Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) (67794 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Daxyd4realzy(m): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2022
There are alot of shameless wives and men like this around.... Having sex with your friend/neighbour wife is a big deal and be ready to face the consequences, not just the man but the shameless wife involved. It takes two to tango! If you are doing this, You will meet your Waterloo very soon!

No peace to Simps

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2022
mysticwarrior:
If you are a married man living with your wife, don't ever allow another man live in your house, if you are a married woman don't allow another girl or woman live in your house, world people are dangerous.
Best advice to whom it may concern embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Linesman(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Nigerians Should Stop Exporting Their Problems to Foreign Countries Rather Let's Exports Made in Nigeria Goods.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Adau123(m): 12:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Very wicked He-goat, but with the conscience of the she-goat.So she-goat jam He-goat . It's a lesson to some of us that easily accommodate friends.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by jacoik(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2022
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
WOMAN WEY ALL OF US DEY MANAGE. E REACH YOUR TURN YOU BREAK BED.

lipsrsealed
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear u no get sense. U and who dey manage? Abeg I no follow ooooo
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Sorry, IK is not your friend but your enemy stop calling him your friend.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Johnnygill(m): 12:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Hia na Biafra's
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by JohnkingZife(m): 12:39am On Jan 05, 2022
My wife go enjoy me tire jaree. If you give am well on bed and financially, things don better by Gods grace... I can tell what every girls body wants most on bed since I read this devilish book grin grin grin, download here its free: https://sites.google.com/view/female-orgasm-mastery/home
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by ba2remagaji: 12:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Biafrans eating biafrans
Priscy01:
UK-Based Nigerian Man Catches Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife And Broke His Bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9HE18xui4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYTcjC2r3y5/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by mickyeddi(m): 12:52am On Jan 05, 2022
I hope the shameless niqqa gets deported . How can you repay a friend helping you out by destroying his marriage?
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Rinoxy: 1:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Rubbiish:

This is extreme!
Someone sleeping with your wife shouldn't be worth your life!
Please tell him.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Rinoxy: 1:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Rubbiish:

Saying your life can never remain the same is already a dent on your life! Your wife committing adultery is not worth ruining your life for!
Apt.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by stonecoldcafe: 1:08am On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:
I can't imagine someone else sleeping with the woman I married, how am I gonna feel after hearing about it or seeing it with my two eyes.
My life is not going to remain the same again even after divorcing her.

But these same Nigerian husband's cheat like its their birthright and their long suffering wife forgives sometimes even choosing to ignore. lol. This life nor balance sha. You men cant take a pinch of what you dish out to women

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by moonraker(m): 1:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Rubbiish:

This is extreme!
Someone sleeping with your wife shouldn't be worth your life!

Once knew a woman with fish brain, who felt i was harsh to say that there was no coming back when you cheat on your spouse.

The said woman with fish like brain features, stated that it could have been an honest mistake cheesy cheesy angry angry shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Rinoxy: 1:17am On Jan 05, 2022
stasius:
If this guy kills this IK; I mean if he brings out a gun and shoots him dead.
Is it wrong?
Because this is the only thing in my head. If I catch my friend in this situation I will commit murder that day. Not just him. I will kill him and kill the woman. Cikina!
Not worth it at all!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Rinoxy: 1:25am On Jan 05, 2022
akpokpo:

You said your life will never remain the same if them yansh your wife. The person who mentioned you didn't say you were going to take your life. He only said such thing shouldn't affect your life.
Correct.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by mmyfarmsltd(m): 1:39am On Jan 05, 2022
OMD I know this guy. This is very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Yankee101: 1:40am On Jan 05, 2022
Throw them both out
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Wokenaija: 1:48am On Jan 05, 2022
I won’t fight you, I will divorce the Who.re, if she has given me a child or children already that’s even better !
Kick the ungrateful idiot out to the streets and have man dem set him up properly so he is deported ASAP.
Back home I spread the word make sure that nigga get no help again from home. I won’t commit a crime because of 2 idiots when they just gave me the moral and legal backing to go back to the streets filled with young girls that need some loving! cool
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Realhommie(m): 1:49am On Jan 05, 2022
GIdiata:

soon as your Husband starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another woman break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time He approached you and don't nag at him all the time, show Him care and love, and bring something other than the hole between your legs to the table so that He will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch His attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

She was just taunting the male folk with that comment though, Lol. Because exactly your response is what many men would say if the tables were turned, so she's deliberately returning the favour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:03am On Jan 05, 2022
KingMack:
His mates are using their strength to fight for the freedom and liberation of the I gbo nation..but what did IK used his for? IN BREAKING HOMES AND BREAKING BEDS..IK YOU DESERVE MARATHON BEATING @ MARKET SQUARE angry cry undecided

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:11am On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:

Forgive your cheating wife. Do not let the devil win.

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by sylve11: 2:26am On Jan 05, 2022
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
WOMAN WEY ALL OF US DEY MANAGE. E REACH YOUR TURN YOU BREAK BED.

lipsrsealed

shocked cool
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Mac2016(m): 2:39am On Jan 05, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Is the bed the issue or sleeping with his wife
The exact query that came to my mind. How would you bring issue with bed up when you are talking about unloyal partners? Something is definitely wrong with IK's friend as well!
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 2:42am On Jan 05, 2022
prettyamebo:

Uncle, we're both saying the same thing, why you're angry is what I dont understand.
You have agreed to your type of woman with your statement, I didn't do that for u.
As for being rational it goes both ways in the real world. grin grin
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by funkyfella: 2:46am On Jan 05, 2022
slyfox35:

Nor be the woman mumu pass?

My brother you sef reason am. Na the woman bin go disturb the guy
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Mac2016(m): 2:49am On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:
soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.
You must be a learner o! A pathological cheat needs no reason to cheat! Marriage is an agreement by two and infidelity is a blatant breach of the contract from any of the parties involved. To hell with a cheating partner that even has the audacity to, and disrespectful enough to do the act on their matrimonial bed! It's unspeakable!
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by milkymesh: 2:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Na the bed pain am pass
grin grin

slimjohn2k5:
Is the bed the issue or sleeping with his wife

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 3:00am On Jan 05, 2022
I'm sure most men will blame the woman instead. Men stop sleeping with other men's wives. You know this woman is married, leave her alone. There are many women out there. I don't know why men love doing this, but they later now accuse the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Mac2016(m): 3:00am On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:

Forgive your cheating wife. Do not let the devil win.
If only you know what it takes and what is attached emotionally to have a reasonable woman cheat, you will understand that such a woman is more dangerous than a serpent! Divorce/fleeing such a woman is NOT a punishment to her but a means to a safe end for the man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Bubblewitch: 3:07am On Jan 05, 2022
stasius:
If this guy kills this IK; I mean if he brings out a gun and shoots him dead.
Is it wrong?
Because this is the only thing in my head. If I catch my friend in this situation I will commit murder that day. Not just him. I will kill him and kill the woman. Cikina!
lol, but men can cheat on their wives?
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Bubblewitch: 3:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Toks2008:

Tales by moonlight. GOD has not created the man that will satisfy a woman. You lot are damn too complicated.
oh women are complicated but it’s a man’s world to cheat right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.