeping?

The woman is the worst but I don't think the friend rates you either so you begging bromance is weak asf! I'd divorce her and deal with him just for the disrespect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by GIdiata(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Realhommie:
You no get sense sha... Just dey form wetin i no know. If you get since and obviously not a newbie around you would have known what i said is true.

Mal.lam feeling fun.ky, nonsense Realhommie.. Mtcheeeew.

anyway day don break! SIMPing self gats continue.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by zinizta: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Priscy01:
UK-Based Nigerian Man Catches Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife And Broke His Bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9HE18xui4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYTcjC2r3y5/?utm_medium=copy_link

The husband strong
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Palazee(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Double0h7:

You think you've made sense but you come across as a weak man. This man disrespected your home, your trust and your intelligence and you would take him out for a drink? You sound like a child lol. What if you have children in your home and he is doing that in the same home where you're children are sleeping?

The woman is the worst but I don't think the friend rates you either so you begging bromance is weak asf! I'd divorce her and deal with him just for the disrespect.
Do what the fūck you want

PEACE
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by zinizta: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:
I can't imagine someone else sleeping with the woman I married, how am I gonna feel after hearing about it or seeing it with my two eyes.
My life is not going to remain the same again even after divorcing her.

It could happen

No dey deceive yourself

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Sancte21:

You have a psychological disorder known as PENIS ENVY. You aren't satisfied with your vaginal gift, but always complaining that you only have " a hole"

In real life, people like you have problem of contentment
You score 2/10 tongue
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by zinizta: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Rubbiish:

Saying your life can never remain the same is already a dent on your life! Your wife committing adultery is not worth ruining your life for!

Gbam!

Plus this is a game of desires.

A partner not being able to say no when being tempted by her desires shouldn't become the end of the cheated

Some people always feel this kind of shit can't happen to them

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by wonder233: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
It is the bed, women are worthless
slimjohn2k5:
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by brownbib(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2022
grin grin shocked
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

lipsrsealed
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by zinizta: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:
soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

Big lie.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by showafrica(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2022
mysticwarrior:
If you are a married man living with your wife, don't ever allow another man live in your house, if you are a married woman don't allow another girl or woman live in your house, world people are dangerous.

Simple rules, people no dey follow.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by zinizta: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2022
stasius:
If this guy kills this IK; I mean if he brings out a gun and shoots him dead.
Is it wrong?
Because this is the only thing in my head. If I catch my friend in this situation I will commit murder that day. Not just him. I will kill him and kill the woman. Cikina!

Extremist

His life should end too because his friend cheated with his wife?
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Wumex91: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Isaacpromise1(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2022
Bed wey b say na on top am guys dey catch cruise, e reach ur turn, u com break am … haba wicked guy
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by EBEk101(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

The man just dey imagine the kind of nacking wey happen for him bed
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Solofresh2: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2022
Mercychen:

Got that?
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.