Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) (67792 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by amrichy(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Is the bed the issue or sleeping with his wife
His broken bed is the evidence that IK slept with his wife grin grin grin
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by tsinzu: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:
soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.
Sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Palazee(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2022
The man should thank God that he discovered the hoe he married in time

If na me i will take that ik boy out and buy him a drink

For those Bītches and SIMPs calling the boy names only

There is a shīt called consensual sex

The bītch could have easily said no but guess what she did otherwise

Am even sure she told the husband no sex too marriage

Don't be deceived

Authority: Don't be a SIMP

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Tizu(m): 6:58am On Jan 05, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Is the bed the issue or sleeping with his wife

The bed is more important.
The woman is worthless.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by alphaNomega: 6:59am On Jan 05, 2022
tonididdy:
That bed Mist be expensive grin

He can't get his wife back, at least let him fight for his bed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by becky39000(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Agugbadin:
Nigeria women, statistics has shown that they are the most unfaithful in the world.

Didn't believe until I actually googled it!!! shocked

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by amrichy(m): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
if she was the one that truly seduces the nigga, then I guess the nigga is an ungrateful idiot.
IK may not necessarily be an ungrateful man just because he slept with his friend's/benefactor's wife. Any man can easily fall for the temptation to have sex with a woman, no matter how good a man he is (especially if he finds the woman attractive). Sex is a man's Achilles heel and it is not our fault to love sex so much, it's simply how we are wired naturally
When a man feels an intense urge to have sex, he momentarily loses his sense; he just can't reason rationally at that point. All that matters to him is just to put his d*ck in between the legs of the woman

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by josephevergreen(m): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Ik is a heartless fellow...he just ruined this guy happiness this new yr...moral lessons keep your nigas far from your woman . women of this days re not like our mothers.after testing many d***k they can't be satisfied with one
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Antoeni(m): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2022
All IPOB Are THE same both Local and diaspora
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by edoairways: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2022
mysticwarrior:
If you are a married man living with your wife, don't ever allow another man live in your house, if you are a married woman don't allow another girl or woman live in your house, world people are dangerous.
And you think none of them will cheat?

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by InterestedInHed(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:

When/where did I say am going to take my life?

Calm down Bossu, go back and read your initial write up. The last line actually ���
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by nesgeeek(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2022
That's why they usually say don't give a Devil a room, but the man gave the devil a room by allowing another man to leave with them. They are some risk that are too dangerous.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Oluf3mi(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Baba is more worried about the broken bed than the man bleeping his wife.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by prettyamebo: 7:22am On Jan 05, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You have agreed to your type of woman with your statement, I didn't do that for u.
As for being rational it goes both ways in the real world. grin grin

undecided. Many don't think it goes both ways because when it comes to issues like this, the man is always exonerated and excused for infidelity hence my statement.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by franchasng: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2022
Guys that sleep with people's wives are usually very broke and poor, it's always the norm.

A financially buoyant man always have a lot of sweet single ladies at his beck and call that he can hardly notice a married lady unless he wants to do it for some diabolical or hidden reason.

But you see all these broke, struggling guys, they always fantasize of fvcking married rich ladies or their oga wife, that's always their dream in life and most wayward married women love those broke guys frying their hair cos they have no business or job and therefore they are very good in fvcking cos that's their only job. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by studentofTruth: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2022
I can bet my 2 balls that the wife seduced IK.

Who knows how long IK had resisted before finally giving in and banging her with annoyance to the extent of breaking the bed. Resisting such a woman for a long time is not easy.

His best option would have been to get his ass together and leave the house.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by slyfox35(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2022
funkyfella:

My brother you sef reason am. Na the woman bin go disturb the guy
Yes na,na dem dey always give the invite,either with their dressing or their eyes or actions
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by 8stargeneral: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Ik is ungrateful human...someone that helped u to become somebody in life...what kind of yeye feelings be that
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by ultraviolet27(f): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:
soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

Lwkmd Na So dem always they advice Women on this Forum if their Husbands are Cheating,So what is good for the Goose Should also be good for the Gander.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by lexy2014: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
Na the bestie mumu pass. Infact, the bestie is a very wicked goat.

So is d woman. If bestie can't control his gbola, why would the woman open legs for a stranger?
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by pek(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2022
All I saw is a man who is more concerned about his broken bed.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by studentofTruth: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2022
pek:
All I saw is a man who is more concerned about his broken bed.

Of what use could it be to worry about the wife that's already gone? Wife is gone; the bed is the real thing.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by ultraviolet27(f): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2022
stasius:
If this guy kills this IK; I mean if he brings out a gun and shoots him dead.
Is it wrong?
Because this is the only thing in my head. If I catch my friend in this situation I will commit murder that day. Not just him. I will kill him and kill the woman. Cikina!
You will Kill ur Friend (A Man) Just Because of a Useless, Loose Weakling of a Wife?If YouCud Catch Her Sleeping with ur Best Friend Do you knw hw many Men She wud av bin Sleeping with Outside Unknown to you? How many of them wud u Kill?No Woman is worth Murdering For and You will now go Spend the Best of ur Life in Jail.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Unclebee009(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2022
All IK would go to HELL according to mummy GO ��
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by pek(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
na the bestie go still land for prison na grin grin cheesy
You think Nigeria is UK? As long as it wasn't rape, no case here. It is a case of two consenting adults.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Handsum64: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Any crime omo Igbo can not do does not exist
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by CalabarPikin: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2022
I'm seeing comments accusing the man of being this and that....

My people, things the happen ooohh

I have a flatmate (a guy) that we do things together like cooking, eating and all of those stuff....even when our babes comes around, they just follow suit.....during this holiday, his girl came around and I was alone....no issues with that, hmmmm
Normally I do play with her calling her sweet names and all of that...just like her boo does when mine is in town..

But recently her attitude is what I don't understand......she just keep making moves mostly when I'm alone in the room...I just try to wave it off like say na play.

I guess that's the same situation the guy find himself and took the chance

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Solofresh2: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Mercychen:
The man gat some nerves.
Anyways, na dem dem.
so you are tribalistic too sad

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Ik, why ?! angryIk, why ?!
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by ufotunang: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Ungrateful guy....a man helped you and taking care of you and you pay him back by sleeping with his wife.... they are many ladies in UK out there or prostitute out there why can't you sleep with them if sex dey hungry you....instead of you to hustle and work you are busy sleeping with another man's wife
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Solofresh2: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
Bestie, you no try ooo sad sad
Shameless people everywhere. sad
Will you keep quiet! sad
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Solofresh2: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2022
Rubbiish:

This is extreme!
Someone sleeping with your wife shouldn't be worth your life!
Maybe he meant his life will not remain the same with women wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.